~10~

(Word Count: 825)

꧁꧂

Monday, 13:25
You had just clocked into your job at H&M. You've been working here for a while now and found it, for the most part, enjoyable. Only a few of your managers and co-workers were annoying but it was bearable. You had made many friends while working this job and the employee discount wasn't too bad either.

"Y/nn! You're back!"

"Yes, I'm back. How have you been?"

"I've been good. Did you get a boyfriend or something?"

"Please don't make such scary jokes. I've been sleeping."

"Well wake up sometimes. I for real thought you quit."

"Whatever. You know I wouldn't leave you here by yourself without, at least, a week's warning," you patted Ashley's head as you made your way onto the shop floor.

Your job consisted of picking fallen garments off the floor, folding clothes and restocking shelves. Once you had done all of that, you would spend your time lingering, occasionally asking customers if they needed help with anything.

 Once you had done all of that, you would spend your time lingering, occasionally asking customers if they needed help with anything

19:35
Hours had passed and your shift was almost over. Customer flow was slow as it was late evening now. You were folding kid's tops when a tap on your shoulder made you jump.

"Hey Y/n," it was Osamu. "I didn't know you worked here."

"I only really come in if they're short-staffed," you explained to him.

"Oh ok."

"Did you need help...or?"

"Not really, did you speak to Danielle yet though?"

"Shit I completely forgot," you mentally scolded yourself. "If you're not doing anything right now, I finish in like 10 minutes."

"Yeah, that's alright. I'll wait for you in the food court," he gave you a small smile and wave as he left the store.

 I'll wait for you in the food court," he gave you a small smile and wave as he left the store