Bruises ( Ariel Celeste Black)

By VBlack169

The world often forgets that Sirius Black had a daughter. A daughter not quite many knew about, and a daughte... More

A/n
Cast
Playlist
Volume I
Chapter 1.0
Chapter 2.0
Chapter 3.0
Chapter 4.0
Volume 2
Chapter 1.1
Chapter 2.1
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 4.1
Chapter 5.1
Volume 3
~A/n~
~New Cast ~
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 3.2
Chapter 4.2
Chapter 6.2
Chapter 7.2
Chapter 8.2
Chapter 9.2
Chapter 10.2
Chapter 11.2
Volume 4
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 2.3
Chapter 3.3
Chapter 4.3
Chapter 5.3
Chapter 6.3
Chapter 7.3
Chapter 8.3
Chapter 9.3
Chapter 10.3
Chapter 11.3
100K Views
Chapter 12.3
Chapter 13.3

Chapter 5.2

4.9K 106 2
By VBlack169

A/n : Sorry for such a short chapter ........The next one will be long , I promise

Warning : Self Harm , Foul language and lots and lots of blood . Don't ever read this chapter if you are uncomfortable .

Blood , Blood and lot's of blood .....that was what Ariel was surrounded with . She let out a hiss of pain as she tried to sit up . She finally managed to do it . She slowly pulled out the glass pieces from her , tears flowing out of her eyes . She collected all those bloodied up shards of glass at one place . Then , she got up and ripped some cloth off the sofa cover and wiped her hands and shoulders off blood . When she was cleaned up , she ran out of the orphanage towards the lake .

It was Early morning and the sun had just began rising above the horizon . Some stars were still twinkling and the moon appeared to be just an outline. Birds were chirping in a melody in the distance , a cool and gentle breeze blowing through the trees . Some flowers were blossoming at the edge of the lake . Despite the calm aura near the lake , Ariel's mind couldn't seem to calm down .

Ariel limped towards the lake and as usual , sat at its edge , her legs dipped in the water . Blood on her feet was washed away , but she didn't care to wash the rest of her body off .

Her mind was racing . Weak.......Helpless........Weak...........Freak.......Pathetic ...........

The words kept repeating in echos in Ariel's mind . She knew that she shouldn't be affected with such things , but she couldn't help it . last night's torture was the most painful one until now ........What if she was weak and that was the reason that all this hurt her a lot .

Weak.............That was what Ariel was.......Weak ...............That was how she felt .

She gulped and leaned onto her hands as she looked up at the rising sun . But , as soon as she had leaned on her hand , she had felt a string of pain shoot through her arm . She hissed and cursed loudly as she looked at her arm . A lather large Glass shard was piercing her shoulder skin , the pain was so much that she hadn't even noticed the shard over there . She plucked the shard out , cursing loudly again .

Fresh blood trickled down her arm and down the glass shard . She stared at the pointy piece of glass , her blood was dripping out of it - straight into the lake .The words echoed in her mind.

Weak.............Pathetic..........useless.............WEAK .

Weak.........

Was she weak ...........No she wasn't . She wanted to prove it . She wanted to test if she really was weak .

She picked the glass shard up and cut a large scratch at the back of her hand . She cursed very loudly and gritted her teeth . She did it again . and again . Until - there wasn't a sound coming from her when she pierced her own skin.

HA.........Look at that.........I am not weak, Bitches ! .................

Ariel laughed . She felt tears streaming down her face out of pain , but she was still laughing like a maniac..........for she had proven herself that she wasn't weak . She wasn't weak . The blood streaming out of her own skin gave her some sort of relaxation . After a few minutes of admiring her new wounds , she tore a large piece of the shirt - making the t-shirt look like a crop top . She then wrapped some pieced of fabric around the deeper wounds as she cleaned them with the lake water . The water near her feet was tinted red , the grass she was sitting on was tinted red . It was a heartbreaking scene . A broken girl covered in darkness and blood , despite the calming and light scenery around her .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

691K 16.5K 85
Diana Faye Lupin The twin Sister of Remus Lupin. The only girl who's immune to a Certain boy's flirtirous actions. The last girl you'd expect to fall...
9.3K 229 54
(CHAPTERS WITH ONLY A '~' AT THE START WITH NO NUMBER ARE BEING REWRITTEN.) Elladora Walburga Black was the twin sister of Sirius Black, elder sister...
120K 3K 109
Ella Hart believed her life was completely ordinary. Well, as ordinary as it could be for a witch. But what if a simple discovery could flip her wor...
71.2K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...