~06~

^ Rin's House

^ Rin's House

(Word Count: 1091)

꧁꧂

00:47
"Absolutely not. You better take these back," you launched the keys back in his direction.

"Rock, paper scissors?

"... fine."

You lost.

𒊹 𒊹 𒊹

"Why did you pick paper every time?" Aran laughed as you followed the satnav's cold, monotonous instructions.

Your tone was sour, "I genuinely couldn't tell you."

Before long, you were turning into a cul de sac and Aran was getting out of the car.

"I'll text you Suna's address to put in the GPS."

"Mhm, have a good night."

"You too. Drive safe."

At the beginning of the night, you would have never guessed that you'd end up playing the role of a Taxi driver, but here you were

At the beginning of the night, you would have never guessed that you'd end up playing the role of a Taxi driver, but here you were. The dark streets were dimly lit and the radio played quietly in the background. A few potholes caused the car to jerk and Suna's soft snores could be heard over the low purr of the engine.

Soon enough, you arrived in front of his home, and you were shocked, to say the least. It was a modern style house with a well-lit drive and cared for plants in the front yard. After admiring the house for a while you parked the car and took Suna out. For a tall boy, he wasn't as heavy as expected.

You fumbled with the keys for a while before finding the correct one for the door and entered. You took both your shoes off and made your way up the stairs. Once you arrived at his room, you placed him on the bed. His temperature had gone down a considerable amount, so you just put a glass of water on his nightstand and left him to sleep.