My Husband With Scolar Syndro...

Da jenniertyuiop

Jennie Kim lived for twenty-six years before she knew that she had a sudden genetic disease. There was no med... Altro

1. Rebirth
2. Proposal
3. Marriage
4. You're feeling sad
5. Suspected ex-wife
6. We wait for them to agree
7. Loving her
8. Give Me your picture
9. You're my window
10. Cute
11. Sit Together
12. Don't Hate Me
13. First day living together
14. To promise
15. Present
16. You're Absolutely Dazzling
17. Headphones
18. Salary
19. You're More Beautiful Than Books
20. Handing Over Salary Card
21. Not At All Uncomfortable
22. Lisa very good
23. An Unexpected Popular Advertisement
24. Sudden Clap of Thunder
25. First Kiss
26. Flirty
27. Returning Home
28. Insufficient Strength
29. Jigsaw Puzzle
30. How Much Is In The Salary Card?
31. Cup of Happiness
32. Go Back to Work and Support a Wife
33. To Give Out Wedding Candies
34. Another Onset
35. Has Nothing to do with Virtue or Responsibility
37. Pleasant Surprise
38. Skipping Work
39. A Gift For Victory
40. Wedding House
41. Irresistible Itch
42. Don't Want to Scare Her
43. Thunderstorm, Want to Kiss You
44. Angry
45. Run Away
46. I'll Pick You Up From Work
47. What Are You Afraid Of?
48. I've Already Liked Her From A Long Time Ago
49. Contradiction
50. Sleep With Me
51. Jennie Likes Me
52. Make You Better
53. Cares About Family
54. Valentine's Gift ( 1 )
55. Valentine's Gift ( 2 )
56. Valentine's Gift ( 3 )
57. First Night At The New Home
58. Signs Of Genetic Disease
59. Lose Control
60. Growing Up
61. I've Been to Your School
62. Change
63. Complete Couple
64. Sweet Worries
65. At a Loss
66. Bought It All
67. Ji Eun Disease
68. No Cure
69. If I'm Sick Too
70. No Need to Understand Sadness
71. You Promised
72. Do You Have Abdominal Muscles?
73. Have a Baby
74. Faint
75. I'm Not Afraid
76. Disease
77. Finale
Extra - First Meeting
Extra - Leo Manoban
New Book
New Book

36. Coaxing Wife

9.4K 447 186
Da jenniertyuiop

It was already lunch time when Jennie came out from Seoul University, thus Jennie found a restaurant nearby for lunch. While waiting for the meals to be served, she suddenly remembered Lisa.

She wasn't in her best state when she sent Lisa to work in the morning, she also didn't know if Lisa had noticed or not. Although Lisa wasn't very sensitive to other people's emotion, but Jennie always feels that Lisa can capture her emotions.

When the meals were served, Jennie took a photo of her food and sent it to Lisa.

Not long after, Lisa already responded to her message: 'There's still ten minutes before 12.31.'

"..." Really not flexible ah. Jennie smiled helplessly, but then she thought about it and felt that the meal time she had set for Lisa couldn't be changed anymore. Anyway, eating on time was indeed a good habit.

But... the response is so fast, so she shouldn't be affected by that matter,right? After making a guess, Jennie slowly relaxed and concentrated on eating the food in front.

Ten minutes later, Jennie had just finished her lunch and her phone suddenly rang. She opened it and found that it was a lunch picture from Lisa, four dishes and one soup, which looked nutritious and healthy.

Jennie smiled and returned the message with six words: 'You have to finish it uh~'

Fifteen minutes later, Jennie received a reply from Lisa; a photo of a clean plate, indicating that she had finished her food.

This photo made Jennie's mood better again, so she continued straight to the studio.

Back in the studio, Jennie saw Rosie sitting in front of the glass window while drinking a cup of coffee as soon as she entered the door. She smiled and walked over to sit, "Bring me a cup of coffee too."

"Missing from work without a good reason, once coming still dare to prompt the major shareholder, your guts isn't small ah." Rosie gave her a glance without moving an inch.

"But I already asked for leave face to face oh..."

"Bam, make a cup of coffee." Rosie shouted to the side.

"Alright." Bambam was a newly recruited employee of the studio. Today was his first day of work, and he noticed Jennie as soon as she entered the door, so he had been preparing coffee before Rosie told him to do so.

"Your cup of coffee." After a while, Bambam served the coffee to her.

"Thank you, you are..." Jennie remembered that the boy came for an interview yesterday, but she couldn't remember his name

"My name is Bambam, you can call me Bam, I came to the interview yesterday." The boy introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Jennie." Jennie smiled and said, "Thanks for the coffee."

"You're welcome."

"Bam, go call Sana here." Rosie ordered.

"Okay."

A while later, Bam brought with him a young girl wearing a cute bow knot on the top of her head over.

"These are our newly recruited employees, Bam and Sana." Rosie also pointed her finger to Jennie and introduced her, "This is your other boss, the future big designer, Jennie."

"Hello, boss." The two greeted in unison.

"Don't call me boss, our ages are almost the same, you can just call me Jennie." She and Rosie just graduated from college this year, so their age wasn't that different from Bambam and Sana.

"I already told you guys earlier, our studio isn't big and it's just us four here, everyone is about the same age, so don't be too cautious when we get along. It's more intimate to casually call each other, so it's all okay as long as we take the job seriously." Rosie said.

"We will." The two answered in a more relaxed manner.

Several of them were newcomers to the society, so they got along in the afternoon and soon got acquainted. Sana specialized in graphic design, after graduating from polytechnic school, she had one year of experience in opening an online store, so she felt no pressure to take over the online store in the studio. After working for one day, R&J studio's online shop finally looked presentable, even in the afternoon, there's still one person that asked about the price.

"Rosie, just now we have a customer inquiring online." Jennie immediately told Rosie the good news.

"What's so strange about it? I already sold dozens of pairs already." Rosie said disapprovingly.

"What? When did it happen? Why didn't I know about it?"

"I wanted to tell you this morning, but you ignored me all the time ah." Rosie spread her hands.

"Quick, quick, tell me about it." Jennie dragged Rosie aside in excitement.

 "My uncle called me in the morning and said that our shoes market is going well." Rosie smiled, "Although we only opened for one day, but 50% of the outlets have already opened orders, one sold one pair, the other sold two pairs. And in 80% of the stores, the shoes that had been inquired and fitted on were also in good condition. My uncle also said, based on his years of shoe sales experience, our shoes...have the chance to be sold out."

"Then we can earn the rent for the next six months?" Jennie was very excited.

"Of course. Finally, we don't have to be worried about having no money to pay the rent."

Bambam and Sana looked at each other silently: Our company seems to be a bit poor, will our salaries be paid next month?

At M Group.

In the large outer room of R&D department, a courier holding a bouquet of roses appeared suddenly in the office.

"Excuse me, which one is Eun Woo?" The courier shouted at the door.

"Me, me." Eun Woo hastily pulled the headphones off, stood up and ran over.

"Hello, your bouquet of roses, please sign here."

"Thanks." After Eun Woo signed the paper, he held the bouquet across the office.

The other bullied programmers: Damn! Work is so busy, but this guy actually has the time to care about his girlfriend?!

After receiving the envious, jealous and hateful eyes of all single programmers in the room, Eun Woo carefully placed the bouquet on the chair beside him.

RM who was sitting in front of Eun Woo turned around and asked, "You chap, you're gonna break up with your girlfriend?"

"Go away, can't you say something better?" Eun Woo glared at RM

"You boy, there are only two situations where flowers will be sent, first is Valentine's day, the other is offending your girlfriend." RM laughed, "According to you sending flowers every once in a while, I estimate it won't be long before you separate ah."

"You scram!"

"This brother isn't cursing you, it's because your old tricks aren't new, you have to find the root cause of the problem ah." As a person who had been through the same thing, RM clearly knew that sometimes women can't be easily coaxed, otherwise, how can she be dumped every time?

"Yesterday was my wife's birthday and I forgot about it because of work, she was very angry and cried about it." [ T/N: wife-to-be ]

"Then you must coax her properly ah." RM's tone was a bit serious.

"Exactly, I'll get off work on time today, I won't work overtime no matter what anyone say." Eun Woo said determinedly.

"Don't worry, as long as the server doesn't collapse, us buddies won't call you back." RM guaranteed.

Wife cried angrily?

Lisa who usually ignored the sounds outside, suddenly picked up some key words. she glanced at the office outside, stood up, pushed the door and went out, going straight to the two people who had just conversed.

"S-second young master?" The two were startled as they saw Lisa who suddenly appeared in front of them. Although their locations were very close to Lisa's office with only a glass door separating them, but Lisa has always been completely shielded from things that she wasn't interested in. Based on their three years of experience, even if the were doing karaoke, Lisa won't even lift her head and look over, so why she suddenly came out today?

"Wife cried?" Lisa asked.

"Ah, r-right." Eun Woo was bewildered, how can Second young master suddenly concerned about my wife?

"Wife cried, what to do?" Lisa asked, her face full of curiosity.

"..." The two looked at each other, and suddenly felt 'when good fortune comes the mind works well '. Finally, Eun Woo asked cautiously, "Second young master, did you also make your wife cry?"

"En." Lisa nodded.

Such a big news huh, suddenly, the sound of typing keyboards stopped, and all of the onlookers quietly perked their ears up high.

"Cried, what should I do?" Seeing that Eun Woo didn't answer, Lisa continued to ask.

"Uh... cried, cried, have to... send flowers to coax." Eun Woo answered.

"Flowers?"

"Right, flowers." With that said, Eun Woo also showed the roses she had just bought online that she planned to give to her girlfriend after work.

Lisa glanced at the bouquet in Eun Woo's hand, then reached out her hand... and took it away.

"..." What kind of operation is this? Lisa returned to her office quickly before Eun Woo could finally reacted, "Second young master, that's my...Uh... mmmm...!"

The two colleagues sitting in front and back of Eun Woo, one responded acutely by holding him down, while the other covered her mouth. They pressed Eun Woo down to ensure Lisa returned to the office before releasing her hands.

"What are you two doing? That's my flower." Eun Woo said angrily.

"Don't you have a conscience?" Said the colleague in front.

"Can't you be sympathetic?" Said the colleague behind.

"How can I have no conscience and be unsympathetic?" Eun Woo flustered in grieve.

"How much is a bunch of flowers? You still want to get it back from Second young master?"

"But... that's the flower I want to give to my girlfriend ah." Eun Woo explained.

"As a normal person, can't you just buy it again?"

"Second young master has autism, but you still want her to go buy herself? You ate the wedding sweets yesterday in vain ah." The two of them spoke in succession while the other colleagues nodded in agreement.

"I... I'll just buy it again." Eun Woo felt wronged.

Resentful, Eun Woo turned around and ordered a bunch of flowers online. Humph! I ordered a better and expensive one this time.

Because of the situation that happened yesterday, Jisoo told her assistant to arrange the driver to send Lisa back home at 5 pm today, to ensure that she won't be hindered by the rush hour. Hence, when Jennie came back from the studio, Lisa was already waiting at the door of the mansion while holding a beautiful bouquet of roses in her hand. Next to her was Uncle Jung who was in excited tears, already rubbing her phone, ready to take a lot of pictures.

Who gave the idea to teach Lisa how to give flowers?

Jennie raised her eyebrows in surprise, then opened the door and got off the car.

"Flowers, for you." Jennie just got off the car and Lisa already sent the flowers in front of Jennie's face.

"Why are you giving me flowers?" Jennie deliberately asked.

"Coax you."

Aigoo, Second young master, how can such a thing be said deliberately ah. Uncle Jung suddenly felt that he had made a mistake. he was excited that Second young master actually knew how to buy flowers, but forgot that Second young master wouldn't know how to say romantic words.

Jennie laughed and enjoyed the situation, "Thank you, I really like it."

Aigo , luckily, Second young mistress didn't care about it. In addition to being happy, Uncle Jung didn't forget to record this scene with her phone, and soon filled up the album he dedicated for Second young master with abundance of new pictures.

Lisa saw Jennie smiled, and she soon didn't feel the weird feeling she felt this morning anymore, she smiled: As expected, flowers are useful, coaxing is successful ah .

Jennie couldn't help but lowered her head and breathed in the flower's fragrance, but was instead surprised to find a greeting card hidden in the rose petals. She unfolded it curiously, looked at it, then glanced at Lisa meaningfully, "To my most beloved... meow sauce?"

Lisa didn't understand the meaning of Jennie's words, hence she’s  still looking at Jennie with a smile. Uncle Jung who stood on the side immediately twitched her eyes after Jennie read the card's content: What does this mean? Does Second young master like someone else? No way.

"Second young mistress, the flower shop must have misplaced the card." Uncle Jung knew her family's Second young master couldn't explain it, so he hurriedly helped her.

Jennie ignored Uncle Jung and looked at Lisa, "Who's 'meow sauce'?"

"Don't know." Lisa shook her head.

"Who is the flower for?"

"The flower's for you."

"Where did the flowers come from?"

"I got it from the office."

"..." Excuse me, my husband is suspected of stealing someone else' thing or extramarital affair, which one should I choose?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
79.3K 2.5K 28
Kim Na-ri decides to participate on the show "Singles Inferno" in hopes to find the man of her dreams. Does she succeed or does she leave the island...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
926K 29.1K 67
Lisa texts Jennie everyday.