I'm a what now?!

By akira-kitsune

Aki, a girl who believed she was a normal werewolf daughter of the Alpha with the typical life of a pack, but... More

Stranger in the Night
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Author's Note

17 0 1
By akira-kitsune

Hey guys I know it's been a long time but of course I have been in a major writer's block, that and I have a full time job that does lots of overtime as well. Anyway, I will actually be changing up the story a bit. It'll mostly be the same just some minor changes here and there maybe a couple major ones, I'm not sure yet, I decided I'm ganna rewrite most of it first, to see if any knew inspiration pops up for more chapters, then update when I got something. I'll leave up what I have now until then, In case there are people like me who like to reread stories they like. Hopefully you guys will like the new version as well when I upload it. Thanks for reading thus far, and sorry for being so slow on updates and whatnot. Also enjoy the picture of my sweet baby, Mr. Handsome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.2K 35
pls don't read this i wrote most of it when i was 13 *** "babygirl," she chuckled, shaking her head slowly, her hooded eyes focused on me. "i don't t...
7.6K 356 63
This is the story of a pretty, young girl. She is fifteen, turning sixteen in a few days. She is excited to shift and find her mate. But, what happen...
6.9K 453 26
There were many shape shifters in the world other than werewolves. Their packs were seperate, depending on their animal. They were peaceful with each...
28.3K 714 19
Kenzi-Grace Uley, a sixteen year old girl who is shape-shifter, and just happens to be the alpha's sister. Alec Volturi, a member of one of the most...