I'm a what now?!

By akira-kitsune

Aki, a girl who believed she was a normal werewolf daughter of the Alpha with the typical life of a pack, but... More

Stranger in the Night
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Author's Note

Chapter Ten

21 0 0
By akira-kitsune

Srry 4 the really long wait. Here's a a xtra long chapter to make it up 2 u guys

***************************************************************************************

Thankfully the pet shelter wasn't too far from our new home. We pulled into the parking lot and found a double space that we could pull into with the trailer. The three of us got out grabbing our wallets and my keys. Once out I locked the truck then walked to the trailer.

"Alright you two, be on your best behavior here, that means not leaving any droppings inside. So, if you need to do so, do it now."

'We're good mama.' Vit answered for both of them.

"All right, let's clip on the leashes and head in." I said, grabbing their leashes from the hooks. They stayed in the trailer until they were secured in their bindings. They were very excited but they stayed at my side as we walked into the building. There was a wolf at the front desk, his name tag had "Skylar" written on it. He didn't smell of a pack so he was most likely a rogue, but less threatening than a normal one. The five of us walked up to him. I let out a little Alpha, Vit jumped onto the counter, and Nera laid her head on the countertop.

"Woah, that's something I never thought I'd see working here." Skylar mumbled, "Hi, how may I help you?" He continued. Vit pointed his wing tip towards the door to the cats.

"As Vit is trying to say, we are here to adopt one or more kittens." I answered, rolling my eyes at Vit. "These two get the final say in the matter but one of them will be my birthday present. I'll buy the others though." I explained.

"Alrighty then, let me grab the keys really quick." He said rummaging through a drawer. "By the way, sorry if this might seem a little rude, but I don't recognise your pack scent. Are you new to this area?" He questioned, while walking towards the door.

"Yes and no. My father has land in this area that we were given for training. My father's pack is quite a few hours south. For now we are a small pack but we are looking for more members. So if you happen to know anyone looking to be in a pack I'll leave my number." I casually hinted. He seemed to be thinking it over, but then put the thought aside.

"Well, here are our kittens, go ahead and look around." He said, but there weren't many actually. There were ten all together. Four of them are a litter of Silver Bengals and five are a litter of Siamese kittens, as well as one little Russian Blue. She was curled up by herself until the other kittens noticed us.

"What do you two think? How many should we get?" I asked as I knelt down to pick them up so they could see.

'Are they all without their parents?' Nera asked, in a worried voice.

"Most likely." I replied, softly stroking her head.

'How about all of them, then?' She asked, hopeful for a positive answer.

"Is that what you want? We'll need to get more supplies if so." I asked, looking at her. Without turning she nodded. "All right, Luke you pay for this one," I said pointing to the lonely kitten, "and I'll pay for the rest." I said to Skylar, "I'd also like to buy extra supplies as I was only planning for one or two." I laughed.

"That's a lot but okay, let me get these guys ready for you. Did you want a temporary carrier, or would you like to pick one from our store?"

"We brought one with us. Can I hold this one though?"

"Yeah, let me unlock this, and here you go, her name is Nova. Each kitten has their name written on the paper collars they have. I'll go grab an application." He said, handing me the kitten. He came back a few minutes later with a pen and paper on a clipboard. "Just fill out everything except the signatures we copy the first one then you will only need to sign on all of them." I did as he said, then handed back the clipboard and paper when I finished. Skylar left once more, then came back with the clipboard. The one I filled out was on top of nine copies. I signed all ten, with Nova sitting on my shoulder watching my movements. Skylar then puts labels on each of the kittens name slots saying 'Adoption Pending' so no one else tries to buy them.

"Let's go pick out more items for the others shall we?" I said, scratching her head, as she purred and pushed against my hand. We all walked out, and over to the shop. "Luke, can you go grab the carrier we bought this morning? As well as a dollie?"

"Yeah, be right back. It's in the trailer right?"

"Yup." I answered while looking at the pet supplies. I grabbed the largest bag of veterinarian recommended kitten food, handing it to Ryan telling him to take it up to the counter. I then grabbed the largest cat fortress they had which would cover up an entire wall, and a few different medium sized ones to place in other parts of the house. I also grabbed a few extra large litter boxes as well as ten forty pound boxes of cat litter. Since we didn't grab any cat beds at the pet store earlier, I grabbed a few small, and an extra large dog bed for Vit and Nera. Once Luke came back with the carrier and dollie, I handed Skylar the carrier so he could place the other kittens inside. Luke paid for Nova before Skylar went back to get the kittens loaded in their carrier. Since there were five males and five females I picked out five black leather collars with silver studs on them for the males and four silver leather collars with pearls for the other females, and then picked out a gold leather collar with diamonds for Nova. As for the tags I got black circle tags for the males and silver ones for the females except Nova, which I picked out a gold one. I then grabbed nine small, one extra small harnesses, ten normal leashes and ten small retractable leashes. Piling all of the items on the counter, Skylar rang everything up, including the other nine kittens. Once everything was paid for, grabbed the carrier of kittens, their collars, and their tags, Nova's extra small harness and a leash, leaving Luke and Ryan to load up everything else. I walked over to the tag laser machine, laying the collars and tags on the carrier, but keeping Nova's item in my hand. After lasering her name on the front and address on the back I attached it to the collar. Pulling her off my shoulder, I latched the collar around her neck, and put her harness and leash on while I was at it. With her back on my shoulder I pulled each kitten out one by one checking their paper collars for their names, then doing the same process with lasering the tags and putting on their collars with the finished tags, and finally placing them back in the carrier. As I was finishing with the last kitten, Skylar walked up to me.

"There are two more rogues that I live with who might also want to join a pack. If there's any way we could all join, I'll pass the offer along to them when I get home, if that's alright with you that is." He asked in a shy voice. I looked at him and gave him a kind smile. Pulling out my handheld notepad and pen, I wrote my name, phone number, and address on it, ripped it out and handed it to him.

"Take your time, also if you and the other two want to meet us before deciding, call and let me know. I'll set aside some time from our reconstruction on the building to get everyone together, or we could just all have dinner together at the address I wrote on there tomorrow. Either way, just let me know in the morning as well as what you would like to eat if that sounds good." I offered.

"I like the dinner idea, I'll message you in the morning with answers and food requests." He agreed.

"Alright see you tomorrow then. Have a good rest of your day."

"Thanks, you too." He said, as I picked up the carrier and walked out the door, with Vit and Nera following behind. As soon as I opened their trailer they climbed in. I took off their harnesses and set the carrier inside as well. I opened the carrier then shut the trailer door.

"Alright, you two are in charge of these kittens, train them well." I said to the excited new parents, "Let's head to our new home, shall we?" Nova mewed in response to my question. I wonder if these kittens will get to the intelligence level that Vit and Nera have there might be a possibility to have them help with missions. I'll have to come back to that thought process later. "Okay, let's get home and unpack everything." I said to the guys.

"Yup." They said at the same time. With that I started the engine and began our drive home. Nova, still sitting on my shoulder in content, continued purring in my ear.

Short drive later

"Alright, Luke, you take in the groceries Ryan and I will bring in and put together the smaller moveable cat furniture. During the remodel I will put in the rest, but I need to first build a cool tree house." I directed, only saying the last part to myself. Will need to go to the hardware store to pick up all the supplies I'll need, just need to do up a bunch of blueprints tonight. I mulled continuing to think as I opened the trailer and gathered the kittens into the carrier. One was asleep on Vit's back so I left it on him and another was curled up with Nera. She gently slid her head under the kitten so it was drooping over her head. Vit and Nera carefully followed after me so as to not wake the sleeping kittens while they walked inside. Looking around at the appliances I noticed they aren't quite up to date so I'll go research which ones I should measure for and purchase. I'll take Ace with me tomorrow during the day to kill some time. Which means I'll start with the treehouse blueprints first. While we are out I'll buy an extra large shed to store everything that we have in the house as of now. Also I need to go check out all the other houses that we own here and see what they need.

"Where should we set these up?" Luke asked, pushing the dollie that had all the boxes of litter and the litter boxes piled on it.

"For now let's put one here in the living room, I'll figure out the locations of the others later." I said, placing the carrier down and opening it up.

"Alright," He acknowledged, as he grabbed one of the litter boxes in one hand and a box of litter in the other. After he placed the litter box he took off any labels, then opened and poured the entire box of litter into the litter box. Then walked back and placed the others against the wall so he could bring in the smaller cat trees and furniture, placed everything in the living room, then began building them after getting a tool set. Vit and Nera stayed with the rest of the kittens while I picked up one of my bags and one of the small cat beds and walked up the stairs to find Ace and Fushigi. Ace has always been fast with cleaning, so all the doors were open except the one that Alley and Ren were resting in. This made it easier to find Ace and Fushigi since they were taking a breather in one of the open rooms. "Hey guys we are back, also we have some potential members coming for dinner tomorrow. Did you happen to find any kitchen and dining ware?" I asked, and when I finished speaking Nova gave a questioning mew towards the two on the floor.

"Yes, but most of it needs to be replaced." Ace said as he jumped up and sped over to pet the kitten.

"We got kitchen supplies just in case, I'll get some new dishes tomorrow when I go out for some other supplies." I said.

"Your kitten looks very intelligent, especially for her age." Ren commented as he walked in. "Also, could I ask some questions?"

"Of course, let's walk around the place so I can see the layout, I was only here once as a kid so I don't remember much of it." I motioned for him to follow.

"What kind of pack has the space and money for all the extra wolves from my old pack?" He questioned.

"That would be the Stealth Shadow Pack, of course. Dad's pack only consisted of about fifty wolves before, but a ton of extra houses, as for the money, well, we get paid a lot in our field of work."

"Stealth Shadow, where did I hear that name before?" He asked himself.

"It's the assassin pack, or bounty hunter pack, and no, not everyone has to do what our family does. Quite a few of our own pack members have normal jobs. So, the new pack members don't have to learn our craft." I said, answering his shocked and concerned expression. "We get that question a lot when we meet other wolves."

"Ah sorry, thanks for helping them anyway. After hearing the current situation the pack is in is comforting. On that note, I have decided I will accept your offer, for Alley as well." He said with a smile.

"Of course, and splendid. Would you guys like to do that now or later after some more rest?"

"Now would be good, I'll go get Alley. Oh, I forgot to ask, but what's her name?" Ren asked, gesturing to my kitten.

"Nova, there's nine more downstairs with their new parents, Vit and Nera, the kitten's names are on their tags already. If you want to meet me down there, I need to pick a temporary room really quickly."

"Okay." He said as he walked away.

"Hmm, which one will I choose?" I asked out loud to myself. One room had a wall that was almost all windows. "Good enough," I said, throwing my bag on the bed and placing the cat bed up at the head of the bed. "These beds and their frames are another thing we need to switch out during renovations." I mumbled to Nova, who gave a little mew in response. "You really do sound more intelligent than the other kittens. Maybe I should add you to the pack sooner rather than later, like Vit and Nera. That's how they got those neat markings you know." I giggled as I talked with Nova. On my way out, I shut the door, and since we were doing renovations anyway I extended one of my nails, then carved 'Aki' into the door. After that I walked down the stairs to see Ren staring at Vit and Nera with shock. Vit is sitting on one of the smaller cat trees with the kitten still sleeping on his back. Nera is wrapped up on the extra large dog bed with one kitten on her head still and the rest all piled up in the center of her coiled up body snoozing away.

"This... I... Wait... How... What... What am I seeing? I never thought I'd see something like this before..." Ren stuttered out.

"Ryan, can you build one of those medium towers in my room please?" I asked while laughing at Ren's confusion.

"Sure thing, sis." He responded.

"The bird is Vit, and the snake is Nera. They are the other two members, they are very intelligent, and once you two are accepted in the pack you may also hear their thoughts like any other pack member link." I explained.

"Intriguing...." Ren said, continuing to observe them.

"Well then are you guys ready to join the pack?" I asked, pulling Ren's thoughts from the abnormality that are my pets.

"Right, yes, sorry, let's get that finished up." He said, giving them another glance, then focusing on me.

"You said something about making up a position earlier. What does that entail?" Alley asked as she walked up to us, standing next to Ren.

"Hmm? Oh, that? Well, Vit and Nera wanted to be a part of the pack, so I thought up a vow for the 'pet' position they have, and it somehow worked. I then thought 'what if I could do that with maybe a specific job?' So, with that it's more of a test if you have something in mind for what you might want to do." I said. "With that said, was there something you were thinking might apply to you? Like do you have anything you are good at but doesn't really fall into any category?"

"Well, I had worked as a secretary before and was pretty good at it. I had been happy doing secretary work. If you would like to try that, I would be very excited if it works."

"Alright, secretary it is then, I will need to think of a vow first though. Let's get Ren in as a doctor first, then I'll sit down and think about what yours will be." I said pulling out my knife and going through the procedure once again. The marking he has is the same but instead of a "D" it has that medic symbol we see at the hospital or on the ambulance. Then, Alley and I sat down on the couch with my notepad and pen jotting down ideas. After writing down what a secretary's job handles we finally reached a vow that would work. With that done I went through the procedure like usual but with the new vow we made up, and of course it somehow worked, her mark had "SECRETARY" spelled out.

"Well, I have to say in all honesty, I did not think that would work." She mumbled out.

"Same." I agreed looking at her mark. "Hey Ace! Come here a moment!" I called out.

"Coming!" I heard him call back. "Yeah?" He asked as he reached us.

"Take a picture of all of the markings and send them to dad, apparently we can just make up random positions and I wanna see if dad has any thoughts on the matter. Actually just send him the photos then call him and put him on speaker." I said, still gazing at Alleys mark.

"Got it," he said, pulling out his phone and taking pictures of Alley's, Ren's, and Ryan's marks, since he already did the rest. He then sent them all to dad, calling him after making sure they were delivered, putting it on speaker as we waited for him to answer.

"Hey kiddo, what's up?" We heard dad say.

"Hey dad." Ace started.

"Hi daddy!" I chirped in.

"I just sent you pictures of strange marks that appeared on us after we started the pack thing."

"Oh, and a few of them aren't normal pack positions either. Vit and Nera have a 'pet' position, which we can now hear their thoughts, as well as a secretary position we created, mainly for an experiment, though. We wanted to get your input on what might be going on." I rattled off.

"Well, I haven't heard of anything like that before. I'll look through any records I have. There is the possibility it's from your lineage and that of other species joining you." He pondered.

"I haven't heard anything about it before either." Ryan piped in the conversation after hearing our conversation when he walked in. "Oh, I'm Ryan, by the way, Aki's twin. The mark appeared on me as well, so I'm not sure of your idea."

"Oh? Another son to add to our family then? Sylvia will be excited to hear this." Dad said happily. "Anyway, I'll look into the subject here and let you know if I find anything."

"Okay, thanks daddy!" I said. "Bye Bye."

"Talk to you later dad."

"Bye new dad, say hi to new mom for me." Ryan laughed, gaining a chuckle from dad.

"Bye kids, talk to you soon." With that we hung up.

"Well I'm gonna go work on some blueprints for a treehouse till dinner, Allen will be by later." I announced walking back to my room. Once inside I quickly located my blueprint sketchbook, normal sketchbook, their pencils, then stuffed them into my backpack. Then I grabbed a cushion and a small lap table and went outside. I started walking around looking for a good sturdy tree to build on. When I found four good ones all around the same distance from each other, I sat down on the cushion, set up my table and got to work on the blueprint. Nova curled up next to my leg and fell asleep.

Some time later

"Ah, so here's the birthday girl." I heard, as Allen located me. I looked up and nodded towards him. He then proceeded to sit next to me as I continued working, noticing the small bundle of fur next to me. "Whose this?"

"Darn, thought I found a place no one would be able to find." I said sarcastically, puffing up my cheeks in a fake pout, still drawing, making him laugh. "That's Nova."

"You'll never be able to hide from me!" He said in a hero-y voice as if I were a villain. Like we used to play as kids. "Anyway, I heard you're making a treehouse? What for?" He asked, gently petting her.

"To stay in while I do renovations to the house, to which I might just need to demolish the house and completely rebuild it from the ground up. I still have some of my blueprints saved on my computer that I drew over the years that I would like to make. With the space these trees here will give me when I'm finished, I could hold everyone I have here at the moment." I mumbled out, still going over ideas.

"Nice! Oh, and Ace said dinner is almost ready by the way."

"You should have led with that!" I said scrambling to grab everything. "Here you take this in." I continued handing him the table and cushion as I stuffed everything into my bag. "Oh, I should probably mark these trees first." I said walking up to each tree giving a nice slash so I can find it again. "Let's go! Ace made food!"

"Since you probably already shifted, do you want to race back?"

"Hah, I'd be back in less than five seconds."

"The house is at least a half a mile away, even in our wolf form it would take us at least a minute."

"That's what you think." I said as I placed my backpack on the ground. I shifted into my hellcat very slowly. "Since I'll definitely get back faster than you, put on the backpack, shove the cushion between yourself and the bag, then hand me the table and hop on my back with Nova." I said after I finished shifting. Allen stumbled back falling to the ground in surprise.

"What the heck girl? I thought you were a wolf like the rest of us."

"Haha, no, I actually found out from mom and dad today that I was adopted, I was left on their porch with a couple of notes. One of the guys at the house is my biological twin brother too. Anyway, hop on my back and hold on tight." I smirked, kneeling down for him to climb on. I watched as he stood up and did as I told him, but hesitated before climbing up onto my back. "Ready?" I peered back, seeing him give a slight nod. I could feel my muscles bunch up before I went into a leaping run from my kneeling position. Everything was going by like a blur, though it didn't last long since we arrived in about five seconds like I thought it would. "Here we go," I said after coming to a halt, and kneeling down.

"You really were serious," he breathed out, "I thought you were kidding around." He continued more to himself then to me, then climbed off before I shifted back. Nova jumped down, then jumped up into my arms so she could sit on my shoulder again. He then followed me back inside in a daze. We set down my stuff by the door so I could grab it later.

"Welcome back you two, I made homemade lasagna for dinner, should be done soon." Ace noticed Allen spacing with confusion, "ah, so that's why you were back so quick. You're joining us for dinner, right?" He laughed.

"Sure thing." Allen mumbled out.

"I guess Blane didn't send his brother the picture, probably to surprise him." I chuckled, pulling out my phone to message him.

'U didnt send ur bro the pic did ya? He was vry shocked haha'

'Ya fig u wld lik 2 show him urself & c his react XP' I laughed, snapped a picture of Allen's face sending it to him, then put my phone back in my pocket.

"Wait, earlier you said you had a twin brother?" Allen remembered.

"Do I hear someone talking about me?" Ryan said as he came up behind Allen using his portal. Allen froze at Ryan's voice behind him, eyes wide. "Hmm? What do we have here?" Ryan wondered, checking out Allen as he walked around and stopped next to me.

"This is my best friend since childhood, Allen Fal." I said, "I did mention him to you a lot when we were kids." I laughed.

"He's pretty cute." He purred out. "Guess they gave me a nice catch then." Allen's face became redder and redder as Ryan continued praising him.

"Huh, who would have thought you'd get a demon as your mate, 'ey Allen?" He nodded. I pulled out my phone again.

'Welcome 2 my fam, aprntly my twin is ur bro's mate' I messaged.

'Rly? Nice! I'll hav ta come ovr 2 meet em thn'

'Tht or I cld come pick u up & bring u here, wld b faster + u wldnt need 2 tak time off, Ace made lasagna want us 2 grab u now?'

'Oooo ya'

'U at home now thn?'

'Yup'

"Hey Ryan, can you do a portal to these coordinates?" I asked, pulling up Blanes house on my phone.

"Yeah, I'll teach you how later." He said, looking at my phone, then snapping his fingers opening the portal.

"Thanks!" I said walking through. It was right in front of his door, I then knocked on the door. Blane opened it.

"Damn that was fast, thought I would at least have time to shower."

"Ok, I'll have him put the portal right inside, and you can come over when you're done." I waved, popping back through the portal. "Hey could you move it five more feet forward on his side so it's just inside? He wants to get ready first." Ryan poked his head through to see.

"Yeah, no prob." I said, snapping his fingers once again. This time I popped my head through to check.

"Perfect." I gave a thumbs up smiling widely.

"Whose coming?" Allen asked, finally able to speak.

"Hm? Oh, you'll see soon." I giggled, "I'm gonna take a quick shower, while we wait." I skipped over to my room to grab my shower stuff and a change of clothes, then into the bathroom. Nova sat on the sink top while I quickly took my shower, dried off, then placed Nova back on my shoulder. I walked back down intime to see Blane cautiously walking through the portal. Ryan already had his arms loosely wrapped around Allen from behind as he leaned against the back of the couch, his chin on Allen's shoulder.

"Yo! This is so cool! Ah, so that's him?" Blane asked, walking over.

"Yup, Blane, that is my twin, Ryan. Ryan, this is Blane, Allen's older brother." I introduced them.

"I should have known that this is what you were up to." Allen sighed.

"Food's ready, go sit down." Ace called over. We all sat down and chatted while Ace placed the food on the table. We all talked about ourselves while we ate, sharing others embarrassing moments from when we were kids that we could remember, laughing at each other's embarrassment, getting back at one another with their own tales.

"So, I guess I'll be the one to give our parents grandkids when I find my mate." Blane laughed. Allen gave an apologetic smile.

"Hmm? Ah, right you guys wouldn't actually know this but, in both regions of heaven and hell same gender mates are as common as opposite gender mates. Also, the non-dominant can still be impregnated regardless of gender." Ryan beamed. We all stopped and stared at Ryan in surprise.

"I guess you'll become a mommy then, huh Allen?" I laughed.

"Why me?"

"Because I am to be the King of Hell, I will need a Queen, also you have already submitted to your roll as a non-dominant earlier when you leaned into my arms while we were waiting for Aki." He chuckled.

"Ah, well this will be interesting." Allen groaned.

"Oh, before I forget, here." Ryan said, holding out his hand to Allen. "You'll need to swallow this before we mate." Dropping a small, smooth, diamond in a spherical shape, into Allen's hand.

"What's this?"

"It changes your body so you are able to have kids."

"So that's how?" Blane asked, leaning over to look at the gem.

"Yup." After a while more of talking, Blane decided to head home then waved goodbye as he walked through the portal Ryan left open for him. Ryan waited a few seconds before snapping his fingers once again to close the portal.

"Guess I'll be moving in after the renovations are finished."

"Haha, yeah, I bet that receptionist I met at the station is going to be heartbroken when she finds out you have a guy."

"Haaa, that poor girl, since I started working there she thought she could have a chance with me. A lot of the girls did unfortunately. What rank did they put you in anyway?" Allen sighed into his hands.

"I'll be sure to come in to show off that you're taken then. When do you work next? I'll drop in to bring you lunch. They put me as the Third in command so I can run the business with hell." Ryan grinned. Allen gave him his schedule. We continued talking for a few more hours, then decided to go to bed.

Morning

Allen left for work after letting Ace know what he would like for lunch, as well as borrowed some of his clothes so he wouldn't have to go home to change. We went around making a list of items we didn't get from the store that we needed for after the renovations were completed. By the time we finished I received a text message from Skylar.

'Hi, this is Skylar, from the animal shelter. The guys said they are interested and would like to accept your offer for dinner.'

'Cool, here's the address,' I replied with the address. 'What would you like for dinner?'

'Would curry with rice be fine? Also if possible, maybe some Liu Sha Bao as dessert?' (For those who don't know, this is a steamed salted egg custard bun)

'Sure, no problem. It'll be at 8 pm' "Hey Ace, got tonight's dinner order for our guests." I said, repeating the order.

"Nice! This sounds good." He said. "We'll need to get some ingredients though." He continued as he pulled out his cookbook, turning to the desired pages writing down what is needed to make them. He then handed me the paper so I could pick it up after I take Ryan to the station to give Allen his lunch and watch the poor girl's expression. Until it was time for lunch, Ryan, Nova, and I all went to the spot for the treehouse. While I finished up the blueprints Ryan sat in front of me watching, giving ideas here and there. Nova went to explore the area around us this time. Just as we finished up the final touches Ace called through the link.

'Lunch is ready, I made sandwiches that you can eat on the way to drop off Allen's lunch.'

'Yay!' We chimed together, as we shifted. Ryan picked up the bag, pillow, and table, while I carefully picked Nova up with my jaws, my tongue covering most of my teeth. When ready, we both ran through the forest to the house. Setting everything down we shifted and picked everything back up. Once inside we left everything except my bag with the blueprints, by the door. I went upstairs to grab my wallet and keys, Then put on Nova's harness and grabbed her extending leash, though she doesn't really need it as she stays on my shoulder. Coming back down, Ryan already has our lunches in hand. We hopped into my truck and drove off to the station while eating our lunch. When we arrived, we were already done with our lunch so Ryan grabbed Allen's and we walked inside. The receptionist from yesterday was here today as well. She glared at me but then saw my brother and started checking him out. Ha!

"We are here to see Allen." I said, to which he came out just as I finished.

"Hey babe! Thanks for bringing my lunch." Allen said, walking up to us.

"She's your girlfriend?" The receptionist exclaimed, the other girls in the station all looked up.

"Hm? No, she's just my best friend from childhood." He started, rolling his eyes, then walked over to Ryan wrapping an arm around Ryan's waist, while snatching his food and planting a kiss on his lips. "But she is the sister of my boyfriend." He finished walking back where he came in from, giving a smile and a wave before disappearing behind the door. Every girl was in total shock and depression, the guys all chuckled at their loss of hope. We walked out laughing ourselves. Ryan and I picked up the groceries for Ace and brought them back so he could get started on it while we went out to get our supplies for the treehouse. Around 7:30 we came back with a good start of what we needed. I parked next to the area for the treehouse. We got enough to start on the base. Next trip we will take both trucks to get the rest. Half way through unloading I felt three wolves standing at the border, I recognised Skylar's presence.

"Hey I'll be right back, the possible recruits are here. You keep unloading." I said shifting to a normal looking black panther, just a little larger than the actual animal though. Nova sat on top of the truck watching Ryan. "Nova, you keep supervising." Then I ran, after a bit I slowed my pace to a normal speed before I came into their line of sight. They started backing away, heads down, tails tucked, after seeing a black panther charging at, what seemed like to them, full speed. Noticing, I gave a purring chirp. Skylar's head popped up, giving a little wag of his tail, showing the other two it was alright. As I came to a halt, not wanting to startle them so soon with my abilities, I turned back still looking at them, I tilted my head in a way that said 'follow me', and I started running at their speed back to the house and they followed. I looked at them again to get another check out what they looked like. I felt Skylar's presence from the white wolf with topaz blue eyes, the wolf on his right was a black wolf with burgundy red eyes, it was the same size as Skylar. The wolf on his left was a gray wolf with golden yellow eyes, they had a few feathers twined into their fur with golden bracelets around each paw. When we reached the house I shifted, flowing white hair, and crimson red eyes shining. I smiled at the other wolves' shock, Sky already knew what I looked like from the shelter.

"Thank you for inviting us, Alpha." Sky bowed after shifting, the other two followed suit. The black wolf had shifted into a guy slightly taller than Sky but otherwise looked exactly like him, and the gray shifted to a tall guy with red hair.

"My name is Felix White. Sorry if this is rude of me, Alpha, but are you wearing colored contacts, and hair dyed? Don't get me wrong, you look so beautiful and awesome too." The poor guy said, still bowing.

"Sky, I don't like titles so you guys can call me Aki. So please stop bowing as well, and Felix I don't mind, my hair and eyes are natural. I'll explain that later, but for now, let's go wash up for dinner huh? Hm, You look like you'd fit Ace's clothes, and you two will fit Ryan's." I said pointing to Sky first then to the other two. "Let's go."

'Guests are here.' I said in the mind link. 'Ryan if you are not finished, leave the rest for later and come take a shower.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46 12 6
Maxima Greenwood is no werewolf. She is just a carrier of the werewolf gene. Ignored by her pack members she plans to leave them as soon as possible...
24.7K 1.5K 58
Lunas are revered. Lunas are loved. Lunas are protected. Chosen by Alpha of the Southern River Border, Isabel is none of these. Isabel cleans herse...
28.3K 714 19
Kenzi-Grace Uley, a sixteen year old girl who is shape-shifter, and just happens to be the alpha's sister. Alec Volturi, a member of one of the most...