After a long time

Hi everybody, how are you? I wanted to apologize for not publishing anymore. I'll try to publish more assiduously from now on. There will be spicy scenes in this chapter, good reading :)

Steve's pov

I haven't seen Bucky in five months and his absence hurts me. He's always been present in my life, now he's become like a brother for me and having him so distant makes me feel like a void inside my body. I tried to make myself strong by telling Y/n about him, but I'm afraid she's falling in love with him by doing so. I notice this from the way her eyes light up every time we talk about him. And if on the one hand I'm happy for my best friend, on the other I'm sad for myself. I don't understand what I feel for her. She's so different from the other girls. She doesn't care how she can look like in the eyes of others, she does what her instinct tell her to do.

Unfortunately she's always seen me as a little man to be taken care of, but I'm not surprised. Although my heart was full of courage, my small appearance suggested that I wasn't suitable for taking care of someone. But now that I have the serum inside my body, I can be the one to protect her.

But as much as all women today seem to be fascinated by me and my appearance, she still doesn't seem to see me, or at least not in the sense I would like.

I've been dating with Peggy lately. She never cared about my physical appearance, she listens to me when I speak and admires everything I do. She never tells me anything when she finds me watching Y/n secretly. I think she guessed something and I'm sorry for that, I like her.

Can you love two people at the same time? I guess so. But maybe one of the two is loved more and right now my heart is calling the name Y/n.

She's in front of me right now. She's lying on the lawn of Peggy's house, admiring the starry sky. I know how much she's suffering right now, the uncertainty of knowing whether Bucky is alive or not is killing me inside.

But unlike her, I know where he might be. Hydra has taken an army division prisoner and one of them may be Bucky. I didn't tell Y/n because I know she would like to follow me and I would never let her. Instead, I have spoken about this with Peggy and she have decided to help me reach the place where they are.

Maybe by saving all those soldiers, Y/n will notice me..

-

After flying over the enemy defenses, I parachuted by myself, making sure that Peggy and Stark returned home safe and sound. I manage to penetrate the Hydra base and start looking for Bucky.

I find the other soldiers taken prisoner and I don't waste time freeing them. I searched among these, but still no trace of my best friend.

I can find him inside a room "Steve, tell me Y/n is fine" was the first thing he said to me. He didn't care if he was okay or if he was hurt. His first thought was her. I didn't know he was so much in love..

After encountering red skull for the first time and seeing him flee, we are able to return to the camp.

-

Bucky's pov

We marched for hours that seemed endless. My breath was suspended because of the anxiety to see that little woman who made me fall in love with only very simple letters. I remember our first meeting as if it had only happened yesterday. That dress that highlighted her curves, her presumption that she always wanted to be right.

I never thought I could feel love for a woman. Steve has always tried to teach me respect and loyalty, but I never listened to him seriously. To date, however, I am thinking of all the words you have said to me, trying to keep them in my memory, to treasure them.