~02~

(Word Count: 796)

꧁꧂

22:04
"If you wanted to speak to Samu, you probably should've called Samu's phone," you laughed.

"My bad, no need to be rude."

CALL ENDED

The person on the other line hung up immediately after, leaving you feeling pretty guilty. You didn't intend to come off rude or disrespectful, it was supposed to be a joke. You tried calling them back to apologise.

𒊹

𒊹

𒊹

"The person you called is not available-"

You cut the voicemail short. They were clearly ignoring you. "But you called me first tho," you mumbled, mean-mugging the screen.

Before going back to sleep, you decided to send the person a text.

Unknown

Didn't mean to be rude
Sorry
Read

____

Thursday, 07:00The next morning, you woke up on time and in the mood for pancakes

Thursday, 07:00
The next morning, you woke up on time and in the mood for pancakes. At first, you were going to order some but decided that they would taste better if you made them yourself.

"DANI!"

"What?" A muffled groan came from your friend's room, signifying the fact that she was still half asleep.

"WE'RE MAKING PANCAKES! GET UP!"

"You don't have to shout, I'm coming."

You were in your second year of university and lived off-campus with one of your best friends, Danielle. The two of you had been friends since childhood and decided to move in together once you started uni. For the most part, roommate life was fun: cooking together, partying together and just overall living together. You both often had girls' nights with Aaliyah and the three of you supported one another in relationships- although Aaliyah was the only one cuffed at the moment.

Currently, you were frying the batter while Danielle was making eggs and other things to eat and the kitchen was filled with a delectable aroma.