Responsibilities Of An Idol L...

Por Yoonreverie

"You're showing me photos of a kid. What are these? Is this you? Are these photos of you as a child I've neve... Mais

Welcome & Disclaimer
Responsibilities Of An Idol Leader Playlist🎵
Prologue
1. That's How I Like It
2. Should I Look?
3. Helpful Discussion
4. Blast From The Past
5. Before Heading To California
6. Life-Altering Confirmation
7. Less Than A Month Left
8. Opening Up Communication
9. Moonsik
10. Support from the Guys
11. Sister's Input
12. Hello, New York!
13. Shop 'Til We Drop
14. Father-Son Bonding Time
15. One-On-One With the Ex
16. Feelings Ignited
17. Another Chance
18. 아빠 (Dad)
19. Making Every Moment Count
20. The Rest of the Time Well-Spent
21. Making Changes For the Better
22. Goodbye For Now
23. Committed
24. Distractions
26. Comes with the Territory
27. Dropping By New York
28. Meeting Some of the Uncles!
29. T-Ball & Camping Dad
30. Rendezvous
31. Happy Birthday, Moonsik!
32. Almost Missing Out
33. With the Help of My Son
34. Finally!
35. Official Statement
36. Missing Dad
37. New Addition
38. Fourteen Year-Old Moonsik
39. Proud
Epilogue
Author's Note
Other Books to Check Out!

25. Unexpected Visitor

1.3K 66 21
Por Yoonreverie

04/07/21

Bora's 1st Person POV

It's been a while since I've seen Namjoon.

I cannot lie to myself... I miss him.

When he drunkenly called me a few nights ago, having spilled his problems, although vague, I wanted to show up at his door and just comfort him. But, I couldn't because i was out of town with my group. And, I also know his heart still belongs to someone else.

I don't know about this person he seems to care about so much, but I know it's leaving him a wreck at the moment.

Am I jealous of this other person? Of course I am. Why? Because, I wish he felt those strong feelings for me.

We made an agreement, two years ago, to have a no-strings-attached arrangement. This was back when neither of us wanted anything serious. We were both attracted to each other, and knowing we both have demanding schedules, serious relationships were not in the cards for either of us at the time.

But, who fucking knew that I would fall for the guy.

Fuck.

I now find myself in the parking garage of his group's housing.

Am I here unannounced? Yes. I honestly don't know what compelled me to drive over here but I feel like I needed to talk to him.

The guard let me in because I'm a usual visitor who he doesn't question or find suspicious like a sasaeng or a reporter. After I park in the guest area and get out of the car, I nervously walk into the lobby, and luckily I bump into Yoongi.

"Hi, Yoongi," I kindly greet him.

"Oh, hi, Bora. Is Namjoon expecting you?" Yoongi throws me a cordial smile.

"We spoke a few days ago and I was just here to talk to him in person," I inform him.

"Well, I guess you can come up with me, then," Yoongi tells me, as the elevator opens. He steps in and I follow right behind him.

As we make our way up, we share some small talk until we eventually make it to their floor.

When he opens the door, I see Namjoon at the kitchen island, with his laptop. He's clearly talking to someone on video chat. But, before I can make my way close to him, Jungkook unexpectedly comes to greet me.

"Hey, Bora! Um, Namjoon is in the middle of something important with family. He needs some privacy. Would you like to grab some bubble tea with me?" Jungkook offers.

"Um...sure," I reluctantly accept.

"Great!" Jungkook quickly slips on his shoes, "Let's head on out!"

~

We just got our bubble teas and walked out of the tea shop. Jungkook had confessed, on our way to the shop, that Namjoon was talking to the woman he's admitted he still loves from when they were together years ago. Jungkook said that Namjoon just needed privacy and I respect that.

I thought when he drunkenly called me sounding like he was lonely, that maybe he called it off with this person. But, it seems that this person means so much more to him.

At this point, I need to admit defeat and let go. Yes, I thought I was falling for him and that it could go somewhere, but, I guess it's not meant to be. And, though we were sexually compatible, Namjoon and I really didn't know each other beyond the physical interactions we shared. And, all we really knew about each other was our idol lives.

I can move on. It's not like I can't find someone else to have fun with. I noticed Jinyoung being flirtatious with me at the last event. Maybe, that's a possibility.

Now, that I've accepted Namjoon and I being completely over, in my mind, I feel more relaxed. The rest of my walk back to BTS' housing finds Jungkook and I exchanging friendly banter and cracking jokes. I needed this.

"Jungkook thank you for the bubble tea and talking with me and making me laugh. I needed this. I actually am glad I didn't speak to Namjoon. I guess it wasn't necessary." I tell Jungkook as I walk to the driver's side of my car.

"No problem, Bora. Are you okay, though?" Jungkook asks, genuinely concerned.

I give him a sincere smile.

"I actually am."

~

Namjoon's 1st Person POV

I see Jungkook enter the dorm from the kitchen.

"Jungkook! Thank you for the diversion. You really didn't have to, but I seriously appreciate it!"

Jungkook walks towards me and stands on the opposite side of the kitchen island, grabbing an apple from the bowl that's placed in the center.

"Hyung, I know you needed your privacy. It was bad timing and I had to think fast so I just took her for some bubble tea," Jungkook tells me, following with him taking a massive bite out of the apple.

"Again, it means a lot that you helped with me keeping my personal life private. But...how did that outing go? I hope it wasn't awkward." I look at him waiting to hear details as I close my lap top.

"It honestly went well. I did admit to her that you were talking to someone you cared about. I didn't give away details like Soo's name or that she's your ex who you're still in love with with," he pauses to smirk at me and I shake my head and chuckle. He continues, "She didn't seem too hurt by it and seemed accepting of it. But, Hyung, why do you think she came over in the first place?"

I shake my my head once again, realizing a possible reason why she'd come by. I sigh and reply to Jungkook's question, "Well, I think it might've been when I drunkenly called Bora a few days ago when Soo and I were still in that 'break' she asked for at the time. I only called her, not to hook up, but just to to have someone other than you guys to talk to. You were all busy and I didn't want to bother any of you."

"You know you still could have come to us, even if we were busy, Hyung," Jungkook says to me, sincerely.

"I know. But, you had Sarah here and I wanted you to enjoy the time you had with her while she was in Seoul. Anyway, I felt lonely and I called Bora. It wasn't a long call. I barely remember what was said since I had a few beers in my system."

"Fuck, Hyung. Well, Bora seems to understand how dedicated you are with Soo, or as Bora calls her, 'that person.' She genuinely seems fine. If I were you, Hyung, I would be putting all my focus on Soo and Moonsik." Jungkook beams at me.

"Oh, you know I will. They mean so much. When Soo called telling me Moonsik had an accident at his daycare, I needed to contact them as soon as possible," I sigh out, remembering seeing the text where Soo said he fell of the jungle gym.

"How's the kid?" Jungkook inquires.

"He's fine. Poor kid has a forearm fracture. He showed me his cast during the video chat and seemed rather proud of it. I told him I had broken many bones as a kid."

"Of course you did, Hyung. You're the god of destruction. The kid naturally takes after you," Jungkook jokes and we both laugh.

"Ya! But you're right," I pause to chuckle some more, "Anyway, I told him to look out for packages because I said I sent him some goodies to keep him from thinking about the pain in his arm."

"You really can't help but spoil your son, can you?" Jungkook smiles at me.

"I really fucking can't. That kid has seriously grown a huge place in my heart."

*********

A/N:
First, I want to share that I started a Jimin story that is outside of this Bangtan Couples Encounters series! Check it out if you're interested!!! It is an online dating AU! I'm having a blast writing it!

Notes:

With Bora, it could have been easy to write her as someone who gets rejected and tries to sabotage Namjoon's relationship. But, although it adds to the drama, I try not to make most of my female characters too toxic, in the obvious ways, if that makes sense. I do have some in mind in my other ffs in this series. But, with Bora, I made her to be more understanding of it all.

This situation with Bora is actually in the JK ff, "Worthy of an Idol," in chapters 21 ('Case of the Mondays'), 22 ('Baby, Please Pick Up') and 23 ('Clarity'). Bora's unexpected visit causes a minor conflict between Jungkook and Sarah. If you're curious, check that story out whenever you can! ☺️

🎵Song to check out: "Breaking Out" by Dreamcatcher

I'll admit it now, Bora is from Dreamcatcher. I just used her real name and not her stage name!

Thank you for reading, cuties! XOXO✨
-MissD

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.6K 468 22
Jimin never thought he would be seriously into BDSM. Sure, he had constantly joked about being a brat and needing to find his 'daddy' ever since he w...
1.4M 38.9K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
18.8K 1.5K 23
❝ How am I supposed to pretend I'm happy all the time when you guys are the most perfect couple in the world - when I 𝑠𝑒𝑒 the most fucking perfect...
INSANE ✓ Por 𝖊

Mistério / Suspense

41.3K 3.5K 20
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ are you feeling safer now that i am all locked up? ❞ - in which a boy believes that he has the right to kill /locked up in a bui...