The Pack

By uptowniall

(heterosexual/werewolf/one direction) fanfic between a boy named Zayn Malik, His pack, and an average girl na... More

The Pack
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
is seriously honestly so sorry
Chapter 20 (The End)

Chapter 2

4.7K 125 13
By uptowniall

I came to my senses, I smelt a fireplace; I could hear the fire crackling.

What an odd afterlife, I thought. Oh god, I’m in hell.

No, actually, I wasn’t feeling any pain at all. The numbness in my foot was almost gone. I tried to remember all that happened the night before, all I could remember was trying to cross a lake and my foot fell in.

Suddenly it all came back to me.

I started to smell coffee, my eyes popped open as I sat up abruptly. That’s when I noticed the pain, and I fell right on my back again. I winced, scooting down the wool quilt on my lap and staring at my stomach. My shirt was torn and there were claw marks. I wasn’t wearing my coat, boots or snow pants anymore. But no one had changed me out of my shirt. I was thankful for that, I wasn’t up for a random person groping me.

I looked around at my surroundings; I was in a small living room. The walls and floors were wood, there was a wall covered in books and bookshelves, and in the middle of that wall was placed a crackling fireplace. I saw a doorway, and in the doorway a small light was on. There was also another doorway perpendicular to that one, but i couldnt see in it. I also saw a window, and outside of that window it was pitch black.

I shuffled up the soft worn red couch, sitting up as gently as i could. I was alone in the room. I was thinking about standing up and wandering the house, trying to find someone. But before I could even think about standing, a small mousy brunette walked in.

“Oh!” She exclaimed, pausing in the doorway and looking at me, “Liam she’s awake!”

I sat there, worried about who had saved me… and if I’d have to make a run for it.

My thoughts melted away as a gorgeous wavy haired brunette walked in, he smiled widely at me.

“Thanks Louisa,” He said patting the girl on her shoulder, and making his way across the room to me.

He sat on the end of the couch, I pulled my knees up to my chest, shying away into the opposite corner of the couch.

“Hey I’m Liam, how are you feeling,” The boy said, sympathetically.

“Fine.” I replied quietly, shyly.

“You got beat up pretty bad last night… when me and Zayn found you… wow” He broke eye contact with me, looking down and rubbing the back of his neck.

I got sad when I didn’t see his soothing deep brown eyes. I wasn’t afraid of him, I almost found an attachment to him, even though we just met.

“Where am I,” I asked,

“Yakutat… Alaska, me and my friends house…” He said, not quite sure which I needed the answer to.

“Where’s my dad,” I asked

“Um,” He replied, unsure of how to answer.

I heard footsteps as I looked up and saw four people piling into the doorway.

The first person that walked into the room was gorgeous, he had dark brown hair, almost black. He was tall and tan looking, his hair was down, hanging just above his eye. He had a focused look on his face, I saw stubble on his face. Behind him was the girl I first saw when I woke up, I think her name was Louisa. The next two people walked in at the same time, almost shoulder to shoulder. One had curly hair, the other a shy looking blonde.

The only girl here was Louisa, I wondered what kind of girl she was, so far she seemed sweet.

They all sat in chairs around the room, we all stayed silent before the blonde boy spoke up, surprisingly, he looked the youngest and shyest.

“I’m Niall,” He said, his cheeks were rosy… but I had a feeling they were like that all the time.

“I’m Louisa!” The chipper girl said, as her smooth light brown hair cascaded down, almost all the way to her bellybutton. Liam and Louisa had the same hair color; I looked back and forth between the two before the silent curly haired boy spoke up.

“I’m Harry,” He was silent, but in the end he gave a cheeky grin. I smiled back, laughing a bit.

I looked at the last boy, who had yet to say anything. I stared at him, he was looking intently at something but he wasn’t focusing on anything in the room.

I didn’t expect him to reply, so I just spoke.

“I’m India and I’m…. Lost,” I replied tucking my mangled hair behind my ear.

“Don’t worry we’ll help you figure this out,” Liam said scooting closer and resting a hand on my knee. I tensed up, but relaxed after I got used to his large comforting hand.

“Oh! Your shirt is all torn, right, you can borrow one of mine,” Liam said, standing up, “Come on, I’ll give you a tour” He replied nodding behind him.

I warily stood up, crossing my hands over my stomach so my belly wasn’t showing to all the strangers.

The nameless dark haired beauty snapped his head up then, giving a glare to Liam. Liam shrugged and started walking down a long hallway. I silently followed.

He didn’t give me much of a tour besides pointing and saying things like, “Kitchen, bathroom, Louisa and Harry’s room,”

We prodded up the narrow staircase, there were three more rooms at the top, Liam walked into one, tossing a t-shirt my way. I glanced around his plain room and his large disheveled bed. Then I glanced down at the t-shirt he threw me. It was big and grey.

“There’s a bathroom, across the hall you can go ahead and change there,” Liam said, pointing out the door.

I thanked him, walking out the door. I changed into the t-shirt. It was baggy but comfortable. I threw my own ripped shirt into the trash can before walking out.

Liam smiled, “Looks great, are you hungry?”

I didn’t notice before, but now that he asked, my stomach answered with a low growl.

He laughed as he lead me downstairs and I sat down at a worn table. Before I knew it everyone was in the room placed around the table.

There were only so many chairs, so Louisa sat on Harrys lap. I smiled at the obvious couple; I always wanted something cute like that. He nuzzled his face in her shoulder with a cute loving smile on his face.

The nameless boy sat in the seat beside me, he turned to me, “I’m Zayn,”

I nodded, not sure what to say. We all sat in silence. For some reason I felt comfortable around these strangers, I atempted to pull my feet up to an indian-sitting style.

I gasped and winced in pain as the edge of the chair glided across my ankle.

“What, what is it?” Zayn said, grabbing my wrist. I looked up into his deep brown eyes, I caught gold flecks, and they were beautiful. I forgot I hadn’t replied,

I choked out, “My- My-ankle,”

I pulled up the pant of my black sweat pants, I gasped at the nasty bite mark I had on my ankle.

My mouth dropped, how hadn’t I noticed that before?

“Looks better than last night,” Liam shrugged, walking over with a spatchula in his hand.

“How long was I asleep?” I curiously asked,

“All day, surprisingly,” Louisa spoke up,

“We put medicine on it, you’ll be fine,” Liam replied, unconcerned.

I nodded. Before I knew it a heaping plate of mac and cheese was placed before me. I wondered if he knew it was my favorite meal. I didn’t question as I began to dig in.

After an hour I scooted away my unfinished plate.

“Ar ya gana finish tht,” Niall asked, his cheeks already stuffed with food.

“No,” I replied chuckling, “I’m tired, and I miss my dad,” I tried not to frown, but that was hard, I just wanted to know if he was okay.

“Well you can sleep here tonight, tomorrow we’ll figure everything out,” Liam replied,

“Yeah I can bring a few more pillows for the couch,” Harry added

I nodded, okay with the suggestion,

“No, she can sleep in my bed,” Zayn said, looking up at me.

My eyes widened, he laughed then, the first time I saw a non-serious look on his face, “I mean, I’ll take the couch of course,”

“Thank you, but you don’t-“

Zayn cut me off, “No I insist, come on,”

He lead me up the stairs once again, but instead of walking into Liams room, we walked into the room across the hall. It also had a big bed, but unlike liams room, Zayns bed was made. His room was very clean, and there were sketches hung up all over his walls.

“Did you draw those?” I asked, glancing towards zayn, then back at the wall. There were tons of sketches, he much have sketched every day. Most were of people, and wolves. I shivered at the thought. Wolves.

I looked back over at him, he nodded and shrugged, “Well, do you need anything?”

My mind rushed, I’d like my dad, and a bandaid for my ankle, and a toothbrush. But instead of asking I just shook my head and climbed under his crisp covers.

He smiled at me, “Goodnight India, see you in the morning,”

I gave a gentle, “mmm” as he shut off the lights and silently closed the door.

Seconds later sleep found me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794 66 6
She has known it for a long time. She has known but she had no choice but to act how the society wanted her to act. She feared rejection like any oth...
161K 3.9K 70
I don't own Naruto or any other characters. All of it belongs to Kishimoto-San Credit to them:https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11172567/1/
11.2K 117 26
What will happen when Emmett signs the family up for a wife swap? Read to find out
881K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.