Becoming His Only Queen | 18+...

By thepengirl_

When Cecilia wakes up in a wattpad fantasy novel she's dumbstruck. Knowing the future of her character she tr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Samantha
Chapter 2 - Jasper
Chapter 3 - Samantha
Chapter 4 - Jasper
Chapter 5 - Samantha
Chapter 6 - Jasper
Chapter 7 - Samantha
Chapter 8 - Jasper
Chapter 10 - Jasper
Chpater 11 - Samantha
Chapter 12 - Samantha
Chapter 13 - Jasper
Chapter 14 - Samantha
Chapter 15 - Jasper
Chapter 16 - Samantha
Chapter 17 - Samantha
Chapter 18 - Jasper
Chapter 19 - Samantha
Chapter 20 - Samantha
Chapter 21 - Jasper
Chapter 22 - Jasper
Chapter 23 - Samantha
Chapter 24 -Samantha
Chapter 25 - Samantha
Chapter 26 - Jasper
Chapter 27 - Samantha
Chapter 28 - Samantha
Chapter 29 - Jasper
Chapter 30 - Jasper
Epilogue
BOOK 2

Chapter 9 - Samantha

2.3K 79 6
By thepengirl_

The more I wander the more I get lost in this huge ass palace. Lady Carla is going to kill me and chop me into pieces when she finds me. I was supposed to be in her office fifteen minutes ago, I take a right turn and the guards quickly straighten making me flinch.

They bow their heads, I carefully approach one of them. He has blonde hairs complementing his brown eyes. "What's your name?" I ask, he looks startled.

"Aaron, Your Majesty." He replies, his hands are behind his back making his chest look incredibly wide.

I nod with a smile, I lean closer to whisper. He understands and lowers his head so he can lend me his ears. "By any chance do you know where is Lady Carla's office?" I ask, he raises his brows in surprise.

He nods, "It's on the second floor, the west side of the building, the fifth room." He says memorized. I blink at him not understanding the location. He straightens and I take a step back in surprise. "I'll take you there." He says, I smile instantly.

I tell him a quick thank you and follow him to the other floor. I watch the muscles of his shoulders move under his suit, he is taller than Jasper. Speaking of Jasper. I look down at the ring on my finger, a smile pulls on my lips. I haven't seen much of him since we returned back to the palace, he seems very busy.

I knock into Aaron's back, I quickly take a few steps back. Aaron turns back surprised, "Are you okay?" He asks, I nod pinching my nose. It hurts. I drop my hand and look at the door we stopped outside. "This is the room." He says, I thank him before entering the room.

The room is brighter than any room I've seen, white walls, white marbled floor, white desk, couch and everything fucking thing is white.

Lady Carla looks up at me from the papers on her desk, I give her a small smile. She glances at her wristwatch then back at me.

I speak before she does, "I know I'm late, and I'm terribly sorry for that. The palace is very big, I'm not used to it." I look at her pleadingly. She takes off her round glasses and puts it on the desk. She stands up and walks to the edge of her desk.

She clears her throat before talking, "I remember that Lord Samuel's place is no small than ours." She crosses her arms against her chest.

"Are you kidding me! My home was nothing like this. And my nanny used to be there with me all the time." I say without thinking, I quickly cover my mouth with my hands and my eyes go wide. She looks surprised at my tone as well. "I'm so sorry." I say again.

She sighs and puts her glasses back and picks the papers. "Seems like I have to add one more hour of language class to your schedule." She grabs a pen and scribbles on the paper.

I move closer to take a peek, "You are preparing my schedule?" I ask softly, she finishes writing then hands me the papers.

"You'll be following this schedule starting today." She hands over the papers. I take them ans read over, all the stupid classes are listed in line. A laugh slips through my lips.

I look at Lady Carla, "This ought to be a joke. Etiquette class? Seriously?" I ask unbelievably, she sits back on her chair ignoring me completely before continuing with her work. "I'm not following this. I don't need to." I slam the papers on the desk. She sighs and looks up at me.

"I'm not really into handling your tantrums my queen. You are no more the Duke's daughter. You are the queen of Scelus now, please act like it." She hits a weak spot, I drop my shoulders in defeat. "My King had way many suitable candidates but he picked you, the least you can do it honor his choice." She keeps making me feel . . . guilty?

I stare at the piece of paper again, a sigh escapes my lips. "Fine." I say and look up at her, "Anything else you'd like to add to my misery?" I ask a bit sarcastically.

She smirks, "No, thanks." She taunts back, I clench my jaw and storm out of the room. My shoulders brush with someone's but I don't stop walking till I'm lost. I stop at a dead end, I glare at the scenery painting on the wall.

"Many suitable candidates Huh?" I grab the painting and smash it to the ground. The noise startles me, I blink, the painting broke into pieces, the glass frame shattered into tiny pieces. My heart is thumping in my chest. "Oh no! What have I done." I squat down and start collecting the glass.

Two hands grab my wrists to stop me, "Please stop my queen." A masculine voice says, I stare at my bleeding fingertips. I don't move, I feel more people around me. I can't hear or feel a damn thing, I feel numb.

Someone shakes my shoulders, I look up at Sir Aaron. His eyes roam my face with concern, "Can you hear me?" He asks, my eyes fall on his lips then back to his eyes and I nod. His shoulders relax a bit. "Can you stand?" He asks again, I blink before raising myself on my feet. I see two maids watching me with the same concern. Aaron let's go off my hands.

Realization hits me, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to break it." I apologize to them, they glance at each other wearily. I don't know what came over me, it felt like I got possessed by something. Knowing how unrealistic everything is a shudder passes through my spine.

Sir Aaron leads me to my room, soon a doctor comes and treats my hands. I sit on the bed staring at the blank pale pink wall infront of me.

Darkness begins to swallow me, voices start to ripple in my ear.

Survive.
You can't die.
You need to change it.
Don't die.
Live.

I shoot open my eyes, I look around breathing heavily. Fear starts to creep into my chest, "Whatever sick game is this. Please stop." I hold my head in my hands. "Please go away." I don't know what I'm talking about, I just want everything to go away. The pain, confusion and anxiety. I want everything gone.

The door opens, I look up at Jasper, his blue eyes scan my face. He realises I'm in the middle of a breakdown. "Samantha." His takes hurried steps towards me, the darkness around me starts to fade. I jump into his arms wanting to feel . . . better.

I hug his shoulders tightly, "Jasper." I cry, he rubs my back holding me as securely as possible. I chant his name over and over again like it's my salvation, like it'll take away all my pain.

His arm wraps around my waist and the other holds the back of my head, "I'm here darling, everything is fine." He whispers into my ears, I snuggle into his chest. He pulls me on his lap, I hold him and drift off to sleep.

I feel embarrassed for showing my weak side yesterday, Jasper was there for me but I can't show him my ugly side again and again. I have - I need to figure out what's going on with me. What's going on with this body. Whose memories are these that keep surfacing. I need to know.

"We are here my Queen." The chauffeur opens the car door for me, I thank him and get off. I take in the ancient but still stunning building of the one and only temple in Scelus. I never believed in anything supernatural or in any diety, but now I'm left with no option. What happened with me is nothing natural.

I walk in and two guards follow me, men in white costumes greet me. The Saints. I feel an ominous aura around me as I step inside the main door.

A blonde Saint approaches me, "We are honored to have you here Queen Samantha." He bows, I bow back politely smiling at him. He then leads me to the hall where I see a eight foot tall golden statue, her hands are held out like she's helping someone stand up. I feel lite just looking at her. There's a flower tiara on her head.

The Saint leads me closer and says something in a language I don't understand, I just watch fascinated. He then tells me I have the blessing of the goddess.

He then leads me to another room, "You can confess infront of the mirrior." He points at the big round golden mirrior at the centre of the room. Everyone leaves, I'm alone in the room. I descend two steps into a circle, I walk to the mirror.

I stare at the reflection on the golden screen, "Who are you?" I ask the stranger staring at me.

She's not me.

I'm not her.

My chest tightens, pain floods in. I feel my legs getting weak, I hold the mirror as my legs give out and my knees hit the ground. I clutch my chest unable to breathe, I feel like my soul is being sucked out. I scream in pain, voice ripples in my ears again.

Stay.
Fight for your life.
This is who you are now.
Accept it.
Live it.

A big lump of air rushes to my lungs and I breath in. I look at the mirrior, my eyes brimming with tears. A few sobs leave my mouth, they are thick and painful.

Finally I understand what this is. I exchanged my life for something. This is my life now. I am Samantha now.

And there's no going back.

**

Sorry for not updating for two days.

I was really depressed for some reason. Now I feel better so I published a chapter.

Do vote and Comment your views on the chapter. It would mean a lot:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 7.1K 62
A story of two people who just hate eachother but destiny have some other plans for them Let's see what happened between them will they unite or fal...
4.8K 167 22
One cold hearted, emotionless king and the other soft, caring, kind- hearted, bubbly girl both having a very dark past deep inside them. When these t...
414K 34.7K 37
Sometimes, unexpected marriages end up being the most fulfilling ones, defying initial expectations and leading to beautiful journeys together. Same...
5K 188 14
Available at my Ko-fi page only. Soon to be release in google books. Follow ko-fi.com/bellaxtina _______________________________ SYNOPSIS Imagine wa...