๐๐š๐ง๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ | ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ฅ ๐˜ท๏ฟฝ...

By haylfarmer

โˆ˜โ™กเผ‰โˆ˜ ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ: ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ: ๐”๐ง๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ: ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘: ๐€๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’: ๐“๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ ๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“: ๐…๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”: ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•: ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–: ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—: ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ: ๐…๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐›๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐–๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฐ

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž?

6.1K 256 125
By haylfarmer

SECOND PERSON POINT OF VIEW

'I arrived a whole ten seconds early.' Kunikida thinks, taking a deep breath before walking into the agency, immediately regretting it soon after. "Good morning."

"Kunikida-san. Please help us! Y/n-san hasn't arrived yet, so I couldn't go to her!" Atsushi frantically shouts.

Kunikida raises a brow, 'Y/n-chan isn't normally late.' he thinks. "What's going on so early?"

"J-J-Just look at Dazai-san!"

Just as Atsushi finishes his sentence a loud "Oh!" comes from Dazai,

"Kunikida-kun. It's an emergency! Just look!" The brown haired man points in the air, at nothing, with a manic expression on his face.

"I only see your moronic face!" Kunikida grumbles, annoyed.

"I've finally arrived in the afterlife!" Dazai babbled, looking around in a frenzy, "Look! Y/n-chan is here too!" He points towards a kokeshi doll.

"That is not Y/n-chan!" Kunikida raged, then looked at Atsushi, "What's going on?"

"I think this may explain it." Atsushi wept, holding up a poisonous mushroom, with a bite on the side of it.

"I knew the Complete Guide to Suicide was a masterpiece! Who knew I just needed mushrooms from the nearby hills to have such an entertaining way out?!" Dazai laughs.

"So he ate shrooms?" Kunikida sighs.

Just then Y/n walks through the door, eyes barely open, with a bedhead, "What's with all this yelling?"  Then she looks around, and finds Dazai looking loony, "Oh, I see."

Y/n walks to stand beside Kunikida,

Ignoring the chaos, the girl greets her coworkers, "Good morning!"

Kunikida smiles, "Good morning."

Atsushi sweats, "Y-Y/n! Dazai-san thought he was eating lethal mushrooms, but..."

Before Atsushi could even finish his sentence, Dazai pounces on the young boy. "Ah, I've finally caught you, rainbow pillbug!"

"This sounds like hide and seek." Y/n tilts her head, still trying to wake up.

Kunikida shakes his head, going to his desk. "I'm doing my routine paperwork after arriving at work. Wait until I'm done."

"What? Atsushi screams, Dazai still attached to his side.

"Don't worry! I'll save you!" Y/n tittered.

Atsushi felt touched, "Y/n-san!!"

"Right after I go to the store!"

"Y/n-san!" Atsushi cried as she walked away.

About 20 minutes later Y/n came back into the agency, but was met with complete silence, assuming it was taken care of, she went to do her paperwork for the day.

Sipping her coffee, she sighed. "Everyone must have a case today besides me. This sucks!"

At least she got a week worth of paperwork done that day.

TIMESKIP

"Dazai has disappeared?" Both Y/n and Kunikida asked at the same time.

Atsushi nodded, "He hasn't been answering his phone, and he hasn't returned to the dorm either."

"Hm. You're right, I noticed that too. Just this morning when I knocked on his door there was no answer." Y/n said thoughtfully.

Kunikida brushes it off, "He's just floating in some river again."

"Or he could be in prison this time." Kenji chimes in, which makes Y/n giggle, patting his head.

"My guess is he left to flirt with a woman." Ranpo states, eating some potato chips the h/c haired girl got him this morning.

"But it's true that he's targeted by the Port Mafia." Atsushi voiced, concerned.

Y/n sent him a warm smile and stalked up to him calmly, "Don't worry too much about it. Dazai-kun is strong, he'll be ok."

Atsushi blushed, "B-But..."

"Listen to Y/n-chan, that man's ability to sense danger and stay alive approaches nightmarish proficiency." Kunkida reassures.

"Just think about how he's as healthy as can be despite numerous suicide attempts," Kenji quipped.

"I doubt the Mafia alone will be enough to get the better of him," Ranpo happily says.

A new voice appears by the door, "I'll investigate it."

Everyone in the room turns around shocked.

"Tanizaki-kun!" Y/n greets, waving.

The boy blushes and mutters a 'hi' back.

"Are you all better now. Tanizaki-san?" Atsushi asks.

"Yes. Thankfully."

"I was really worried when it all happened. I'm relieved you're fine." Atsushi smiles.

"I'm sorry I worried you," Tanizaki walks up to the agency, scratching the back of his neck.

"Don't worry about it, we're just glad you're ok." Y/n replied.

Kunikida nods, "So you've finally recovered."

"It's all thanks to Dr, Yosano's treatment."

"She's so cool!" Y/n praised with a blush.

"So how many times did she get you?" Kunikida asks, making Tanizaki break into a cold sweat.

"F-F-Four times. Atsushi-kun, as long as you remain at the Agency, remember to never get injured."

"Oh." Atsushi mumbles, perplexed by how scared Tanizaki was, reliving the experience.

"If you think you're at any risk, run." Ranpo interjected. "You should cultivate your ability to sense danger every day. For example, ten seconds from now..."

The three boys left the room in a hurry as Yosano walked in a few seconds later, Y/n perks up, remembering what's happening today.

"Good morning Yosano-san! I got you some tea!" Y/n beamed, holding it out for the pretty girl.

Atsushi sweat drops, "Dr. Yosano, good morning."

Yosano blushes a bit, taking the tea and looking away, "T-Thank you, Y/n-san, good morning to you both. Are you hurt anywhere?"

"Oh. I'm fine." Atsushi answers.

"Damn." Yosano almost sounds dejected.

"Damn?"

Yosano takes a sip of her tea, then smiles at Y/n, "So are you ready for the shopping trip?"

"Yes! I'm planning to buy you anything you want!" Y/n says, smiling brightly.

Yosano blushes and stammers, "Y-Y-You don't have to do that."

"Of course I do." Y/n states, still smiling.

Y/n looks behind her, at Atsushi, "Do you want to come along? It'll be fun." She smirks.

'Is this the ability to sense danger Ranpo-san meant?' Atsushi thought weakly.

"Sure!!"

"Let's get going then." Y/n said, taking both Yosano and Atsushi's hand, heading towards the mall.

When they got there, it was relatively quiet, besides Y/n squealing about certain plushies and clothes.

"Aw it looks like you Atsushi-kun!" Y/n admires the white tiger plush before quickly picking it up and buying it.

"Here you go!" Y/n smiles, handing the boy the small tiger.

"F-For me?" Atsushi asks, shocked, "Thank you so much, Y/n-san."

"No problem! I hope you like it." Y/n giggles, returning to Yosanos side.

Atsushi blushes, holding the tiger close, 'I love it.'

Yosano finishes her tea, then points at a clothing store, "Let's get some clothes."

"Sure!" Both Atsushi and Y/n shout, following her.

The store was huge, with many different types of clothing, making Y/n and Atsushi stare in wonder.

"Woah! 6000 yen for a hoodie?!" Atsushi cries out in horror.

Y/n pats him on the back, before staring in terror at the prices of everything in the store. "Y-Yosano-san, Atsushi-san, three pairs of pants is my weekly pay check."

They all dead pan and walk out.

"Gees the clothes weren't even nice!" Yosano complains sassily.

Y/n nods before dragging them into a better shop, determined to find some affordable clothes for herself and friends.

"Aw this store is so cute! Look at his duck shirt." Y/n chuckles.

"I found a turtle shirt." Yosano smiles.

"Oh! There's also a penguin shirt."

Y/n nods. "I'm buying all of them for us. It's final."

Yosano and Atsushi sweatdrop slightly. Y/n seems to buy things without a second thought.

The group look around the mall, try things on, and have a good time together.

And after walking around, the h/c haired girl spots a beautiful dress. "Oh my! Yosano-san, that dress would look so pretty on you. I'm buying it."

She immediately runs into the store to buy it.

"Wow, Y/n-san really doesn't second guess her decisions does she?" Atsushi sweats, looking at the flustered doctor.

"Yes, she's been that way since I've known her, but I wouldn't change it for the world..." Yosano says softly.

Atsushi nods, agreeing.

Minutes later Y/n comes back holding a dark green dress with gold accents on it, "For you, milady."

"Aw! It's gorgeous!" Yosano compliments.

"A lovely dress for a lovely lady," Y/n smirks, putting the dress softly back into the bag.

She turns around, not waiting for a reaction before heading into a candy store. The free samples looked tempting.

Atsushi clumsily runs up to Y/n, wanting to try some free samples with her too. The doctor stands there in shock, letting the words sink in, before running into the clothing store to get the hoodie Y/n was looking at before, determined to make the girl just as happy.

Y/n and Atsushi were trying the small samples of each food.

"Ah, try this one! it's my favourite so far! Strawberry fruit punch in a piece of chocolate, amazing!" She gushes.

After eating it, Atsushi's eyes widen. "Woah, that does taste good! But my favourite would be the mango coconut cake."

"Good pick," Y/n smiles excitedly.

"U-Uh Y/n?" Yosano walks towards the two, a pink bag in her hand. "I got this for you."

Atsushi continues to try the samples without a care in the world, the food was great.

Y/n blushes and adverts her eyes to the floor, "Ah... you didn't have to, but thank you. I appreciate it, especially if it's from you, my favourite doctor." She winks.

Yosano hurriedly gives her the bag, and walks away with a huff, "Come on Atsushi-kun, Y/n-chan, we've still got some time left. Let's go!"

"But we didn't get to try all the free samples." Y/n and Atsushi pout together before following the black haired girl with haste.

"D-Dr. Yosano, are you still not done?" Atsushi questions, holding majority of the bags.

Y/n gjggles a bit from beside the other women, holding her hand.

"Don't you dare drop anything," Yosano warns.

Atsushi sighs, and soon a short girl wearing a red kimono passes by the three, making the white tiger stare at her.

As he was distracted, he drops the bags of clothing after running into a man on the phone. "Ow! U-Um. Are you ok?"

Hearing the commotion, Y/n and Yosano turn around, wondering what's going on.

"Why did you do that you damn brat? This is a custom suit from Europe." The old man says, annoyed.

"S-Sorry."

Yosano let's go of Y/n's hand and walks up to the scene, Y/n close behind.

"I'm very sorry." Yosano pats the man's pant leg. "Were you hurt?"

"Don't touch me." He slaps her hand away. "I'll file a complaint with your employer! Hey. What's your job? A tea maker? A receptionist?" The man grabs her chin, "Or perhaps you're something more specialized?"

This makes Y/n's anger boil, glaring at the ugly old man but containing it, knowing that Yosano can handle herself just fine.

She sits beside Atsushi checking to see if he has any injuries from the fall.

"Hmm." Yosano grabs his fingers and clutches them harshly, with a sadistic grin on her face.

"Ow!!"

"I'm a doctor. You pervert. What's this? You have two arms? That's too many. Would you like me to remove one?"

Y/n smiles gleefully, 'Yeah you tell him Yosano-san, put him in his place!'

The random man wails when the girl clutches on his fingers even harder.

Soon after the ordeal, the group of three: a tiger, an Ex-Port Mafia executive, and a doctor board the train to get home.

It was silent until Atsushi spoke up. "I'm sorry about... um... earlier."

Y/n tries to cheer him up by smiling, "It's fine, you didn't do anything wrong.

Yosano sighs, "Mhm. Don't worry about it. By the way..." She pulls his right leg from under him, examining it close up.

He falls onto Y/n's lap which makes him blush deeply, Y/n just pats his head, not caring that much.

"I heard your leg was bitten off by the Port Mafia when Tanizaki got injured

'No signs of scarring, it's more restoration than regeneration. The tiger does this?' Yosano analyzed.

"Um... Can you let my leg go?" Atsushi mumbles, seconds later she throws his leg back, making the boy sit up quickly.

Y/n snickers softly.

"Oh. I'm just sad I couldn't treat you. But there'll be no mercy from me next time. Just ask Y/n."

The tiger looks towards the e/c eyed girl, who only nods, "If you somehow get away the first time, she'll find you the second time for sure."

'Scary!' Atsushi thinks.

"Testing. Testing. This is your train conductor. We apologize for the discomfort, but we shall now conduct a minor physics experiment." A voice on the intercom speaks out.

Y/n narrows her eyes, the second she heard the voice, a feeling of uneasiness was in the pit of her stomach.

"The topic: Evaluation of an explosive reaction and sensory response in a non-inertial reference frame. The test subjects will be our current passengers! We greatly appreciate your cooperation! So, without further ado."

An explosion of sorts occurs, which rocks the train and makes the lights flicker.

Maybe two or three of you died from that one? But that will pale in comparison to the next one! We've rigged enough explosives in the back and front cars to blow everyone clear to the moon. Now, my two test subjects, Atsushi-kun and Y/n-chan. Unless you surrender yourselves, all passengers will go straight to heaven. Maybe even to the moon!"

Y/n stares ahead blankly. 'Port mafia for sure.'

"W-What should we do?" Atsushi stammers.

"Option one, turn yourselves in. Option two, jump off this running train with several dozen passengers to escape. Option three..." Yosano says.

"Give them hell."

"Excellent. After all, we are the Armed Detective Agency." She smirks.

The three stand up. "Yosano-san, you take the front. Atsushi-kun and I will be taking the rear." You explain.

"Rodger!"

'Time for another fight against the Port Mafia.' Y/n thinks, sweat dropping.

W̴̪̬͇̺̺̖̹͉̅̀̈̓̃̈́͛̓́̑̉͂̈́̅͗͐̂̚͝ͅa̵̢̢̫͍̠̱͓̫̼̺̭̻͇̜̿͗͆̊̓̇͒́̌́̾͠ŗ̷̨̟̠̖̜̤̭̜̙̮̣̻̣̦͈̙̣͖̞̣̙͓́͋̍́͗͑͛̽̃̿̊̆͛͊̑̚͘n̸̺̮̳̤͙̻̘̘͇̦͕͖͍̦̲̺͙͈͎̥̜̓̐̅͑͋̔̀͜͝͝ͅȉ̶̦͔͉̮̯͎̖̼̥͉̾͌̄̅̔̏̽̿̈́ͅn̴̡̛͍̠̥̦̖̳̫̭̩̰͔͔̮͙̪͈̤̖̘̙̔̀̔̈́̉̈́͒̂̅̽̿̔̅̐̐́͋̅̕͘͝g̷̖̈̀̒͆̚̚ ̷̯͌̀̇͒́͒͛́̀͛̽͛̈́̏̃̀̐W̵̢̪̥͔̉a̴͍̰̙͇̫̜̹̼̳̰̬̒̍́̋͛̍̏̉͐̑̆͆̓́̑̍͑͘͠ř̶̢̻̪̟̟͇͚̬̹̣̙̝̺̙̭̠͕͔̯̝̺̭̺̐͆͗̔̄̀̈̅́͠ǹ̴̛̛͎̤͈͖͎̱̯̽̇̊͋͗̅̎̿͌͋̀̇͘i̶̻̜͙̻̮̘̯̠͔̭͎̘͉͈͒̇̑ͅͅn̶̢̛̦̹̱̲͓͇̣̟̒̾̄͘g̷̣̩͕̠͍̘̰͇̗͇͔̯͈͚͋͌͆͐͛̎̾̔͛͊̈́̀̾̚͠ͅ ̷͍̫̜͙̉̌̾͑̾̄͆͌͂̉̃̀̈́̂̾̑̂̽͘͘͜͝͝ͅͅ⚠̵͎͖̙͈̬̰̰͑͛̄̀́̌̈͒̇̈́̾͂̄̚͝️̵̧̛̻͎̩̗͉̗̲̪̟̖̺̦̳͈̮̭͓͕̽̏̋͗͂͑̽̒̈́̾̄͗̅̄͗̒̋́̆̈́̕͝

S̵̛̯͋̈́͋̏̔̇͌̈́̎͊̍o̴̢̲̼̳̭͖̝̞̗̦̫͇̺̖̹̝͓͍̪͔̩̯͉̖̕l̸̨̛̛̝̝̰̬̻͓͚͖͎̩̼͖̟͓̳͈̫̓͐̍̑̍̑ặ̶̛̦̹̹͚͙͆̓̒͑͌́̔̊̐̓͋͒͒̎̑̕͜͠͠͠ŗ̵̨̟̺͙̥̤̘̬̖̪̲͕̻̐͒̈̅̀̈́̇̏͗͋͆̓͊͋̐̿̍̅̀͑̿̃͝͝͝ ̷̢̡̧̛̭̟̮̙̘̣̥͚̥͓͓̬̳̯̻̰͍̹̜͔̲̃͗̃̒̑̅̄̋̾̈͑̓͌̃̓̚͘͝͝ͅͅȩ̸̢̧̨̳̰͉͎̞͎̜̘̱̓c̶͓̼̣̾̓̏͋͆̽̐̀͒̎̒͜l̴̡̨̩̟͙̹̝̫̜̹͉̼̭̺̔̊͗͋́̀̍̊ͅî̴̡͔̥̟̺͍͖̠͉̟̺͓͋̒̽̋̓́̽̚̚͘p̷̬͖͖̋̽́̄̋͌̌̄͛͛͋͌̕͝͝͝s̵̨̡̧͖͙̻̰͓̙̥̤͙̟̘̊̀̋͌̉̊̐͑̀̏̊̈̊̍̔͛͛̋̕͘̕͠͝͝͠ͅę̶̗͓̼̭͍͙͙̠̞͎̙̳̰̣̞͕̦̮̦͍͒͊̅̔͝͝ ̶̛̭̲͓̗͈̯̳̫̀̒̅̽̽́̎̅̓͒̒̽͒̈́̅̕͝į̴̧̥̥̫͎̭̹͉̞̱̣̱̼͚̳̟͌s̶̨̢̧̧̟̖͔͕̜̝̬͍̰̭̻̳̖̗̫̮̭̬̹̥̦͋̀̾̔͆͗̃̍͘͜ ̴̟̒͌̓͌̈́́̂̔͆̒͒͋͐̉̄̈́̓̎͛̃̒͒̋͘͝͠͝n̵̛̤̑̇́̓̀̕e̵̢̢͕͔͎̭̲̬̫̮̩̖̖͎̙̥̹̫̹͕̗̔̆̑̾́̈̊̒̑͂̕̕͠ͅa̶̧͈͕͔̙͉͎̤̘̩̟͓̩̠̽̑r̸͍͓̥͈̦͔̯̭̱͇̖͇̲̤̫̈́̓̅̉̄̋̈͒̀͛̃̍̿͛͋̈͠ͅi̶̡͇̖̰̩̲̥̲̼͕̞͓̦̙̘̪̱͓̟͑́̈́n̴̢̧̡̠̟͔̰̣̝͈͎̹̻͈̹̗͉̞͇̝̘̲̖̭̮̕͜ğ̷͔̱̫̹̬͖̰̥͍̥̪̳͙̭̮̬̙̝̺̅͑̑͐͂̔̈̀͌͆̕ ̷̨̹̜͖̳̪̟̤̳̯̰͈͚̖̬̖͚̘̟̼̗̤̼͋̔́́̈̒̒̆́͜͠͠͝ͅͅ⚠̶̢̧̡̣̳̞̳͓͈̖͍̫̜̫̗͖͎̹͇͓̘͙̜̺̣͎̺̘́̓͋̈̏̈͂̌̍̓͌̌̈͗̄̔̋͂̓̾̆͊́̑͋̀̇️̷̧̡̨̧̥̘̯̠͖̗̠͕̩̘͙͎̱̞̣͙͓̲̼̤͉̍̊́̀̉̆̈̚͘̚͜

- Authors note 🍪

i'm so sorry for dissapering for months and coming back with a sub-par chapter :,) i'm also sorry if there were any mistakes, my nephew has been screaming throughout writing this, making it hard to focus. btw if you've read all this, what's your favourite subject in school?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1.3K 24
แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ๊œฐแดแดœษดแด… ส™ส แด๊œฑแด€แดแดœ แด…แด€แดขแด€ษช, สแดแดœษดษข [ส/ษด] แดŠแดษชษดแด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แดส€แด› แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด›ส€แด€ษชษดแด‡แด… แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€ แด…แด€แดขแด€ษช. แด›สœแด€แด› ษดษชษขสœแด›, แดกสœแด‡ษด แด…แด€แดขแด€ษช แด‡๊œฑแด„แด€แด˜แด‡แด… ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แดส€แด› แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€, สœแด‡...
54.4K 3.4K 39
"This is not slay. Not slay at all." Those were the first words I spoke in this unfamiliar environment after getting hit by bus due to running away f...
10.9K 357 10
"๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ? ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค. ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ?" ๐™Œ ๐™ญ ๐™Š๐™˜ ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™†๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™œ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ ๐™ ๐™ค ๐™…...
26.2K 1.2K 21
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ง๏ฟฝ...