MISSED CALL | R.SUNA

By cowboyprada

"You're not Samu" "If you wanted to speak to Samu, you should've called Samu's phone." Suna x Fem Reader Hai... More

~๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ| ๐‘.๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐š~
~01~
~02~
~03~
~04~
~05~
~06~
~07~
~08~
~09~
~10~
~11~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~A/N~
A/n... again. But a very long time later :)

~12~

3.4K 131 171
By cowboyprada

(Word Count: 908)

꧁꧂

Wednesday, 13:14
"You know the green gummy bears?"

"Mhm?"

"They're strawberry flavoured."

"Why're you lying to me unprovoked?"

"I'M NOT! Google it."

"I'm not searching for that."

You were halfway through your second lecture of the day where you were trying to convince Suna that the green Haribo's were strawberry flavoured instead of lime.

"Fine. I'll search it for you."

"You do that. If those sweets aren't lime flavoured, I'll buy you lunch."

"Promise?"

"Pinky."

Which is how you both ended up on the way to McDonald's after the lecture.

Thursday, 16:52
You and Suna were, in the Library, eating snacks and studying. He had only bought one type of snack to eat though because he claimed they were his favourite. The two of you sat in the far corner of the library on the floor.

"Jelly fruit sticks?"

"Yes."

"Are you a child?"

"Try one," he offered you the pack.

"I know what they are, Suna."

"Then why are you so confused?" He laid his head on your lap and closed his eyes while you continued to scan through the textbook. Your hands found their way into his hair which caused him to relax a bit more.

After a while, you finally ended up taking one of the jelly sticks out of the pack to eat.

"Okay you're right, they are really nice."

Suna just smiled at you without opening his eyes, "I'm always right, princess."

"Mhm sure. What flavour are the green Haribo's again?"

"Shhh."

"Exactly."

Saturday, 12:06

Notification Centre

Liyah💗: I'm coming over to get ready, wake up 11:50

Suna: Good morning beautiful💕 09:26

Samu: Should I get Danielle flowers? 12:00

Dani💕: I went to the store quickly, open the door for Aaliyah 11:55

____

You were woken up by a loud knock on your front door. Since you weren't expecting anyone, you thought you'd ignore it or let Danielle get it until your phone started ringing. "Liyah💗" You already knew that it was her at the door, so you decided not to answer the phone and just let her in.

"How are you still asleep at noon?"

"Because my bed is comfortable."

"Have you chosen what to wear at least?"

"You know I haven't."

The two of you made your way into your room to pick an outfit while talking. Danielle entered the room, fully dressed, soon after.

"Why are you dressed already?" Both you and Aaliyah asked in unison.

"Because we're leaving in 10 minutes."

As always, you rushed to get yourself ready before you all got into Danielle's car. You took this time to reply to the messages you had been sent. It was about an hour's drive to the theme park and Aaliyah already looked like she was going to fall asleep.

Samu
12:00

Should I get Danielle flowers?

And then she's gonna have to
take them on every ride?
Nooo. Flowers next time😉

You right
Next time then😉

____

Suna
09:26

Good morning beautiful💕

12:25

Good morninggg

You took your time

I woke up 25 minutes ago😭

You need a better alarm

If you slept with me then you
could be my alarm😘

As long as you're down😘

Ofc

What're you wearing?

Are you impatient?
Just wait

I can't😩

Too bad

Just wait till I see you
It's on sight

Can you even fight?

Shut up

Make me👀

Don't start something you can't
finish princess

🤐

Good girl
Read 12:36

____

"Good girl, huh?" You looked behind you to see Aaliyah peering over your shoulder.

"Apparently so."

"Y/n, I thought you were a dom," Danielle joined the conversation.

"Focus on the road Dani," you were slightly embarrassed, but at the same time you didn't mind the idea of being Suna's "good girl."

𒊹 𒊹 𒊹

"Good girl, huh?" Suna looked behind him to see Atsumu peering over his shoulder and looking at his phone screen.

"Mind your business Tsumu."

"Wait, who's Y/n?"

Osamu turned to look at Suna so quick that he almost broke his neck, "you and Y/n fr?"

"I mean... not yet," Suna was feeling a little bit embarrassed but he did his best to cover it.

"Who's Y/n?"

"Shush Tsumu, the grown-ups are talking," Samu pushed Atsumu's head so that he sat back in his seat.

"Do you think I have a chance?"

"I wonder..."

"Don't be like that."

"Suna you're sounding a bit like a simp right now if you ask me."

"It's a good thing I wasn't asking you then, isn't it?"

"You guys are so mean to me."

14:02
You and your friends had just parked outside of the theme park. Aaliyah stayed asleep in the car while you and Danielle got out to stretch your legs. You were looking around the car park to see if Suna had arrived yet when you were abruptly swept off your feet and put over someone's shoulder.

"Suna put me down."

"No."

"Oh, that's Y/n." Suna turned around so that you were facing Atsumu.

"Hi...Atsumu?"

Atsumu gave you a slight wave, "Hi, Suna was wondering if-

"Shut up Tsumu!"

"Alright alright, I was just joking."

"What were you wondering?"

"Nothing, it's not important."

A/n: I'll post the next chapter in 10 mins :)

I was also thinking of doing another story where Suna is some type of gang boss (kinda like
a mafia) and was wondering for you guys would be interested?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.2K 50
{Suna x fem reader} "please just don't go..." "just know that when i'm here you'll never have to worry about being alone again, i'll be by your side...
171K 4.2K 17
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐„๐„๐๐€๐†๐„ ๐…๐„๐•๐„๐‘โž โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* '*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก โ™กยธ.โ€ข*' โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ. ห—หห‹ 'หŽห— ห—หห‹...
60.3K 1.3K 24
Texting Suna x reader fic (at least that's how I planned it but it's not really texting any more) ! I do not own any of these characters ! Except any...