My Hot Demon || J.JK ✔

By haru__bts

BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, th... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Very Important Note
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63 (Final)
Important Note!
Important Note!
Check this out pls

Part 47

4.6K 323 68
By haru__bts

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"You are hot."

Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

"It's time, Y/n. Please look after the boys especially Jungkook. Stay by him." For the first time, I could see softness in Old Man's voice.

Time for what? And look after them?

"I am just curious. Why do you care about Jungkook when you do nothing but punish him all the time?" I let out a question which has been stuck in my mind from a long time.

He didn't speak a thing for a while.

"Because...Jungkook is my son." Old Man finished.

I started laughing.

"Good joke." I uttered in between of my loud laugh. He glared at me. "Little girl, I am serious." He spoke as he turned to me.

"Old man, do you know what you are speaking? Someone so handsome like Jungkook is your son?" I asked bluntly.

"What do you mean?" He was clearly offended.

"Nothing much but he definitely doesn't look like you! Who are you trying to fool, huh?" I crossed my arms as I finished.

"Little girl, that brat got his handsome looks from me, do you get it?" I scoffed at his words.

"Joke of the century." He blinked his eyes not believing my words. "You-" I looked at him. "What?"

He let out a deep sigh.

"Believe it or not, I am saying the truth." He sounded serious.

"So, is Jungkook really your son?" I tried to confirm. "What did I tell all this time?" Unbelievable!

Jungkook is Old man's son?

I took a while to swallow the truth but it was the hardest thing. I looked at him again. "Are you lying?" He gave me his annoyed face. "I am not lying." He spoke with a stern voice.

Impossible.

"I think you should head to bed, it's quite late." Old man reminded me. I slowly nodded as a reply.

"Old man..." I called him making him turn to me. "Are you really saying that truth? Your face and Jungkook's face doesn't-" He interrupted me before I could complete my words. "I really regret telling you, little girl." He gravely regretted his decision.

"I should be the one to regret for hearing this nonsensical truth of yours." I stated the fact.

I reached my room with a bunch of unbelievable things wandering in my useless head. I slept without taking a shower as I had no energy left in me.

NEXT MORNING...

TIME SKIP...

I woke up earlier than usual as we had to leave for the mission as soon as possible so, I didn't wait for Jennie to wake up and left my dorm.

I started walking towards the Entrance of Earth but strangely I felt like I was being followed by someone. I couldn't give much thought to it as I was in a hurry. I reached to the Entrance of Earth and found all the guys waiting there.

They are early.

I walked towards them with a fast pace. "Sorry I am late, I guess." Their attention fell on me as they heard my voice. "That's fine. We just arrived." Jimin replied with his sweet voice. "Let's go now that everyone's here." Namjoon hurried as he guessed that the mission will take longer than expected.

I noticed Jungkook who was standing beside me all this while with closed eyes and crossed arms. I stared at him as I remembered Old man's words. Old Man said that Jungkook is his son, an unbelievable fact of course.

I continued to take a very close look at him.

"You look like you are going to eat me with that intense stare of yours." Jungkook uttered as he knew that I was staring at me even though his eyes were closed. Ignoring his words, I pinched his cheeks making him instantly open his eyes.

"What are you doing right now?" Jungkook looked at me with shocked eyes as he had his cheeks pinched by me. I pulled both of his cheeks with my hands. "Have you gone crazy?" Jungkook tuned to me completely as he finished.

I tilted my head.

"No matter how much I take a look at you, I still can't believe it." My words displayed confusion. "Believe what?" Jungkook seemed way more confused than I am. "Believe that you are Old man's son." I replied clearly. My words stopped Jungkook from speaking for a while.

"Who told you that?" Jungkook's words showed seriousness. "Old man told it himself." Jungkook was taken aback and he didn't even bother to say another word.

I finally confirmed that Jungkook is Old man's words.

Without giving it anymore of my mind, we started leaving from here but Old man obstructed our path. Unexpectedly, Old man looked serious.

"I am gonna keep this quick. The mission I assigned you is to kill a criminal on Earth. You couldn't find him in the pub last night if I am not wrong. And I did mention that it won't be easy to track and catch him. So, I will just provide you with some more information." Old man finished and I continued to listen to what he has to say.

"That criminal was once a student in Helven." His words did leave me in a shocked state.

"He was a demon and he broke a lot of rules of Regnum of Helven. So, he was thrown out of this place and he's not allowed to step into this place again. And as a result, he started committing more sins on Earth. He killed a lot of innocent people. For these reasons, we have decided to officially execute him. So, this mission is entrusted to your group. Don't let me down." Old man walked away after saying these serious things.

These guys were just as calm as before but suspiciously silent and they started walking away from here without any other word. So, I am the only one who is crazily anxious now.

Jungkook helped me as usual and I got down on Earth with uneasy thoughts in my head. I didn't know what was the cause of it.

With such little information, we spent our whole day on searching for that criminal. We visited a lot of places without taking rest for a single minute. And at last with Jin's help, we gathered an important information about the location of that criminal.

It turned out that he's about to attempt murder tonight at an alley which was towards the east of this city. It was already quite late and this was the estimated time where the crime is going to take place.

"Y/n, I think it would be better if you just return to the house we bought here on Earth. I don't think it will be safe for you." Namjoon was clearly over concerned. "I am gonna go with you guys no matter what. Don't leave me out." It seemed like they already knew what I was gonna say and but they did leave a sigh.

Without wasting time conversing, we left from there reaching the alley.

It started drizzling as soon as we reached there. And soon, the drizzle changed into a heavy rain.

These rain drops seemed like they were hard rocks as he hit with great force. Before I could realise, the weather got extremely bad, but we still continued to wait there as we can't let a murder take place even after being aware of it.

But after a while, I noticed something strange near the edge of a pole in the alley. Leaving these guys here alone, I made my way into the alley.

I stopped on my tracks as I found blood on the ground. My gaze unconsciously travelled the way from where the blood is flowing. I covered my mouth as I stepped back as I got the sight of a boy lying down on the ground...dead.

It was a small girl who was stabbed in various places including neck.

Her small palms had a hole made by a knife on them, they were completely covered by blood.

The sight made me remember the day when I killed my father. It turned out that my memories with my dad turned out to be a trauma in my life.

I lost the energy in my legs and I was about to fall on the ground which was filled with blood but was stopped from falling by two strong hands.

My gaze fell on Jungkook who looked at me as he lifted my energy less body in his arms. Though he didn't say it, his eyes clearly showed that he understood what was going on my mind and that he was concerned for me. But he didn't give me any type of expression.

He took me away from that place as he couldn't afford me to see that scene anymore. He placed me down after taking me to another alley. He stared at me without speaking for a while.

"Are you okay?" His voice sounded worried. But I couldn't reply yo his question after knowing my state after remembering about killing my father with my own hands.

Jungkook pulled me into his embrace and it didn't take a second for my mind to drop those thoughts. My arms wrapped my small body. My soft hand reached and my smooth hair and caressed it gently.

"Don't be afraid because I am always by your side. I won't leave you, no matter what." His embrace and his words were both warm. It filled my heart with joy and warmness.

For the first time, I let all my worries out while staying in the embrace of a person.

I closed my eyes as I hugged him back.

"I finally realised that..." I continued to hear his words.

"My heart forgets to beat the moment I see you." He spoke with a soft voice.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hope you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to vote. Comment below to let me know whether this chapter was boring or not.

See you in the next part!

Please follow me for more updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 237 34
They meet each other when they are kids they don't realize what is coming for them. They will meet the legendary creatures that everyone believed wer...
239K 8.5K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...
878K 20.1K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
1.1M 51.6K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...