Random Marriage II

By taeyeon_mystar

"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove... More

001
002
003
questions
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
test
12
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
reason
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
Second chance
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
Let's move to Book 3

077

735 44 22
By taeyeon_mystar

-"But online, netizens are saying that Tiffany's film was forced to do a revision and Tiffany is being secretly banned because your grandfather utilized his contacts," the reporters dug a hole for Song Xin to step into. After all, Song Xin was currently blinded by anger, so it was easy for her to speak and act incorrectly.

"If my grandfather was so capable, would I still be bullied by Crown Empire?" Song Xin replied disdainfully as she glanced sideways at the reporter.

-"In that case, was the Duan Jinghong that got caught for stealing really the same Jinghong that is currently in AOB?" the reporter asked.

"You will know as soon as you look at the photos online. She previously snuck into Taeyeon's office and was bitten by a dog, afterwards, through some unknown methods, she managed to change her image and debut as an artist. Although it's been 2 months since the incident, I would never speak recklessly about this. I can't believe she was my former manager, how shameless!"

-"What about the car accident today? Can you explain that in detail?"

...

The public had already witnessed enough arguments in the entertainment industry.

Everyone always claimed to be a victim. But, whenever they were finally exposed, they would look extremely shameful.

Most things, Crown Empire didn't need to explain, after all, it was just the usual nonsense. But, when it came to Duan Jinghong, the public suddenly viewed Crown Empire differently.

In actual fact, Crown Empire had already handled the matter in secret. Since Taeyeon wanted Duan Jinghong to debut, he had obviously made necessary preparations. As a result, no one could find any photos online of Duan Jinghong from when she was caught for stealing and was bitten by a dog. So, with her completely different image, as long as the PR at Crown Empire argued that they were two different people, no one would be able to prove otherwise. After all, no one could find anything for comparison.

After seeing the news, Tiffany gave Duan Jinghong a phone call, "Don't worry, continue on the path you are on. No one will be able to confirm your identity."

Although Duan Jinghong knew how powerful Crown Empire was, as soon as she heard the word 'thief', she still couldn't control her anxiety. After all, she was Duan Jinghong; she was the Duan Jinghong that had been bitten by a dog after sneaking into Taeyeon's office.

She had been relying on luck in the past. She thought that if she didn't expose Song Xin, Song Xin would not go around and speak recklessly about her. But...

...someone like Song Xin...

...was heartless!

Because she assumed that Duan Jinghong had no evidence.

"Tiffany..."

"Yes?" Just before Tiffany hung up, Duan Jinghong held her back. "Actually, I think it's enough?"

"What is enough?"

"I've had my taste of glory, but there are things that I can't avoid. I finally believe what you said about eventually paying back for what one owes and what one has done wrong. So, I don't want to hide anymore!" Duan Jinghong said after gathering her courage. "I would like to ask President Kim not to prepare any PR for me. Even though I know my road to stardom would be trouble-free after Crown Empire works their magic, I'm not someone that is free from troubles."

"Tiffany, I'm sorry for what I previously did to you and your friend. I'm deeply apologetic."

"I don't know how to make up for my sins and prove your innocence."

On the other side of the phone, Tiffany remained silent for quite some time before she finally asked, "Have you thought about this carefully?"

"I've never been this certain," Duan Jinghong smiled. "After I step out, I may be completely ruined, but I think I'll live a more honest life. Tiffany, thank you for everything you've done."

Tiffany did not stop Duan Jinghong. Because, even though she was about to lose everything, she was about be freed mentally.

"What do you plan to do?"

"I'm going to attack her head-on," Tiffany laughed. "I don't want anything, I simply hope that if anything happens to me, you can take care of my parents. They are simple people and aren't greedy like I am."

"Don't worry!"

Hearing this, Duan Jinghong smiled at Tiffany and bid her farewell.

Tiffany once promised her, even if Song Xin was exposed, she would not be condemned. At that time, she felt that Tiffany was merely luring her, but now, she actually wanted to be condemned. That way, she wouldn't feel so guilty. Tiffany could definitely keep her promise, but Duan Jinghong no longer needed it...

_"Crown Empire has been very quiet. Why isn't their PR department doing anything?"

_"I tried to find photos of Duan Jinghong, but all I found were blurry silhouettes that did not match what Song Xin said."

_"Song Xin didn't explain the car accident properly. So, I can't confirm who's at fault."

_"Tiffany, come out and do some PR. Don't help a thief become an artist."

_"All I see online are complaints from Song Xin; Crown Empire has not responded with a single word. I wonder what the truth is. I feel like there's a huge secret behind the entire thing."

_"Me too!"

_"Me too +1."

In the end, Crown Empire remained silent about the entire incident while Song Xin's complaints spread through the streets, providing everyone with a bit of entertainment. After all, as soon as new news appeared, they were bound to quickly forget who was on the headlines the previous day...

Elder Song and the driver finally came out of the operating theaters 5-6 hours later. As Elder Song was relatively old, he remained unconscious. On the other hand, the driver woke up first.

Song Xin watched over the driver's bed. As soon as he awoke, she immediately approached him and asked, "Uncle Chen, are you OK?"

"Miss..."

"Do you still remember how the accident happened?" Song Xin questioned as soon as she saw he had come to his senses.

"I remember it was Miss..."

"No! It wasn't me...it had nothing to do with me," Song Xin said before she leaned forward and warned, "If you dare to tell the public that I caused the accident, then you have to be careful of your family's safety."

Uncle Chen's eyes grew big, but he did not say a word.

Song Xin assumed that Uncle Chen had obediently accepted her warning and wasn't going to say anything, so she said, "Uncle Chen, have a good rest. I'm going to go check on grandfather."

Uncle Chen blinked as his heart filled with frustration. But, as the words he wanted to say reached his lips, he swallowed them back down.

He had been a moral person all his life. Who would have thought, as soon as he got into a car accident, he would be threatened.

This was obviously Song Xin's fault...

Uncle Chen knew what he was to do. He knew that there were some words that only had value when said to someone with authority.

But, Song Xin had no idea that she had dug her own grave this time...

If Song Xin had not been so impulsive as to call out Crown Empire, she may not have triggered Duan Jinghong...

Because, while Song Xin only had the guts to act arrogantly in front of the media...

...Duan Jinghong had directly gone to the police station to surrender!

While Song Xin was complaining to the world about Crown Empire, Duan Jinghong personally arrived at the police station and told them that she wanted to file a report.

When the officers asked her what she wanted to report, she simply replied bravely that she wanted to surrender.

The police immediately launched an investigation and Duan Jinghong spent the rest of the afternoon explaining how she plotted a scheme to injure Shinhye's legs and how she provoked Han Ji-eun into harming Tiffany. She did not try to hide the truth at all.

-"Young lady, if what you say is true, then according to the law, the other person you want to accuse will not bear the main responsibility for the crime. Are you aware of this? In other words, if this is true, then you are the principal culprit and she is just an accessory. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," Duan Jinghong nodded knowingly. "I executed the crimes, but the person that gave me the orders was someone else. That person was Song Xin. I'm simply restoring the truth and the facts. As for the consequences, I will leave that for the police and the court to decide. No matter the sentence, I deserve it."

After listening to Duan Jinghong's response, the officers nodded their heads, "Great, you have good awareness. Since the nature of this incident is so serious, we will definitely investigate it clearly. Otherwise, the dirtiness in the entertainment industry will soon spread all the way to the Atlantic Ocean!"

Duan Jinghong remained calm. Especially after telling the truth, she no longer had any baggage to carry nor shackles to restrict her, so she was finally relieved...

The media quickly found out about what had happened at the police station and completely surrounded the place. As Duan Jinghong had turned herself in and was extremely cooperative, the police protected her and did not give the media a chance to get close to her.

Even so, the media was still notified of Duan Jinghong's surrender...

She was indeed a member of AOB and was the same Duan Jinghong that had tried to steal from Taeyeon's office. Above all, she was also Song Xin's former manager. She described how she had hurt Shinhye and almost caused Tiffany to have a miscarriage and she admitted that she had executed the crimes personally, but the person that had ordered her was Song Xin!

Afterwards, the internet exploded with discussions!

Taeyeon also sent two people to ensure Duan Jinghong's safety. It appeared, Crown Empire was very supportive of Duan Jinghong's decision.

_"I never thought there was more to Shinhye's injury. Duan Jinghong deserves to be hated, but this Song Xin is a complete psychopath!"

_"Duan Jinghong surrendered herself to the police. Although she's done a lot of bad things, her courage to admit her faults is highly commendable."

_"I can't believe Song Xin tried to accuse Crown Empire of hurting her grandfather when she did so many shameless things in secret. How despicable!"

...

"What a wench!" Song Xin was almost driven mad after seeing the news of Duan Jinghong surrendering. It wasn't easy for her to gain sympathy by using her grandfather's injuries. But, she never expected that Duan Jinghong would surrender herself to the police. "With no proof, doesn't the wench know that she will only hurt herself in the end?"

In actual fact, this accusation and her accusation against Crown Empire were the same. Neither of them could produce any substantial evidence. It was simply all talk and no action.

But, the fact that Duan Jinghong had personally gone to the police station made her sincerity and words more believable. So, all of a sudden, public opinion was all on her side.

"I can't just sit here doing nothing, I need to strike back!" After speaking, Song Xin gave Xiao Yuhe a phone call, "I want to sue Duan Jinghong for defamation. Let's report her to the same police station that she's at!"

Xiao Yuhe wasn't good at handling a crisis, so he agreed that this was the best counterattack on Duan Jinghong and escorted Song Xin directly to the police station for a face-off.

As a result, the police station became extremely crowded!

Duan Jinghong did not expect Song Xin to show up at the same police station. Nor did she expect Song Xin to sue her for defamation right in front of her eyes.

The media was desperate to find writing material, but the police had already taken precautions against them.

As a result, it was possible for the plaintiff and defendant to both be present in the same place.

When the enemies met, their eyes blazed with hatred. But, Song Xin was well aware that Duan Jinghong's actions today merely caused a loss on both sides and resulted in no benefits.

"It's bad enough that you destroyed your own reputation, yet you tried to drag me down with you. Are you happy with the current result?"

Hearing Song Xin's question, Duan Jinghong's gaze was cold and calm, "You can't escape."

"What evidence do you have?" Song Xin asked as she shrugged her shoulders. "Since you've already debuted, you should have focused on being your star. Why did you have to disgrace yourself in this way?"

Duan Jinghong did not say a word as she closed her eyes.

Seeing this, Song Xin wanted to move in closer, but Crown Empire's people quickly held her back, "Step back!"

"You even have bodyguards?"

"I told you to step back, didn't you hear me?" Crown Empire's people pushed Song Xin away.

"Why don't you take a look at the person you are protecting? She's simply a rookie, does she deserve your dedication?"

"At least she has dignity. You only have a despicable heart." After speaking, the bodyguards warned Song Xin not to take another step closer.

Subsequently, according to what Duan Jinghong said, the police searched her house but did not find any evidence. As a result, they couldn't accept her surrender either.

"According to the police's investigation, there is no evidence that these two incidences were related to the two of you. So, the police have no reason to arrest either of you. You should both go home. We will contact you if there is any progress."

After listening to the officer, Song Xin let out a loud laugh, "Duan Jinghong, this is the result of your surrender!"

Afterwards, she turned to the officer and exclaimed, "I want to sue Duan Jinghong for defamation!"

The officer glanced at Song Xin and said to her in an annoyed manner, "We simply haven't found the evidence yet. What's with your arrogance? Before we close the case, you are still a suspect!"

"My lawyers will handle it."

After Song Xin finished, she stormed out of the police station angrily. But, Duan Jinghong was frozen in place, "Have you investigated the things I told you about? Didn't you find anything at all?"

"Miss, I understand how you feel; I know you want the culprit to be condemned. But, it's hard to find evidence for incidences like this. It's best that you return home for now."

Duan Jinghong was not convinced by the result and wanted to further question the police, but Crown Empire's people told her, "Let's go back first. There's no point being impatient."

"I'mangry that I can only look at Song Xin but can't do anything about her!"

"Vengeance is slow but sure. Some people will eventually receive their retribution."

It was within Song Xin's expectations that the police found nothing. After all, she had only ever spoken verbally. Who could prove anything?

So, it was only normal for her to act arrogantly.

As a result, as soon as she stepped out of the police station, she directly said to the media, 

"In regards to Duan Jinghong's slandering, I will protect my rights via legal channels. I never imagined that I'd be stabbed in the back by my best friend. From today onwards, I will no longer have this friend. Moreover, I want Duan Jinghong to pay the most serious price for what she's done!"

The plot changed so quickly that it was impossible for the public to know the most updated information. All the media knew was that Duan Jinghong's accusations against Song Xin had been rebuked due to lack of evidence.

Song Xin left the police station ahead of Duan Jinghong and acted arrogantly in front of the media. In comparison, how did Duan Jinghong react?

Faced with the sea of black cameras, Duan Jinghong suddenly kneeled in front of the media in an upset manner, "Right now, I don't wish for anything except for the evil to be punished. If someone can present evidence, I am willing to give them everything I have as a reward."

-"Miss Duan, what prompted you to step out and testify against Song Xin? Can you disclose the reason to us?"

"I've already said what I should say in front of the police. I'm willing to accept any legal punishment.I simply hope the law will not let go of anyone that is guilty; especially someone like Song Xin!" After speaking, Duan Jinghong left the police station under the protection of Crown Empire's bodyguards.

Of course, an eventful entertainment gossip like this gave the bored netizens plenty to talk about.

_"If Song Xin was really the instigator behind all this and the police can't find any evidence, then that would be really annoying."

_"That's right, the fact that Duan Jinghong tried to seek justice shows that she has already prepared herself for the worst. We can see her spirit of sacrifice. I hope Song Xin doesn't go unpunished."

_"It's possible that Duan Jinghong is merely seeking vengeance on Song Xin. Who's to say that that's not the case. Didn't they say that there's no evidence?"

...

No matter what, there were plenty of supporters on both sides and they were all set on their decisions.

Duan Jinghong insisted that Song Xin was guilty, but the police couldn't find any evidence.

If she wanted Song Xin to pay for what she had done...it would be quite difficult.

No wonder, even at this stage, Song Xin could still face the situation in such an arrogant manner...

After hearing about the result of Duan Jinghong's surrender, Tiffany asked the bodyguards to escort Duan Jinghong back to Hyatt Regency. So, after Tiffany coaxed the two babies to sleep, she headed into the living room to meet with Duan Jinghong.

"I already know the results..."

"I never thought that condemning her would be so difficult," Duan Jinghong said between sobs, "If the law can't find evidence against her, won't my sacrifice be in vain? If I can't do it this time, no one will be able to deal with her in the future."

"That may not necessarily be the case!" Tiffany gestured for Duan Jinghong to sit down and handed her a tissue to let her control her emotions, "Has Song Xin ever injured anyone in the past?"

"Back during our student days, in order to seize first place, she deliberately injured her opponent the day before the awards ceremony so they couldn't attend. The other party discovered what she had done, but she used her background to settle the problem. However, there's no evidence for this!"

"You're wrong! After you mentioned this incident the first time, Taeyeon already instructed Sooyoung to start an investigation. Originally, we didn't find anything, but, after seeing Song Xin's attitude, the other party seems to have been upset by what they saw, so they took the initiative to contact us. This person told us they were an old classmate of Song Xin's and they had a witness!"

"Is this true?" Duan Jinghong's heart ignited with a glimmer of hope.

"You'll know after you meet with them."

If they could expose this incident, then neither Song Xin nor Elder Song would be able to escape the long arm of the law.

Of course, Elder Song was completely unaware that, with the mess that Song Xin had created, his work would be obstructed too. After all, an investigation would also be carried outon him.

...

After Duan Jinghong's surrender, the police could not find any information. So, this further fanned Song Xin's flame.

As a result, Song Xin directly claimed that Crown Empire wanted to reverse the situation and make the media forget about her grandfather's injury by paying Duan Jinghong to put on a show. Since there was no evidence, there were bound to be people that trusted her words. Of course, the world was big and nothing was impossible.

The public had never seen Crown Empire in such a rut; it seemed, they would never be able to prove their innocence.

In front of the media and the public, Song Xin's words sounded plausible and she played the victim perfectly.

But, at this time...

...the police suddenly arrived at the hospital to investigate the cause of the car accident.

Although Song Xin was nervous, she was confident that her threat toward Uncle Chen was effective and useful.

As the officers entered the hospital room, Song Xin followed closely behind them and repeatedly tried to suppress Uncle Chen with her gaze.

"You're known as Old Chen, right? Can you tell us how the car accident happened?"

Old Chen sat up and glanced at Song Xin.

He then replied in a hoarse voice, "Yes, I can..."

"Uncle Chen isn't feeling too well. Try not to occupy too much of his time."

"Speak."

"Actually, the car accident this time wasn't an accident like it appears on the surface. It was because of her..." Uncle Chen pointed at Song Xin, "...she interfered with my driving and caused me to crash the car. It has nothing to do with Crown Empire. It was all because of her!"

After Uncle Chen finished talking, Song Xin's expression changed, "Uncle Chen, how dare you talk nonsense in front of the police?"

"I'm sure the memory card in my car will be able toshow the officers whether I'm talking nonsense or not," Uncle Chen growled. "I've worked for the Song Family for many years, but I never imagined that the Big Miss would be so despicable as to request me to hide the truth!"

"That's impossible! The dashcam wouldn't be able to capture what you're saying!"

"The Song Family car is also equipped with surveillance cameras. Elder Song is in a position of power, so he's always been worried about being threatened and used by others."

Hearing this, Song Xin's face turned pale.

"That's impossible, you're lying!"

"I, Chen Liang, have been driving my entire life and have always been a law-abiding citizen. I would never hide anything from the police nor would I let you frame others. Your conscience may allow you to do it, but my conscience won't."

The main police officer turned around and said to his colleagues, "Remember to fetch the camera."

Seeing the officers jump into action, Song Xin immediately ran over and grabbed onto them, "Don't go, you can't go!"

The officers looked at her in ridicule. Evidently, they didn't need to look at the cameras to know the truth.

Song Xin was pushed to the ground. She suddenly felt powerless because she realized it was impossible to stop the truth from being revealed.

Soon, the entire Korea would know that she had been slapped in the face by her family's driver.

_"How shameful. She actually wanted to throw the blame on Crown Empire. Luckily, her driver is a good man!"

_"She caused the accident herself, yet she tried to make Crown Empire take the blame. I've never seen anyone as shameless as her."

_"I'm starting to believe what Duan Jinghong said. By looking at the car accident, Song Xin's character is obvious."

_"I believe her too!"

At the same time, Crown Empire finally spoke up. They had something to announce tomorrow!

It seemed, they were about to face their last battle with Song Xin.

The fact that Crown Empire was about to make a move meant that the show was about to reach its climax and was coming to an end.

After the police left, Song Xin glared angrily at Uncle Chen inside the hospital room, "Why did you tell the police? Don't you know, because of what you said, I may end up in prison? The Song Family hasn't treated you bad over the years, is this how you treat your benefactor?"

"Since you've done something wrong, then you should go to prison," Uncle Chen replied calmly; not threatened by Song Xin at all.

"You will definitely pay for what you've said today!"

Uncle Chen snorted and lay back down to get some rest. He couldn't be bothered responding to a crazy person like Song Xin.

He must have been blind to have worked for the Song Family and exposed himself to a psychopath employer.

Although Song Xin wanted to get revenge, she was more focused on the progress of the police. She wondered if they had already seized the camera and proved her crime.

As for Crown Empire, what game was Taeyeon playing?

Although her situation wasn't favorable, if Taeyeon wanted her to suffer a blow, she felt it was impossible!

Impossible!

...

Ever since her leg was injured, Shinhye barely appeared in front of the public. If it wasn't because Tiffany had given birth, she may have continued to stay at home and refused to face the outside world.

Song Xin's affairs had stirred up the entire city and discussions about her once again resurfaced. But, no matter what the final results were, it didn't matter because her career could no longer turn back.

Especially as she looked at the scars on her legs, she wondered how she was to return to the runway with legs like that.

"The babies are so well behaved. The brothers look practically the same."

"Of course, why else would they be called identical twins?" Tiffany said as she tidied the babies' cots while Shinhye minded the babies.

"What do you plan to do from now on? You don't plan to make a comeback?" Shinhye asked as she teased the babies' chubby hands.

"Let's talk about it after Song Xin is dealt with."

Tiffany hadn't thought about the future. The birth of the twins had completely disrupted her plans. After all, life was very different before and after giving birth and she didn't want to be away from her babies for too long.

"I've seen the news. This Song Xin is one of the most disgusting people we know."

"I will definitely send her to where she needs to go..."

Needless to say, Shinhye understood that Tiffany was referring to prison...

"I hope everything runs smoothly tomorrow."

However, they no longer needed to wait for tomorrow. Because, according to Uncle Chen's instructions, the police had already fetched the camera from the car and discovered that Song Xin was the cause of Elder Song's car accident. Therefore, she was taken into the police station for interrogation overnight. Even so, Song Xin refused to speak; her lawyer had previously taught her not to speak impulsively whenever he wasn't around.

Later that night, after Taeyeon received news of this, he had just finished bathing the babies. So, while he tidied the bathroom, he turned on the handsfree on his phone and called Sooyoung, 

"She is only temporarily detained. This is not our final goal. Don't forget that our ultimate aim is for her to be sent to prison. So tomorrow, let's continue as planned and send her a huge surprise."

"Yes, President!"

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon from behind; at his tall and built figure. As the CEO of Crown Empire, it wasn't necessary for him to handle matters like this personally, but, whenever she or the babies were involved, he was hands-on, regardless of the seriousness of the matter.

Tiffany couldn't help but feel a little emotional as she threw herself against Taeyeon's back and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing. I just feel that I married an extremely capable husband."

"Did you only realize that now?" Taeyeon smiled as he stood up and carried Tiffany on his back out of the bathroom. His steps were steady as he added, "Since we're spending a lifetime together, you will end up discovering even more amazing things about me."

Tiffany did not respond. She simply leaned on Taeyeon's shoulders and bit down hard.

"You are already a mother, why haven't you changed this habit of yours?" Taeyeon wasn't upset, he simply realized that it had been a long time since Tiffany bit him.

Tiffany let go and tore open Taeyeon's shirt to look at the bite mark. As she looked at it, she suddenly felt a little guilty, "Does it hurt?"

Taeyeon did not respond. He simply let out a laugh as he carried Tiffany over to the bed.

The couple had always been like this. Regardless of how they were in public, as soon as they returned home, they would be each other's most needed partner.

And now, in their lives, they had two cute little babies.

...

This was probably the most distressful night of Song Xin's life. While being repeatedly questioned at the police station until the middle of the night, she didn't even get a chance to eat, let alone have a bed to rest in.

"Miss Song, if you remain silent like this, you are only making things difficult for us. Why don't you just get it over and done with? The case is already evident."

"Before my lawyer comes, I won't say a thing," Song Xin repeated all night. The officers heard it so many times that they felt like they'd get calluses on their ears.

The officer interrogating her rolled his eyes and shook his head, "It's beneficial for you to tell us what happened."

Song Xin closed her eyes and pretended not to hear a thing.

The officer stood up and slammed his hands on the table helplessly.

"Your willpower is strong."

This was the frightening thing about Song Xin: without evidence, she would not reveal anything. Because, the evidence they currently had, wasn't enough to make her admit defeat.

Soon, Song Xin's lawyer arrived at the police station and managed to bail her out.

The police watched as the criminal walked out, but they couldn't do anything about it. As a result, Song Xin's smile carried a sense of mockery and arrogance.

Xiao Yuhe was waiting outside for Song Xin. Seeing her helplessness, he immediately rushed over and escorted her home, "Have some food before you do anything else."

"All I have suffered today, I will return a hundred-fold."

Song Xin was dreaming about the future, but she had no idea that Taeyeon never gave anyone second chances.

"What do you plan to do about Crown Empire tomorrow?" Xiao Yuhe asked as he sat down beside Song Xin and added food to her plate. "Taeyeon isn't easy to deal with. I don't have the ability to help you."

"Don't worry, Crown Empire won't be able to present any evidence." When it came to other things, Song Xin may have been unsure, but when it came to Shinhye and the provocation of Han Ji-eun, she knew that Duan Jinghong was the one that executed it. So, what did it have to do with her?

"Did Crown Empire act without any evidence?"

"I'm not sure about other times, but this time, I'm certain that Crown Empire has no evidence - because I didn't do it!" Song Xin then put down her bowl and chopsticks and added, "I'm going to pay grandfather a visit at the hospital later. I refuse to believe that grandfather would betray me too!"

Actually, Song Xin simply appeared tough on the surface. Because, deep down, she was well aware that every time Crown Empire made a move, they were certain of what they were doing. But, she honestly didn't know if there were any flaws in the way she handled her matters.

The only possibility she could think of, was for Crown Empire to create fake evidence!

And according to Tiffany's ruthlessness, this was indeed possible. So, all she could do was wait for them to make a move and act accordingly.

Tiffany, give me all you've got...

The winner and loser was yet to be determined...

Unfortunately, she had no idea that Crown Empire wasn't going to chase her down for the incident she had in mind...

...

After the car accident, Shinhye's dog bite, Tiffany's close-call to having a miscarriage and Elder Wu's plagiarism scandal, the public monitored Song Xin closely. Everyone was practically certain that she was the culprit, but they were worried whether Crown Empire would be able to present any evidence.

This was originally a matter to be handled by the police. But, because it happened in the entertainment industry, the matter had to be resolved with entertainment industry methods.

Of course, Song Xin ignored the speculation. She simply believed that if Crown Empire couldn't present any evidence, then she would be fine. But...the wheels of change were already in motion. For example, the entertainment industry would soon have no place for her.

The next morning, at exactly 8am as promised by Crown Empire, Crown Empire officially started their press conference.

The conference was run by the new head of PR because the incident involved Shinhye and they were worried that Chanyeol wouldn't be able to control his emotions.

Amongst the clicking of the media's camera shutters, the new head of PR stepped up onto the podium and announced to the reporters, 

"As the reputation of Crown Empire is involved and multiple artists under our management have been affected, Crown Empire will provide a response to Miss Song Xin's accusations today. I hope everyone from the news industry will be able to report the truth!"

"Of course!"

"We will not show mercy because of her grandfather!"

"Song Xin has been embroiled with Crown Empire for quite some time. So today, Crown Empire will clarify the accusations she has made against us, one at a time. The first issue at hand: Song Xin claimed that Crown Empire suppresses its artists to keep Tiffany in the top position. Obviously, when she says this, she is merely referring to herself. But, as everyone is aware, Tiffany is an actress and Song Xin is pursuing a career in music; the two women pose no competition for each other. Moreover, Miss Tiffany has already announced her indefinite retreat from the entertainment industry, so what could she compete with Song Xin for? This first accusation is complete slandering from Song Xin."

"Secondly, the plagiarism case with Elder Wu; the case that caused Elder Wu to suffer brain damage, Tiffany's film to be removed from theaters and Tiffany to be secretly banned from the industry. The author of 'The Tracker' has already pointed out the instigator and the internet has been gossiping about it since. I know that Crown Empire hasn't given any response to this. But, I will hold onto the response for now and reveal the truth shortly."

"Thirdly, regarding Song Xin's former manager, Duan Jinghong. Her image was severely damaged after she was discovered stealing not too long ago. But then, soon after, Crown Empire ended up helping her debut. There are reasons for this. Firstly, Duan Jinghong explained to Crown Empire that she had entered President Kim's office for the sake of her artist, Song Xin. She wanted to help Song Xin get a copy of her evaluation report and, therefore, made a serious mistake. Secondly, Duan Jinghong revealed all the cruel things that Song Xin had done in the past and asked Crown Empire for help. As Duan Jinghong knew of Song Xin's secrets and Song Xin was notorious for her misdeeds, Crown Empire decided to help Duan Jinghong for the sake of her safety."

"If Duan Jinghong simply wanted to be famous, she could have started on her path to stardom with a completely new identity. Why would she step out to accuse Song Xin?"

"Everyone must be wondering why someone that was so loyal to Song Xin would suddenly turn around and betray her. This was because Duan Jinghong was called a thief for the sake of Song Xin, but Song Xin ended up abandoning her. Hence, the result we see today. While Duan Jinghong has decided to be honest with herself, someone is still refusing to admit their wrongdoings."

"For now, we won't talk about matters that we have no evidence for, nor will we talk about the recent car accident. Instead, Crown Empire will be exposing another crime that Song Xin has committed in the past! I hope our friends in the media can open their eyes to what we have here!"

After the head of PR was done talking, a person supporting a young woman with crutches appeared on the red carpet.

The reporters made way for them, but they couldn't understand what Crown Empire were doing.

Who was this woman?

"This young lady is Song Xiaoxiao. She is in her early twenties; the same age as Song Xin. As well as that, she also went to the same school as Song Xin."

"I'm sure everyone has noticed that her left leg has been amputated. How did this happen? It was all because of Song Xin!"

"They were both 19 years old when it happened. Simply because Xiaoxiao beat Song Xin and came in at first place at the time, Song Xin made a crazy decision to push her down the stairs. Because of her injury, Song Xiaoxiao ended up missing out on the awards ceremony."

"But, the thing that Song Xin didn't expect was that Song Xiaoxiao saw the person that had pushed her. In response, Song Xin did something even more cruel, she used her grandfather's identity to threaten Song Xiaoxiao and her family!"

"Over the years, Song Xiaoxiao has been living in pain. She's watched as Song Xin climbed up the ladder of fame, while she became a useless nobody."

"In the past, she was afraid she'd put her family in danger, so she didn't say a word. But now, she simply wants everyone to know the truth - that Song Xin is a merciless monster!"

"And this time, don't you try to deny the facts Song Xin. We have a witness as well as evidence that you went to threaten the Song Family. We will pass that information onto the police very soon."

Seeing this disabled young woman in front of them, the reporters snapped their cameras furiously.

They never expected to be exposed to another story!

So, after everything they had heard, it was clear to see that Song Xin was pure evil!

Seeing the reactions of the public, the head of PR handed the microphone to Song Xiaoxiao. And even though Song Xiaoxiao was disabled, in the face of vengeance, she was braver than ever.

Her raspy voice echoed to all corners of the hall, "Song Xin is an extremely cruel person. It may be hard for all of you to imagine..." Song Xiaoxiao pointed to the empty space where her left leg used to be and continued in a cold voice, "When I was 19-years-old, I fell from the fourth floor. If it wasn't because I was lucky, I may have already lost my chance to speak before you today and to redress an injustice."

"So, as soon as I heard about the rumored schemes that Song Xin had instigated, I was the first to believe it. Because, she is indeed that kind of person!"

"Yesterday, after the car accident scandal surfaced, Song Xin was detained by the police for interrogation. Yet, she was somehow bailed out and allowed to go unpunished. So, my intent for standing up here today is to send her back..."

"I don't want to see this woman roam freely with her undamaged legs anymore. It's disgusting!"

"Song Xin is ambitious and inhumane. Although I've been disabled for a quite a few years now, my biggest dream is still to personally see Song Xin being sent to prison!"

Song Xiaoxiao's words were firm and strong, carrying with it a deep sense of hatred.

Her feelings were on the same page as Tiffany. The way that Shinhye was injured and the way that she almost had a miscarriage, Tiffany would never forget it for the rest of her life

So, she and Song Xiaoxiao had their eyes set on the same target.

Song Xin wasn't going to have the chance to escape the law again.

Even through the television screen, viewers could feel Song Xiaoxiao's pain; especially when they looked at the empty space where her leg used to be. All of a sudden, Song Xin's cruel actions were known by everyone...

**********

hahah Today i have my wisdom tooth attack me. now i can write but can't speak... because my face are all Swelling. so Good nigth form now.... sweet dream all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1.6K 87
#1 kpop #1 btsxreader, #1 skzxreader #1 kimseokjin Book One - The Distraction A favour for your boss ends up getting you in an unexpected situation...
2.4K 200 17
Your life has always been far from ideal; a never ending struggle, daily shifts at the restaurant just to get some money to pursue your dream of stud...
3.6K 221 25
Y/n x straykids When y/n installs a random hookup app she never expects to make friends and fall for not one but 3 men who might not like her for her...
193K 8.6K 27
This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class family's Dr.Jeon . How will this marriage...