'๐Ž๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐’๏ฟฝ...

By -N3KOMA

โฆ(DISCONTINUED) โžœ ๐€ ๐’๐”๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„, ๐“๐‡๐€๐“'๐’ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐’. ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐๐€๐†๐„๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐Š๏ฟฝ... More

: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โ€ข [ VIP author note ] โ€ข
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐จ๐ง๐ž
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž ๏ฟผ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๏ฟผ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๏ฟผ
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
โ†  [ ๐’ฬฒ๐ฉฬฒ๐žฬฒ๐œฬฒ๐ขฬฒ๐šฬฒ๐ฅฬฒ ๐‚ฬฒ๐กฬฒ๐šฬฒ๐ฉฬฒ๐ญฬฒ๐žฬฒ๐ซฬฒ ]
the end..

: อ€ฬ—โž› ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

5.2K 229 72
By -N3KOMA

'Consciousness'

➳➳➳➳➳┄┄※┄┄➳➳➳➳➳

"[Y/N].."

"[Y/N].."

"My angel, wake up.."

A soft faint voice called out repeatedly, trying to arouse the [H/C] haired female from her slumber. "[Y/N].." They spoke once again, raising their voice.

This caused [Y/N] to stir up in her sleep, slowly waking up. "[Y/N].." They repeated her name again. The latter properly opened her eyes, the view in-front of her remained indistinct. "Its good to see you again, [Y/N].."

The more the voice talked, the more familiar it sounded to the [H/C] haired female. "You're all grown up now, I'm happy to see you become such an independent woman. Protecting your loved ones, making sure they are unharmed."

She felt hands cup her head as the figure leaned down to press a soft peck on her forehead. Once they've pulled away, her [E/C] orbs widened in shock. "Okasan.." She mumbled, tears starting to prick her eyelids.

Sasha watched Mikasa receive the news of Eren's death, along with the squad he was assigned with from Armin. Her hand placed on top of [Y/N]'s hand─who laid her head on Sasha's legs.

A soft mumble caught her attention, making her turn to the source. She lowered her gaze to the female in her lap, catching the tears slid down her closed eyes.

"Ok-Okasan.." [Y/N] mumbled, her eyebrows slowly furrowing downwards. Sasha's thumb stroked the back of her hand, an attempt to ease the [H/C] haired female.

Reiner glanced at [Y/N] before back at Mikasa, who walked away from Armin—an emotionless expression present on her face.

"Okasan!" The daughter embraced her mother, hot tears streaming down her face. "Oh honey.." Her mother cooed, rubbing her daughter's back in comfort.

"I miss you."

"I miss you as well my angel.."

[M/N] replied, pulling away from the warm hug to cup her daughter's face. [M/N] hummed, wiping the tears that escaped [Y/N]'s eyes with her thumbs, "Don't cry my sweetheart.." She spoke in soft tone.

"You know how much I hate seeing you cry.." [Y/N] breathed out a laugh, wiping her tears. The latter smiled lovingly at her mother, relieved to see her in a safe and happy state.

"You're alright, right? You're safe here?" The daughter wanted ensure her mother's safety. [M/N] smiled, grabbing a hold of her hands. "Do not worry about us my daughter, you're currently in a battle, shouldn't you worry about that first ?"

[Y/N] gave out a light-hearted chuckle before nodding, "Most importantly you're safe, okasan." However, she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion; "Sorry but 'us'?" She repeated the previous word said in her mother's reassurance.

[M/N]'s lips tugged upwards, forming a warm smile. "Us."

"Okasan!" A small voice called out from a distance, "L###?" Her mother's voice was muffled as she called the unidentified person, "Okasan..?"

[Y/N] called out for her mother, her surroundings becoming indistinct. "[Y/N]? Please wake up, we're making our move now.." A familiar voice echoed through her mind.

"Sasha?"

"[Y/N] wake up!" A masculine voice called out to wake her up. "Reiner?"

[M/N]'s face became blurry, "[Y/..N]?" She called in a worried tone. A small figure appeared by her mother's side. Due to the blurriness, she couldn't make out their face features.

[Y/N]'s body suddenly felt heavy as her surroundings darkened,

"N̵̠̠͓̿͐̿̈́͠e̴͉͖͍̔̓̔́̾̾e̵͎̙͆̒̓̒̔͋͜s̵̺̝̼͊̈́̿̈́̓͋a̴̡͔̦̓͒͌͊͘͝n̸͖͕͚̾͊̒̚͝?"

"[Y/N]! You're finally awake!" The reddish brunette beamed, watching her best friend breath heavily after jolting up awake. [Y/N] furrowed her eyebrows as she went through a throbbing headache.

"We don't have much time left, let's go." The sound of the ODM gear being used filled [Y/N]'s ears, she turned her gaze to the source. Multiple soldiers bounced off the rooftop, making their way to a destination that remained unknown only to [Y/N].

"Wh-.. Where are we going?" She inquired as sasha helped her up to her feet. "To the supply room in the headquarters." The latter answered. "I know it seems like a deadly risk," She started gazing at the [H/C] haired female, who grasped the hand grips on the gear she wore.

"but its the only choice we got." [E/C] made contact with light brown, [Y/N] nodded at sasha. "Lets go!" With that, the two females took off─[Y/N] ignoring the pain in her right arm.

"Eren's dead?" [Y/N} questioned in a surprised tone, the expression in her face held shock and pain. "Along with his squad, Armin was the only one who made it out alive.." Sasha nodded in confirmation before turning her gaze forward, maneuvering faster to reach the others.

"Come on [Y/N]!" The latter gulped nervously, moistening her dry throat. She grit her teeth in rage and sorrow, 'Fuck..' She cursed inwardly after an image of the brunette flashed in her head.

She shook her head to revive herself back to reality, 'not now, he's gone.. may his soul rest peacefully..' she wished, using the ODM gear to make her way closer to the others.

"Mikasa!"

"I'm going after Armin!"

[Y/N]'s eyes traveled to the source, watching as Conny and Armin made their way towards the black haired female, leaving Jean in charge of the group cadets. The female jumped on top of the rooftop, running towards Jean.

"Jean! What do we do!?" She inquired, his back facing her. "Its useless.." Her eyes widened at his words, "We can't make it to the headquartered, unless we don't mind dying here.." He sighed out, his gaze lowering to the cadet below.

"Shit, he's out of gas." A scream was heard from the male cadet as he tried to swing his blades at the human-eating beast. "I'll save you!" One of his comrades maneuvered towards the surrounded male, hoping he'd be able to save him,

[Y/N]'s eyes widened, "NO WAIT!" She and Jean called out at the same time, trying to stop the male.

Unfortunately, his rescue mission was a fail as a large hand clasping around his body, captured by the titan.

[Y/N]'s breath hitches at the sight of the cadets being eaten, turning her gaze away from the dreadful scene. However, Jean's gaze stuck at the titan, his eyes holding fear and shock 'Why couldn't I stop them?'.

A feminine shriek was heard, startling the alive cadets as they watched in horror. 'I shouldn't have been the lead...' Jean thought, clenching on the hand grips of his gear.

"Jean!" [Y/N] called out louder, knocking the male out of his thoughts.

"What do we do now?"

"I-.." Jean started out, gazing at the destination from afar. His colored orbs glanced down at the titans, who were currently occupied with the deceased. A plan came to his mind, making him turn to the remaining cadets.

"Lets go!" He ordered, catching all of their attention. "The titans are occupied currently, we'll be able to make it if we make a run to the headquarters!" He exclaimed, dropping down from the rooftop.

[Y/N] nodded following the male, the others following behind. 'We can do it..' [Y/N] thought, pushing herself upwards towards the titan. 'Fucking cut his nape!' Ignoring her aching arm, she sliced the nape of the huge creature.

She didn't stop, moving on to the next titan in front of her. "Agh!" She grunted while slicing the titan's skin, both in pain and rage.

[Y/N] kept following the leader, Jean, while slicing titans here and there. However, her eyes spotted Jean being captured by a titan.

"Jean!" She called out, quickly maneuvering towards the male. "Quickly!" She ordered after slicing the titan's fingers, releasing Jean from the titan's hold.

"Shit.."
'I don't have enough time to go and cut it.' She grit her teeth, trying her best to move away from the titan. A shadow casted over her figure, her heart pounding against her rib cage.

"Fuck, shit!" She cursed out, trying to escape the large hand above her. Suddenly, a loud thud was heard behind her, startling the female.

"Let's go." A familiar figure swiftly went past her, her [E/C] orbs caught their blonde hair—a smile climbed up her lips.

"Thank you, Annie!" She expressed her gratitude in words, following the female behind.

"Agh!" [Y/N] grunted, shielding her face with her arms as she crashed into the large glass windows after slashing two titans that climbed the walls of the headquarters. Her body collided with the wooden floor, rolling on the floor─her back making contact with a flipped table.

"Shit.." She cursed, opening her eyes to see the blurred view in-front of her. The sound of windows smashing, along with thuds and footsteps filled her ears as cadets crashed into the interior of the headquarters.

"[Y/N], are you alright?" A hand gripped on her uninjured forearm, helping her up to her feet."Ye-Yeah, I'm good Sasha." [Y/N] nodded, reassuring the reddish brunette."..abandoning us?! You idiots!!" Jean yelled at the members of supply squad, "Je-Jean! Cut it out!" Marco held back the male, preventing him from punching another member.

"Jean!-" [Y/N] was cut off by a sudden loud crash that created a hole in the wall, sending flying debris everywhere. The latter squinted her eyes to take a short glance at what's behind the crashed wall, however, in a matter of seconds they widened in fear.

Two faces which belonged to those man-eating beasts stared down at the humans, their food, in hunger and amusement through the hole in the wall they've created. Their lips tugged upwards, forming a wild and psychotic smile.

Screams erupted from the cadets as they started to make their way towards the exit of the room, "Everyone get out! Evacuate!" [Y/N] opened the door, allowing the cadets to leave the room easily and into the interior of the headquarters.

"Jean!"

The called male froze in his spot, his brown eyes shakily fixated on the large beasts that directly stood in-front of him, [Y/N]'s eyes caught one of the titans leaning in.

Her eyes widened, she hurriedly rushed towards the male. "You idiot!" She scolded him after pulling the male rearwards by the collar of his shirt and jacket, making him stumble backwards and falling down on the floor.

[Y/N] hissed at the feeling of jean sitting on her leg. However, her attention was stolen by something else, a large fist collided with the male titan's face, causing him to crash into the titan beside with powerful force─launching them far away.

Jean and [Y/N] gulped at the action that unfolded in-front of their eyes, "What.." The [H/C] haired female started, "..the fuck was that?" The male continued, astonishment mixed with the fear in his eyes.

"Jean! [Y/N]!"

They heard a familiar voice call out. "Armin?!" [Y/N] called out, trying to stand but jean's weight on her leg prevented her from doing so. "Jean." [Y/N] called.

"Oh! Sorry about that.." He stood up, holding out his hand for the female to hold. [Y/N] placed her hand in his, hoisting herself up back to her feet. "Thank goodness, you're alright!" The blonde male breathed out in relief, standing in-front of his two comrades with Conny and Mikasa by his side.

"Mikasa! Are you alright?"

[Y/N] was cut off after hands rested over her shoulders, "I'm perfectly fine, are you? I've been informed that you have lost a lot of blood due to fighting off titans." Mikasa asked, her gray orbs inspecting the shorter's for any wounds.

Her eyes landed on the large stain of blood on her right sleeve, her hand immediately rested over it. "Does it hurt?" She asked, earning a hiss from the female due to the sudden force applied on her deep gash.

"Sorry.." Mikasa retracted her hand before once again placing it on the wound, gently stroking it up and down. [Y/N] flashed a small smile to Mikasa, placing her hand on top of hers.

"A bit, but on the bright side, the blood has stopped. Otherwise I would've died from blood loss." The [H/C] haired female tried her best to reassure the black haired female.

'So her overprotectiveness increased towards the people she cared for after Eren's death, oh Mikasa..' [Y/N]'s eyes held a sad gaze as she watched the Ackerman sigh in relief.

"Is someone going to explain what just happened?" Jean inquired, pointing at the hole in the wall─wanting answers regarding the scene that occurred a few minutes ago.

"Please enlighten us with the answers you have." [Y/N]'s gazed at all three of them. The trio could see the curiosity in their eyes.

Armin sighed, a small smile climbing his lips.

"That titan.. is different."

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 186 10
โ–Ž๐—•๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ข ๐——๐—œ๐—˜. ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—ˆ๐—/๐—Œ๐—‡๐—„ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‡fi๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡. ้€ฒๆ’ƒใฎๅทจไบบ โ ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๏ฟฝ...
55.3K 521 11
THIS STORY HAS BEEN PERMENANTLY DISCONTINUED! * * * * * I DO NOT OWN ATTACK ON TITAN OR ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS! Mature content I apologize i...
161K 6.2K 63
Y/N Reiss is the only one of Rod Reiss's children that survived when the Attack Titan stole the Founder. Not even Rod himself knows Y/N survived. Now...
120K 5.2K 23
เผถโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆเญจโ™กเญงโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขเผถ ๐‘๐ž๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐€ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ญ๏ฟฝ...