~16~

(Word Count: 946)

꧁꧂

Sunday, 15:21
You were sitting on the floor, in front of Suna, while he was sitting on the couch. There was music playing in the background and the two of you were making progress in taking out your hair. By this time, you were around halfway done. Both of you kept a conversation going most of the time and would sing along to the songs occasionally.

𒊹 𒊹 𒊹

17:30
"Alright, I'm gonna go wash it now. Thanks for your help,"

"No problem."

"Dani said she's coming home soon, so you can hide from her in my room if you want. But you know where the kitchen is if you get hungry,"

"You're only going to wash your hair; it's not going to take that long."

"I'll let you believe that."

"And why would I hide from Danielle?"

"Because she heard..." you thought for a second about whether or not you wanted to bring up what happened last night.

"Because she heard what?"

"Nothing. Stay out here if you want. My room is that one," you pointed to your bedroom door, "in case you change your mind." With that, you went to your bathroom to wash your hair.

Suna was left to his own devices in the living room. Initially, he didn't move from the couch and entertained himself with his phone and the TV. But, after a while, he went to find something to eat in the kitchen.

"So you came here to eat all the food?" Danielle joked. She stood behind Suna, who was in the snack cupboard at the time.

"Where did you even come from?" Suna was startled since he didn't even hear her come into the house.

"Is this not my place of residence? Where did you even come from?"

"I was helping Y/n take out her hair. She's in the shower now though," He made his way back to the living room couch and Danielle followed close behind him.

"So," by the look on her face, Suna could tell that Danielle was about to say something uncomfortable. "What did I hear last night?"

"I don't know Danielle. What did you hear last night?" He kept a poker face while maintaining eye contact with her.

"I can do an impression if it would jog your memory?"

"Please do, I'm quite lost right now."

Danielle cleared her throat and attempted to imitate Suna's voice, "Make sure you're quiet princess," she leaned a little bit closer to him, in an attempt to get some kind of reaction from him, "We wouldn't want to get caught now would we?"

Suna allowed a smirk to take over his face as he remembered the sound of your muffled moans and the way you squirmed at his touch.

"It looks like you remembered something," Danielle was doing her best not to laugh as she leaned back in her chair.

"It looks like I did. So?"

"So what are your intentions with my Y/n?"

Suna wasn't very keen on opening up to just anybody. So when he was asked this question he didn't quite know what to say. His former smirk was replaced with a smile of adoration as he thought of you and he could feel his heart rate quicken.

"Wow! She has you like this? Smiling at the mention of her name and all," Danielle teased. "I have to let her know about this one."

She got up from her position on the chair and started jogging in the direction of your bedroom. Suna immediately ran in front of her and shut himself in your room.

"I told you that you'd want to hide from her. But do you listen?"

He turned his head in the direction of your voice and saw you; with your curly hair still wet, in a sports bra and Nike pros. All of your perfect curves were on display, your skin was glowing from the lotion you put on your body and your, still wet, curly/coily hair made you look like some sort of goddess in Suna's eyes. He couldn't help but stare.

"I know, I know I'm beautiful," you put your robe on and started to dry your hair. "So what did Dani talk to you about that made you sprint for my comforting presence?"

Suna moved from the door and stood behind you while looking at you through the mirror. "She was just reminding me how desperate you were for me last night."

You rolled your eyes at his statement, "I'm not the one that pinned you to a wall while you were trying to get a bottle of water."

"I'm not the one who got all excited over a few kisses."

"Don't lie, I felt your little soldier boy stand at attention for me."

"How could I not when you make the cutest little face when you cum." Suna was moving closer to your face with each sentence and by this time his lips were practically touching your ear.

"I told you to-"

"Y/nnn where are my highlighters I lent you. I need them for-" Danielle came bursting into your room, not expecting to see this scene. "Please don't fuck while I'm home."

"We weren't going to. They're over there on my desk."

"Thank youuu. And you," she made direct eye contact with Suna, "I'm still waiting for an answer to my question." With that, she left the room.

"What question?" You asked, confused.

"Don't worry about it."

What are my intentions with Y/n? The truth was that he wanted you to be his and only his. But he didn't quite know how to tell you that.

 But he didn't quite know how to tell you that