Saved

AMAC45

Kimora is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her Parents. Her father's second... Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160

118

1.5K 66 5
AMAC45

Kimora's POV

"Alex." I hear Mama whisper. "Put your phone up."

"Sorry." Mommy says. "People won't stop fucking calling."

"Bubs?" I hear Mom say as my hand searches for something to hold.

Seconds later someone grabs my hand so I bring it to my nose and sniff it.

"It's me Bubba." Mama says then I move her hand to the side off my face. "Can you open your eyes for me Baby?"

"Mmmm." I groan as I open my eyes.

"There they are." Mommy says with a smile as I look up at my Mom's.

"Too bright?" Mom asks causing me to nod.

Mom nods then she adjusts the lights.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"Hospital." Mom says.

"And why am I in the hospital?"

"When we were running out of the building after the shooting, one of the cops shot you." Mommy says.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me." I say.

"I wish we were Bubba." Mama says.

"What about Kyra?" I ask.

"She's fine." Mama says. "She and Jordyn went to pick up Jackie from the airport."

"Airport?" I question.

"When Jackie found out you got shot she got on the first flight out of wherever the hell she was." Mom says.

"Oh." I say. "How long was I out?"

"About a day." Mommy says.

"You lost a lot of blood Bubba." Mama says as she runs her fingers through my hair.

"What about Nala?" I ask then Mom lifts my puppy into my field of view.

Once Nala sees I'm awake, she goes ballistic until Mom puts her down on me then my service dog snuggles into my neck.

"Mmmm." I say as I nuzzle Nala. "Hi girl."

"MOMO." I hear my twin shout causing me to jolt which in turn causes the machines I'm hooked to to go off. "Shit sorry."

Moments later a bunch of doctors stream into the room and check me over then they leave.

"Boo Bear." I say when I see the love of my life.

"Hey KiKi." Jackie says as she walks to me.

Once Jackie is at my bedside, I scoot over then I pat the spot next to me.

Jackie giggles before she gets in bed with me then I cuddle into my girlfriend.

"Mmmm." I say then I look up at my girl. "Hi."

"Hi Baby." Jackie says then she kisses my head.

"Bubba there's some police here to see you." Mama says.

"Are they gonna explain how the hell I got shot?" I ask as the two cops come into the room.

Once the cops get to my bedside, they explain what happened.

Basically the cop who shot me thought I was one of the shooter even though the description of the shooters was four white boys.

"Well I hope you have a good fucking lawyer." I say.

"You're suing me?" The cop who shot me asks.

"Hell yeah I'm gonna fucking sue you." I say. "You fucking shot me for no fucking reason you dumb fuck."

"Please leave." Some doctor says. "You're upsetting my patient."

Not really, but I do want the cops to leave so I'll allow it.

Once the cops leave, the doctor does too which leaves my family and I alone.

"Well at least they shot me in my right shoulder." I say. "I'd be even more pissed if they shot my Eevee tattoo."

"I still can't believe they shot you." Kyra says as I yawn.

"You okay KiKi?" Jackie asks.

"Tired." I mumble as I nuzzle Jackie's boobs.

"Go to sleep Baba." Jackie whispers as I shut my eyes. "I'll be here when you wake up."

- - - - -

"We'll be back with dinner in a few minutes." Mama says.

I nod then my Mom's, Charlie, Simba, Kyra, and Jordyn leave my hospital room.

Once Jackie, Nala, and I are alone, I look up at my girlfriend

"Yes?" Jackie says with a smile.

"Hi." I say with a dopey smile.

"Hi KiKi." Jackie says as she chuckles.

"You so pretty." I say.

"As are you Baba." Jackie says then she kisses my head. "So have you given anymore thought to what Billie and her soulmate talked to us about?"

"A little." I say. "I wanted to talk to you more before I made a decision."

"Well what's on your mind about it?"

"Well it's a very big ask." I say. "Helping them have a baby is a very big responsibility."

During our time in New York during SheBelieves, Billie and her soulmate took Jackie and I out to dinner then we went back to their hotel and talked for a few hours.

While we were talking, Billie and Niykee asked if I would help them start a family.

I told them I'd think it over and get back to them.

"Yes it is." Jackie says. "So what all is bothering you about it?"

"Well the main thing is the fact that they don't want to use a doctor." I admit. "They want me to have sex with one or both of them."

"Mhmm." Jackie says.

"I feel like it would feel like cheating on you if I were to have sex with one or both of them." I say.

"If you were to do it, do you have any idea of what would make you feel like it's not cheating?"

"Yeah." I mumble.

"And what would that be?"

"You joining in." I say then someone knocks on the door.

"Ms. Heath you have some guests here to see you." A nurse says.

"Alright." I say then two ladies walk into the room.

"Hey ladies." Jackie says as Billie and Niykee come into the room.

"Hey." Billie and Niykee say as they come into the room.

"How are you feeling?" Niykee asks as she and Billie get to my bedside.

"Pretty good considering I got shot." I say.

"Good." Billie says.

"Pull up some chairs." Jackie says then Billie and Niykee pull up a chair.

After Billie and Niykee have a chair pulled up, Niykee sits down then Billie sits on her fiancée's lap.

Once Billie's sat down, the four of us catch up with each other.

"Um." I say when there's a lull in the conversation. "Can we talk about...you know."

"Of course." Niykee says.

"So I have thought a lot about it." I say. "And I'd like to run you through my thinking before I give you a definitive answer.

"Sounds good." Billie says.

"So if I did it then I'd like Jackie to be involved too." I say.

"Involved?" Niykee questions

"I'd want us two to fuck whomever we were fucking that night." I say. "I'd also like it if it could just be Jackie and I with one of you so we could give you all our attention while we're fucking."

"Oh okay." Niykee says.

"But the main thing..." I say then I tail off.

"It's okay Kai." Billie says. "You can tell us."

"I wanna wait till after Jackie and I have kids." I say. "I don't know when that'll be, but that's a big stipulation for me."

"Kai we were always gonna wait for you two to have kids." Billie says. "We just wanted to see if you'd be interested."

"Can I think about it some more?" I ask.

"Of course." Niykee says. "We want both of you to be sure in your decision so take all the time you need."

"Thank you." I say.

"Of course." Niykee says.

"Now." Billie says then she smirks. "When are you two getting engaged."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

155K 4.4K 30
(BOOK ONE) Logan Scott is at the end of her college soccer career, next up is the professional stage and pledging allegiance to the Nation she feels...
The Throne Alex

Фанфик

266K 6.6K 43
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...
35.5K 720 35
Andy was your average high school student. She played soccer, did well in school had crushes etc. She wasn't just like everyone one though. Her mothe...
Seeing Double Alex

Фанфик

652K 15.2K 96
11 years. It's been 11 years since Astrid's seen her twin in person, but when the USWNT has an injury crisis Astrid is called up. What will happen wi...