Heart Of A Fighter | Aliyah X...

By QueenZain3

[ A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] "He found his true love in high school" "He would protect his family and frien... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Finale | Chapter 19
Epilogue

Chapter 15

231 11 80
By QueenZain3

The two cute couple which is what Aliyah's friends say was talking as She moved her hair aside and stared at Alex.

Aliyah: So, You just made Corbin single.

Alex: Of coruse I did, And He honestly deserved that.

Aliyah: True. I was done with his attitude along with her friends.

Alex: Same. Also What do you wanna do today after school?

Aliyah: Hmmm Lemme think! .....How about we go and watch a movie tonight?

Alex: *Smiles* Sounds great actually

Aliyah: Yaaaay! Awesome!!

Suddenly Aliyah's friends were coming to sit with them as Alex was starring at his plate.

Toni: So, How are the lovebirds doing today?

Trish: You two seem to have fun right now.

Aliyah: Of course! Me and Alex are going to watch a movie tonight

The Girls gasped and started clapping in happiness as Alex was blushing.

Sasha: Oh my goodness! You two are already such a cute couple!!

Trish: See!? I told you something was gonna happen!

Mickie: Relax now hahaha.

Zelina: Also Alex, Whats with that Shirt your wearing?

Alex looked at his shirt and then stared at Zelina.

Alex: What's so bad about it?

Scarlett: It looks funny hahaha!

Alex: Heh, Aliyah told me to wear it.

Toni: Im surprised the school allowed you to walk around in that.

Aliyah: Actually he zipped up his jacket so nobody could see it Hehehe. Come on Girls, Dont you think he looks cute?

Mickie: Definitely in your eyes, He does.

She winked as Aliyah laughed a little while Alex chuckled. The bell rang as Recess was over and They had to do
one more class before leaving.

After School

Alex was walking with Aliyah as She said her goodbyes to her friends as they were holding hands and walking and heading to Aliyah's house because She wanted him to stay with her for sometime.

Alex: I saw Corbin glarring at me when we were walking.

Aliyah: Ugh, Of course. You ruined his relationship. Oh sorry, I mean "Relationships"

Alex: Thats true, But he needed to learn his lesson.

Aliyah: Right! When can we go to the movies?

Alex: *Chuckles* Maybe right now if you want?

Aliyah: A Hundred Times Yes! Im gonna go change then!

Alex: Okay, I'll be waiting.

Aliyah: Just Remember to not peak~

She smiled as Alex looked at her and blushed deeply.

Alex: W-What??? Why would I even do that??

He facepalmed as He was waiting for Aliyah. Ten minutes later Aliyah came out with a casual style outfit.

Alex: Nice, Feeling the casual style?

Aliyah: Yeah, But do you need me to dress up better then this?

Alex: *Smiles* Anything your comfortable with. Your always beautiful to me anyway.

Aliyah: *Blushes* Awww thank you so much.

Alex went to her and kissed her cheek as Aliyah kissed his cheek. The two held hands again and was heading to the Movie theater. They had their tickets as Aliyah was getting excited to watch a movie.

Alex: Woah, Your jumping a bit too much now.

Aliyah: Im super excited for the movie, Thats why hehehe!

Alex: Just wait a little, Aliyah hehe.

Alex went really close to her as Aliyah was looking and...

Aliyah: Awwww, Your so sweet.

She giggled as Alex moved her hair aside. A couple mintues later. They took their seats to the movie which was a romance movie. Aliyah rested her head on Alex's Shoulder as Alex touched Aliyah's hand.

They kept watching the Movie as Alex whispered to Aliyah.

Alex: This movie seems really good in my opinion. They did a great job making this.

Aliyah decided to play around as She touched Alex's Shoulder and went very close to his ear and whispered.

Aliyah: But not the movie we can make right here~

Alex blushed and started coughing a little as He drank some water and stared at Aliyah who was trying to not laugh too hard.

Alex: Seriously? Gosh, We are in a theater, Aliyah.

Aliyah: Your face is so red hehehe.

Alex scratched his hair and smiled as Both of them continued watching the movie.

After the Movie. Aliyah and Alex were walking as She was talking.

Aliyah: The movie was so cute! It almost brought tears to my eyes.

Alex: It was really nice for sure. I enjoyed it.

Aliyah: Hehehe Thats awesome then.

Alex and Aliyah were standing as Aliyah wanted to ask something to Alex.

Aliyah: How is your mother doing today?

Alex: She is doing okay, Still the same as usual but She is good.

Aliyah: I wish everything will be fine again. Dont worry, I'm here for you.

Alex: Thank you, Its just that...Now I'm honestly used to beating people up in a fight club. Its like a hobby for me now.

Aliyah: Awww Alex, But I'm feeling worried for you.

Alex looked at her as Aliyah looked at him.

Aliyah: What if somebody will caught you and Call the police? What if Your opponent injures you permanently somewhere? What if......You lose your life during a fight?

She was trying not to cry as Alex felt really sad and hugged her.

Alex: Hey...Aliyah, Don't worry. Ill be fine.

Aliyah: Im really afriad to lose you...

Alex kissed her forehead as They stared at eachother.

Alex: Even if I'm somewhere very far away from. I still have you in my heart, I'll be fine Aliyah, Dont worry too much. Just remember that I love you. Your the reason why I don't feel alone anymore.

Aliyah hugged him tightly as Alex hugged her back.

Alex: Now please.... I don't wanna see a single tear on you.

Aliyah wiped her tears and smiled as They kissed eachothers cheeks.

Alex: Now where is the movie we are suppose to make?

Aliyah: Oh That's at home, Charmer~

She winked as Alex blushed not expecting that response.

Alex: Okay, I said that as a joke and I didnt expected that.

Aliyah: *Laughs* Your so cute when your like that Hahaha! And Also I'm joking with the movie thing hehehe.

Alex smiled as They got on the bike and went to Aliyah's house. After a couple mintues reaching there. Alex was opening the door with the keys as He started talking.

Alex: Hey Aliyah...

Aliyah: Yes?

Alex: *Opens the door and stares at her* I'm gonna go to the fight club early morning. And since its the weekend. I just wanted to ask, After I come back from the fight club. Do you want to visit my Mother at the hospital.

Aliyah was starring as She fixed her hair and had a bright smile.

Aliyah: I actually would love to be honest.

Alex: *Smiles* I'm really happy to hear then.

Aliyah: *Smiles* I feel excited to meet her.

Alex smiled as They got in the house. They changed their clothes, Had dinner and talked for sometime.

Aliyah kissed his nose and hugged him as Alex kissed her cheek before going to sleep.

They really were deeply in love.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry if it was kinda boring. I totally did not sleep good today and have a headache :"( Stay strong and Stay safe!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 9.9K 38
"Eli! Seriously this is ridiculous let me down!" I yell as I pound furiously on his back. "Not a chance. And don't ever wear something like that to a...
318K 8.6K 23
Everyone knows Shelly Summers as the schools typical nerd, with dorky glasses. Who wears lose shirts and sweatpants to school, tying her hair in a me...
30 1 11
16 year old Danae's life is slowly going downhill with trying to pass his exams, get a job and get into college. His mum doesn't make it any easier t...
1.9M 55.1K 31
[HIGHEST RANKING #1 IN FALLINGINLOVE] It wasn't ever supposed to happen like it did. It wasn't supposed to happen at all... Katarina Rhodes was just...