Random Marriage II

By taeyeon_mystar

"I am not a mistress! Your mother was the mistress!"???? -Mrs. Kim you have tumor in your body need to remove... More

001
002
003
questions
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
test
12
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
reason
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
Second chance
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
Let's move to Book 3

073

776 42 12
By taeyeon_mystar

8pm. Another difficult amount of waiting.

The author paced back and forth at home in honest fear. He realized Crown Empire wasn't easy to deal with and that he shouldn't have agreed to Song Xin's suggestion from the start because of greed.

He had actually believed Song Xin's words and thought that Crown Empire would never discover the truth. Who would have thought...

...Crown Empire was Crown Empire for a reason. A person like him should have never underestimated them!

"What should I do? What should I do?" Due to guilt, the author once again gave Song Xin a phone call. However, Song Xin did not answer his call.

Even though she doubted that Crown Empire would be able to find any more information, she was sneaky enough to avoid the author's phone calls to reduce her risk of being discovered.

In reality, the fact that Crown Empire got screenshots and discovered the novel was written by multiple people, was already beyond her expectations. She never imagined that they had even more.

Soon, 8pm arrived.

As nosy observers, the netizens were ready to welcome new revelations. They were curious if Crown Empire had anything else to show them.

However, they never expected to witness a spectacular catfight. But wait, this was no ordinary catfight, it had become a suspenseful mystery.

The time was right and Crown Empire's website had a new update. And this newest update contained a video.

Appearing on the video was a famous editor of an online literary website and beside her sat a laptop that was logged into a website management system. Of course, all that she wanted to show the public were a few things that those within the industry already knew about.

Within the video, she made an edit to a chapter of a novel that had been published a few years ago and replaced the old chapter with completely new content. This demonstrated the flexibility of the industry in this regard.

It had nothing to do with its contract; the content could be easily changed at a later date!

After watching the video, the public quickly understood what Crown Empire was trying to demonstrate.

Why did everyone focus on the date of the contract and not consider that 'The Tracker' may have been completely replaced with new content at a later date? This explained why there were multiple writers.

Because, if multiple people worked on it, it was possible to produce an entire novel in a short period of time.

Oh God!

So, this was the truth! The culprit had merely used an illusion to almost get away with a huge crime.

Observers of the incident were shocked. They originally thought that it was a simple case of plagiarism, but they never imagined that it involved so many schemes and secrets.

After the truth was revealed, everyone fell silent!

It didn't take long before Chanyeol accepted an interview with the media and provided a conclusion for the entire incident.

"Crown Empire believes that everyone can already determine the truth. Regarding the plagiarism between 'The Tracker' and 'The Lost Relative', I'm sure everyone has come to a reasonable conclusion."

"Crown Empire promised that they'd prove Elder Wu's innocence, so Crown Empire has achieved that. What about the author of 'The Tracker'? If I remember correctly, you confidently accused Elder Wu of plagiarizing your work and if he didn't, you'd break your hands. I hope you remember your promise. I will be waiting to see the results."

"Then, there are the aggressive netizens. Of course, Crown Empire is already accustomed to it. After all, the majority of people in the world are heartless and brainless. We can't blame those that can't think for themselves. If medicine had deemed them as mentally retarded, we can't do anything about that."

"Oh, by the way, I need to give a special mention to the 'righteous' people that slandered 'The Lost Relative'. We really can't underestimate the power of this army of 'original' authors. Unfortunately, all you've done is acted as an accessory to someone else's crime! In the end, you are all intelligent, educated people. But, because of your constant pressuring, Elder Wu almost responded by killing himself! What a bunch of trash!"

"If you still have a bit of conscience, you should dig a hole and hide yourself inside!"

Chanyeol's words were bone-piercingly direct, without restraint!

After all, there were some things posted online that really stirred up one's anger. Because, a sentence that appeared harmless, was actually capable of destroying a person's future or even their life.

As a human, couldn't they keep their mouths shut? Couldn't they analyze a situation properly before they gave their opinion?

"Crown Empire will not follow up on this matter from this point forward. But, regarding the reason why the author created such a scheme and whether anyone instigated them to do this, Crown Empire will not let them off the hook. As for those that tried to stop 'The Lost Relative' from screening, don't worry, it will be officially released tomorrow. Everyone is welcome to go watch it and show their support."

After Chanyeol's interview, the internet overflowed with sounds of apologies.

As the population became more and more educated, most people knew how to self-reflect.

_"Sorry, Elder Wu! We are truly sorry!"

_"We never thought that Elder Wu was innocent. We are so sorry."

_"Although it's a bit awkward, we should all go to the theater and show our support. This is the best form of apology!"

_"You're right. We will go to the theater tomorrow. I will also like to point out that the author of 'The Tracker' is shameless."

Perhaps to protect his hands, the author went into hiding and did not respond. He completely dismissed his previous arrogance. A little while later, a netizen named 'Small Dagger' admitted online that she was one of the writers of 'The Tracker', but she had no idea that such a big conspiracy was involved and that she'd be used in such a way.

She explained that she did what she did because she had no choice and needed to survive. But, after seeing Elder Wu attempt suicide, she felt so guilty that she couldn't eat or sleep.

In addition, she presented everyone with evidence of her involvement, which included the portion she worked on and the drafts.

With this, the truth was obvious.

Everything was clear as ice.

"Elder Wu is innocent. I would like to give my sincerest apologies!"

Even though the truth had been revealed, another question still existed: why did the author plan such a thing? Was it simply to get a cut of the profits?

But, 'The Lost Relative' had nothing to do with him, how did he think of creating a scheme against it?

This was the question that Crown Empire left the public with.

Of course, when Crown Empire said that they'd investigate into a matter, they would definitely investigate it!

"Everything has been clarified. Elder Wu's innocence has been proven."

"It's not enough," hearing Sunny's complaint, Tiffany's expression did not lighten. "Don't forget, even if Elder Wu wakes up, he will still be affected by dementia. I will definitely expose the mastermind behind this entire incident no matter how she tries to hide."

"Do you have a follow-up plan?" Sunny asked in surprise.

"She's managed to resolve the problem. What a hopeless bunch of trash." Song Xin was at home reading through the news. When she saw what had happened, she threw the glass of red wine in her hand onto the floor. This was her way of releasing her anger. But, as she watched the red liquid spread, it only made her even more annoyed.

Her original intention was to stop Tiffany's film from screening. But, to her surprise, not only did she not succeed, she helped her with a crazy round of free publicity.

Now, how great was 'The Lost Relative' going to perform in theaters tomorrow?

Song Xin simply thought that her scheme had failed, but she had no idea that Tiffany had already set her as a target. This time, Tiffany was going to reverse the roles and play a little game with her.

...

Meanwhile, the author of 'The Tracker' went completely missing. It seemed, not only was he afraid that Crown Empire would come looking for him, he was also worried that they'd force him to break his hands. So, he hid away and did not dare to make an appearance.

But, tracking down a person wasn't a hard task for Crown Empire. Especially with the help of the online community which consisted of people from all walks of life. So, it didn't take long before Crown Empire found the author.

Tiffany couldn't be bothered meeting with the scum. Instead, after finding the man, she spoke to Chanyeol on the phone for over half an hour. The content of their phone call was confidential; apart from Chanyeol, Taeyeon and herself, no fourth person would ever know what they discussed.

Soon, the author was invited to the meeting room in Crown Empire. Although the author had already prepared himself for what was to come, he still couldn't help but shudder as he arrived at the building.

Chanyeol put aside a little bit of time to see the shameless scum; mainly because he and Tiffany would not be rest assured if they left the responsibility to someone else.

"I am the Vice President of Crown Empire, Chanyeol," Chanyeol said as he entered the meeting room. However, he did not stretch out his hand for a handshake; he obviously did not hold any regard for the man.

"I...I know what to do." The man was 24 to 25-years-old with a skinny build and a buzz cut. He simply looked like a college student, but no one expected that this man was the person that caused a huge commotion in Korea's entertainment industry.

"It's good that you know. I won't ask you about other things since Crown Empire is running its own investigation, I simply want you to tell me who instigated this incident and who taught you what to do," Chanyeol asked as he sat on the corner of the coffee table and leaned forward. "I'm sure you know what the consequences are for lying. It's extremely easy for Crown Empire to make you suffer."

The man was obviously scared speechless; his hands remained behind his body the entire time, afraid that Crown Empire would remember his promise.

"A...a woman contacted me online and gave me a sum of money to do it. I simply followed her orders. I honestly never knew things would end up like this. I beg you not to break my hands."

"Break your hands?" Chanyeol laughed as he shook his head, "We are civilized people; we don't resort to such violence. But, weren't you the one who suggested it from the start?"

"I was just joking...It was a simple joke."

"Then, let's make other jokes from now on." After speaking, Chanyeol gave the man a piece of information. He still remembered the grudge he had with Shinhye deeply.

After meeting with the author, Chanyeol was about to take the information he received to the CEO's office. But, the stylish sunglass-clad Song Xin ended up looking for him first.

"How long are Crown Empire planning to disregard me for?" Song Xin asked as she entered Chanyeol's office and removed her sunglasses. "My manager is still in the hospital. Has Crown Empire completely forgotten about me?"

"As you are aware, your manager is a thief, so the public are bound to tie you two together. The reason why Crown Empire has done what they've done is because they're hoping for the situation to die down as soon as possible. You don't want your fans to look at you with prejudice, do you?" Chanyeol asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"I knew you would say that. That's why I want to cancel my contract with Crown Empire," Song Xin said as she tapped on Chanyeol's desk. "I will pay the compensation."

"I've already spoken to President Kim about this. He said that he wants to wait until your fate with Crown Empire comes to an end. But, that time has definitely not come yet." After giving his response, Chanyeol asked, "I'm going to the CEO's office, what about you?"

"Does Crown Empire plan to continue treating me like this?"

"Don't worry, President Kim has already said that he'd hire a new manager and schedule new jobs for you. Just go home and wait for notification."

Song Xin glared at Chanyeol and gave a loud snort before she put on her sunglasses and left the office.

Chanyeol's expression turned icy cold as he watched Song Xin leave. She was a talented person, but she was vicious and held no regard for other people's lives. It was hard to tell what her heart was made of.

Was she waiting for more jobs?

She should be waiting for her retribution because that would definitely arrive faster!

...

Of course, today was also the first day of screening for 'The Lost Relative'. According to real-time statistics from the box office, the box office had already surpassed $100 million in ticket sales by 4 pm. This was the fastest crime film to ever break the $100 million mark in Korea. Of course, this was all thanks to the publicity created by Song Xin.

_"Only after watching the film did I realize that Elder Wu couldn't have possibly plagiarized. The film is completely in the 'Wu Style'."

_"We really need to apologize to Elder Wu and Tiffany. Elder Wu honestly put his heart into writing the script and Tiffany acted out her character seriously. Both of them deserve to be respected."

_"I am once again stunned by Tiffany; three movies, three characters, and she fit every single role perfectly without showing any traces of acting. What a shock!"

_"It was so exciting to watch. My God, I've got goosebumps! Tiffany has amazing explosive power! Even though her character ran into her husband a good few times in the film without recognizing him, the fight scenes were much too enjoyable."

_"It's extremely rare to see such a serious actress. I would love to see all my favorite novels being portrayed by Tiffany. I'm sure she would live up to expectations."

_"The film deserves praise and is worthy of watching twice!"

_"I'm going to watch it again with my boyfriend tonight!"

Because the film got off to a great start, 'The Lost Relative' no longer needed to spend money on publicity. With the additional guilty conscience of the public, the box office continued to soar, leaving other films in the dust...

Tiffany proved her abilities and her status.

_"Are there any characters that Tiffany can't play?"

During this time, the author of 'The Tracker' couldn't withstand the pressures anymore, so he decided to reveal the ins and outs of the entire plagiarism incident to the public. While he was getting ready, Song Xin was completely unaware of the imminent disaster that was headed her way...

For his own safety, the author accepted an interview from a famous reporter and did not meet with too many other people.

During the interview, he had his head down, but he managed to explain the entire incident in detail, including the moment when he first received a phone call from the instigator.

"I was indeed instructed by someone, but I never saw who she was, nor was I told of her identity. All I know is, she is also an author and she is part of the entertainment industry."

"She is young; roughly 22 to 23-years-old and she is very cautious about what she says."

"Her final motive was to prevent Tiffany's 1 from screening."

"I investigated her phone number and IP address, but all I discovered was that she is located somewhere near the national university. I couldn't find anything else."

The instigator was an author from the entertainment industry; she was 22 to 23-years-old with a deep grudge towards Tiffany; and most importantly, she lived near the national university. With so much information, finding this person wasn't going to be hard. And with the amazing research abilities of netizens, they quickly produced a list of candidates which matched some of the given criteria. But, in the end, only one person ticked all the boxes: Song Xin!

Song Xin did not expect to be locked on as a suspect so easily. In fact, she wasn't even given any time to react before the internet began its scolding.

_"Is this the Song Xin that has a thief for a manager?"

_"Isn't she the artist that was very famous in Korea just a few days ago? But, because of her manager, she began to lose fans. I never imagined her to be so evil."

_"I can't believe it. They are both in completely different fields. Why would she treat Tiffany in this way? She even caused Elder Wu to attempt suicide."

_"Haha, this woman has always been arrogant. I assume she couldn't stand that Tiffany was more famous than her and that she had access to more resources than her. It's not that strange at all."

_"If it's really Song Xin, I hope she dies!"

_"What a bitch and a piece of trash! She's too evil!"

_"I used to think the songs written by her were good, but from now on, I will have to wave goodbye to her. There are plenty of people in this world that write good songs; I will leave my support for the ones with a kind heart."

_"Could Crown Empire please ban her from taking any more jobs, so this crazy woman can stop harming others."

The internet was filled with scolding and, of course, Song Xin was notified of this. As soon as she realized what was going on, she was shocked.

She never expected that she'd be discovered and exposed. How was this possible?

So, a minute later, Song Xin gave Chanyeol a phone call and asked in a stern voice,

"What's with the scolding from the public? How did I suddenly get slandered? Why hasn't Crown Empire done any PR? What are you planning to do about this?"

"Crown Empire is in the process of uncovering the truth."

"The truth? The truth is, you should first protect the reputation of your artist. Unless this is how Crown Empire treats their artists? I've seen that Tiffany's reputation has been well-maintained. Is she perhaps being treated differently?"

"Even when something happens to Tiffany, Crown Empire won't do anything PR related until they've uncovered the truth. If you're innocent, why should you be afraid of being investigated?" Chanyeol asked calmly.

"Great, that's great! From what I see, the entire Crown Empire has been opened for the sake of Tiffany." After speaking, Song Xin hung up the phone and called Xiao Yuhe, "I'm being slandered, it's terrible."

Xiao Yuhe had already found out about everything online. Even though Song Xin was a suspect, there wasn't conclusive evidence, so he didn't think that she deserved to be attacked.

"Song Xin, tell me honestly, did you do this?"

Song Xin was caught out by Xiao Yuhe's question. Although she didn't know what Xiao Yuhe had planned, she ended up denying everything after a short pause,

"What are you talking about? What has something like this got to do with me?"

"Even with me, you can't be honest? I can only protect you if you are honest."

"I really didn't do it," Song Xin continued to deny, "Trust me..."

"Fine. I hope you remember everything I've done for you," Xiao Yuhe said before he hung up the phone.

Song Xin was a little stunned. After hanging up the phone, she reached for her chest and felt her heart racing. Why did she feel so guilty?

She didn't know how Xiao Yuhe planned to help her draw away the public's attention, all she knew was, he was now her only hope...

Of course, Tiffany knew that Song Xin wasn't going to admit defeat so easily. Especially when there wasn't any solid evidence. But, faced with a sly woman like Song Xin, she had her own tricks.

...

Inside the peaceful hospital, night had hit...

Duan Jinghong never expected that Tiffany would come looking for her. She didn't notice when Tiffany had walked into her room, all she knew was when she awoke from her sleep, Tiffany was already sitting on the sofa near her bed. Of course, if she was to find out that Taeyeon was just outside the room door, she would be even more surprised.

"You..."

"You've already paid back for what you did to Shinhye. But, what about what you did to me?" Tiffany asked as she raised an eyebrow.

Duan Jinghong looked deeply into Tiffany's eyes and realized Tiffany practically saw right through her and knew everything she was thinking.

"You...you are referring to..."

"I'm talking about how you provoked Han Ji-eun into placing Quinidine in my chicken soup," Tiffany blinked and continued before Duan Jinghong could refute,

"Although you had a disguise on at the time, Han Ji-eun still identified you through some surveillance footage we showed her. Are you still going to deny it?"

As soon as Duan Jinghong heard this, her palms became sweaty.

"You don't need to be afraid. The person I'm looking for is the initial instigator," Tiffany comforted. "You know better than anyone how difficult Song Xin is to deal with. She's sneaky, cunning and good at defending herself. I'm sure you must also hate her, right?"

Duan Jinghong bit her bottom lip and did not say a word.

"As for the incident with Elder Wu..."

"She did it..." Duan Jinghong blurted. "But I can't help you testify against her. Or else, I'll be testifying against myself."

"So, you're waiting for me to uncover it? Won't Song Xin bite back and blame it all on you instead? Huh?" Tiffany asked with a slight smile. "If you make a move first, I'm sure you won't be implicated. In fact, you may receive sympathy from everyone."

"Think about it. Are you more willing to trust Song Xin or me?"

When comparing the two, she obviously trusted Tiffany more. There was no doubt about it.

"Song Xin will definitely find a chance to defend herself. If we don't find someone close to her to testify against her first, I'm certain she will bite back at you to protect herself from being betrayed. What do you think? If she can't find a way to retreat, she will definitely throw the blame on you. If you plan to wait until that time to fight back, what do you think are your chances of success?"

Even though Tiffany had made things extremely clear for her, Duan Jinghong couldn't help but consider her friendship with Song Xin when asked to testify against her.

Even though she didn't want to be so emotional; even though she almost lost her legs; she still didn't want to do it. Sometimes, people just didn't know what was good for them.

Yet, there were times when she would happily skin Song Xin alive and pull out every tendon in her body.

Tiffany glanced at Song Xin. After seeing the complex look in her eyes, she let out a sigh, "It seems, you still need time to think it over. But, I must warn you, everything that Song Xin has done will definitely be exposed sooner or later." After speaking, Tiffany stood up from the sofa to leave. But, before she reached the door, Duan Jinghong suddenly asked, "How much do you hate Song Xin?"

"I'll show you with my actions," Tiffany answered without looking back before she left the room.

Duan Jinghong slowly relaxed. At this moment, she finally realized how afraid of Tiffany she was and how panic-stricken she was around her...

On the way home, Taeyeon wrapped his arm around Tiffany and protectively guarded her stomach; afraid that she may suffer any slight bump.

"Your chat with Duan Jinghong didn't go well?"

"Yes, it's obvious that Duan Jinghong hasn't lost all faith in Song Xin," Tiffany replied. "Either way, it's good that she still has a conscience."

"Duan Jinghong has a conscience, but Song Xin may not!"

If Song Xin had a conscience, she wouldn't have planned out so many inhumane schemes. Worst of all, she didn't even show mercy towards children or the elderly.

"Duan Jinghong will definitely testify against Song Xin sooner or later." Tiffany was certain of this, even though her conversation with Duan Jinghong did not go smoothly. She knew that Duan Jinghong was merely remaining silent because she had not been hurt deep enough.

So, Tiffany was going to let them continue fighting amongst themselves. No, to be exact, she was going to let Song Xin continue to scheme against Duan Jinghong.

...

Ever since staying the night in the resort village bed and breakfast owned by Suho's friend, Irene 'went home' after work a lot more often. Under normal circumstances, Suho would deliberately remain on set to check the progress of filming.

Firstly, he needed to keep an eye on Ling Long in case she played any tricks, but more importantly, it made it more convenient for him to take Irene straight to the resort village after filming was done.

Whether handling business matters, cooking a meal together or simply staring into space, as long as they got to spend time together, they were satisfied. After all, it was Irene's first relationship; if she could, she would spend 24 hours stuck to him. Because of her affection, Suho felt like he had gotten a lot younger...

Meanwhile, after Ling Long tricked Irene, the crew pretended like nothing had happened. However, they found every opportunity to help Irene create trouble for Ling Long.

As a result, Ling Long also experienced the desperation of being left on the mountain by herself. To enhance Ling Long's pitiful situation, the crew even made sure that it was a rainy day before they implemented their plan to trick her.

Ling Long came crying back to the director that night to complain. But, she was told that the director was having dinner with people from Crown Empire.

Crown Empire...

Needless to say, Taeyeon was definitely here to get justice for his sister.

"Our President Kim only has one sister. If she gets bullied by a 'nobody' like this, what would happen to his pride?"

"We will naturally handle it," the director replied apologetically. "We will take good care of Irene. Tell President Kim not to worry."

"In that case, I'll leave Irene with you..."

At that time, Ling Long was eavesdropping from the door. After finding out that the director had spoken to Crown Empire, she no longer had the courage to pick on Irene.

Although the public was rumoring that Irene was Taeyeon's sister, Taeyeon had never admitted to it, so Irene continued to try her luck. But, now...

...even if someone gave her ten lifetimes of courage, she would be too afraid to oppose Irene again.

Irene wasn't aware that Taeyeon had sent someone to help her. Ever since being in a relationship, apart from placing her focus on filming, the rest of her time was spent on Suho. No matter what time of day, all she thought about was how to take advantage of him and steal some kisses.

That night, the couple were once again resting at the bed and breakfast. Suho was helping Irene study her script, but the little brat's mind was elsewhere.

"Are you listening?" Suho lifted his head and noticed that Irene was staring at him, so his voice became a little angered.

"If you give me a kiss, I will memorize this entire scene."

Suho took a deep breath. As he looked at Irene and noticed that her mind was elsewhere, he had no choice but to give up,

"I've spent so much effort to support you, why can't you be more serious? Do you know how many people would dream of having your luck?"

"As I've said before, my dream has always been to be a stunt double. Of course, that is now in the past because you are now my only interest..." Irene responded.

"That's because you are still young and your mind is not yet fully mature. I'm starting to wonder if being with you so soon was a good thing or bad thing."

After hearing this, Irene's expression suddenly changed, like she had been unexpectedly stung by something.

"When you're with me, can't you refrain from talking about work? It's not like I haven't done what you've asked me to do..."

Suho understood Irene's temper, so he did not argue back. He simply nodded his head, "I won't talk about work anymore. Let's go to sleep."

"Are you going to sleep with me?"

"Irene, are you aware of your age?" Suho asked.

Irene took the opportunity to lie on Suho's body and steal a kiss before quickly moving away. Suho was helpless against her. So, after coaxing her to sleep, he went to fetch a blanket to sleep on the sofa. But, after turning off the lights, Irene suddenly asked,

"Are you going to sign another artist? For example, someone like Annie?"

"I'm not sure," Suho replied.

"If you have a superstar in your hands, will you give up the idea of signing someone else?"

"Perhaps."

"Suho, are you actually disappointed by me?"

This time, Suho did not respond; he had already fallen asleep. But, Irene continued to lay in bed, unable to sleep. For some reason, she felt a little disappointed by herself. However, she was born without restraint. If love arrived at her doorstep, she wasn't going to think too much...

Meanwhile, Suho actually had his own pressures. After all, Irene wasn't anyone else, she was Taeyeon's sister.

And what type of person was Taeyeon? Suho knew better than anyone that Taeyeon's sister wasn't someone that anyone could be with. Especially since his sister wasn't even 20-years-old yet.

He really wanted to present some results to Taeyeon, so he could at least prove that he was worthy of being with his sister. But, the little brat in bed wasn't very cooperative...

Tiffany's expectations were right. Song Xin visited Duan Jinghong at the hospital early the next morning. Although Duan Jinghong knew why Song Xin was here, she did not hate her as much as she thought when she actually saw her again - even though she abandoned her on the first day of the incident to protect herself.

"Jinghong, I need your help..." Xiao Yuhe had already prepared a PR tactic, but Song Xin was afraid that things would go wrong when it came to Duan Jinghong. So, she still pretended to be hated by the public and that she had no one to rely on.

"In my current state, how can I help you?" Duan Jinghong asked with self-ridicule.

"In order to bring me down, Tiffany will definitely come to look for you. But, my career has already fallen into a slump. I can't afford to lose my chance at making a comeback as well. So, can you leave Korea and not let anyone find you? I swear, as long as I return to my former glory, I will take you back and treat you well."

Duan Jinghong wasn't charmed by Song Xin's words as her expression remained calm and even a little indifferent, "Has President Xiao prepared something for you to fall back on?"

Song Xin froze for a moment. Slowly a fake smile appeared on her face, "Why would you think that?"

"Tiffany's already spoken to me," Duan Jinghong revealed calmly. "She hoped that I would testify against you, but I did not agree, because I thought about our past. We've fought side by side since our university days. Even though you've turned evil, I will never have the heart to treat you ruthlessly."

"Tiffany's already spoken to you?" Song Xin completely ignored Duan Jinghong's kind gesture and simply latched onto the fact that Duan Jinghong had already met with Tiffany.

So, she naturally didn't trust Duan Jinghong...

She didn't trust her at all.

"Yes, she came to see me last night."

"Tiffany's offer must have been very attractive," Song Xin suddenly fell into a panic. Was she going to make a move on someone that she had worked with for many years?

"At this moment, you must be thinking of a way to deal with me, right?" Duan Jinghong understood Song Xin well as she directly exposed her. "I wonder if you feel even the slightest bit of uneasiness."

Song Xin's gaze darkened as she noticed an unusual sense of danger in Duan Jinghong's eyes.

"I promise you, I'll leave." In the end, Duan Jinghong surrendered and came to a compromise, "I'll leave immediately."

At this moment, in Song Xin's eyes, she assumed that everything that Duan Jinghong did was a part of Tiffany's plan.

So, even though Duan Jinghong said she'd leave, Song Xin was still not at ease.

"No, don't leave. Come live with me instead."

Hearing Song Xin's suggestion, Duan Jinghong laughed in ridicule but did not say a word. Tiffany probably foresaw this moment.

"You won't be able to take me with you," Duan Jinghong explained calmly. "Tiffany has arranged for 4 bodyguards to guard the door."

Song Xin looked at her in surprise.

"Guys, come in," Duan Jinghong yelled towards the door. This was a sign that Song Xin was about to lose her chance to ever see Duan Jinghong again.

"You betrayed me in the end and became a follower of Tiffany's."

After hearing this, Duan Jinghong was quite amused, "You're the one that's always prioritized your own interests. Song Xin, don't compete with Tiffany. As a friend, this is my last warning. Also, I would like to remind you that Tiffany knows that you tried to kill her child. I assume she will exhaust all means to make you pay back. Good luck on your own!"

Song Xin glared at Duan Jinghong. In the end, she could only brushher off and leave.

Song Xin was powerful because she was vicious and knew how to use her background as the granddaughter of an official to do whatever she wanted.

But, Tiffany was powerful because she knew how to play with people's minds.

...

Xiao Yuhe promised Song Xin that he'd help her divert the public's attention, so he decided to find someone to take the blame.

But, Tiffany did not give him the chance. Even if she didn't use Duan Jinghong, she still had other ways to strip Song Xin of her chance to make a comeback.

_"Come have a look at the latest entertainment news. It's regarding the follow-up to the plagiarism claim against 'The Lost Relative'. Everyone knows that a certain chain of theaters refused to screen 'The Lost Relative' even before it's original release date. This theater chain is the rising star in the industry, Kaihuang. An insider revealed that the heir of Kaihuang is currently pursuing Song Xin. To please her, he has thrown away quite a lot of money. After all, everyone knows that 'The Lost Relative' has made over $400 million since its release. I wonder if the shareholders of Kaihuang have fainted in anger."

_"The battle between Song Xin and Tiffany has been left to intensify on its own. Although Tiffany has never given a response, it's clear to see that President Kim has zero tolerance for stuff like this as her manager. Judging by the level of importance that Crown Empire has placed on this issue, I think it's clear what's going on."

_"An insider also revealed that the heir apparently plans to spend some money to divert the public's attention. Although I don't know if it's true or not, it seems he is truly in love with her."

Xiao Yuhe was planning to spend money...

...to help Song Xin divert the public's attention!

With this pre-warning, Tiffany was going to see how Xiao Yuhe planned to make a move.

Even if he made a move, would the public be swayed by him?

Crown Empire did not deal with Song Xin yet. Firstly, they didn't have evidence, and secondly, they had not finished playing with her!

Regardless of whether Song Xin knew what she had done was wrong or not, Tiffany was going to make her pay.

After losing the last chance she had, Song Xin looked at the scolding words online and finally broke down. She enjoyed scheming against others; in fact, it was very satisfying for her. But, when she was put in the receiving end, she was suddenly helpless.

This indirectly proved that being relentless and having a high EQ were two very different things. Just because someone was relentless, it didn't mean that they were intelligent. But, those that had a high EQ, could also be relentless, and Tiffany was one of them.

Of course, Song Xin did have a bit of intelligence.

Xiao Yuhe witnessed Song Xin breaking down, but there was nothing he could do.

So, he naturally felt angry. In response, after Song Xin fell asleep, he gave his secretary a phone call and told her to contact Crown Empire and pass on a message to Taeyeon: "Always hold back a little, in case we meet again!"

Crown Empire's secretary passed the message on to Sooyoung. But, when Sooyoung heard it, even he had to snort in contempt. Why didn't Song Xin hold back a little when she schemed against others?

There were plenty of hypocrites in this world that couldn't be stopped.

Of course, Sooyoung passed the message to Taeyeon, word for word. But, Taeyeon's response was, "Let Xiao Yuhe know that this matter has not ended yet. The amount that Song Xin has lost isn't even 1/1000th of what others have experience!"

**********
Wait for big show 😂😂😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 32 35
"Criminal" thats how the world sees me......without seeing my pain.....without hearing my story.........without caring about me.....everyone judged m...
12.1K 1.6K 18
"Your kissable lips taste more than strawberries, your divine scent is addictive the most..and thinking about you make me feel that you are all mine"...
72.5K 1.4K 27
TaeNy love-hate relationship story between the boss and her ugly secretary. Highest ranking: #1 in Locksmith #3 in TAENY and #3 in SNSD and Girls' Ge...
2.4K 200 17
Your life has always been far from ideal; a never ending struggle, daily shifts at the restaurant just to get some money to pursue your dream of stud...