~17~

(Word Count: 794)

꧁꧂

It had been a few weeks since the six of you went to the theme park and you had all grown a lot closer. Danielle and Samu were in a relationship while Aaliyah and Atsumu were basically inseparable. Naturally, this meant that you and Suna spent more time together to avoid third-wheeling. The two of you would go watch films or spend days on FaceTime together when the others weren't available. And, you would have to admit, he was great company.

Friday, 13:00You decided to give your scalp a break and wear low-manipulation hairstyles for a while

Friday, 13:00
You decided to give your scalp a break and wear low-manipulation hairstyles for a while. On this day, you just put your hair into two puffs and wore a comfortable outfit. This consisted of grey sweatpants and a white T-shirt. You paired the outfit with white Air forces and your regular gold jewellery. For once, you left on time and got to class a little early. Suna arrived soon after you and took his seat.

"Good afternoon Y/n."

"Good afternoon," you turned to look at him to see that the two of you were wearing the same thing. "We're matching, that's cute."

"But I look cuter."

"You had to say something didn't you?"

"Who would I be if I didn't?"

You and Suna got food together after class before another lecture. He stole glances at you the whole time, hoping you wouldn't notice until you turned your head to catch him.

"Why do you keep staring at me? Do I have something on my face?"

"No, you're just pretty, princess."

"I know. Now pay attention."

21:00After the lecture, you went home to finish some work and shower

21:00
After the lecture, you went home to finish some work and shower. Danielle was going to be spending the weekend with Osamu and Aaliyah was going to be spending the weekend with Atsumu. This meant that you would most likely spend the weekend home alone.

You just got out of the shower and were about to get dressed when you got a text.

Suna

Come over.

So straightforward
How do you know I'm not busy

Are you?

No

Exactly so come over
Only if you want to though...

How cute
Ok I'll be 30 mins

Pack a bag as well

Why?

Because I want to spend the weekend with you.

Alright 40mins then

Drive safe darling

____

You didn't exactly know what clothes to bring, so you brought mainly casual outfits. These mainly consisted of jeans and hoodies since the weather was still kind of cold. You brought your face wash because he didn't have any the last time you went over there and you made sure to bring your toothbrush this time. It didn't take you long to get ready, so you left earlier than you anticipated.

Once you got to his house, his car wasn't there so you parked on his drive and texted him.

Suna

I'm here
where are you

I'm at the store
You're early

Do you want me to meet you there

No, it's ok

I'll be back in like 5mins

Ok

____

His car came and parked next to yours soon after. He came out and went into his boot for the things he got from the store. There were a lot of bags so you helped him carry them.

"Sorry I wasn't here when you came. I went to buy snacks and other stuff for you while you're here."

"Since when are you such a gentleman?" you laughed as you locked your car door and followed him to his house.

"Since always."

Once you took off your shoes and coat, you helped unpack the shopping. He bought loads of yours and his favourite snacks, a huge blanket and toiletries. He handed you a towel, washcloth and toothbrush and told you that they were yours for whenever you came over. He also bought the soap that you usually use and put it in the bathroom. It made you smile to think that he was being so considerate.

There was one bag left, and when you reached in, you pulled out a few packs of Nerf bullets.

"Do you still have your gun?" He asked you when he saw you holding the pack of foam bullets.

"Yeah, but I didn't bring it."

"Bring it next time."

"You should've reminded me!"

"I forgot about it until I saw those at the store."

You and Suna spent the night playing UNO and drinking. After a while, the two of you tried to build a pillow fort, which failed miserably so you decided to just watch movies instead. Eventually, both of you fell asleep on the couch together. He was laying between your legs, on his stomach, with his head resting on your chest. The TV turned itself off during the night and the sound of the wind blowing outside was calming.

 The TV turned itself off during the night and the sound of the wind blowing outside was calming