๐๐š๐ง๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ | ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ฅ ๐˜ท๏ฟฝ...

By haylfarmer

โˆ˜โ™กเผ‰โˆ˜ ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ: ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ: ๐”๐ง๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ: ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘: ๐€๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’: ๐“๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ ๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“: ๐…๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”: ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•: ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—: ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž?
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ: ๐…๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐›๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐–๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฐ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–: ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ

10.1K 383 353
By haylfarmer

SECOND PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Flashback start.

Alarm clocks were the epitome of hell, but everyday you still managed to wake up, take a shower and brush your teeth before setting out to Dazai's room.

"Dazai-kun! Dazai-kun! Wake up it's time for work!" You screamed as you shook him.

He was a deep sleeper, and it seemed impossible to wake him up. You would take extra measures most of the time, to insure your safety.

"Don't accidentally slap me back this time..." You mutter to yourself, readying your hand.

Slap!

"Nooses-!"

"What were you even dreaming about Dazai-kun?" You were a bit unnerved.

His eyes settled on your form, as he sat up on his bed, "Good morning Y/n-chan~ are you making pancakes again today?"

You sighed, but soon nodded, patting his head slightly before walking out of the room. Dazai was of course following you with glee.

"You're not helping me. Last time you 'helped' you got me a second degree burn you ass-"

"I APOLOGIZED!" Dazai pouted, "I even gave you my limited edition suicide guide."

You leaned against the kitchen counter, eyeballing him. "Thanks for that and all, but it was made by a random dude, it's not even close to limited edition."

Dazai sat down on his kitchen table, smiling to make up for his past actions.

This definitely became a ritual for you two.

"Blueberry pancakes, banana pancakes or strawberry pancakes? I'm feeling strawberry pancakes today." You dove into the pantry, searching for flour.

You were definitely the pillar for the agency, always helping with Ranpos terrible sense of direction, and helping Dazai with his terrible cooking. Let alone your strength used for when situations turn drastically bad.

"Hm..." Dazai pondered, "Can you make Strawberry banana pancakes today?!" His eyes lit up in excitement.

Your eyes also lit up, grabbing all of the ingredients in a flash, "That sounds good! We've never tried it!"

"Mhm!"

Today, the pancakes were awesome.

But after you both finished them, you realized the time, and parted ways to get ready for work. It wasn't an unusual occurrence for you to be late, but Kunikida would definitely scold you every time, naturally. And Dazai would just barge in with a stupid grin, making the situation worse.

You put your outfit on with your powers, moving at the speed of light, internally laughing at Dazai for not being as fast. You were gonna get there before him, "Haha. I'm done!"

Just as you walked out of your door, and locked it, out came Dazai. He was wearing his normal shit-eating grin, shivering slightly when he saw you glare him down.

"Your shirt is unbuttoned in the middle," You pointed out, now wearing a shit-eating grin.

His smile dropped, and Dazai pouted as you 'won the competition.'

"Well let's get going! Today is Atsushi's first mission, right?" Your joyous tone made Dazai just as joyous.

"Yeah, I'm sure he'll do great."

"You sound like a dad doing to his sons first soccer game," You laughed while nudging the brown haired males shoulder.

He chucked before sending a genuine smile your way, which caught you off guard. "Thanks for the pancakes Y/n-chan."

Dazai was thankful you were always there to keep him in check, but what would happen if you weren't there anymore?

He definitely didn't want to think of that.

Flashback end.

"And to think that only happened a few hours prior," You sweatdropped, looking at Atsushi's kicked out body.

Today you got to meet Akutagawa and a pretty woman, but at the expense of Tanizaki, Naomi and Atsushi.

Kunikida was right beside you, reading his book upside down. You pretended not to notice, as you choose to calmly wait for the weretiger to stir awake.

Just as you blinked, Atsushi gasped awake. "Where... am I?"

"Finally you're awake." Your voice was the first thing he heard, and Atsushi fearfully looked towards both you and Kunikida.

"Y/n-san... Kunikida-san...?"

Kunikida looked towards you for a second before sighing, "Damn, I can't believe you pulled this during such a busy time. When Y/n-chan told me what happened, I couldn't believe it until I saw you."

You woefully stared at the scared Atsushi, he must be scared and shocked because of what happened. You couldn't help but feel bad for him, he probably wasn't expecting anything like this to happen.

"Where are Tanizaki-san and Naomi-san?!"

You pat his shoulder with a smile, calming him down. "Don't worry, they're both alive and safe."

Atsushi looked in between you and Kunikida, "Are you sure?... that's a relief."

You sat back down as Kunikida looked towards the boy, "Dr. Yosano is treating Tanizaki right now next door."

You winced at the loud screams that soon followed Kunikidas words. Poor Tanizaki.

"That's... treatment?" Atsushi started sweating.

Kunikida didn't say anything as you just nodded.

"I heard, brat."

"Huh?"

"You have a seven-billion yen bounty on your head on the black market."

"Eh?"

"Seven billion yen, huh? You've moved up in the world. No wonder the Port Mafia are keen to get their hands on you." Kunikida confessed.

You tried to console Atsushi by patting him on the back but it wasn't working well.

It was a try at least? You didn't really know how to comfort him since he only just joined the world of ability users.

"R-Really, seven-billion?" He looked towards you for confirmation. "Y/n-san?"

You just mumbled 'Yes.'

"Don't jump this on him, though, Kunikida-kun. It must be tough for him as is," You informed while standing up.

The brownish blonde haired man just grumbled while nodding. But Atsushi didn't register much after your "Yes."

"Wh-Wh-What should I do?" Atsushi freaked out, "The mafia might launch a raid on the agency. But why me?"

"Don't panic." Both you and Kunikida say at the same time, looking at the 18 year old.

"The Port Mafia are certainly violent to the extreme, but keep your cool. Losing your cool can kill even the most skilled." Kunikida added in.

Atsushi looked at his ideals book, "Um, it's upside down... Your notebook."

Your face turned blank, "Way to embarrass him Atsushi-kun..."

Kunikida just looked towards you with a small blush, and turned the book over to its proper side slowly. He then stood up, walking over to Atsushi, as You were still standing up next to the weretiger.

"I haven't lost my cool! I'm not going to panic over the mafia! Y/n-chan could easily beat them all! I would even beat them all back, no matter if they attack right here right now! I'll go like this, and this!"

You just awkwardly stood there, deadpanned.

'Kunikida-san's pretty wound up... But thankfully Y/n-san doesn't seem to be so scared.' Atsushi thought with a worried look.

You tried to keep a level head, but on the inside, you don't really want to see Chuuya again. What if it was awkward?!

Atsushi, gripped the sheets, thinking this was all his fault. Everyone must be scared because of the mafia, and it's his fault they're going to be targeting the agency.

"He'll be coming. You caused this. The worst-case scenario may come to pass... think about what you can do." Kunikida sent a nod towards you while talking to the boy.

If worst came to worst, you would have to handle it.

Your head felt like it was on fire, today was filled with responsibilities. Kunikida wasn't making it any better when it came to helping Atsushi.

"By the way, Y/n-chan. I've been looking for something... Have you seen my glasses? Did you take them when I wasn't looking?" Kunikda asked, about to step out of the room.

Both you and Atsushi looked towards each other with despondent looks. You slowly pointed towards his head.

"They're on your head, Kunikida-kun."

Atsushi nodded with a downcast look, this was all his fault.

You on the other hand, seen Kunikidas face heat up out of sheer embarrassment, and he bowed his head slightly before running off.

"Atsushi-kun... Please don't worry so much, we have your back as you have ours, ok?"

Atsushi blushed and looked towards you, almost crying because of your kindness.

"Y/n-san... thank you."

You smiled peacefully, showing that you weren't afraid at all. You could still smile. But every time the same thought runs through your mind, 'What if I see Chuuya again?! it's been what? four yEARS-'

"I better get going, it's busy right now." You pointed towards the door, before walking away.

Atsushi felt a tiny bit better after your words, but he wasn't dumb. He could see that you were nervous for some reason, and he most likely made the whole agency go into peril.

The second you stepped out of the room, your straight posture slacked, and you walked out to get yourself a water. Ever since you and Dazai brought back the siblings + Atsushi, there hasn't been a moments rest.

"Dazai's fat ass ate 4 out of the 6 pancakes, so I didn't eat that much this morning-"

The second you opened up the office doors, your eyes met with Ranpo, and you immediately plastered a smile on your face.

"Y/n-chan~ How are you?" The man-child gleefully stood up from the table, he was happy to have some company.

"Good afternoon Ranpo-san," You smile happily,  "Sorry I couldn't get you some sweets today, it's been busy."

He just smirked and pat your head, saying it was fine without words.

You also had a sweet tooth. So it was really normal for you to finish missions early to get yourself and Ranpo some junk food, to stock up and refuel.

What you didn't notice is that Atsushi had left the building with a sorrow filled expression. "I'm sorry Dazai-san, Y/n-san."

"Want me to keep you company, we can play some crazy 8's?" You asked, while pouring a cup of water.

Ranpo smirked even bigger, not caring if the Port Mafia was just about to barge in. He wanted to settle the score.

"What is it now?" Ranpo motioned you to sit down beside him on the table, "40 to 8?"

"Don't make fun of me!" You rolled your eyes, "I'm surprised I even won 8 times."

You put your water down, before setting the cards out. "3 games alright?"

"I'll make it 43 to 8 today."

You smiled, "Maybe, maybe not."

TIMESKIP

You peered down at your three cards, as Ranpo had two. You then clunched your head, untangling your legs, "Ok, I'll definitely make this a 42 to 9!"

Ranpo had already won the first two rounds, but you were still determined.

Just as you were about to place down your Queen of spades card, a random person from the Port Mafia tried to attack you.

"Can't you see I'm trying to win this thing?" You wryly smiled, shooting a small laser out of your pinky finger.

Kenji caught the body of the random man with a content face, "Good luck Y/n-san!"

You sent the sunny boy a thumbs up as Kunikida started yelling. "Stop playing cards and help!"

About 10 seconds after he yelled that, you gleefully placed down your last card as Ranpo still had one left. You won.

You shot poor Ranpo a smirk as he looked to the side, pouting, saying it was just luck that you won that time.

"Good game!" You jumped up, finally helping the agency to get rid of the Black Dragons, who Higuchi called in.

Yosano smiled from beside you, slashing a male with her weapon. You also smiled while shooting a laser beam at the other male beside the guy she just slashed.

"Here you go sunny!" You sent a closed eye smile to Kenji, tossing the body towards him.

He nodded just as happily, throwing the body out of window.

You shot another beam at a person, before noticing it was Gin, and she noticed you too, widening her eyes before blushing darkly.

"Long time no see," You whispered to her before knocking out one the members of the Black Lizard.

She nodded, not trusting her words.

Of course Ryūrō Hirotsu also noticed you, but didn't say anything, since he never had a problem with you. But they all knew one thing: they definitely had to report your existence to Mori, since he's been trying to find you for so long.

You let Yosano fight Gin, because you couldn't do it yourself. You winced when Hirotsu stood in front of you, ready to use his ability.

It was a good ability, just not as good as yours.

Atsushi panicked when the windows shattered, "Why is the agency behind attacked?!"

You used this as an opportunity to get more sunlight, "A𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭'𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦"

The male widened his eyes when you collected a ball of light in your hands, you laughed at his expression, "Lights out."

He tried to attack using his ability, but it was useless, there's no chance against fighting against light when it's already being thrown at you.

Hirotsu coughed blood as he was thrown through the wall, and he ultimately passed out.

Ranpo chucked from the table he was sitting on, since he couldn't fight. "Good pun."

You smiled towards him, "Thanks."

The male felt his checks heat up but he ignored it, choosing to open a lollipop up from his stash.

Kunikida on the other hand, stopped fighting to give you an unimpressed look, "Who's paying for that now?"

"Me," You grumbled out tiredly.

Yosano just giggled at your antics before knocking a guy out.

Just then, Atsushi came in through the door, looking at everything and everyone. He stood there shocked.

"So you're finally back, brat." Kunikida welcomed, twisting a guys arm.

"Welcome back!" You greeted, kicking a guys privates.

"Uhhh..."

Finally it was over.

"This is why I hate raids... They really throw off our budget projections." Kunikida mumbled.

"It's really messy in here." You chime in, looking around.

"Using machine guns for a raid was a little over the top. It's your turn to go around the neighborhood with apologies and gifts, Kunikida-kun," Yosano said, putting her hands on her hips.

Meanwhile Kenji was joyfully holding a gun, which looked really off putting.

Kunikida went off grumbling about how this scenario was the worst, as you went up to Yosano with a tired expression.

"Huh?!" Atsushi couldn't register anything.

'So this was worst case scenario to him?! This is the Port Mafia military squad said to be on par with special ops?'

"Look Yosano-san, I got that guys blood on me!"

"Don't worry Y/n-san, we'll go shopping after this." Yosano smiles with a happy blush on her face.

"Yay!"

Kenji looked at the passed out bodies, before turning towards Y/n.

"Do we do the same thing as last time?"

You smirked, "Mhm."

Kunikida sighed, "Throw 'em out already."

"Roger!" Kenji was the strongest physically, so he happily obliged to throwing them out the window.

"One, two, three!"

'The agency's far more violent than the Port Mafia.' Atsushi thought.

You were watching as Kenji threw the bodies out the widow with a small smile, waving bye-bye to them, still a little mad at how they ruined the interior decoration.

You still felt a little bad for Gin, but it was nice to see her again anyways.

"I can't believe you wondered off in the middle of it all! I told you, you're a member of the agency now. You should be thinking about what you yourself can do." Kunikida scolded.

Walking up to Atsushi, you placed a hand on his shoulder, "Remember what I said before, we have your back, and you have ours!"

He blushed red, thinking back to it before nodding happily.

Kunikida irked, "Now help with the clean up, brat!"

You then looked around and didn't even notice that Atsushi had started crying, too happy for words.

Kunikida got scared, "Why are you crying?"

"I'm not crying!"

You walked away with a sigh, before remembering what you were looking for. "Uh- Where's Dazai-kun?!"

Ranpo and Yosano shrugged as you fell to the ground, exasperated.

"I didn't forget about that wall that you broke either Y/n-chan!"

"Give me a small break here Kunikida-kun!"

- Authors note 🌀
I'M SCARED PEOPLE AREN'T GOING TO READ IT SINCE THIS CHAPTER IS SO LONG (2700 WORDS) hope it was good and you enjoyed though. THANKS FOR 13K READS BTW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.3K 24
แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ๊œฐแดแดœษดแด… ส™ส แด๊œฑแด€แดแดœ แด…แด€แดขแด€ษช, สแดแดœษดษข [ส/ษด] แดŠแดษชษดแด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แดส€แด› แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด›ส€แด€ษชษดแด‡แด… แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€ แด…แด€แดขแด€ษช. แด›สœแด€แด› ษดษชษขสœแด›, แดกสœแด‡ษด แด…แด€แดขแด€ษช แด‡๊œฑแด„แด€แด˜แด‡แด… ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แดส€แด› แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€, สœแด‡...
5.8K 209 10
You are a normal human being, living a normal human life. You have two loving parents, friends, decent grades and everything is nice. What else could...
6.5K 343 15
โคท๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™˜๐™๐™ช๐™ช๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š, ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™ข. โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๏ฟฝ...
5.2K 76 46
ยฐโ€โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ VARIOUS BSD X READER ONE-SHOTS Works from my Tumblr! All works are fluff ยฐโ€โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ