Miraculous Crossover One-Shots

By luvllymack

Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with idea... More

My House
Interuption
"The older I get.."
Irondad
This is me
Out of the old
The Snap
True Colors
Woman Like Me
Good 4 You
Marinette's TikTok
Prom Dress
Damian has a twin?!?
The Rose Song
Little French girl scolds one of Gotham's Villains... Wait what
The Romanoff Twins
Marinette Parker?
Childhood Rivals (Short story)
Best Friends to Strangers.
Good Enough
Where's Marinette?
Groundhog Day
GroundHog Day PT 2
I Like U
Wayne Interview
Me? Homophobic? Bitch please.
BlackPink
Tik Tok Trends
He is actually a big softie.
The Live
Long Distance
Really Bruce?
Sunshine of Gotham
Class Reunion! YAY
Reunited (Felinette)
Talia x Marinette
Talia x Marinette Part 2
POV: Marinette sees her ex + her old class when she is with her guy best friend
When the fight gets you teleported to Paris.
The Waynes spy on Damian...
Another Marinette Parker One-Shot
See you later
See you later pt 2
Jealousy Jealousy
Pov: Old class follows Marinette in London
Best Days
Marinette is sick. Damian comes to visit.
What if...
POV: Luka posts on the wrong twitter account
The Waynes find a TikTok page
Welcome to Paris, Wayne Family
"Peter! Please answer that on speaker."
The next chapter
Twin AU
мой маленький паучок (my little spider)
мой маленький паучок pt 2
Childhood Frenemies/Lovers AU
Speechless
We all know you did it Adrien
"I'm gonna marry you."
Waynes can wreck your shit, BITCH
The Waynes find their sister's TikTok
Dont Let Your Past Define You
Did You Even Care?
What Was I Made For?
Wait A Damn Minute...
Rekindled Friendship

A long one-shot that I don't know what to name.

10.1K 193 60
By luvllymack

Marinette is Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle's biological daughter. Damian was introduced to Bruce when Damian was 8 years old (Don't kill me for that)  and Marinette was 13. Marinette quickly became Damian's favorite person. When Marinette was 14 and Damian was 9 Marinette got kidnapped and ended up in Paris with a new identity. When The Waynes heard this (Jason, Dick, Cassandra, Damian, Alfred, Selina and Bruce) they were heart broken... especially Damian who cried for 2 days straight he then turned cold and closed himself off. Soon after that Bruce had adopted Tim and Stephanie... they never knew about Marinette. In Paris Marinette met some friends that only lasted a year due to a liar. Marinette had dated Adrien a few months after she arrived just for him to break her heart. Marinette's only friends are Chloe, Luka, Kagami, Nino, and Alix. They all bought a house together and are big on TikTok. They have a lot of talents and also only speak english, sometimes different languages, on TikTok. It's been 4 years since Marinette got kidnapped. She is now 18 and Damian is 13.
(Bruce is a good father in this)
————————————————————————

Jason was just messing with the bat computer while Tim wasn't there. He decided to search up the name Marinette and see if anything came up. He had tried before but there was nothing that showed his little sister.

What Jason didn't expect was to see a Marinette that looked exactly like his little sister just older. And she was located in Paris. What did he do when he saw this? What any other Wayne would do. He screamed.

When the rest of the Waynes heard Jason scream they ran to the bat cave. Tim and Stephanie were confused, Dick, Cassandra, Bruce and surprisingly Alfred were shocked with disbelief on their face. The only person who wasn't fully aware of what was going on was Damian... mostly because he wasn't in the bat cave yet. He was taking his time.

When Damian made it to the crowd around the bat computer Damian had to push through his family to see why they were shocked. When he saw the screen he dropped his katana that he had brought just in case he had to shut someone up. That scared Tim and Stephanie because they have never seen him act like that.

Damian had tears in his eyes while looking at the computer. That just scared Steph and Tim even more. Damian then proceeded to HUG Jason while whispering small 'thank you's to him.

"How come we are only seeing this now?" Dick asked.

"I just found it. It's almost like her information has been locked until now..." Jason said while hugging a silently crying Damian.

The Waynes that knew Marinette proceeded to look at the file.

~~~~

Name: Marinette Stone
Parents: Unknown
Legal Guardian: Jagged Stone & Penny Stone
Country: Paris, France
School: Françoise Dupont Highschool
Age: 18, Senior
Languages: English (1st), French, Spanish, and Arabic
Best friends: Chloe Bourgeois, Alix Kubdel, Kagami Tsurugi, Luka Couffaine, Nino Lahiffe

EDITED BY CHLOE BOURGEOIS
Note from Chloe:
Hello person or people reading my best friends file. I am Chloe Bourgeois, the Mayor's daughter. Yes I did hack this thing so I can add information.

Ok sooo... Marinette arrived in Paris at the age of 14. She was "Adopted" by a baker couple named Sabine Cheng and Tom Dupain. Marinette wishes to be a fashion designer when she is grows up with music as a side job. Marinette started school not to long after she arrived and became best friends with Alya Césaire and the rest of her class. She was secretly my friend because most people saw me as a spoiled brat and if people saw her hanging out with me they would either get mad at her or me. Anyways... not to long after she arrived she started dating French model Adrien Agreste. Not even after a year of them being together he breaks her heart by saying she is, and I quote, "Not the compliment type." A year after Marinette joins school a girl named Lila Rossi joined the school and started telling lies. Marinette saw through those lies but when she confronted Lila she threatened her in the bathroom saying if Marinette didn't go along with her lies she would take all her friends away. Marinette didn't listen and Lila did just that. She also made Marinette's adoptive parents disown her. Marinette now has anxiety and a little bit of depression. She has tried killing herself before but I saved her. She has been to the hospital a total of 20 times per month so far... that's all because her former friends, aka like the entire class, decided it was best to beat her up almost everyday.

Anyways that's all that happened during her time in Paris so far. She lives with all of her friends and Jagged Stone and Penny Stone in one big house... that includes me. She is pretty big on TikTok along with me and the rest of our friends.

All I know about her past is that she was kidnapped. She refuses to open up but I do know that she wishes to go back home. Her responsibilities in Paris keep her from going. Every time she tries to go back bad luck attacks and something goes wrong. Anyways if you want to find her on social media just search up her current name.

~~~~

"I assume that we are spending the holidays in Paris?" Alfred asks.

"Yeah.. call Selina to come too." Bruce said since Selina was with the other sirens.

"Are you confused?" Tim whispered to Stephanie. Stephanie just nodded.

"Come on little D. We are going to Paris!" Dick squealed while dragging Damian up to their rooms.

Soon all the Wayne were packing for a holiday trip.

————————————————————————

When the Wayne landed in Paris Alfred informed them that Marinette would still be in school right now and that it is her last day till winter break. He also told them that her classes would be over in half an hour. So what do the Waynes do? Duh... drive to Marinette's school and waited till the bell rang signaling the end of the school day.

————————————————————————

Marinette wasn't having a good day. She woke up late and then got yelled at by most of her class. To make it even worse Lila was lying about knowing the Waynes and how she was dating Damian Wayne. OBVIOUSLY SHE DOESN'T KNOW THATS ILLEGAL BECAUSE SHE IS 18 AND DAMIAN IS 13! She then proceeded to say that she was going to Gotham for the holidays. Oh how bad Marinette wanted to spill some Italian blood.

To make the day worse she forgot her lunch and her sketch book so FUN! At this point Marinette thinks nothing could make her day better... despite it being the last day till winter break. Her friends tried cheering her up but couldn't since they didn't under stand why she was mad.

Now the bell has rung signaling the ending of school.

"I want to kill her." Marinette whispers to Chloe, Alix and Nino as they walk out of the class room first.

"But you also don't want to. She would've been dead if you let Kagami kill her." Alix said as the friends walk towards the exit of the school.

"Damian Wayne is 13." Marinette comments which makes the 3 friends stop in their tracks.

"THE HELL!" Nino screams causing people to look at him with a questioning look.

"Nino! Calm down will you." Chloe hisses.

"Did you guys notice Max, Juleka, Rose and Sabrina freeze up when Lila said she was dating a Wayne?" Alix commented.

"No?" The others said.

"They totally did research about the Waynes some how because they were disgusted." Alix sighs.

"Well what ever.. I still won't forgive them when they try and apologize." Marinette states as the friends walk outside.

"MARI-TRASH!" Alya screamed from a far ways behind the bluenette.

"Mari!" Rose chirped as she got closer.

"Speak of the devils." Chloe cackled causing the bluenette to glare at her.

As the two girls got closer with their friends following... aka Max, Sabrina, and Juleka following Rose and the rest of the class following Alya.

Before they got closer they stopped while starring wide eyed at something in front of the school. It was obviously something big because Lila grew pale.

Becoming as curious as a cat Marinette and her friends turned around.

In all it's glory was a limo with the Wayne family crest on it.

Marinette had tears in her eyes as she stumbled backwards into Chloe.

"Mari-" Chloe began to question but was soon cut off by a raven head assassin.

" 'ukht! (Sister in Arabic)" Damian yelled as he ran out of the limo to his older sister... much to his other siblings protest.

"Holy shit." Is all Marinette could say before almost being tackled by a hug.

"I miss you so much." Damian mumbled while hugging Marinette tightly.

"I miss you too. I can see you have grown." Marinette smiled as she hugs Damian back.

"Almost taller than you." Damian says.

"I see that. And you're 5 years younger than me." Marinette giggles as she walks both of them towards the limo.

The school is just starring in shock and confusion.

"Damian get off of pixie! I wanna hug her too." Jason whines as he gets out of the limo.

As soon as Jason gets closer to Damian and Marinette... Damian pulls out a katana and points it at his throat while still hugging Marinette.

"Get away from my sister Todd." Damian growls.

"WHAT! But she is my sister too!" Jason says.

"I'm her favorite brother." Damian smirks.

Suddenly Marinette takes the katana out of his hand.

"Can you both shut up? I love you both but... Damian is my favorite brother sorry Jay!" Marinette giggles.

Jason then puts a hand over his heart in a dramatic manor and falls back onto Dick who was laughing and crying.

"You WOUND ME!" Jason yells.

"Stop being such a drama queen!" Dick laughs.

"Dami let me hug my other brothers." Marinette whines.

"No." Damian says.

"What why?" Marinette asks.

"Because." Damian says.

"UGH not this again!" Marinette groans.

Marinette eventually got out of Damian's death grip of a hug and hugged Jason.

"WHAT! You are hugging him first! Not me!" Dick says.

"He asked first." Marinette said.

"Wait then why did Damian get the first hug." Jason asks.

"Because he is actually blood related to me and he is my favorite brother." Marinette smiles as she then hugs Dick.

"Sister?" Cassandra says.

"EEK Cass! Hi!" Marinette squeals as she hugs Cassandra who hugs back.

"Missed... you." Cassandra smiles.

"Miss you to sis." Marinette smiles.

As soon as she stops hugging Cassandra Damian hugs her again.

Marinette rolls her eyes and says, "Damian I have to hug my parents."

"I don't care."Damian says.

"Did you miss me that much?" Marinette asked.

"Uh yeah he did. He cried for 2 days straight because his favorite person got kidnapped." Jason rolled his eyes.

"Question. Did my serial adopter of a dad.. adopt anymore?" Marinette asks while looking at Tim and Stephanie.

"I am not a serial adopter." Bruce rolls his eyes.

"Oh hi dad... Are you sure?" Marinette asked.

"Bruce your daughter is definitely right." Selina says.

"MOM!" Marinette says as she gets Damian off of her and tackles her into a hug.

"Oh so I only get a hey dad?" Bruce sighs.

Marinette laughs and hugs her dad too.

"Hi I'm Tim. I am a coffee addict." Tim says.

Marinette giggles and shakes his hand.

"I'm Stephanie! You can call me Steph!" Steph smiles.

"Eek another sister!" Marinette smiles.

"Oh Marinette you have a niece." Dick smiles.

Marinette's eyes go wide.

"Who!" Marinette squeals indicating she wants to know who is the mom and who the child is.

"Kor'i is the mom aka my wife." Dick smiles.

Marinette's mouth drops.

"No... WAY! You finally asked her? OMG IM AN AUNT! Can I see her? Is she here!!" Marinette started firing questions left and right.

"Miss Marinette calm down let Master Dick speak." Alfred said.

"Hi Alfie!" Marinette smiles as she hugs him.

"Anyways yeah she is here. She is at the hotel with Mar'i, my daughter." Dick smiles.

"Eeeeeeek! I am so-" Marinette gets cut off by a screeching noise.

"OMG Marinette get away from the Waynes! Lila should be over there since she is dating Damian Wayne!" Alya said.

"Wait what." Jason laughed.

Damian glared at Alya.

"Um... I'll tell you this.. Damian Wayne is 13. Okay? And I can be near these people because they are my family. Selina is my mom and Bruce is my dad. THEY ARE MY BIOLOGICAL PARENTS! Okay?" Marinette said.

"Wh-what?" Lila says as the rest of the school notices how much Marinette looks like said parents.

"Yeah. You heard me alright. I got kidnapped at the age of 14. Damian is my half brother. He was 9 when I got kidnapped. Now you can understand that lying does you no good! Because the lie you told the class has back fired. Seeing as you lied to a Wayne." Marinette smirks.

"Expect a lot of lawsuits harlots!" Damian growled.

————————————————————————

The class got a lot of lawsuits and had the worst paying jobs. Marinette and her friends became rich and Marinette lived a good life with her family.

————————————————————————

Bonus

The Waynes, Marinette included, made it back to their hotel and Marinette was really excited to meet her niece. When Dick took Marinette to his and Kor'is room Marinette squealed when she saw Kor'i.

"AHHH Kor'i! I haven't seen you in forever." Marinette smiled.

"Omg it's been so long!" Kor'i said.

"Mommy who is that?" 3 year old Mar'i asks.

Marinette bends down to become the same height as Mar'i.

"Hi! I'm Marinette. Your dad's younger sister! You can call me Aunt Nettie!" Marinette smiles.

Mar'i smiles brightly and hugs Marinette.

"Hi Aunty Nettie! Your name sounds like mine." Mar'i giggled.

"Fun fact Mari is one of my nick names!" Marinette smiles.

"REALLY! So cool! We can be twins!" Mar'i smiled.

"Yes we can!" Marinette smiles.

At this point Marinette is melting due to how cute Mar'i is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.8K 38
A whole book with maribat but mostly Daminette Oneshots.Hope you enjoy 💮
112K 1.5K 31
A mix of prompts and my own ideas having to do with Miraculous. Salt will be there. (I suck at these intros so that's all I got) I only own SOME of t...
34K 669 18
Marinette x peter parker ------------------------------------------• Crossover of mlb and avengers ------------------------------------------• Hawkm...
23.4K 640 33
One shots