WHO ARE YOU, AGASTHA?

By crockspolife

We need to kill 'THE DESTROYER' before he destroys our everything. But how can you kill someone you know not... More

DREAM OR DESTINY?
THE KEEPER, THE DESTROYER AND AGASTHA
A NEW BEGINNING
ANOTHER WORLD(1)
ANOTHER WORLD(2)
NEW FRIENDSHIPS
NEW CITY& NEW ENCOUNTERS
DORM TALKS
SIBLINGS LOVE
CLOSE ENOUGH TO ME
FRIENDS CONCERN
NEW GIRL
SOME HIDDEN TRUTHS
CONFUSIONS & CONFRONTATIONS
PAST REGRETS
INSTANT RAMEN CRUSH
CRUSH TALKS
CRUSH OF THE YEAR
INTERVIEW OF THE YEAR
GAMING SEASON IS ON, SO IS LOVE SEASON
VICTIMS OF LOVE SEASON
ENEMIES TOGETHER
OPENING CEREMONY
SLAMMERS VS. BLASTERS
(Message)
DISTRACTION
NIGHTMARES ARE BACK
FIRST WARNING
CHINGU'S TOGETHER
HERE COMES IRRIE
DILEMMA OF HEART
HEARTBREAK
REVELATIONS
CONSOLATION
STARTING FROM START
SETTLEMENTS
END OF GAMING SEASON
FACE TO FACE
DREAM OR REALITY
THE FIRST ATTACK
YOU ARE NOT WHAT I THOUGHT
CHANGES
CONVERSATIONS
DOUBTS
CAMPING TRIP(1)
CAMPING TRIP(2)
THE LAST WAR(1)
THE LAST WAR(2)
THE LAST WAR(3)
THE LAST WAR(4)
EPILOGUE

PLAN TO WIN CRUSH

102 3 0
By crockspolife

Jennie's POV

After the whole revelation about THE DESTROYER ,now i am trying my best to pretend normal around Irene and Jisoo. Maybe its my goodluck that we only have to attend just one class together and i try my best to ignore them by shifting my focus on lecture. But Irene is one whole chatterbox and getting along with Jisoo as well. Irene sits beside me and forces Jisoo to sit with her also, so i basically have to face her too. I have now learnt to bear my pain in front of them but Jisoo sometimes complaint of minor migraine and blames it on tiring lectures and assignments. Sometime i try to spy their conversations but they talk in Korean with each other but i can assume from Irene's gestures that in most of conversations, she's simply teasing Jisoo about something and Jisoo replies in her calm and soft voice. She seems to be very nice, cheerful, respect her seniors and professors, always calm and contained, always pay attention in class despite of Irene's interruptions , totally opposite from what Destroyer's traits should be. But she's Destroyer and it all must be a facade to not get noticed by us. I don't know why but my heart is not ready to accept the fact that she's Destroyer but i have to keep my emotions aside. Jennie..... Its just a show..... she's not nice and all........she killed your parents........she is the person you hate the most in world.

The lecture finished and as i was walking toward the parking lot to Lisa,i recieved Rosé call.

Jennie:Hi Rosé, whats up!!!

Rose: Nothing's up Jennie, everything's gonna jump downhill. I messed up really bad this time.

Jennie: Is everything's all right Rosé?

Rosé : Can you come to my room ? I'll tell you everything?

Jennie: Okay, i am coming.

I checked my cell and Rosé has send me around 20 messages in one hour telling me to come to her dorm and help her. I texted Lisa about going to Rosé room so she can go home without me. I went to Rosé room and knocked on her door.

"Come in..." a grumpy voice came and it belonged to Rosé.
I opened the door and Rosé was lying on her stomach on her bed with her face stuffed in her pillow.

Jennie: Rosé ,are you alright?

Rosé jumped from her bed and sat straight.

Rosé : Ohhh Jennie you came, i thought Jisoo forget something. She just texted me that she's out to buy something to eat for us.

Jennie: No problem, but what happened and why are you so tensed and sunken? Are you okay? How i can help you to make you feel better?

Rosé : Jennie you are the only person who can help me right now. I finally met my crush and i messed up everything even before beginning anything.

I motioned Rosé to make space for me. I sat with by her side on her bed and placed my arm around her shoulder.

Jennie: Now tell me what happened so i can really help you. I don't know how i can do it but I'll try my best to help you.

Rosé told me everything from sneaking into the club office to meeting her crush and lying to her about captain's interview.

Jennie: So what now? You lied to her about your identity. On top of that you told her you know captain. You haven't ever met my cousin ,Rosé. And she'll know about sooner or later about your interview lie.
I think you should just tell her truth. What's her name? We can search about her on the university's site.

Rosé : I don't know her name, Jennie.

Jennie: What??? You still don't know her name. You didn't even asked her name.

Rosé : I know but i was so nervous and i lied to her and i just wanted to run away from there to avoid getting caught. Now i can't tell her the truth. She'll think i am a fraud or a stalker or something !!!

Jennie: So what you are gonna do now? Forget about her and avoid her because you can't tell her the lie.

Rosé : Hell no!!! I found her after so much hard work. I can't tell her the whole truth but i can tell her a little twisted truth and i need your help in that.

Jennie: What type of twisted truth and how can i help you? Tell me clearly Rosé, i am getting confused now.

Rosé : Okay so i will tell her that i like her expect the stalking part.You know Mina, the girl next door, her major is Cultural and Social Affairs ,i will just tell her that Mina was very nervous so i offered to do the interview in her place and I'll convince Mina to put a interview in this week's sports blog.

Jennie: But for that you really need to interview Lisa. Why Mina will do all this for you?

Rosé : Why she'll not. We were literally each other's dormmates before Jisoo just with a wall between our rooms😂. I just need to take the interview and thats where you are needed. You'll convince your cousin for interview.

Jennie: And what to tell her that my friend had this huge crush on one of your teammates and she got nervous and lied to her but now she wants to impress her by taking your interview.
She will kill me Rosé . She cares for me alot but she can, believe me.

Rosé : You don't need to tell her everything, just convince her to give me an interview. Now you need to convince her and I'll convince Mina which is easy because why she'll miss such opportunity .

Jennie: Okkk, i can't promise you anything but I'll try my best to convince her to give a interview to a Music Major student whose going to change her major soon for her crush. 😂😂😂😂

Rosé : yahhhh...... I am not going to change my Major ever. You know Music is my life.😡

Jennie:😂😂😂okkkkk,okkkkk Miss Interviewer.

We both were lying in the Rosé bed and she was gushing over her crush from past one hour and still not tired. Suddenly someone opened the door and it was Jisoo ,both her hands occupied by bags.

"Does anyone would like to eat some hot pasta and chicken with some chilled beer"!!!!!!! Sorry it took me so long, actually i got lost on my way back to campus. Ohh Hi, Jennie...

Rosé : Jisooo!!!!!! You are an angel,you know what i exactly need. Look Jennie, Jisoo is here. Now i can officially introduce you to each other although you are attending same class but still. So Jennie, this is Jisoo, my new friend and dormmate and also survivor of my recent scandal. And Jisoo this is Jennie, my best friend and one of the biggest nerd you'll ever meet in your life. She's the one who enjoys watching weird art documentaries at weekend in lovely weather.

Jisoo was little surprised to see me in the room but she become normal again. Then she laughed hard at Rosé and i felt some warmth in my heart. Her laugh is so intoxicating and beautiful. She smiled at me and nodded her head to me and i returned her gesture with a small awkward smile. No, no, Jennie, keep your focus she's Destroyer.Oh No, what if she knew that i am Keeper but Irene lives in the dorm also. Yes she'll think that Irene's is in her territory. I need to leave this place as soon as possible.

Jennie:ummm.... I should go now. Its getting late and i need to take bus.

Rosé : No stay, eat with us, you can hop the last bus or call your cousin to take you if you want. I can even ask Mina ,you know that rich brat has this awesome car, i still don't know why she's living in this dorm ?

Jisoo: Yes, yes, please stay.... It'll be our pleasure.... I have brought enough food to fill all our tummies.

I was thinking of some excuse when Rosé grabbed my wrist and made me sit with her. Then she signalled Jisoo to come and sit with us.

Rosé : Okay lets start eating because i am dying with hunger and i need my mind fresh to execute my plan.

Rosé start digging into the food and she was jumping with happiness. This girl can do anything for food. Jisoo was smiling sweetly at Rosé gestures and i was eating silently to avoid looking at her beautifully sculpted face. I focused on the food instead and was savouring the taste of delicious pasta in my mouth when Jisoo nudged my arm. I looked at her and she signed her finger near her lips telling me something. I looked at her confusingly . She picked up tissue and handed it to me and gestured me to clean my chin. I cleaned my chin and she gave me an okay sign to confirm that my mouth is clean.

Rosé : Oooo Jisoo, you are also getting boring as this nerd. I was waiting for that typical romantic movie moment where you will use your beautiful hand to clean this nerd's face slowly and you both will fall in love in that moment. Wow.......... 😌😌😌

Jisoo started coughing hard and gulped beer in front of her in hurry to ease her discomfort.

Jennie: Rosé, stop watching those stupid romantic movies. You are getting weird day by day with your imaginations.

Rosé : And you are getting boring day by day so i have to imagine such scenarios to keep my sanity.😂😂😂😂

Jennie: Sorry Jisoo! Don't mind her words. She's just weird there's no other explanation.

Jisoo: Its okay, i know Rosé is just joking. Atleast her imaginations are little less weird than Irene's.

What????? Both Rosé and i shouted.

Jisoo: No......i mean she also has weird imaginations,but not about you and me.....i mean she just talks about weird things,thats all........

She closed her eyes in nervousness and Rosé is looking at her amusingly.

Rosé : Its okay Jisoo, i wouldn't mind if any of our weird imagination gets real.

I gave Rosé a sharp look and she showed me her wide smile.

Jennie: Okay, I need to go now. I have to complete today's assignments and also need to start preparing my English Literature research papers.

Jisoo: But we have 3 months to submit that papers.

Rosé : Why you always forget she's a nerd.

Jisoo: Ohhh......

Rosé stand up and walked toward the door.

Rosé : Okay, let me safely take you to busstand and get you on the right bus making sure no weird guy is following you. 😂😂😂😂 I don't want to get killed by your cousin's hand without even interviewing her. 😂😂😂😂

Jennie: 😑😑😑😑

Rosé : Okay Jisoo, you can rest.I'll be back in 15 minutes.

Rosé and i went toward busstand and she's smiling at me during whole walk to busstand.

Jennie: Just spit out what's cooking in that weird mind of yours.

Rosé : Nothing, i was wondering if you like Jisoo or not?

Jennie: No, i don't like her. I mean like that. She's just a classmate and my friend's dormmate. Thats it, nothing more.

Rosé : Okay, i am believing your words for now. But you can't be sure about future. Anything can happen.

I didn't give any reply to Rosé.
My bus came and Rosé gave me a tight hug and kissed my cheek. I got on the bus.

"Don't forget to convince your cousin......... And you are boring as hell but i love you alot..... " She shouted as bus started to leave. I just gave her a smile and waved goodbye to her from my window seat.

Ohhh Lisa, please don't kill me .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 17.5K 32
lisa , who have been friends with jennie since they were kids secretly have a feelings for her. but little did she know that jennie already know abou...
63K 2.6K 78
Preview: No matter how far I run, no matter where I hide, he's always one step ahead, leaving me enthralled by his schemes. I, Lisa, a 23-year-old wo...
173K 3.8K 53
Lots say, once a best friend, always a best friend. What do you say? Obstacles, it has ensued in Lisa's life ever since that man stepped into their h...
26.2K 831 42
Lisa and Jennie meet on a dating app and, after a succession of misunderstandings, they hate each other. Quite a lot. Although they would love to nev...