~18~

(Word Count: 855)

꧁꧂

Saturday, 11:50
The next morning, you woke up in Suna's spare room by yourself. You found it strange because you remembered falling asleep on the couch the night before. You didn't give it much thought and decided to get up and brush your teeth. When you opened the bedroom door, the smell of food cooking filled your nostrils. As you descended the stairs, your mouth began watering at the sight in front of you.

Suna was standing in front of the stove in shorts and an apron making omelettes for the two of you. He looked up when he heard your footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Morning Y/n."

"Morning Suna. Did you carry me up last night?"

"Yeah. You're heavy, you know?"

"I'm not, you're just weak."

"Maybe."

"Wait, since when can you cook?"

"I've always been able to cook."

"Do I have to remind you of the pancakes?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about"

"Sure you don't," you giggled.

You ate some fruits and toast with the eggs before going back upstairs to get changed. Suna did the same before the two of you left the house.

For the majority of the day, you guys went to play mini-golf, which you won

For the majority of the day, you guys went to play mini-golf, which you won. After that, you played laser quest and went paintballing, which you also won. Then you went bowling and played a few games of pool and, to no surprise, you won all but one game of pool. Unsatisfied with losing so many times, Suna brought you to a karaoke place only to find that you were a talented singer too.

"Why are you so good at everything?" He whined.

"Why are you so bad at everything?"

𒊹 𒊹 𒊹

17:03
The two of you were now on your way to the mall. He brought you into a dress store and asked you if there were any that you liked. You didn't see why you were there in the first place so you told him that there weren't any that you found particularly nice and started walking out of the store. Suddenly, he grabbed your hand and pushed you into a dressing room.

"What dress size do you wear?"

You hesitantly told him your size and waited for him to come back with a dress. About 5 minutes later, a shop assistant knocked on the dressing room door and handed you a dress.

It was a pink, v-necked, tight-fitting dress. It exposed some cleavage and outlined your curves in a flattering way. You unlocked the changing room door and stepped out to show Suna how you looked in the dress. He was sitting on a small stool and his jaw practically fell off when he looked at you.

"Spin for me princess."

You gave him a quick 360 of the dress and smiled, "do you like it?"

"Yeah, you look beautiful. Do you like it?"

You gave him a small nod while still smiling.

"Then I'll buy it for you along with these shoes I found to match."

"You really don't have to."

"But I want to."

"I don't have anywhere to wear it."

"Then let me take you out tonight."

You tried to protest, but it was no use. Before you knew it, the cashier was scanning the dress and Suna had already paid.

"You're such a gentleman for spoiling your girlfriend." She told Suna while bagging the items.

"I know right. I have to keep my princess looking cute." He gave you a closed eye smile as he said that.

"You two have a great day!"

"Why didn't you tell her that we weren't dating?" You asked him as the two of you were leaving.

"Why didn't you?" He asked, a matter of factly.

"She doesn't need to be in our business."

"Exactly my thoughts."

18:40When you returned to Suna's house, both of you took a shower and freshened up

18:40
When you returned to Suna's house, both of you took a shower and freshened up. As you were lathering your skin with the soap, you wondered why you felt so comfortable around Suna. You wondered why you never gave it a second thought when he called you princess or beautiful. You wondered how you were able to move on so easily after you guys hooked up at the Miya's house. You spent the majority of your shower wondering why he seemed to be the only thing on your mind lately until you realised. You had feelings for him.

You got out of the shower and put on the dress, along with the shoes and accessories Suna had bought you. They looked breathtakingly good together and you felt extremely comfortable. The dress exposed just enough cleavage and the heels didn't hurt your feet at all.

You went downstairs to see Suna already waiting for you. He was wearing a blazer jacket and turtleneck outfit and, you had to admit, he wore it well. He had a silver watch on his left wrist and a few rings scattered on both his hands.

"You look very handsome."

"And you look very sexy."

He offered you his hand, and you took it before the two of you left on your "date."

"