unforgotten ㅡ kang minhee | ✓

By heeskiko

wherein the girl he often bullied before died. More

00. Intro
01. Bully
02. Ripped
03. Ruin
04. Crashed
05. I'm Sorry
06. Mom
07. She's Alive?
08. Thoughts
09. School Day
10. College
11. Familiar
12. Unknown Apology
13. Sunghoon
14. Deja Vu
15. Y/n
16. Bus
17. Blurry Flashbacks
18. Hospital
19. Who Are You
20. Goodbye
21. Save Me
22. I Like You
23. Say Yes
24. Blonde
25. Fever
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Memories
29. Fear
30. Space
31. Therapy
32. Mr. Bear
33. Forgotten
34. Ran
35. Saved
36. Fine
00. Epilogue
00. Special Chapter 1/2
00. Special Chapter 2/2

26. Painted Memories

671 49 11
By heeskiko

Gasping as she open her eyes upon escaping the horrible dream, Y/n immediately sat from laying down before she began catching her breath as if she just ran a whole marathon.

Beads of sweats were soaking against her clothes as she tried to calm herself down, Minhee wasn't on her side anymore, but his side of the bed was still warm, that just he just got up too, probably minutes before her.

After days she was still having the same dream, fainted once yet felt so real. Later she heard the door creaked open revealing Minhee who looked at her with concern and worries.

He didn't even dare to waste a second before walking towards the girl and cupped her cheeks as he saw how soaked she was with sweat, even her hair was partly wet and she was having trouble in breathing.

"Are you okay?" he asked. Y/n only take a quick glance on him before weakly nodding her head in response.

"It was just a bad dream," she shrugged, hand seemed to shake as she tried to hid them under the covers yet came late when Minhee saw it.

"That guy," she started to tell as Minhee's ear began to tingle just by hearing the word. "He's always telling me to die," she said straightly with a plain voice, not sounding helpless but it was pretty obvious that she was indeed scared.

By that, Minhee immediately knew what she was trying to say. The guy she was talking aboutㅡ was him.

He immediately pulled the girl into a tight hug in which she immediately returned as he patted her back. "It's okay, I'm here" he said.

Y/n's trembling hands started to feel as ease as a tear escaped her eyes before burying her face on Minhee's shoulder.

THREE DAYS LATER ,

Just right after class, Y/n immediately took her bag with her before exiting the room along with the others as she went her way towards the exit.

It's been three days, yet Minhee hasn't change, he's still that person who would just come in her doorstep at four pm with a bag of strawberry milk with him or probably surprises her every time she got out from class.

She wasn't complaining, although sometimes she finds him annoying but ended up laughing. She actually likes it, she liked the affection Minhee was giving her.

Getting out of the building, Y/n immediately felt someone pulling her hoodie to cover her head from behind. Confused, she immediately turns around and smiled as soon as he saw Minhee who was smiling aswell before holding her hand and started walking off.

"How was class?" he asked. Y/n shrugged in response before saying anything.

"Like usual,"

Minhee giggled in response before wrapping his arms around her shoulder. "Do you want to go to the amusement park with me?" he asked as Y/n throw him a look of confusion.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" she asked, blinking her eyes multiple times.

"Guess you can call it like that," he shrugged and smiled as he put one of his hand inside his pocket. "So, you up for it?" he asked, looking down to meet her figure.

"Why not?" she said, nodding with a small spread across her face. Minhee only ruffled her hair in response with a quite chuckle before pulling her close to him as they walk to exit the whole campus.

Arriving at the amusement park, Minhee immediately brought Y/n on some paid rides inside the spacious fun place. Gladly, she enojyed it. She enjoyed spending time with him after a hectic day inside the university.

She liked watching those cute smiles of him, shy giggles everytime she would do something that make him laughs. All in all, this giant was completely adorable, not just that but he's also childish on some sort of time.

After going inside the horror house, Y/n laughed as she saw how pale Minhee was while both of them stopped by on a ice cream vendor to buy some.

"Didn't know you were scared of ghost," Y/n laughed as she eyed on Minhee who was seriously doing nothing but pout as he look blanked for second after Y/n handed him over a vanilla flavored ice cream.

"Who wouldn't? They're scary," he argued against the younger as he muttured the last words. Y/n could chuckled before ruffling his hair and fix his hoodie on his head.

Minhee on the other side could only stared down on her face as response and seemed to forget about the horrifying things he saw inside the horror house which was completely fake but stillㅡ scared the heck out of him.

His cheeks once again flushed in red as he kept his stares on her. Y/n noticed his deep gaze and soon darted her eyes on his, returning the same look.

"Why?" she asked, that seemed to slap the latter back in reality as he open his lips to speak.

"You're pretty," he said.

"Stop lying Mister Kang," Y/n said while making a disgusted face before jokingly walks away as Minhee followed, heading towards where the ferries wheel.

"Yah! I'm telling the truth," he whined, catching up to her as he tried tugging on her shirt to stop her.

But as soon as he did, everything stopped as both of them and so as the other people inside the crowd started to screamed horrifyingly after hearing a crashed sound, filling the whole place.

Everything was loud yet everything went silent upon Minhee as he look at the mere age girl, still on her school uniform, now laying against one of those displayed tables that was partly broken after the brutal fall.

Y/n on the other side wore a shock face as her eyes widened on the sight. As for Minhee, he felt like his blood just drain against his whole existence as he felt his knees becoming weak for the second where some scene from the past started to enter his head.

He remembered those time when he saw Y/n against the car's roof after jumping off the school's building. He knew it wasn't her, but he still felt like the past just hitted him once again as he stepped back.

However, Y/n went confused after she didn't feel Minhee tugging on her shirt anymore. Turning around, she began to get worried as she saw how pale Minhee was.

His hands were obviously trembling as his breathing became shallow. "Minhee?" she muttured his name, holding his wrist to stop him from stepping back further, eyes were still pierced against the unknown student's figure who was laying, seemed lifeless against the place where she landed as the crowd started to panick.

Some were calling for help as some were just there frozen.

"You okay?" Y/n tried asking, puttinf her hand against the side of his cheeks. Minhee woke up from reality as he diverted his gaze upon Y/n wearing the same look as his eyes began to get teary.

It seemed like Y/n didn't remember a thing after that, which he thought also turn into the good side. But himㅡ he was partly worried and scared before pulling the younger inside his embrace, hugging her tightly as he could as he found himself crying on her shoulders.

"Yah. Are you okay?" she tried asking once again, having a confused face of why was Minhee acting like this. 'Did he have a traumatic past or something?' she asked herself mentally but proceeded to comfort the taller guy before ge could broke down infront of her.

"It's okay," she said, caressing his back as he continued to cry on her shoulder. "You're fine," she added.

Soon, Minhee felt his sight began to get blurry as every sound that surrounds the both of them.

His thoughts came black at the second as he forgot the life out of him.

A/n: hehe I guess this book will exceed upto 35 chapters, idkㅡ but I guess so or maybe less, I hope that's fine. Have a good day everyone!!! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 401 26
Thinking that he has forgotten his childhood love, Beomgyu encounters him again years later.
23.3K 1K 34
I became your flower, but then you crumpled me...once again. -angst -bullying -self harm -yoonmin Completed ☑️
262K 5.4K 59
(Happy endings) sad tho
6.7K 313 15
In which the Choi and the Kwon family hate each other because of something that happened in the past.