Turn off the feeling

I wanted to apologize if it took me a long time, but i had a few commitments lately. I hope you like the chapter, good reading :)

"Thor..for as much as I would like to forgive you I can't, not at the moment at least" I said with a voice full of pain, while I saw him being a confused expression "why?" he asked me, getting even closer to me. He took my face with his big hands, so that I looked him in the eye. He wanted to show me that he was sincere, he did it every time he apologized when we were little "what's the problem y/n?" he asked again.

"The problem, Thor" I took his hands off my face and walked away from him "is that I've lived in the lie for too many years. The problem is that I have believed that I was alone all my life, that I did not have a family, that I was not important enough to someone to be abandoned. The problem is that I lost the person I loved most in the world, I was not happy on earth or at least I was, for a short period of time. But it's been so long that I can't remember the last time I was really happy. The problem is that I have been wrongly accused. So Thor, sorry if I don't thank you for being there for me, because I've always been alone for me".

 So Thor, sorry if I don't thank you for being there for me, because I've always been alone for me"

"Sorry if I interrupt this tender family reconciliation, but we have been summoned for a reason..so Fury, tell us what the problem is" Tony Stark said annoyed "the problem, it's your brother Loki" addressed us directly "he is looking for the Tesserac.."

"Where is he?" I asked "Stuttgart, Germany, 28 konigstrasse" he replied. Let's go get that slimy worm.

-

After talking about a possible plan, we headed to Germany.

"You stay safe, we'll take care of catching Loki" Steve told me, his gaze was serious. "Steve, he's my brother and I'm a goddess, don't worry" I placed a hand on his shoulder to reassure him, but I could only see dissent on his face "I can't lose you, I've already had a taste of what my life could be without you when I believed you were dead and I swear to you, it's not a life I really want to live. So you will stay here" he replied and I saw him go away without giving me a chance to reply.

Steve's pov

i heard the screams of fear of the crowd fleeing the building quickly. and then I saw a figure, a figure that could not be compared to that of other men. What might seem like an ordinary man was actually a deity, it was Loki.

"Kneel before me" said Loki, and so did they all. "Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you rave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel".

once loki finished his speech, an old man took courage and stood up "not to men like you" loki laughed at the man's words "there are no men like me" said loki.

"There are always men like you" loki raised his scepter "look to your elder, people" and then pointed it at the elder "let him be an example".

I jumped out of my hiding place and protected the man with my shield.