✓ Lost Garden • [Yoonmin]

By KSBBAA18

' Why do you call this 'lost garden',your highness? ' ' Because only the lost soul comes around here to find... More

List of chapters
Prologue
1 . First meeting
2 . Hidden truth
3 . First time
4 . Hesitation
5 . Attraction
6 . New faces in the palace
7 . Small wounds hurts most
8 . Beauty of the holder
9 . Lessons
10 . Confession
12 . Nights of loneliness
13 . Tragic in peace
14 . Till the end
15 . Decisions
16 . New palace
17 . Afraid to lose
18 . Announcement from Royals
19 . Obstacle
20 . King Min Yoongi
21. Will he be okay?
22. We are meant to be
23 . Can you be mine?
24 . Heaven (M)
25. Red strings of faith
26. Acceptance?
27. Is that an....
28. Royal Marriage
29. Welcome to the royal family
30. Test to prove
31 . Hunter
32. Prey
33. Nights of the white flower
34. Eye of an Eagle
35. The plan of destruction
36. Tough love
37. Let it out
38. Maybe he is right
39. The letter
40. Loneliness
41. The bait
42. Red
43. Bad move
44. Saving you
45. Villain Club
46. War breaks
47. One scar two scar
48. Blood flower
49. Beauty rest
50. Dried petal
51. Turning back
52. So,we met again.

11 . Let it sail

558 40 4
By KSBBAA18

It was the weekend and that means, Jimin has to go to his house for few weeks.

"Do you have to? I mean I can delay that to next week." Yoongi whines as Jimin packs his clothes to stay over at his home.

"It won't be long, my Lord." Jimin answers but Yoongi pouts while folding his arms. Jimin finds it cute and walks to the prince who was adorable by now.

"I will miss you," Jimin whispers as he leans closer and brushed against Yoongi's nose with his. Yoongi stared at Jimin's eyes without any word coming from him.

"Time will fly, don't worry." Jimin smiled before walking away but Yoongi grabbed him before pushing him on the wall, pinning his hands above Jimin's head. Jimin wasn't shocked by that but it was intimating.

"Without you, it will be like in speed of a snail." Jimin giggled at Yoongi and leans in to kiss Yoongi's nose.

"You will be okay." Yoongi shakes his head and pulls Jimin by his waist before resting his chin on Jimin's shoulder.

"I won't." Jimin felt bad but there's nothing he can do, Yoongi loosens his grip on Jimin's hands and Jimin buries his fingers into Yoongi's beautiful hair.

"You can always come to me..no one will mind, I promise." Yoongi lifts his head to look at Jimin who gave him a small smile.

"I might do that." Yoongi finally smiled before leaning closer to kiss Jimin which Jimin allowed him. Ever since both of them confessed their love to each other, they became more close.

"Let me go.." Jimin whines when Yoongi paused to kiss him. Yoongi snuggled to Jimin's neck, kissing every part which was exposed now.

"Later."

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

"Keep him safe and don't stop at anywhere, understood?" Yoongi asks his guards who are escorting Jimin to his home. He was always escorted by the same guards for almost 8 years now.

"If anything happens, I want him back at the palace." The guards bow at Yoongi and Yoongi walks to the carriage where Jimin was seated comfortably.

"Are you okay in here?" He asked when he saw Jimin shifting in his place. Jimin nods with a smile on his face.

"You will be staying for three weeks. Then back to me, okay?" Jimin nods again.

"Don't forget to take those medicines and-"

"Your highness.." Yoongi pauses when Jimin calls and slowly leans closer, lucky for them that the curtain of the carriage covers them from the inside to outside. Jimin pressed a kiss on Yoongi's lower lip before smiling at him.

"I will be okay. Take care of yourself." Yoongi smiles before getting away from the carriage and monitors the guards to start their journey.

Yoongi stood there until he can't see the carriage anymore and then he felt...empty like something was missing from him. But he shook that thought off for now and gets ready to train for few hours before getting into work.

On the other hand, Jimin was feeling sad and empty as well. He always sticks to Yoongi whenever he wants and Yoongi doesn't complain. He always feels sad to leave for his own house. He should be happy because he can see his family and stay there but he feels sad that he can't be with the prince.

He used to get happy but the more he gets close to the prince the sadder he becomes, remembering the events that happened past few days.

"It's just a few weeks...it will go by soon.." Jimin pats his chest and sighs while staring outside as people passes by his carriage.

A single drop of tear drips on his hand and he flinched but soon realised that he was crying but why? He was going home. .to his family but why is he crying and his heart was hurting so badly. ...

"Yoongi. .." He whispers, careful enough so that the guards didn't hear him as he sobs quietly while clenching his chest.

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

Yoongi pants after finishing the intense training, he lowered his head to catch his breath until a shadow fell above him.

"My lord." He scrunches his eyes to see who it is and gave a simple smile.

"Jeongguk." Jeongguk bows at Yoongi waits for the prince to get onto his feet.

"Have you called me?" Jeongguk asked, still being firm and tough.

"Indeed, I did. I have a task for you." Jeongguk lowers his head, giving a small bow.

"Anything for you, my Lord."Yoongi nods as he pats Jeongguk's shoulder.

"I want you to deliver a letter to the scholar's son; Kim Namjoon. And invite him to visit the palace for dinner." Jeongguk bows.

"As you say, my Lord. " Yoongi smiles before walking away. He has a lot of works to do now.

The night fell quickly as Yoongi was preparing himself for the dinner, he came across Jimin's chamber. His heart twitched and he decided to look away but he couldn't and opens the door of the room where Jimin stayed the day before.

The room looks empty, but most of Jimin's stuff is still here. His paperwork, books and many more items but one item caught Yoongi's eyes. It's a paper, tugged under the books, looks like Jimin was hiding it. It made him curious and went to grab it. It was a little crumbled but he can see what was on it. It was a small drawing of him, Jimin drew that when Yoongi was busy explaining the difference between verbs and nouns. He almost detailed some of Yoongi's features and that made Yoongi smile.

"He draws well. Maybe I should buy some painting materials for him when he comes back." Yoongi smiled at the drawing again before carefully folding it and tugged in his robe. He wants to treasure it and refuse to throw it away.

"My lord." The servant call and Yoongi turned around.

"Hm?"

"The scholar's son is here as you have said." Yoongi smiles and nods.

"Seat him at the main hall and serve the meal, I'll be there in a minute." Yoongi orders and the servant bows before leaving Yoongi alone. Yoongi looked through Jimin's room again and found it a little dull. He decided that he will decorate the room again.

"He needs more colour in here." Yoongi nods as he leaves the room and thinks about what else he can add to look it beautiful like Jimin is.

Yoongi arrives at the main hall where his guest awaits him. The door opens and he immediately stares at the person with glasses, head lowered in Yoongi's presence.

"Kim Namjoon." Namjoon lifts his head before bowing at Yoongi.

"Prince Min Yoongi." Yoongi smiles as he sits in front of him.

"Say, how is your father doing? I haven't seen him for a while. Is he sick?" Yoongi asks while pouring a drink to Namjoon who politely held his cup.

"He is doing just fine, my Lord.  He is old so he has stopped walking around and stays at home to rest." Yoongi nods and smiles.

"That's good." Namjoon turns to his side and drinks the bitter substance before turning to Yoongi again.

"My lord."Yoongi hums as he has already started to eat.

"You haven't called me here to ask me about my father. Have you?" Yoongi smirks.

"You are smart after all. No wonder why you topped the public exam without any trouble." Namjoon lowers his head, being shy.

"I have a request to make." Namjoon lift his head when Yoongi spoke without any fuss.

"Yes, my Lord.  I will do whatever you ask."

"You see, the prince of the Kim clan has made a request to me which leads me to you. Since the Kim clan is further away from our palace, he wishes to see you there for his likings." Namjoon blinks for a few seconds.

"The Kim clan?" Yoongi nods.

"Can you keep my request?" Namjoon bows before nodding.

"As you wish, my Lord. "

////////////////////

How is this story going for you guys? Should I pair Seokjin and Namjoon together or not?

It's your choice!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 1.2K 19
I say I wanna settle down Build your hopes up like a tower I'm giving you the run around I'm just a lost boy Not ready to be found. "lost boy " by Tr...
want By amber

Fanfiction

167K 11.3K 52
"they don't call me heartbreaker for nothing, now do they?" vmin © yoongisparks
19.4K 615 28
" Park Jimin? You say..." " Yes, Sir! " Interesting" " pardon? Sir" Continue reading to find out Started: May 13, 2021 Ended: Oct 31, 2021 6/4/202...
404K 18.5K 113
completed ▸ . can't lose what you never had, can't keep what's not yours, and can't hold on to something that doesn't want to stay. . started; march...