Becoming His Only Queen | 18+...

By thepengirl_

When Cecilia wakes up in a wattpad fantasy novel she's dumbstruck. Knowing the future of her character she tr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Samantha
Chapter 2 - Jasper
Chapter 3 - Samantha
Chapter 4 - Jasper
Chapter 5 - Samantha
Chapter 6 - Jasper
Chapter 7 - Samantha
Chapter 8 - Jasper
Chapter 9 - Samantha
Chpater 11 - Samantha
Chapter 12 - Samantha
Chapter 13 - Jasper
Chapter 14 - Samantha
Chapter 15 - Jasper
Chapter 16 - Samantha
Chapter 17 - Samantha
Chapter 18 - Jasper
Chapter 19 - Samantha
Chapter 20 - Samantha
Chapter 21 - Jasper
Chapter 22 - Jasper
Chapter 23 - Samantha
Chapter 24 -Samantha
Chapter 25 - Samantha
Chapter 26 - Jasper
Chapter 27 - Samantha
Chapter 28 - Samantha
Chapter 29 - Jasper
Chapter 30 - Jasper
Epilogue
BOOK 2

Chapter 10 - Jasper

2.2K 86 5
By thepengirl_

"What are you hiding Duke Samuel!" I exclaim unable to control the burning anger in me. Something isn't right with My Queen, she's been hurt, or traumatized at least for her to get breakdowns this often. I can't stand the sight of her tears, it makes my blood boil and the want to destroy, anything and everything that hurt her, into ashes.

Duke Samuel scans my face cluelessly, it only fumes my anger. "Did you let anything happen to my wife that hurt her?" I ask in the most tamed voice.

Panic flashes in his eyes and he stands on his feet, "Is my daughter alright? Why are you asking such questions?" For the first time I've seen Duke Samuel's mask fall and an actual human reaction cloud his face.

By the reaction, I don't think he's aware of anything she's gone through. If I tell him about her breakdowns he'll make sure to take her away from me. That thought alone makes me clench my fists, she's grown on me. And I can't imagine her away from me.

"My King?" Duke Samuel's voice pulls me out of my thoughts, I look at him with a blank expression. "Did something happen to Samantha?" He asks in a predatory tone.

I sit back in my chair, "She's been avoiding me. I guessed you were the reason." I pull the conversation the other way, he narrows his eyes in confusion. "She didn't want this marriage." Those words leave my mouth bitterly.

He sits back, realisation finally filling his face. His mask is back on, "She liked you, she said she was okay with the marriage." He says, my heart pings with hope. She wanted this marriage, a small smile makes his way to my lips, I hide it behind my hand. "But like I said, she's new to everything. Even people. She never met more than two people at the same time." He says. "Did something happen?" His voice goes cold again.

I nod, "She panicked after seeing her schedule." I say, concern mars his face again. The bare minimum information has him so worked up. "But she's fine now. She went to visit the temple." I say, he nods.

"I want to see her someday soon." He says, I nod glancing at the papers on my desk.

"Jacob's birthday is this weekend. You can see her then." I say looking at him, "I'll send you an official invitation soon."

He stands up, "I'll look forward to it then." He takes his leave. I rest my head on the headrest, a million questions till wander in my head. Her voice echo in my ears.

Did I do this to her?

If I did, I will do everything to make it up to her. Ever-freaking-thing.

I go to her room the moment return to the palace. I knock on the door, it opens after a minute. She looks up to me, her lips break into a smile that makes my heart warm. She's wearing sweatpants and a grey t-shirt that reads Live today, worry tomorrow. Her hairs are pulled into a bun that looks messy.

"Hi." She greets, exhaustion weighs her voice.

"Hi. How was your day?" I lean on the door frame, her smile turns lazy. I push some hairs behind her ears. She stiffens at my touch but relaxes soon.

"Long. My muscles ache." She stretches her arms above her head, my eyes instinctively fall on her chest. She lowers her hands and I look at her, her eyes are narrowed at me.

I clear my throat and look away, "You'll get used to it." I say. She nods. "Did you have dinner?"

"Yeah. I'm going to sleep." She glances at her bed. We stand there staring at each other for a while, the color has returned to her face, she doesn't look like white board anymore.

She yawns, I push my hands into my pockets. "You should go to sleep." I say, she nods but none of us moves. I move closer, she does too, we are like magnets being pulled closer.

I softly touch my lips with hers, her eyes flutter close so does mine. Our lips move in sync, her lips are soft, she sighs into the kiss. I wrap my arms around her holding her close to me, her hands move up my chest to around my neck. I pull back softly, it's the most passionate kiss I ever had. Her cheeks have a little pink in them, she takes a step back and smiles.

"Good night." She grabs the door, I nod.

"Good night darling."

Next morning the buzzing in palace clearly visible as the party planners run all the ways trying to set everything perfectly.

Justin walks up to me looking around, "Good morning brother." He greets, I give him a quick hug greeting him back.

We walk to the coffee table, I open the newspaper as he sits across from me reading his Kindle. The coffee gets served and we engage in small talks about his designs and the upcoming ball.

"Are you not going to office today?" He looks at his wrist watch.

I shake my head, "I'm taking Samantha out." I glance at my watch, there's still time.

"How's things between you two?" He looks visibly anxious. I fold the paper and give him my full attention.

I know when my brother acts weird, the last time was in college when he liked a girl, he'd get anxious at the bare mention of her name and would start to wipe his palms over his pants like he's doing now.

"Great. Why do you ask?" I sip my coffee assessing him throughly, the last thing I want is my brother falling for my wife.

"Just asking, haven't seen her in a while." He looks at the stairs.

A strange feeling pulls on my heart, Justin is smart, charming and has those dimples that makes girls swoon. Samantha would be charmed by him in matter of time, he doesn't have the big baggage like I do. He'd give her much more simpler and breathable life. I kick the thought away and stand up abruptly.

I can't speak, I know the words coming from my mouth won't be pleasant and that's not something I want early in the morning with my brother.

I walk up the stairs straight to her room, I'm met with her halfway.
"Hey, what's the rush?" She looks behind her, I slow my steps as I reach her. She's wearing pants and white silk top that looks too good on her thin, tall frame.

"I'm taking you out." I sound a tiny bit breathless. She tilts her head in confusion so I explain, "I thought you'd need a break." I shrug.

She shakes her head and gives me a big smile with her teeth showing, I want to kiss that smile, "I'm fine. I know you have a lot of work to do. And so do I." She presses the notepad to her chest. "I'm preparing Jacob's birthday and I feel like I'll mess up even if I take a water break." She sighs.

"Justin or someone can replace you." I say, she shakes her head again.

"It's the first party after our wedding and me becoming your queen. I want it to be perfect."

Your Queen.
My Queen.
Fuck yes.

I can't bargain with that, I don't realize I'm smiling and she's adoring my smile. My heart does some weird shift again.

"Fine my queen, but remember we have a date when all of this is over." I say and she nods, I lean in for a kiss.

She makes it quick and rushes down the stairs, "Have a good day!" She waves and I wave back still smiling. Since when do I smile so much?

**

My sixth sense says next chapter is going to be interesting!!

Stay tuned!

Do vote and Comment!! I really love to see your votes and comments;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 4.9K 37
*𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣* Published on: 24th October, 2022 Ended on: • 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨. 𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩�...
767K 38.7K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
167K 14.4K 31
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
90.9K 3.2K 49
This story will show you how in one minute destiny can be so kind and how next moment destiny can be so cruel. This story is about how a happy family...