Damsel in Distress -an Indian...

Von Devashilpaasha

A love story created by destiny. Thanks to@xCherryBlossomx_ for the amazing story cover. Mehr

A small intro
Disclaimer
Characters
First day in college
Cast
Dance Competition
Suspecious
The Accident
Savior
The Message
SURPRISE
Spoilers
Unexpected Encounter
The Secret Admirer
Who is she?
First Sight
1 K Reads
Heart vs Brain
Bipolar
Realisation
The Proposal
The Plan
Promise
Puppets
Good News
The Accidental Meet
Coincidences
How to deal a Creep?
Saajan chale Sasural
Troubles back to back
Hide and Seek
Mood swings day
Missing
Compromise
Welcome Gift
FRIENDS
Changes
Traumas
Destiny
Memories
New Beginning
First Date💞
And the journey starts
Twisted Fates
Changing feelings
Her healer
Weightage of Truth. Part 1
Weightage of Truth . Part 2
Most awaited
Unspoken feelings
Sweet shock
Be Mine ❤️

Werewolves and Carrots

855 72 204
Von Devashilpaasha

Just click vote button and show your support.

Last week I got some new followers, I am so happy for that.
But a request to my readers,
Please vote the previous chapters also. It will mean a lot to me.

Happy Reading

Nithya's pov

"You are mine only mine, I won't lose you for anything" he said with determination.

"But our worlds are different. I can't love you, please leave me alone" I pleaded .

" NO! I can't and I won't leave you" He said in a dangerous tone and I shivered.

"How can I marry you? You are a werewolf" I said and he seemed to be pissed off.

"You know what , I don't need your consent. I will kill whoever comes between us. Do you get me?" his grey eyes turned dark indicating he is going to change to werewolf.

I shivered.

" Do you get me?" He roared. He said and moved forward to kiss me.

" NO......" " Aah"......I fell on the floor with a loud thud.

" What happened Nithya?" I opened my eyes to find Preeti standing in front of me with a cup of coffee.

That's when I realized I just had a nightmare.

" Nothing... I just had a nightmare" I said and took a deep breath.

" That's why I told you not to read that werewolf novel " she said suppressing her laughter.

She was right. I shouldn't have read it in the night .Last night I couldn't sleep, so I decided to read something. 
I opened Wattpad and had no idea about what to read .

And guess, who suggested this book?
The almighty Swathi. I am going to kill her.

I glanced at the clock and found it was 8 am.  It's Sunday today. So I decided to sleep some time more.
But suddenly I remembered something and got up.

Shit! I have to go home. Currently I am at jiju's place. Last night jiju's boss dropped us here. I never expect him to be jiju's  boss.

Mom called me last night and said we have some guest today. She needs my help in preparing lunch. So I have to go home.
I called Swathi and asked her to accompany me. She , being the biggest fan of my mom's food, quickly agreed.

************************************

" Aunty, Who are the guests?" Swathi asked eating the raw carrot while sitting in the kitchen slab.

" My best friend and her son" mom replied and Swathi's face lit up on the mention of son.

" How old is he?" She asked hiding her smile.

" Who?" I asked clearly knowing her intention.

" Aunty's friend's son?" She asked me while mom is busy with cooking.

" 35" I lied to tease her .

" 35 ? Eww. Then he is an uncle" she said making a face and I burst out laughing.

" Why? Your Ranbir Kapoor is also 35 , do you call him uncle?" I asked to annoy her.

" Get lost" she throw a carrot at me.

" Thanks baby" I catched the carrot and starts eating.

" Stop teasing her Nithya, he is just 25 years old." Mom said and Swathi gave me a look.

" 25? That's perfect" Swathi mumbled under her breath and smirked at me.

" By the way, where is Hitler?" She asked and I chocked. After that slapping incident, she calls my dad Hitler.

Fortunately, mom didn't hear her.
Yes, my dad abused my mom a lot. But she never spoke a word against him and never let us to do so.

" Where is dad?" I asked for which mom give a faint smile.

" He have some urgent work I office. So he left". She said but I know it's s lie.

My dad don't have any interest in meeting mom's friends.According to him , mom doesn't need any friends.
He is one of the weirdest creations of God.

" Thank God" Swathi sighed.

After 2 hours we prepared a Veg biriyani, Paneer butter masala, Aloo paratha, and veg makhanwala.

We prepared carrot halva and kheer as desserts. When I say ' we prepared', it's mom who prepared everything.
Me and Swathi provided her moral support by eating carrots and disturbing her.

" Wow, Aunty!This is so delicious" Swathi said tasting carrot halva.

" You know what if you had a son, I would definitely marry him, so that I can eat your delicious food every day" she said dreamily.

" Don't worry, I will teach you how to cook. You have to learn it someday" mom said caressing her hair.

" No aunty, I don't want to learn it.I hate cooking. " She said shrugging.

" Then, what will you do after marriage?"

" Simple, I will marry a chef"
She said and we burst out laughing.

Suddenly we heard a knock on door.
I glanced my watch and found it was 12 pm. The guests were supposed to arrive at 1pm.

Did they arrive early?.

I opened the door and saw the most disgusting creature in this world.

" What are you doing here?" I asked -no- I snapped at him.

" Do I require any reason to come here?" He asked with a smirk.
At that moment I want to punch him hard to remove his smirk.

I was about to retort, but mom interfered.

" Anoop, why are you standing there, come inside" mom said and he came inside.

Swathi gritted her teeth as soon as she saw him.
By God's grace she is here, otherwise I have to handle this creep alone.

I hope he won't show his tactics now, as he is afraid of Swathi. He won't forget the treatment that he received from her last time.

Hi guys,

So, how is this chapter?

Do you like it?

I know it's a short one . But forgive me. I have internals next week . So I didn't get enough time.

But I promise, the next update will be a long one.

So new entry in our story.

Who is he?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Any guess?

What do you think about him?

You will to know more about him in the next update and the Treatment he received from Swathi.😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Please show your support by votes. If you haven't vote the previous chapters , please do it.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Take care
Stay happy

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14.7K 1.4K 35
Shanvi sharma a 2nd yr of college student, she is ambivert and kind, loving and caring in nature but she is little bit short tempered. she is coming...
1.4K 37 15
Haider gets married and steps into a beautiful relationship. Life goes on until one day. The destiny turns the tables and messes his life along with...
280K 16.6K 71
"Love in Spring" is an interesting love story between two complete strangers with some exciting twist and turns. It's a game of destiny, in this stor...
27.2K 805 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}