Your Jacket Helped Me

By BlinkTwic3

Jennie comes from a rich family, but doesnt want to appear rich. She wants to be simply be normal like no oth... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author Note: 1
Epilogue
Author Note: 2
Achievements
New Book

Chapter 50

625 19 0
By BlinkTwic3

The day of the wedding.

Jennie POV:

I'm so excited for this wedding.

"All finished up," mom said.

"Thanks, mom." I said.

"It's so nice to attend for your friend. I would like to attend yours before I turn 60."

"Mom, your still 49."

"I'm about to be 50."

"Don't make me wait till 60 for you to be married."

"I won't."

"Well, I think you should go to Jisoo, now."

"How about you?"

"I'll wait at the ceremony."

"Oh ok."

My mom help me up before leaving.

Time to go went to Jisoo room.

Jisoo POV:

"Do I look good?"

"Yes, you look amazing," Rosè said.

"I love hearing Rosè's voice," Lisa said.

"Me and J-Hope will marry after you guys," Momo said.

"We're going to do it the same day," Nayeon said.

"Don't forget me," Jihyo said.

"Where's Jennie?" I asked.

"I'm here," she said walking toward us.

"There you are. How do I look?"

"Amazing."

"Great, now I need y'all's help me to get to the walkway. It's happening now."

"I'll get the baskets to drop the pedals on the floor."

"Same," Lisa, Rosè, and Jihyo said.

"I guess me and Nayeon will help you with your dress and get to the stage," Momo said.

"Thanks."

As we walk through, I was very nervous.

I see Jin on the other side, looking handsome.

His eyes was looking at me.

He even have a smile on.

I smiled back to him.

His smile makes my confident.

As the music started to play, the bridesmaid help me. The groomsmen is helping Jin.

As we got closer to each other, the bridesmaid and the groomsmen let go both of us.

I loop through his arm hole and link it with my side. The rest of the group trailing behind us.

We slowly walk to the front of the stage.

I see people smiling at us, especially Jin's parents and my parents.

They look so happy that we both got married.

As we walk to the priest, we both turn to face each other, our side to the priest. Our friends behind us.

"We have a wonderful couple, here." The priest said.

"Let's begin."

"We are celebrating with theses two people standing in front of me. They look like they are meant to be."

Me and Jin smiled at the priest's comment.

"Furthermore, I hope you both decided your answer right now. Because once you say yes, you both can't go back. May the supreme bless you both before we start."

We both closed our eyes while the priest speaks in whisper.

After it was done, the priest said," All done."

Me and Jin opened our eyes.

"Now, will you, Kim Seokjin, take Kim Jisoo as your beloved wife forever and ever you both cherish, and that it will be till the end?"

"I do," he said.

The priest turn to me, "Will you, Kim Jisoo, take Kim Seokjin as your beloved husband forever and ever you both cherish, and that it will be till the end?"

"I do." I said.

"You both may kiss."

Jin and I walk walk closer and kissed.

Everyone cheered for us.

I broke off the kiss and grab the flower from one of my friend's hand, and walk back to the stage.

I turn around to back face the crowd, and said 3,2,1 before throwing the flower up.

Everyone was fighting for the beautiful flowers.

I saw Jennie caught it.

"Ha, I win," she said.

I laughed.

"Fighting over flowers, are they?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, but it would more in the future when each have their own wedding."

"Your right," he said before kissing my head.

"Let's go to our parents," I said.

"After you, fiancée," he said having his hand out posting to the direction.

"Thank you, Fiancè."

Author POV:

The wedding went well, the group have fun as well as the married couple.

The party lasted for several hours. Some got drunk. Jin and Jisoo went home last as the rest of the group went home first. Jennie is taking a taxi home.

Jennie POV:

I arrived back to my hotel. I was really sleepy after the party.

I didn't think about anything else, and plop myself on the bed and slept.

Soon later...

Boom!

I woke up to the sudden noise. I heard heavy rain pouring outside.

Oh gosh, that scared the life out of me. I thought it was someone, but it just the thunderstorm.

I lay back and go back to sleep.

I tried every minute to fall asleep, but my heart beating makes me don't want to sleep.

I got up, grab one of my jacket, put it on me, grab my umbrella, and went out to walk to take a nice break.

I didn't know where to go, but I went to the nearest woods, follow its path up to the top hill.

I saw a bench there. I walk to the bench, close my umbrella, and sat down.

The tree has a house above me. The house big that a human could fit inside, but the house is for birds.

It protect me from the rain, at least.

I look at the rain.

Boom!

Another thunder happen.

The city looks very peaceful and dark.

I see streetlights are so pretty at night.

I can tall building from this distance.

I then saw a shadow figure walking this way.

I quickly responded by opening up my umbrella and hide somewhere away from the tree.

I went to the nearest side that won't be seen by them, open my umbrella and hope they go away.

I got more scared when I didn't see them anymore.

I slowly walk backward until I felt a breath behind me.

"Ahh!" I shouted and ran forward as fast as I can.

Without looking forward, I bump into a hard chest. (The person doesn't have umbrella, but a raincoat.

I look up and saw...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 624 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role🤗 Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...
217K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...
94.2K 4.1K 54
In people's view life as a globally famous korean idol like BTS and BLACKPINK are pure luck, only timely and successful. They think it's all about da...
1.6K 92 13
" I got sick of everything " -- Taehyung " From Me also " -- Jennie " I said everything not...