Various x reader // Untouchab...

By PirateQueen14

(name) Pandora was the last one left after an incident killing her family she was left powerless and lonely b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 48

2.2K 129 54
By PirateQueen14

"Earlier tonight I killed a man with my own hands, my family was killed by the officer I trusted as my bodyguard and I...killed him" Whiteley admitted and Albert frowned.

"Reasons notwithstanding, the fact that I killed a man and a police officer at that, it will be fair game for my political rivals" Whiteley explained "Never mind passing my bill, the pathway to bringing equality to this nation will now be completely cut off, if only I could atone for this with my own life, Pandora you said you can help me with that."

"That's why you called me here (name)" William walked over to us and I nodded.

"Who are you?" Whiteley asked him.

"I am Albert's younger brother, William" He answered.

"Younger brother? You have a brother, too?" He asked surprised.

"(name) did too but.." Albert looked to me.

"I was informed" He nodded.

"I thank you for telling this to us when you are in such grief, you have been set up by someone Mr Whiteley" William informed him "This person is attempting to thwart the realisation of equality in this country by driving you to commit murder, in other words, you have been exploited."

"That's one way to put it but the choice to lower myself to committing murder was my own" Whiteley shook his head.

"But putting someone in that situation is a bigger sin" I hissed.

"Its all over for me now" He had a sad smile on his face.

"It is not over just yet, if you truly intend to atone for your crime with your death then I would like to request your life" William held out his hand and Whiteley was surprised.

"Give my life to you?" Whiteley asked.

"This country weltering in inequality still needs a hope for equality, if your crime ever comes to light then that hope will turn into despair, and the pathway to equality will fall to pieces" William explained.

"But even if I die it won't blot out my crime" He retorted.

"I will take on your sins so you won't have any regrets" I spoke up surprising him.

"We will" Albert held out his hand to me, my injured hand was behind my back and I was using my other one for my cane so he was confused that I didn't take his hand.

He looked a little like a neglected puppy.

"You will die playing the part of this country's saviour, I would like you to consider that to be your final penance" William explained.

"But why? Why on earth would you willingly take the blame for my crime? And volunteer to play the villain?" Whiteley freaked out mostly at me.

"I..." I stopped not wanting to explain and the pain in my hand was starting to affect me.

William came over to me and lifted my chin so I would look at him "I smell blood, are you okay?" He asked.

Albert flinched and I sighed then showed my hand, William took off Fred's scarf that was wrapped around my hand and frowned.

"I'm sorry you got hurt because of me if it leaves a scar..." Whiteley mumbled.

"Doesn't matter if it does or does not, it will only be a reminder that you survived and you're still with us so it will be beautiful" Albert held my hand in his and kissed the back of it making me flinch a little from the pain.

William took my cane and held my other hand and they both took me towards Louis who was in the back watching "To answer your question Mr Whiteley, it is because we are the Lord of Crime" William informed him.

William told him the plan and we then headed back in a carriage, I was staring out of the window as we went back home.

"(name), (name)!" I saw Moran waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yes?!" I exclaimed a little embarrassed.

"How is your hand? We need to get it checked out" Moran was checking it over, I then felt something wet on my hand "Did I hurt you!?"

"Huh?" I asked confused by his concern.

"You're crying" James wiped my tears for me.

"What's wrong? Do we need to go to a doctor now?" Louis asked me.

I looked down feeling guilt "Go on tell us just let it out" Albert moved my hair out of my face.

"I don't care about my hand, his entire family is dead, everything started to go down when he met me, maybe I am cursed it, Sam and now Whiteley, it was all my faul-" I couldn't hold back my tears.

"Please don't ever think that you're a blessing to me" Albert retorted "You're my haven, my very reason to live in this world," He told me with a stern voice.

"You are beautiful, gorgeous, stunning every other word that means that in that stupid dic-thing!" Moran yelled surprising us.

"You mean dictionary?" William asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, that" Moran didn't even care about the teasing tone in William's voice and kept his eyes on me "And you saved me so no thinking you are a curse! I say this world is a curse for you! You deserve love and happiness! Everything!"

He was out of breath and I then laughed "Thank you Moran" I wiped my tears.

"Good you're smiling again," Fred said relieved.

"Your neck is a little red" William moved my hair and I blushed.

Louis then blushed "WAIT LOUIS!?" Moran yelled.

"Oh, brother you beat us to it" William smirked.

"Stop it! It was in the moment" He panicked.

"I liked it you were very assertive" I added making him blush and the others laugh.

William then frowned "I'm sorry to bring this up now (name) but you are Milverton's next target" He informed me "Bond heard Milverton say how he wants to see your expression of despair and see the untouchable Lady Pandora fall."

"I thought so I was told by the one who attacked me that Milverton wanted that and I met him today" I sighed making them all flinch.

"Oh yeah, none of you know" I laughed.

"What did he do? Do I need to shoot him?" Moran asked and Louis already had his knife in hand.

"He only attempted to bring my reputation down and then Sherlock came along and threw it all back in his face embarrassing him" I explained.

"Why was Sherlock there?" James asked me.

"Um, I don't know" I shrugged "He just appears sometimes, most of the time I do need the help but then all the other times he brings the trouble to me."

"How about you just keep away from him altogether? And sleep in my bed tonight? I heard from Albert you looked appetizing in his bed" Moran took my hand.

"Brother" Louis looked to him.

"I didn't do anything without her permission unlike you, Louis" Albert smirked and he blushed.

We finally got back and Moran immediately picked me up and left the carriage first "Wait, were you serious?" I asked.

"Of course" He answered as the others rushed after us.

Moran complained that he had to put me down but I had to be seen by a doctor since my hand is still bleeding.

They called one in and Fred was staring at my hand while looking very guilty "Come here" I motioned for him to come closer and I pulled him down and kissed his cheek "Could you smile for me? It's one of my favourite sights."

He was blushing then smiled brightly making me let out an audible awww getting the others attention.

"(name) I have an important position I want you to fill for the future" William informed me.

"Your wife?" I asked.

Moran choked on his whiskey as William was left shocked for a moment "I already have that planned for any time after" He smirked.

"She should be my wife to" Moran retorted.

"Polyamorous marriage isn't legal" Louis sighed.

"And our little kitten has the power of a queen" James played with some of my hair.

"So William, what is the position?" I asked since we got off topic but I would like to talk about this more later.

"(name), I would like you to be the next symbol of equality" William informed me.

"Me? I'm the worst choice" I retorted.

"You're sexy, who wouldn't want you to be the symbol?" Moran asked.

"There's more to it than that" I giggled.

"Your reputation has raised lately and once Whiteley dies there will be no one to represent equality and I want to make sure the right person takes that position" William explained.

"Okay, I trust you" I nodded and he grinned.

We talked more about the plan and when there was a knock at the door Moran held up his gun and Louis came in with a doctor.

The doctor was terrified making us all sigh "Moran stop being a moron, that what your mother must have meant to name you" Albert sighed as Moran went for it.

The next day I was reading the newspaper "A real-life fairy tale, a commoner and noble in love, Lady Pandora and Sherlock Holmes" I read the newspaper title then groaned "Sherlock is going to be to smug about this."

"You two seem to have a good relationship" Whiteley commented and I looked up at him.

We were in a carriage on the way to the House of Lords and to his death, he looked to be at peace "We do but I wonder if it will always be that way" I sighed as I ripped it up so the boys can't read the articles or title.

"I can die with no regrets, thank you, Lady-" Whiteley went to thank me.

"Just call me (name), you're one of the only people who know of my past" I informed him.

"Well its an honour, you know my sins and will carry them for me, I can't thank you enough but I'm sorry for putting such a burden on you" He apologised.

"It was a lot at first but I have many people with me, I will be fine and be able to stay strong as long as I have them with me" I reassured him.

He smiled seeing I'm doing well and we then arrived.

We heard many people outside "Time for the show" I hummed.

He got out first and he helped me down the step after him "Sir! Mr Whiteley!" The reporters and nobles yelled as they were held back by the officers from the Yard.

"Lady Pandora is with him!" They yelled as I got off.

"Is Sherlock Holmes your lover!?" One yelled making me laugh.

"Mr Whiteley, can I ask what you are feeling right now? And why you are with Lady Pandora?" A reporter asked.

"I have...had my precious family" Everyone went quiet as he spoke "As well as the officers who were protecting me, killed...However, I will by no means take a step back."

"Even if greater adversities than this lie ahead, I will continue fighting to correct the inequality in this nation! That is who I am! And if Lady Pandora didn't arrive when she did I would have died, she even knows the culprit and will help me condemn them and bring equality to this nation!"

"Whiteley! Lady Pandora!" They yelled.

We started to head toward the court building "Lady Pandora! Who was the culprit!?" Someone asked me.

"The Lord of Crime" I answered.

Everyone was shocked but believed me since how I have been interacting with Sherlock had gone around from yesterday and my reputation has risen.

"Thank you, Whiteley" I thanked him quietly.

"Please take care of this nation and yourself" He grinned at me then pushed me back as William came running.

It looked like he was heading for me and Whiteley pushed me out of the way to make him look like the hero even more.

William stabbed him right in the chest and Whiteley's body hit the ground.

"He's been stabbed!" Everyone screamed.

"Adam!" I yelled.

William went up using the wire we set up and landed on top of the building "Who the devil is that?" Someone asked.

"You're the Lord of Crime, aren't you!?" I yelled.

"I am the one who killed the MP's family as well as the policemen, I was heading for your life next, (name) Pandora," William said my name in quite the seductive way making me pause "But Whiteley bravely pushed you out of the way! This entire sequence of events was planned out by me, the Lord of Crime!" William announced.

"He was going after Lady Pandora!" Someone panicked "The country would collapse if Whiteley didn't push her!"

"Yes it would! I am the one who will plunge London into the depths of hell! Now, go ahead and catch me, if you can!" William declared.

"Seize him! We have him red handed! Do not let him escape!" Paterson yelled as he stood next to me.

"We have to get justice and save this country!" I yelled.

"Sir! Lady!" The officers yelled and went after William.

They chased after William and I went along with Paterson after I closed Whiteley's eyes when he passed and it started to rain.

"I wonder what Milverton's next move will be" I hummed.

"We will make sure he won't be able to touch you" Albert put his jacket over my head and I looked up to see him smiling me.

"You are our untouchable flower" James added.

"We will kill whoever means you harm" Louis informed me.

"I promise I will protect you this time" Fred took my hands and gave me a determined expression.

"Thank you all!" I grinned feeling the most loved I ever had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559 6 6
x reader one-shots of Mtp The only thing that belongs to me is my own characters that I'll add into the story.
510 23 13
#27maincharacter #108moriarty # 135sherlockholmes # 15ireneadler # 37moriartythepatriot Moriarty the Patriot story with you as a character. Will you...
24.5K 704 12
REPUBLISHED AND DISCONTINUED The mystery behind them was the only thing he never solved. (Damn that sounds cheesy) Gender Neutral Reader (they/the...
447K 12.4K 110
Like the title, a bunch of Moriarty The Patriot x Reader stories since I can barely find any anywhere ;-; kudos to those who write for feeding me wel...