Story Ideas

Da Legendary_Etta_7

Just about every idea for stories that I have. Be ready for the most interesting ideas I get. Altro

Welcome to the world of Imagination and chaos
My Favorite Gift...
Sneak Peek.
Senior Dexters Meeting Aloje Dexters (Outdated)
Dexters of Aloje! (Outdated)
Families? (Outdated)
Aloje Fights (Outdated)
Memory (Outdated)
Use My Voice Trio (Outdated)
The "VS" Mini Series (Outdated)
Aloje Shit. (Outdated)
Solo Distress (Outdated)
Musical Purple?
Mlm's Song.
Destiny Precure!
Series of Dark Secrets
Fairy Tail: Daggers of War
Love and Pain...
Helphel has who?
Arceus...
That Group-
Go Siblings' Scares.
New Steps
Control Kingdom?
A Weakened Heart.
Innocence?
Don't Mess with Cedar.
ESCAPE FROM TYRION!
A True Shade of Purple.
Dear Arceus-
Dark Blood
Doctor's Office?
Frickin-
Waring Secrets.
A True Escape.
Leaders.
A Real Party.
Spread the Tide.
Aloje's Four Waves!?
Midnight Light.
Origin Midori.
Blessings?
The Uncovering?
Hidden Groups?
Blue's True Performance.
Disability Doesn't = Useless
Orenji-Injigo Legends PT1 (Pokespe x DnD)
Palkia's Secret.
7DS
Mystery Darkness.
Aloje's Problem...
Roaring Fate.
Roaring Fate 2.
A Series of the Truth.
Secrets of Fate.
Random Wizard101 Stuff with Team Pixiedust
Pokespe x 7DS
Pokespe x 7DS 2
Pokespe x 7DS 3
Random Pokemon x 7DS stuff I randomly thought of.
The Surface Aloje Shows.
The Surface Aloje Shows 2.
Team of Good and Evil?
Dajelae Destiny.
What They Don't See.
Night of Rememberance.
Next Dexters.
Uranium Surprise.
"Dividing Dimensions" Future-
Kingdom Come.
Quests of Stars
The New Shade of Power.
Wish.
Twisted Fate plots
Twisted Fate Famous Scenes.
Discovery of Darkness.
Three Mysteries.
Kingsisle Sistering Series
Children of the AU.
Full Version of "The Power We Hold" Pirate.
3 Tales.
Miniseries Stuff.
Destruction of Thrones.
EQ Sh1t Going Down!
Future Book Ideas-
More Miniseries Stuff.
Destiny of Lords BTMP
Destiny of Lord Future Scenes
Future Book Ideas.
Scion Force.
Heroine's Dance.
HSR: Another Form 'The New Cast' pt1
HSR: Another Form 'The New Cast' pt2
HSR: Deathly Protectors BTS
HSR: Deathly Protectors: Caelus.

Mystery Madness

51 2 2
Da Legendary_Etta_7

(All questions will go to the "Hidden Secrets")

(Song above is the influence)

A small boy struck the wall as four people entered the base. A sigh escaped the taller male as they went over to the child.

"Midnight?" The boy looked at them, tears brimming his eyes. "We have some good news."

"No new fix tis..." He turned away as his fist reared back for another assault on the wall.

"The Union is sending another group down."

His attack missed the wall as he was suddenly on his feet, fully turned around, shock crossing his face.

"Wha?" The four giggled softly at that.

"And guess when they're coming." Midnight blinked twice. "In the next couple of hours." Stars filled his eyes.

"Wha!? Why no ell me?" He didn't wait for an answer before he was out the door. His eyes touched the docks with hope entering them. The others joined as he turned to them. "How man hour?"

"2." He looked back at the docks with a grin. "Relax. We have two hours."

"I wannabe rea'y!" He sat down and purred. The female smiled as she placed a blanket around his shoulders as the second youngest male brought out some food.

~

A boat arrived at the docks of the proud Tilt Village as 7 people stepped off. Fresh turquoise eyes touched the air as the group looked around.

"The great Oblivia Sector... didn't Marcus say we would be greeted by the Top Ranger here?" The others nodded before something raced at them. The figured skidded to a stop as a small child appeared. Black eyes scanned over the group before a pure smile greeted them.

"You rangers ut ere?" They gently nodded as the kid's smile got bigger. "Midnight! Captain and Top Ranger of Oblivia! Welcome!" The smaller girl blinked.

"Wait... you're the Top Ranger?" Midnight nodded as he jumped up and down. "Aren't you a little-"

"Lego! Base tis way! Follow!" He suddenly vanished as he bolted. The group blinked as a Pichu slowly went in front and sighed before signaling them to follow.

~

Midnight was already writing some things on something as they arrived. He seemed to be talking while a group of four lost it near the entrance.

"Ten we ill o o'er arol and e'ery'ing wit at. 'ollowing up wit at..." The youngest of the quad noticed the new arrivals grabbed his breath before he called out.

"Midnight-"

"Not now, Imposter-"

"You have to slow down!" Midnight paused as the female grabbed her breath.

"You're doing the thing again." Midnight took two second to process her words before his face heated up.

"Me am, ain't me?" The other two simply nodded as Midnight looked over the papers. "Oops..." The poor males couldn't grab air as they collapsed on the ground.

"Oops?" The male labeled 'Imposter' countered. "How far did you go with this one?" Midnight didn't respond as he sorted out all the papers and went over to the group.

"No tart tat..." He then sighed before giving each new member a paper. "At hould ive you a asic i'ea of wha ill a'en ere. Me'll ive you ore e'ails a'er. K?" They nodded as the 'Imposter' suddenly picked the smaller boy up, gaining a yelp from him.

"Ok! You're done. Up to your room you go. Let them settle down! You guys help them, I'll be back." Midnight instantly backlashed.

"Lemme'o, you Imposter! Me no 'one!" The other three sighed as the duo caught air and the female cleaned the table off.

"You've been at sea for a while to get here. Why don't you guys get settled down here and we can do a way better way of explaining what mess you just walked into. That way we can get to know each other and you can get comfy."

~

Rand was silent as they listened to Linda's "Master" plan to uncover Midnight and the group's operation. It didn't sound bad, but there was some things that Rand was against.

1: Early was not his thing. They had two early birds; his wife and Cedar. Not who they needed for the plan.
2: Cooperation. She does realize that just between Cedar, Malov, and Parchment they were done for, right? The three had they're own separate ways of dealing with the system. And that's just looking at those three.
3: Time. Not just early, but they had to be sure to time everything. And they had one person that could do it, his daughter Nema.

He didn't say anything until the group simply thanked her for the plan and hung up. Then silence over came the group of 8. Finally Purple spoke.

"You guys are screwed."

"She just pushed our problems to the side and said good luck."

Silence returned until Cedar spoke.

"I say we scrap it." They paused. "What's going to happen? She's going to rip us to shreds? Remember what Seafoam and Marcus told us. This is around the time the other groups before us formed a plan and did it. According to Seafoam, it ended with the Midnight's back, the rangers leaving and the downfall of a whole operation. Why don't we fight the cycle a little bit?" Malov purred.

"I, for once, agree with that." Parchment nodded as Rand glanced at his family. The two girls were softly nodding. Linsey gulped.

"I... yes. I'm in." Rand went quiet before speaking up.

"That's our plan. Follow the stream." The group nodded as Purple scoffed.

"I await the results."

~

Rand was 100% glad they didn't do Linda's plan. Because the task was just cold.

They first woke up a whole 30 minutes after Midnight's little group did. Rand took the longest because he hadn't gotten a good rest in, also delaying the group. They then had to get into the Oblivia Ruins, taking even more time with how long they had to take to get in there. Following that up with only getting a hold of Midnight, Rednal and Pural made things worse with Bluealle's final cards. And no one could've had it.

Rand was watching the boys, who looked rather pissed, when a voice touched the older ranger's ear.

"Night."

Everything went dark as Rand's original tiredness returned and took him out.

~

The others weren't any better.

Bluealle had used some former Pinchers she had charmed to surround Malov, Cedar, Leanne and Linsey while Parchment faced her. But Parchment learned a valuable lesson.

Don't one-v-one Bluealle.

Parchment was left in a daydream while the others struggled against the grunts.

~

Nema was the closest to have them.

She had gotten a trap set up by the entrance. Sadly, when she activated it, she only got Rednal, who was saved by Pural. That followed with the four escaping successfully.

~

"Were you guys trying?"

"Lemme tell you Linda's plan."

Cedar was cut off there as Midnight lost it. Rand was still asleep as they talked about the collision in the ruins.

"Nema out ranks all of you. How does that make you feel?"

"Let me know I can trust one person."

"Cedar, you stole what all of us were going to say."

"Oops."

Rand finally shifted, alerting the group. He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"What..." He noticed where they were and frowned. "Did I..."

"Don't face this group when you're tired."

"Bluealle, I think that wasn't the only lesson learned." Parchment scoffed, gaining a giggle from the others.

"Morning Rand." Cedar whispered. "Welcome to square one." Rand sighed before glancing at the group of four.

"I don't even think Linda's plan could've helped us there. You guys didn't hear it, did you?" Bluealle shook her head as Rednal scoffed.

"Not until these guys told us there was one."

"No, we scrapped it because of what was needed." Midnight had finally caught air as he spoke.

"Most groups make theirs. Why no you?" Malov chuckled.

"Marcus showed us the pattern. The minute it was revealed, I knew we all were going to do this." She glanced at the others. "So... square one. Any ideas?" They immediately shook their heads and went to do something else, getting a laugh from the quad. Purple smiled at the results.

(There are tons of other versions, but we'll stick with that.)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

221K 786 26
its all in the title babes 😋
36.4K 974 82
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
1.1M 55.7K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
85.5K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...