✓ Lost Garden • [Yoonmin]

Від KSBBAA18

' Why do you call this 'lost garden',your highness? ' ' Because only the lost soul comes around here to find... Більше

List of chapters
Prologue
1 . First meeting
2 . Hidden truth
3 . First time
4 . Hesitation
5 . Attraction
6 . New faces in the palace
7 . Small wounds hurts most
9 . Lessons
10 . Confession
11 . Let it sail
12 . Nights of loneliness
13 . Tragic in peace
14 . Till the end
15 . Decisions
16 . New palace
17 . Afraid to lose
18 . Announcement from Royals
19 . Obstacle
20 . King Min Yoongi
21. Will he be okay?
22. We are meant to be
23 . Can you be mine?
24 . Heaven (M)
25. Red strings of faith
26. Acceptance?
27. Is that an....
28. Royal Marriage
29. Welcome to the royal family
30. Test to prove
31 . Hunter
32. Prey
33. Nights of the white flower
34. Eye of an Eagle
35. The plan of destruction
36. Tough love
37. Let it out
38. Maybe he is right
39. The letter
40. Loneliness
41. The bait
42. Red
43. Bad move
44. Saving you
45. Villain Club
46. War breaks
47. One scar two scar
48. Blood flower
49. Beauty rest
50. Dried petal
51. Turning back
52. So,we met again.

8 . Beauty of the holder

596 48 5
Від KSBBAA18

Four years later

Jimin is 16 years old now and he volunteered to help the maids to do household chores after getting permission from the prince since he wants to help around too. Yoongi has been busy nowadays because he is the next throne to be the king, so he needs to accompany the current king more than anything.

"Is that all Miss Yin?" Jimin asked after wiping the sweat from his forehead. The maid nods before taking the baskets and heading back.

"Jimin!" One of the royal maids runs towards him and pants. She's the maid who serves the Queen.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asks after helping the maid to sit down comfortably.

"Yes, I am fine. But the Queen has requested for you." Jimin was surprised by her words because he has never met the King and queen. He only saw them from far but now the Queen has called him.

"Um..where is she wants to see me?" Jimin ask being nervous. The maid smiles and gets up.

"I'll escort you there." Jimin smiled before bowing to her. She smiles back and told him to follow her.

Once they reached the Queen's chamber and the maid turned to Jimin before leaning to Jimin who backed off little.

"You are going to see the Queen, at least fix your hair." Jimin quickly brushes his hair. He cut off hair to shoulder length, so he has difficulties tying them.

"I'm sorry," Jimin says as the maid turns around and opens the door to tell the Queen about Jimin's arrival.

The maid looks back at Jimin and steps back so that he can enter. Jimin hesitated to open the door but he gathered his courage and opens the door gently which made a small squeaky sound.

The Queen instantly turned around to see the boy who was trying not to look at her.

"Oh my, so you are Jimin." Jimin lowers his head, afraid to make any eye contact with her. The Queen smile because like Yoongi has described how shy Jimin is, he is acting like that and the Queen likes it.

"It's okay, darling.  You don't have to be shy and nervous around me." Jimin looks up to see the beautiful lady in front of him, she was wearing a bright sky blue hanbok with gold details and a lot of accessories from her head to neck.

"Come here, what happened to your hair, sweetheart?" She mentioned Jimin's hair and he immediately touched his hair before lowering his head.

"The ends of my hair was splitting so I had to cut it off, your highness."The Queen chuckles and gestures him to come closer which he obeyed and walks ahead. The Queen stood up and gently brush her fingers on Jimin's cheeks.

"You are growing so beautifully. Just a like a flower." Jimin blushed by that and the Queen moved Jimin's bangs away from his face.

"So adorable." She squeals before her face lit up.

"I have something to give you." She quickly walked to the drawers and pulled out a box, she came back to Jimin and held out the box for him.

"What is this, your highness?" The Queen smiles and opens the box to reveal a pair of beautifully designed gold and emerald earrings.

"Oh, my this is beautiful. ."Jimin whispers and the Queen takes one of them before walking towards Jimin.

"You do have piercing, so they will fit." She successfully put one of the earrings on Jimin's ear and smiles at him.

"You will look beautiful in those. Ah! I have an idea! May I do something to you, Jimin?"Jimin was confused but let her do whatever she wants to do. What could it be? Right?

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

Yoongi finished his work for that day and headed towards his mother's chamber to have some tea. He hasn't properly met his mother for a week after all for the responsibilities are crumbling down on him.

"Tell her, I have come to meet her, "I ordered the maid who was outside of the chamber, she bowed before opening the door and asking for permission.

"The Queen has allowed you inside, my Lord. " She opens the door for yoongi and he walks inside to see a mess.

"Mother..." the lady turns around with a big smile.

"Oh, my son." Yoongi frowns because it looks like his mother is hiding something.

"Mother, are you doing fine?" Yoongi asks as he steps closer.

"I am fine. But I have something to show you." Yoongi was beyond confused now.

"Come out." The Queen orders and a person walked out from her behind and Yoongi took a minute to recognize who it was.

"Jimin?" Jimin blushed when Yoongi saw him.

He was in a female hanbok which was medium in colours, headpieces on his head, those beautiful earrings dangling on his sides, pendants are hanging down from his skirt and very loveable makeup to finish up his look.

Yoongi's heart skipped a beat when Jimin looked at him and he blushed to see Yoongi staring at him like that.

"Doesn't he look beautiful? I wish I had a daughter." Yoongi gulps his saliva before uttering his words.

"Jimin can be like your daughter, mother." Jimin and the Queen were surprised by Yoongi's statement.

"What! No! I mean-"

"That's a nice idea!" The Queen squeals as she turns to Jimin.

"You will be my sweet daughter!" Jimin blushed but hides it while looking down.

"Mother..." Yoongi spoke to grab their attention.

"Yes?"

"Can I take him with me now?" Jimin's face heated up when he felt Yoongi's presence near him.

"Sure, take him to the market. Ladies love markets." Yoongi's eyes never left Jimin's.

"So does Jimin." Jimin lowers his head and Yoongi grabs Jimin's hands.

"Shall we go now, my lady~" That's made Jimin go crazy because of Yoongi's soft smile, Jimin only gave a nod because he can't trust his voice now.

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

Everyone at the market at least once glanced at Jimin who was walking beside Yoongi, people were bowing to Yoongi and stares at Jimin with big eyes.

Yoongi was okay until some people started to look at Jimin way more than once, he immediately wraps his arm around Jimin's waist and pulls him closer. Jimin yelps from the sudden movement but he refuses to look up at Yoongi.

But the moment was ruined by rain, it was pouring heavily. Yoongi quickly folds his arms over Jimin's head and smiles at him when Jimin looked up. Carefully they ran to a shed which was a narrow place, barely can fit two people there. Yoongi was leaning against Jimin who was already pressed against the wall. They catch their breath until they realized how close they are in that small narrow place.

"No wonder why people were looking at you." Yoongi states with a small smile tugged on his lips. Jimin tilts his head being confused. Yoongi took the chance and leans more so that he can hear Jimin's heartbeats. Jimin's face turns red as Yoongi breathes next to him.

"Your highness. ." Yoongi pressed his thumb against Jimin's lips before brushing his nose against Jimin's wet cheeks.

"You are looking absolutely beautiful." Jimin leans into Yoongi's soft touch as he tilts his face and their nose slightly brush against each other, making Yoongi close his eyes before he is drawn into Jimin.

Jimin on the other hand, had his eyes closed from the beginning and let Yoongi get close to him. He can feel the thin lips brushing over his own. Without his conscious, Jimin leaned in and his lips gently pressed against the thinner ones. Is it a dream or not but Jimin felt happy.

Yoongi was surprised but he didn't show it as he pulls Jimin close to him by his waist and firmly presses his lips against Jimin's. Jimin opens his eyes in surprise but slowly closes them when Yoongi gives him small licks on his lower lip.

But not getting enough response, Yoongi pulls back and smirks at Jimin who was red from blushing.

"So beautiful." Jimin reopens his eyes but a small smile appears on his face as they enjoy each other company while it rains outside.

////////////////

Everyone was waiting for this moment, right?

Well, here you go! 😁 I love slow romance  even though I don't know much 😅

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

32.1K 1.4K 47
"Let's forget about it." "I'm sorry, I can't." Started: 26/10/20 Finished: 12/07/21
31.1K 1.1K 34
Finding the missing you | BTS OT7 At the end of every decade, all living things will grieve. Sad indeed when nature loses its beauty. To maintain joy...
57.1K 1.6K 56
Literally Imagines about Yoonmin;) If you have questions or requests don't be afraid to comment! Some of them will come in parts so be patient my lov...
404K 18.5K 113
completed ▸ . can't lose what you never had, can't keep what's not yours, and can't hold on to something that doesn't want to stay. . started; march...