The Choice | Bucky Barnes or...

Por Gaia550

Y/n's a very lively and loving girl. She lives during the Second World War, falling in love with Bucky Barnes... Mais

I'll never be able to tell you goodbye
The first meeting
Promise
A long sleep
she's still alive
Always by your side
Turn off the feeling
A new beginning
Falling in love again
Someone from the past

After a long time

1.2K 43 7
Por Gaia550

Hi everybody, how are you? I wanted to apologize for not publishing anymore. I'll try to publish more assiduously from now on. There will be spicy scenes in this chapter, good reading :)

Steve's pov

I haven't seen Bucky in five months and his absence hurts me. He's always been present in my life, now he's become like a brother for me and having him so distant makes me feel like a void inside my body. I tried to make myself strong by telling Y/n about him, but I'm afraid she's falling in love with him by doing so. I notice this from the way her eyes light up every time we talk about him. And if on the one hand I'm happy for my best friend, on the other I'm sad for myself. I don't understand what I feel for her. She's so different from the other girls. She doesn't care how she can look like in the eyes of others, she does what her instinct tell her to do.

Unfortunately she's always seen me as a little man to be taken care of, but I'm not surprised. Although my heart was full of courage, my small appearance suggested that I wasn't suitable for taking care of someone. But now that I have the serum inside my body, I can be the one to protect her.

But as much as all women today seem to be fascinated by me and my appearance, she still doesn't seem to see me, or at least not in the sense I would like.

I've been dating with Peggy lately. She never cared about my physical appearance, she listens to me when I speak and admires everything I do. She never tells me anything when she finds me watching Y/n secretly. I think she guessed something and I'm sorry for that, I like her.

Can you love two people at the same time? I guess so. But maybe one of the two is loved more and right now my heart is calling the name Y/n.

She's in front of me right now. She's lying on the lawn of Peggy's house, admiring the starry sky. I know how much she's suffering right now, the uncertainty of knowing whether Bucky is alive or not is killing me inside.

But unlike her, I know where he might be. Hydra has taken an army division prisoner and one of them may be Bucky. I didn't tell Y/n because I know she would like to follow me and I would never let her. Instead, I have spoken about this with Peggy and she have decided to help me reach the place where they are.

Maybe by saving all those soldiers, Y/n will notice me..

-

After flying over the enemy defenses, I parachuted by myself, making sure that Peggy and Stark returned home safe and sound. I manage to penetrate the Hydra base and start looking for Bucky.

I find the other soldiers taken prisoner and I don't waste time freeing them. I searched among these, but still no trace of my best friend.

I can find him inside a room "Steve, tell me Y/n is fine" was the first thing he said to me. He didn't care if he was okay or if he was hurt. His first thought was her. I didn't know he was so much in love..

After encountering red skull for the first time and seeing him flee, we are able to return to the camp.

-

Bucky's pov

We marched for hours that seemed endless. My breath was suspended because of the anxiety to see that little woman who made me fall in love with only very simple letters. I remember our first meeting as if it had only happened yesterday. That dress that highlighted her curves, her presumption that she always wanted to be right.

I never thought I could feel love for a woman. Steve has always tried to teach me respect and loyalty, but I never listened to him seriously. To date, however, I am thinking of all the words you have said to me, trying to keep them in my memory, to treasure them.

Arriving at the camp, my gaze wandered determinedly to find Y/n. I searched for quite a while, until I saw her turned behind to help a wounded soldier. Peggy approached her, with a huge smile on her face, whispering something in her ear. Y/n whirled around and his gaze immediately sought mine.

She had a worried expression, but as soon as she saw me she cleared up, showing me the most sincere smile in this world and a moment later I saw her running towards me, dropping the bandages and the disinfectant in her hands to the ground.

I ran too and our bodies joined in an embrace, her arms encircled my neck, while I carried mine behind her back, holding her tightly to me, as if I were afraid of losing her a second time. I took her face and kissed her. It was a kiss full of passion and need. Need to have us, without leaving us anymore.

It was our first kiss, a kiss we could never forget.

I saw her cry and wiped her eyes "I'm here, it's all over".

-

Steve's pov

I arrived with the other soldiers and looked for Y/n's face in the midst of all the crowd that had formed, she was treating a wounded soldier. I hinted at a smile as soon as I saw her turn, but her gaze was not looking for me, but for another person. They ran to meet them and I saw them kissing. They looked at each other as if nothing in the world was more beautiful.

I felt a weight in my heart.

"You came back to me safe and sound" Peggy's voice, distracted me from my thoughts. She hugged me, resting her head on my chest "I know you love her" she said looking up in my direction, her eyes streaked with tears that I hastened to dry "I notice from the way you look at her. I should hate you for this, but I can't, because I fell in love with you "she continued with a hint of a fake smile "Peggy.." she stopped me "it doesn't matter, I'm fine" I placed a hand on her face and kissed her "I love you too".

My dear Y/n, I have a woman who loves me, I don't want to annihilate myself for you anymore, I don't want to be under a love that will never be reciprocated. My feeling certainly won't go away easily, but it's time to say goodbye.

-

Y/n's pov

Three months later

"Guess who I am?" two large hands cover my eyes. I can recognize who it is both from the voice and from the colony that uses "an idiot" I answer turning around and seeing Bucky's sad expression. At which I kiss him, while he takes me by the waist and approaches me. I put my arms behind his head as he leaves wet kisses on my neck.

"Can you stop being children? we need to talk about important things" Steve said coldly. He has become unbearable lately. He looks at me from head to toe, believing himself superior. The serum must have gone to his head.

I roll my eyes and follow him, they talk about how to attack the Hydra, but I can't be careful, since Bucky is whispering in my ear what he wants to do to me tonight in bed.

"Let's go now" he whispers again, kissing my neck, while everyone around us pays attention to what Steve says. We sneak away without being noticed and go home.

"I want to do a Bucky junior, right here, right now" Bucky said, taking off my dress. We begin to kiss and undress, remaining in underwear. He laid me down on the bed, starting to leave me wet kisses all over my body, and then pounced on my breasts, kissing the part that the bra didn't cover. He put a hand behind my back and unhooked it. Thus began to bite my breasts, sucking the most sensitive parts and then go down and reach my intimacy. He took off my panties with his mouth and started making circular motions on my clit "your taste drives me crazy" he said and then stuck a finger inside me. I flinched with the unexpected movement. He moved it at a regular pace, while with his tongue he continued to give me immense pleasure. The second finger entered, causing me to arch my back and moan like never before.

"I want you Bucky, I want to feel you inside of me" he didn't have it repeated twice, and he entered with all his length inside me. He gave strong and regular thrusts. I tried to raise my hips, but he pushed them down with one hand. He began to tease my breast again by sucking it, while continuous moans came out of my mouth.

"Bucky, I'm coming" I said at the height of pleasure "not yet" he pronounced and then came out of me. He made me turn on my stomach and put me to ninety. He entered again inside me, giving me strong slaps on the butt "the view from here is spectacular baby" he took me by the hips, giving stronger and stronger thrusts. I felt my walls tighten "Bucky please" I begged him to make me come "come for me love" we both came shouting each other's name.

"I love you Bucky"

"I love you Y/n"

The next chapter will be longer and more eventful than this one. I hope you enjoy it anyway. Let me know if you want me to continue :)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

109K 3.5K 35
Bucky Barnes and Y/N were childhood friends and high school sweethearts. But when they are ripped apart by the cruel reality of life, it's time to mo...
13.9K 356 12
This is an AU story, with Marvel characters. Y/n Rogers is Steve's little sister, she's constantly around all his friends. They're only a year apart...
104K 3K 81
Friends since childhood, separated by tragedy. Can you seem to find each other again? Can you save each other? A Bucky x Reader story. Romance / Angs...
31.7K 918 21
They'd been trying to find each other for years, dealing with the grief of knowing they could never be together. But now, they are. The heartache eas...