Undesirable

By Monstrous_beauty

"Mother.. please I don't want to marry him" I pleaded to her. "You know Eve nothing can be done now" Sh... More

Ch 1 - Unwanted Wedding
Ch 2 - Humiliation & Pain
Ch 3 - In-Laws
Ch 4 - Unwanted touch
Ch 5 - Dark Side
Ch 6 - Haywire Emotions
Ch 7 - Masquerade Ball
Ch 8 - Assault &Trauma
Ch 9 - Way to keep her
Ch 10 - Contemplating
Ch 11 - Jealousy & Inner thoughts
Ch 12 - Ruminating Past
Ch 13 - Games of heart---The beginning
Ch 14 - Game of Hearts---First Romantic Dinner
Ch 15 -Game of the Hearts--- Persuasion
Ch 16 - Games of heart -- Meeting Strangers
Ch 17 - Games of Heart -- Friendship & Hope
Ch 18 - Games of Heart -- Insecurities
Ch 19 - Games of Heart -- Hidden Motives
Ch 20- Games of Heart --New Feelings
Ch 21- Games of Heart-- Blind Trust
Ch 22- Games of Heart-- Jealousy & Rage
Ch 23 - Games of Heart-- All is lost
Ch 24 - Melancholy of Life
Ch 25 -- She chose someone else
Ch 26 - The New Dawn
Ch 27 - a New Ally
Ch 28 - A Distant Cousin
Ch 29 -- Kidnapped
Ch 30 - My Past
Ch 31 - The Lost Sweetheart
Ch 32 - Embracing True Self
Ch 33 - Dead trail
Ch 34 - The hidden Truth
Ch 35 - Life truths!!
Ch 36 - The choices you have
Ch 37 - Are you really Dead?
Ch 38 - Princess Lyna what's the next Plan?
Ch 40 - Arrival of the Devil

Ch 39 - Dreams that keeps us Awake

1K 44 7
By Monstrous_beauty

I was in deep sleep and soon felt the surrounding changing and a six year old me was sitting in the garden and when I turned my head to the left I could see another me sitting next to me. I smiled at her and she responded in a smile similar to me, she was my sister.

"Oh my princesses are enjoying their day" A woman said smiling sweetly while coming towards us.

"Yes Mama" We both yelled and ran towards her.

As soon as we were about to reach him. she bend down to hug and kiss us.

"So my princesses tell me what did you do today?" She asked in her sweet voice.

"Mama... we wanted to play with dolls. Look how we dressed them as princess. We are waiting for Dada to get us the princes like our dolls" my sister said in her cute voice.

"Ofcourse your Dada will get you princes but first you both need to grow up" Mother said smiling.

"Mama no... I don't want like Prince" I replied.

"Ofcourse you don't but once you grow up you would also have a prince like your Dada" I pouted when mother smiled and asked "Don't you like your Dada..."

"I do love Dada... he is the most handsome and caring man" I replied smiling.

"Rose....." a deep voice was heard and when we looked at the direction, we saw our father running towards us. We smiled looking at him but our smile froze when we saw blood flowing out of his wound. 

"Dada... what happened" I asked after running to him. He hugged me and was about to speak, when suddenly we heard gunshots immediately. My mother lift my sister immediately as my father signalled her. She ran but stopped when she saw me not following.

My father turned pushed me to follow my mother when I didn't he said "Baby go with your Mom from back door. Bad people are here".

I shook my head while crying and said "Dada you are hurt". 

"Don't worry baby it is just surface one. We have to leave before the bad people find us" He said pushing us away. Mother caught my other hand, we ran inside.

Mother was opening the secret door, when I heard a gunshot and deep voice of my father I ran to the window and looked to see gunshots being fired and number of men scurrying in. I saw my father on the ground unmoving I turned to look for mom and sister but no one was there and the door to the passage also closed.

I tried opening it  and whimpered "Mama...." when I heard a voice "Catch her immediately".

I looked back and saw men running towards me so I ran in another direction when I was pulled up by a man. 

Tears ran out of my eyes "Finally caught you princess... " he said and wiped my tears.

"Shit .. they both escaped" a man said to him, suddenly the man who held me picked his phone and reported "Boss they escaped but we got their daughter".

"No need to follow them... I have got what I came for"  voice came from other end and then he ordered "Burn the entire house".

The man came out and soon in front of my eyes, the home we lived in, lit in fire and from my position on his lap. While I was crying, I was taken inside a big black car.

I kept crying but then I noticed a hand and as I looked up there was a boy of age 15 sitting there. As if he felt my eyes he looked at me and smiled said "Adelyn... my princess how are you?"

I stared at him questioningly but still tears flew out of my eyes showing my fear and pain. When he saw me not answering he pulled me on his lap and said "Don't worry princess no one will harm you..."

As he said that I trembled more and struggled more  and shouted "Let me go. I want Mama and Dadaa..."

"No Princess...  You don't need them. Now you only need me" He said.

"No I don't want you. You are the one who hurt my family. You hurt me the most. Let go.." I yelled.

"No... I cannot Princess, as I am the only family you have in the world" He said clenching his jaws.

"No.... Leave me" I shouted and struggled to get out of his grip.

He was angry and then he gripped my chin and made me look at his intense gaze and his dark eyes froze me in silence and then he uttered his next words as if trying to engrave it in my brain "Adelyn... you are mine!!"

I woke up with a start and felt I was sweaty all over. It was a nightmare I have been seeing after I visited that deserted place, it's confusing for me when I was Evelyn then why did the person called me Adelyn. Did the person misunderstood ? While the questions were running in my mind when Nicholas barged in and said "Are you fine Love?"

I nodded and then replied "I am fine".

He sat on the bed and turned to me and cupped my face and said "Love.... are you hiding anything?"

"No I am not. It was just a nightmare".

"Love I am sorry... It's my fault that I took you here...." He said while looking pained.

"No Nick it's not. I went there because I wanted " I said and smiled faintly at him.

Ivan's POV

I was managing my business and trying to cope up after she left and one day I got call from my father's uncle Raven.

"Son... come back" He said

"I don't want to" I said and was about to hang up when he said "Ivan if you didn't make it today then forget about seeing your mother again" and he hung up.

I gritted my jaws trying to control the anger I had within for this man. He always used my mother as the bargaining chip and forces me to do things I don't want to. I called Raphel to arrange the flight back to Italy.

As I sat on the flight flashbacks of my childhood came over

Presenting to you Ivan Leonardo Evans , the first born of Leonardo and Savannah Evans, announcement was made as soon as I took small steps to the hall where my birthday party was arranged.

7 years me happily made my way to my mother and father, both smiled at me and wished me "Happy Birthday Ivan" 

"Thank you Mom..." I said kissing her and taking her gift which I knew was piano and I have been looking forward to and then I hugged my dad and kissed him too while saying "Thank you Dad..." when he gave me a new video game which I was waiting for from a long time.

"No need to thank Partner..." He said while ruffling my hair.

Soon a magician show started and all my friends started enjoying it. I was so happy and soon it was time to cut my birthday cake. Everybody started wishing me while I cut the cake and was about to feed the first piece to my Mom when a middle aged man dressed in black entered the hall with 8 other bodyguards. I stared at him and he also focused on me and smiled.

As he approached I could feel the environment  getting tense and my father's body going stiff while mother tried to maintain her smile and said "Father... you came at right time..."

"Father.... Are you worthy calling me that....." The man said.

"Sorry .. Mr. Davis...." mother was embarrassed and did not continue while father looked at him with hatred "Why did you come here Lorenzo?"

"Do I need your permission Leo to come and see you ?" he said and lifted his hand when a man, probably his secretary handed him a gift. He stared at me and then walked towards me and held it towards me and wished "Happy Birthday my grandson".

I took it from him when father threw it and soon a stack of pictures fell out of it. When our gaze fell on it, I saw it was photos of my mom with another man, I didn't believe them so I picked them all and threw them in trash and looked at father who looked stunned. He looked at mother and asked "Savanah... what is this?"

"Leo... this is not true" She said while tears were flowing out of her eyes.

"You heard her Lorenzo. You can leave" Father said.

Lorenzo glared at my father and turned to leave but suddenly turned and said "Seems like I underestimated the position of this whore in your heart Leo" and walked away.

"STOP LORENZO..." Father yelled and Lorenzo stopped and turned raising his brow

"Apologize to my wife Lorenzo....." Father said.

"Apologize.....Leo seems like you inherited the trashy genes from your mother's side" He said angrily.

"Lorenzo..."Father caught his collar when his men hit father's hand to release him from father's grip and Lorenzo walked away.

After he left the festivity I felt it was no longer a happy atmosphere and soon all the guests moved out. I was angry at him for spoiling our mood and mother made me sleep.

Next morning I woke up with sounds and yelling coming from my parents bedroom. 

I rushed to their bedroom and When I heard Father asking accusingly "Sav... why did you betray me?"

"Leo... I didn't betray you ?" Mother said crying.

"Sav... Do you deny that you were in bed with him?" Father asked "I have checked and those are not manipulated ones"

"Leo... he drugged me when I went to meet him. I didn't know he took photos" mother cried.

"You went to meet him?" Father asked.

"Leo.. 4 months ago he kidnapped Ivan and he asked me to meet him. What do you think I was supposed to do? I asked your father for help. He denied and you were not reachable?" Mother replied.

"4 months? Savanah are you sure you didn't betray me? You are 4 months pregnant and we are not together since then?" Father yelled "Are you sure it's mine?"

"Leo??? How could you ??" Mother was speechless and then gravity of his words made her fall down on the floor.

Suddenly father came out and when he met me he flicked a glance at me and moved out of house.

After that each day we waited for father to come and each night I could hear mother crying to sleep. Father didn't come home for a month. Finally one day Lorenzo came and with him came his 8 bodyguards and lawyer. Mother hid me behind her and asked "Mr. Davis... What do you want? Why are you here?"

He scoffed and looked at her in condescending way and said "Sign this"

When mother looked at it she shook her head and said "No.. this is impossible. He can't do this to me".

"I don't have time for your drama. So sign this and this is a cheque for you to leave him and his life forever" he said.

"I want to talk to him once" Mother asked.

Carelessly, he dialed the number in hand free mode and said "Son... she wants to talk".

"There's nothing to talk. Dad tell her if she signs it I will be able to move on in my life with the woman I love"

Hearing this mother grabbed the phone and yelled "Leo... is that what you really want?"

There was a deep silence and then "Yes this is what I want"

Hearing this mother fell down and started crying, when she was pulled by a bodyguard and a pen was handed over to her . I tried to reach out and help but I was held down by another bodyguard.

"Sign the papers or else Ivan will have to pay the price for this" Lorenzo said. Hearing this mother panicked and wiped her tears and signed the papers.

As soon as she signed the papers, Lorenzo said "Guards escort her out"

They forcefully took my lifeless mother out while I kept shouting "Mother..... Don't push her. Let her go".

I woke up from my reverie when I noticed that someone was calling me and noticed it was air hostess who was asking me to deboard as we have reached the destination.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's note

My dear Readers,

After a thinking long I am feeling this story is not doing so well. So I am thinking of discontinuing it or completely erase it. I want to know your opinion. Should I continue?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 3.4K 41
ARRANGED MARRIAGE "I will not marry anyone. I don't care if it's for alliance, because we both know we don't need it!" I hissed back. Our mafia was o...
533K 14.6K 75
I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck in loveless marriage, I can never marry...
1.9K 147 24
●18+● Putting his finger under her chin he made her look up but to only meet with her shut eyes. Wanting to see her eyes he moved his mouth towards h...
679K 30.3K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...