she's still alive

Hi everybody, excuse me if I haven't published before, I'll try to publish several times a week. Good reading :)

"Talk" I said with an authoritarian tone. What was this man hiding from me? Almost a year has passed since Y/n's death and even if I think of her every hour of the day I never talked about her, with him. Initially I thought he didn't want to take the speech of Y/n to not upset me, I think he understood how much I loved her. I cried in front of him and a man usually keeps everything inside, destroys something, screams, runs for hours, but he doesn't cry. He never cries unless he is really in love.

"There are so many things that you don't know about this world Steve, things that might shock you" said Fury "nothing can surprise me now" I answered passively, trying to remain calm. Fury took a big breath before he continued talking.

"When we found you, frozen inside the ice, we weren't sure we could save you. You both were still alive, this is true.. only that Y/n had an iron slab inside. The doctors told us that it would have been almost impossible to save her, but when the slab was extracted from her body, the wound was healed alone" to his words my breath stopped. Perhaps my prayers have been heard? When I came to know that Y/n was dead, I didn't believe it right away, I think it's normal.. when you love a person so much, you don't give up immediately to the idea of having lost her/him, but you hope, until the last one that is all a lie, that the next day you will see her/him run towards you by showing off, her/his most beautiful smile. And for the first few weeks, I did nothing but see her in every corner, I heard her voice everywhere. I have tried to imagine every distinguishing section of her face, every facet of her voice, but with the passing of months I'm starting to forget. I don't have pictures of her with me, just a piece of paper, which I have always kept in my uniform 'Even if you have become a man, you will remain my little soldier forever, with love y/n'. She gave it to me the day after the serum was inserted into my body, the day after our first kiss. I never threw away that piece of paper, even though it is now consumed from time and the words are faded. But it is the only memory I have of her. She misses me so much.

"So, is she still alive?" I asked impatient to receive a positive answer.

"That's not the point. We were amazed, which normal person can do such a thing?" He was fascinated by everything, walked from one point to the room without stopping for a moment "What do you mean?" I asked, he was too vague with his explanations.

"What do you know about her? Of her past I mean" he asked me, approaching my figure "I know she was orphan and was adopted at the age of 13 from a rich family" I answered honestly. I remember when she told how ugly it was to live in an orphanage, with the nuns who punish her for her rebellious behavior, the beds shared with other children, the dirty environment.

"Charming" he simply said "If you know something I don't know, please talk to me about it" I don't understand what y/n's past has to do with all this situation..

"I did some research on her and talked about her with certain people, including Avenger and in particular a person called Thor. I showed him a picture of her and he said he recognized her. Thor is a God, son of Odin of Asgard, one of the nine worlds. He has a brother named Loki, despicable unlike him. The thing that nobody knows, however, is that the two had a third sister. The girl had supernatural powers, which can be expected of a goddess, but her powers were so many and so strong that she couldn't sometimes control them. She destroyed various things and the too much power at certain times made her lose her control, so much so that one night she didn't realize she was going to kill her older brother Loki. So Odin, at the age of 10, sent her to earth, eliminating from y/n's mind the memory of their reality and her powers. With the blow taken during the impact in the Arctic she seems to have regained her memory."

"why did you tell me she was dead?" I couldn't get angry at being mocked, because the thought that she was alive was enough to calm me "we needed to know her and understand what she was capable of doing"

"and why are you talking to me about her now?" I asked again "I need you both to know the Avengers, and I think it's best that she have you by her side when she meets her brothers. You know, she's not exactly a quiet type .."

-

Y/n's pov

11 months before

I opened my eyes, trying to understand where I was, but no object in that bare room gave me a sense of home. I realized I was breathing through the breathing mask. I slowly took it off and saw a red-haired woman and a man with a bandaged eye approach me.

"You finally woke up Y/n" said the man with a tone of superiority "how do you know my name?" I asked trying to get out of bed, but I was too tired to do anything.

"My name is Nick Fury, director of S.H.I.E.L.D, a government spy agency, while she is Natasha Romanoff, she is a level 10 agent" he finished speaking and I clicked my tongue inside my cheek, not interested in the conversation.

"All very interesting, I really mean" I finally got up from the hospital bed "but you still haven't answered my question" I shoved him with my hand "what do you remember from your past?" he asked me still not answering my question, I snorted and started talking "do you mean the period of war or Asgard?" I replied annoyed "so you remember?" he asked again.

"How was I kicked out of MY kingdom because of Loki? Of course I remember. What did he tell you? That I was killing him for a mad act?" I laughed. "It was actually Thor who told us about it" the woman said.

"Oh sure, too bad this is not the truth."

I tried to enrich the story, I hope you don't mind. I would like to point out that Y/n in not Hela. And in the next chapters we'll better understand her story and relationship with her brothers. What will Steve do when he sees Y/n?