The Beginning: It All Starts...

By iseykitty

(The Beginning: Book 1) A new girl in town named Eleanor, is introduced to the weird and wild nature of Grav... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note
"Not What He Seems"
Chapter 5
ALMOST HERE!!
OH MY GOOOOOD
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author Note
This is what happens^
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Awesomeness!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author Note
New Story?
The Demon's Daughter!
The Beginning: In His Hands

Chapter 1

3.6K 102 34
By iseykitty

I don't own Gravity Falls or its characters (except the new girl) the plot it mine and what ev's
Please don't screen shot my Chpt numbers. Ik they are little crappy but let me know, just for recognition or go make your own! That's an idea!
Anyways,
ENJOY!
-iseykitty 🐾

I couldn't believe that my parents made me move away. It was the worst feeling in the world. For thirteen years I had lived in California, happy and cheerful, not a care in the world. Then, one day, my parents just randomly think that it's time for 'a change of scenery.'

"What?!" I had cried. "Why?!"

My parents both grabbed each other's hands happily. "Well, Eleanor, it's time we get out of this house and go explore other places." They had told me.

I stomped my feet. "No! All my friends are here!"

My parents didn't seem to hear me.

Now, I sat in the car, driving behind the moving truck to Oregon. I pouted as I sat my head on the open window of the car and let my hair blow wildly in the rapidly passing wind. I sighed as I saw the sign that said "Welcome to Oregon!"

My mom looked behind the passenger side seat and looked at me. "Hey, it's pretty nice up here, you'll make new friends." She assured me.

I glowered at her and looked away.

My mom shrugged and looked back up ahead. The trees started to grow thicker and the road slowly turned to dirt. Another sign appeared, but it went by to quickly for me to read. I put my head back on my arms and continued staring out the window.

My dad kept his eyes on the road, because he was driving, but spoke to me. "Your hair looks like a tangled mess, pull your brush out and braid it or something.

I leaned back in the car and pulled my long maple brown hair back in. "No it's not." I retaliated, even though it was tangled. I brushed it out quickly and left it.

"Put it in a pony-tail." My mom instructed.

"No." I answered stubbornly.

My mom let out a long exasperated sign.

Another sign came up. This time it said. "Welcome to Gravity Falls!"

I made weird face. "Gravity Falls?" I whispered.

Soon we pulled up to a small house. It had a porch, it was two story and had a grass lawn. It was in a large clearing, surrounded by trees. The house was all wood and I guessed there were three rooms in total. "One extra." I murmured to myself.

My parents stopped the car. They got out and my mom walked over to me as I stood examining the house. "You go in and explore and we'll unpack, I know how you're upset about this so just go and look around."

I smiled. "Kay." I ran up over the grass to the door. I twisted to faded gold knob and entered the house. The living room was really big and had wooden floors. The stairs came up the side of the living room up to the second floor. Down a hall, to the right, was the kitchen and in the middle of the hall was a door that led to a room and a little ways away from it was another room. I guessed that the master bedroom was upstairs. The bathroom was randomly placed at the end off the hall where you turned to the kitchen. "Man I hate the lay out of this house." I said to myself. I ran back out, completely uninterested in the house. "Hey mom!" I called. She walked up to me, carrying a box.

"Hey honey, do you like the house?"

"Uh, yah, um, am I able to go adventure out in the forest?" I asked.

My mom nodded. "There is another house not that far from here that you can go see, I think there is a kid that lives there."

I nodded, eager to get away. I was glad we moved during the summer so I don't have to worry about school for a long time. I sped off into the forest and leapt over logs and dodged trees. I missed the ocean, the salty sea air, the crashing of the waves. Now I was surrounded by dirt, grass, trees and who knows what else. Soon I came into another clearing. A rickety old house was lain out before me. It had giant letters that spelt out "Mystery Shack" but the S fell of so it said "Mystery _hack." I walked up to it. A bunch of tourists milled around it and some went inside what seemed like a gift shop. "Hm." I said as I looked over it. I followed the group. An old man, wearing a tux and an eye patch, led the group.

"And over here-" he was saying. "-is this giant eye ball thing, I don't know, it exists." He said.

The group "oohed" and "awed"

"What, that looks so fake." I said a little to loud.

Everyone in the group turned to stare at me.

I shrunk back.

The old man pointed his cane at me. "Hey you, yah, you didn't pay for the tour, beat it."

I growled. "I was actually just looking around the gift shop." I growled angrily.

The old man scoffed. "Yah right, now move along." He said as he shoved me away with his cane.

I stomped my foot angrily as he carried on.

Suddenly a hand touched my shoulder. "Hey you ok?" Asked a voice.

I whipped around in surprise. It was a boy, with messy hair, hidden under a blue and white hat with a pine tree on it, he had the same color hair as me, he was shorter than me and he wore a blue vest with a red shirt and shorts. I gapped at him for a bit. "I, uh."

The boy gave a small smile. "That was just my Great-Uncle Stan, he's always like that."

I nodded silently.

The boy's eyes darted around awkwardly. He stuck out his hand. "Um, my name is Dipper." He introduce himself.

I shook his hand. "I-I'm Eleanor." I said.

Dipper took his hand back. "Uh, yah, if you need anything just ask the cashier, Wendy," he made a gun type sign with his hands as he pointed at a red headed girl. ",or our handy man Soos." Dipper finished as he walked away.

I nodded and waved weakly as he left. "What was that, why was I like that?" I asked myself. I jumped as I heard a loud crash. I turned around to see a girl stuck in a barrel and I could hear her muffled scream. I ran over and pulled her out. "Oh gosh, are you alright?!" I asked frantically.

The girl looked like Dipper, same hair color, same brown eyes. She was wearing a yellow sweater with a pink heart on it and a matching pink skirt and head band and she also had braces.

"Thank you!" Said the girl.

"No problem-" I said a little startled.

"What?" Said the the girl.

"Oh, well, you look just like this kid...Diaper...I just met.

The girl burst out laughing and feel to the floor. "Diaper?" She could barely get out. "You mean Dipper?"

I nodded slightly awkward. "Yah."

The girl got up. "Well, I only look like Dipper 'cause I'm his twin sister, Mabel!" She explained.

"Oh!" I said with a better understanding.

Mabel smiled. "Do you like him?" She said.

I took a step back surprised. This girl, Mabel, was straight forward. "Uh, no, I barely know him." I said. I'm not really lying, am I?

Mabel nodded as though she was intrigued. "Ok." She said, still nodding.

I backed away from this creepy girl.

Mabel studied me and turned around tapping her chin, giving me a chance to escape quietly.

"She sure likes getting into your personal life." I told myself. I opened the door and existed the Mystery Shack when I saw Dipper reading a book on a log.
I swallowed. Suddenly I grew angry. "Eleanor," I said to myself quietly. ", you don't like him, you barely even know him, no need to be nervous." I walked up to him. "Hey Dipper." I said causally.

Dipper screamed and dropped his book. He scrambled to his feet as shoved the book in his jacket. "Uh, h-hi Eleanor." He stammered.

I raised an eyebrow. "Ok, well, what yah reading?" I said trying to peak through his vest.

Dipper put his arm across his chest, as if shielding the book. "Just a summer reading book." He said with a more casual tone.

I excepted his awkwardness and stepped closer. "Well, what's it about?" I questioned.

Dipper looked back and forth. "Just...a normal everyday book." He muttered.

I narrowed my eyes, but I reluctantly ignored it. "Ok?" I said slightly confused. I leaned closer.

Dipper's face became bright pink.

"I'll see you later then." I whispered, are noses almost touching.

Dipper swallowed and was shaking. "O-okay." He spluttered.

I smiled, turned around, and walked away. As soon as I disappeared, I let out a huge breath and started to hypervanlatpe. I took out my inhaler and pressed the button, feeding air into my lungs. Yes, I had asthma. I was usually out going and bold, but I knew I would never be bold like that ever again. "I'll come back tomorrow." I said as I walked away. I gave one last glance at the Mystery Shack. And that's when my adventure in Gravity Falls began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 153 18
Gravity Falls Fanfic She's the only one left, alone in the forest with nothing but books and her camera to keep herself company. Until two twins appe...
5.3K 97 22
Dipper and Mabel go back to Gravity Falls for the summer, and they are immediately met with chaos, mystery, and more weirdness. Now with the family f...
439 1 41
(This is a Platonic Bill x Reader x Oc) Sometimes the person who smiles the brightest hurts the most. Join Y/n who is Mabel and Dipper's older sister...
20.7K 330 51
Years have passed and the Pines twins are ready to return home. As all things, Gravity Falls has changed in it's own ways, while much remained the sa...