Zootopia: Hopps Heart

By JayAnimeZ

This story is about a little bunny girl. Her name is Judy Hopps wanting to become a police officer, protectin... More

CHAPTER 1: Childhood
CHAPTER 2: Police Adventure Begins!
CHAPTER 4: The ZPD
CHAPTER 5: The Sly Fox
CHAPTER 6: Help Wanted!
CHAPTER 7: The Hussle
CHAPTER 8: Big Mob Boss & Savage Night
CHAPTER 9: Heart Tells
CHAPTER 10: Awaken Biology
CHAPTER 11: Hearts Beat Together
CHAPTER 12: Breaking Baaad!
CHAPTER 13: Predators and Prey

CHAPTER 3: Welcome to Zootopia

222 5 0
By JayAnimeZ

The Next Day, it's 9:00 in the morning. Judy is with her family at the train station waiting for the express to take her to Zootopia.

Bonnie: We're real proud of you, Judy.

(Stu Nervously Chuckles)
Stu: Yeah. Scared, too.

Bonnie: Yes.

Stu: Really. It's kind of... a proud-scared combo. I mean, Zootopia. So far away. Such a big city.

Judy: Guys... I've been working for this my whole life.

Bonnie: We know. And we're just... a little excited for you, but terrified.

Judy: The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

Stu: And also bears. We have bears to
fear, too. To say nothing of lions, and wolves...

Bonnie: Wolves?

Stu: ...weasels...

Bonnie: You play cribbage with a weasel.

Stu: And he cheats like there's no
tomorrow. You know what, pretty much all predators... and Zootopia's full of 'em.

Bonnie: (scolding) Oh, Stu.

Stu: And foxes are the worst.

Bonnie: (retreating) Actually, your father does have a point there. It's in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey.

Judy: When I was 9. Gideon Grey was a
jerk, who happened to be a fox. I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks. And remember, Mike was there when he came to save and help me.

Bonnie: He's was such a nice boy. But you have to be careful with him.

Judy: Mom, he's just a friend, we're just gonna working in the same precinct that's all.

Stu: Yeah, yeah. But just in case, we made you a little care package to take with you.

Bonnie: And I put some snacks in there.

Stu begins pulling a bunch of Pink Fox Deterrents from a bag.

Stu: This is fox deterrent.

Bonnie: Yeah that's safe to have there.

Stu: This is fox repellent...

Bonnie: Okay, the deterrent and the repellent. That's all she needs.

Stu: And check this out!

Stu removes a Fox Taser, fires it up.

Bonnie: Oh for goodness sake. She has no
need for a fox taser, Stu.

Stu: Oh c'mon. When is there not a need
for a fox taser?

Judy: Okay, look... I will take this to make you stop talking.

Judy grabs the pink fox repellent from the bag as the train pulls up.

Stu: Terrific! Everyone wins!

Train Conductor: Arriving... Zootopia Express!

Judy: OK. Gotta go. Bye!

Judy heads for the train, head held high. No turning back. Stu and Bonnie watch, both holding back tears. Suddenly, the emotion catches up with Judy. She turns, runs back to her parents, hugs them tight.

Judy: I love you guys.

Bonnie: Love you, too!

One more squeeze, then Judy runs off and jumps on the train.

Stu: Oh cripes Bonnie, here come the waterworks.

Bonnie: Oh Stu, pull it together.

Judy: Bye everybody!

Crowd of Bunnies wave goodbye as the train pulls away, her family runs next to it, waving.

Judy: Bye!

Judy looks back as their faces recede into the distance. The train blasts past Bunnyburrow, passing its exponentially increasing population sign. While Judy walks around the train to find a seat. But she sees a familiar canine face at corner of her eye

Judy: Hey, Mike!

Mike turns to look over to Judy.

Mike: Hey, Judy!

Judy: Mind if I sit here with you?

Mike: Sure, go head.

Judy walks to the seat next to Mike.

Mike: I saw you hugging your folks. How have they been?

Judy: they're um... doing well.

Mike: they seem to be a little protective, uhh?

Judy: Sometimes. But I still love them. (Judy gets excited about what she's going to say next.) It's so cool that me and you are ZPD Officer's, and we are going to Zootopia. Pretty cool huh?

Mike: Yeah, it's pretty awesome. And I'm so happy that you became the first rabbit officer ever.

Judy: Yeah, it's a shock still, but I'm proud that I made it this far. Thanks to the support I got.

Judy gives Mike a look of (Thank you so much for your help and your support) on her face. Mike smirks.

Judy: Hey, Michael. So where will you be staying at. I'm staying at...

Both: Armadillo Towers

They go silent. Judy smoke as a slight shade of blush on her faces.

Judy: W-well it'll be nice working, and living next door to you.

Mike: Yeah. It's surprising that we both got the same apartment building. (Chuckling under his breath, then he looks out the window.) Judy look we're here.

Judy looks at the window and see's that they made it to Zootopia.

Going through the many districts, with the first being Sahara Square.

With the heat of Sahara Square, going into Cold land of Tundra Town.

With the train going from the Cold land of Tundra Town, to the Rainforest District.

Everything looking so nice in the different districts of Zootopia. excepted the Heart of Zootopia.

The train stops at the Station. As Mike and Judy step out, countless animals can be seen, walking, talking, laughing, Enjoying life. Seeing this brings excitement to Judy and Mike's faces.

Judy: This looks amazing.

Mike: Yeah, you said it.

With a giant video of Popstar Gazelle on and building

Gazelle: I'm Gazelle, welcome to Zootopia.

Mike looks at Judy.

Mike: Judy? Do you wanna sit seeing for awhile.

Judy: Heck Yeah! Let's go. (Judy grabs Mike hand and start walking fast.)

Judy and Mike walk and taking the bus around for about 5 hours. Later, Mike and Judy find Armadillo Towers As Mike and Judy reach the floor they live on. The beginning of the hall was a somewhat long one with doors to the left signaling the rooms. Judy sees her room, the third one. As they walk to it. Judy Opens her apartment door.

Apartment Land Lord: Welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms, luxury apartment with charm. Complementary housing once a month, don't lose your key (give Judy the key and Mike getting his key to his apartment with the room number.)

Judy: Thank you.

Mike: Thank you, ma'am.

The Land Lord walking away, while two Oryx are walking with groceries. Judy tried to introduce herself.

Judy: Hi, I'm Judy your guys new neighbor.

The two still walking.

Oryx #1: Well we're loud.

Oryx #2: Don't expect us to apologize for it.

The two walk into they're apartment slam the door, when Judy turns to Mike.

Judy: Well, I guess this is where we say goodbye, for tonight. See you tomorrow Officer Kruger.

Mike smiles and nods

Mike: You too Officer Hopps.

Mike walks down the hall to his room as Judy watch's on.

Judy: "Huh, Mike has gotten really cute and nice ever since the Academy. I can't wait for tomorrow."

Judy's POV

Judy walks into her room, then shuts the door. She looks around the room.

Judy: Greasy walls... rickety bed...

Then hearing the two guys arguing in the next room

Judy: Crazy neighbors... (as she flops on her bed with a big smile) I love it.

Kruger's POV

Mike walks into his apartment it's a little bigger then Judy's room but with a small kitchen, next. to my bed.

Mike: (looking around the apartment) This will have to do. Well, i better get settled then.

Mike starts to make his room, it took him about 3 hours. Later as he flops on his bed with exhaustion.

Mike: Finally, I got all my stuff done. (Mike's stomach rumbles) I better eat something.

After awhile mike made some food and ate it. he goes and flops on his bed.

Mike: Tomorrow's the day, and I can't wait.

As Mike was laying on his bed looking at the ceiling. Thinking about everything, until his phone rings.

Ring..... Ring..... Ring.....

Mike looks at his phone and answers it.

Mike: Hello, This is Michael Kruger speaking who's calling?

???: Hey buddy, it's Jon.

Mike: Oh hey Jon, how are you doing?

Jon: I'm doing ok Buddy, taking up more shifts at work. How have you been? How's Zootopia?

Mike: Going really well and Zootopia, so far so good as I can say. I was able to settle my stuff, now I'm just relaxing.

Jon: Well that's good to hear. I'm glad your doing fine.

Mike: Yeah I'm doing great, and I hope your doing ok.

Jon: Kiddo don't worry about me. I can handle myself. Well I better let you go, you got a big day ahead of you, good luck.

Mike: Yeah, I'm glad you called.

Jon: Your welcome buddy. Get some rest ok.

Mike: Ok, I'll talk to you later.

Jon: Ok kiddo, bye

Mike: Bye.

Mike hangs up the phone. Looking at ceiling, then his eyes start to drift away as he falls asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 44 8
Being a cop is hard, being the first fox cop is even harder. You see, ever since Diane was a kid, her dream was to make the world a better place, wha...
3.5K 74 6
Judy and Nick have been partners on the force for a few months now, and they are adjusting well to their new and exciting combination of friendship a...
233 14 13
In a different/dystopic zootopia, Judy will join the tank police! The macho male police unit! The only Zootopia fanfic in Wattpad that is NOT a nicku...
522 3 19
Welcome to Fictionopolis. A place where fictional characters of all franchise can just sit back, relax, and enjoy life to the fullest; it also the bi...