Toxicity (BWWM)

By Tellymemore

(Completed) Mature content warning ------------------------------------------ "Take off your clothes." "W-wha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Thank you

Chapter 6

37.7K 1.1K 473
By Tellymemore

Trigger warning

I wake up in a dark room being crushed by a set of arms. I didn't even realize we had fallen asleep. I didn't even know when I did.

Maybe after he fucked you into submission.

I slowly slide out from his bear hug carefully trying not to wake him up. I see him stir a little in his sleep which causes me to slow my movements. I grab all my stuff as I stand by the door to check my phone. I see a message appear from Steven.

Steven: I made reservations for Dinner at 7:30.

He sent me the address of the restaurant and upon clicking the link, I saw it was black-owned. A small smile ran across my face, anyone who knows me knows I'm all for black businesses. I look at the time seeing it was 6:23 and quickly hurried out the door not wanting to be late.

I sneak out and close the door slowly careful not to make any noise. I didn't bother putting on anything besides his t-shirt with nothing under it because I was only going a few doors down.

I enter my room, throw everything on the counter, and run into the shower for what feels like the 3rd time today. If I don't lotion properly I'm gonna be ashy as fuck.

I hop out of the shower and quickly dry myself while I dig through my bag for a dress. The restaurant looks not too fancy, so I decided to go with a short flowy light blue wrap summer dress. It had a lot of cleavage but I didn't care, I loved my breast, I loved my thicker curvy body. I Get dressed, lotion, and put on deodorant, as quickly as possible. I start to brush my teeth while I draw on my eyebrows. I knew how to make them look as natural as possible, it was all the makeup I needed anyways. I didn't feel like putting on much if I'm being honest with myself. I take a little powder foundation and cover up the marks Jeremy had left on my skin from earlier. An unintentional smile plays across my face when I think about the day we had.

I was basically ready as I looked in the mirror, I noticed my hair. I quickly let my braids down out of the hot mess of a bun it was in. I looked at my baby hair and started to curse myself.

"Be natural they said. It would be fun they said," I said to myself as I attempted to make myself look like someone's child with these baby hairs. 4c baby hairs werfull-time other full time job. I was getting frustrated, I checked the time to see it was 7:17. I rolled my eyes and attempted to swoop these hairs one last time. After 5 minutes I finally managed to do a little something and I grabbed my wallet, threw on my wedges, and called my uber. The restaurant was about 6 minutes away by car but I was late.

*Your über is 3 minutes away* my phone screen flashed. 

I quickly dig in my back for my body spray. I sprayed myself about 20 times as I do, and darted out the door.

I finally arrive at the restaurant and walk inside. The restaurant has a purple ambiance and flowers everywhere. I get greeted by the stewardess but I see Steven raising his hand at me. I walk over to see him sitting alone. He's wearing a black v-neck shirt and wine-colored slacks, classy and relaxed.

"Is it just us? I thought Andrea was coming," I ask as I take my seat.

"She is, they are meeting us here in a few. I wanted a chance to talk to you," he said with a straight face.

I furrow my brow immediately.

The waitress comes over and gives us two glasses of water, and two menus and tells us she will be over shortly to take our drink orders. We nod at her politely.

"About what," I asked confused taking a sip of my water. I mean yea we had a lot to talk about, but I don't think any of it was as serious as he was making it seem in this particular moment.

"When we first met I wasn't honest with you," he said and my body froze. "I told you I didn't know anything about our birth mother. I was lying. I wasn't sure if you were ready for the truth since when we met you openly expressed how you wouldn't care for someone who would give up her kids, twins nonetheless," he said sadly.

I sat uncomfortably in my seat. I didn't know if I was ready for this conversation.

"Okay, so what do you know about the woman who abandoned us," I said with a slight attitude.

He looked at me sadly and let out a deep sigh before he began. "Have you never wondered where the money came from? From our trust funds."

"I haven't given it much thought really. I just thought she wanted us to be set just in case we needed to emancipate ourselves or something," I said shrugging my shoulders.

It's not a subject I liked talking about.

To be honest I never wanted to think about it. I didn't understand growing up how a couple who had so much wealth didn't want to take care of their children. I often suppressed the thoughts instead of dealing with them.

"Well, I might as well tell you. When I got curious and started digging into where I came from, I found out more than I bargained for. I hired a private investigator, and he helped me find everything I needed to know, including the fact that I had a fraternal twin sister which led me to find you," He said with a small smile.

"Apparently our birth mother, Serenity was her name, loved us very much. She was very excited to be a mother. Our father had died as soon as she became pregnant so she couldn't wait to welcome us into the world. She didn't have a big family and she wasn't wealthy but she had enough money to keep herself and us happy. During her pregnancy she befriended a man named Gerald Hoge, he was in the same grief group as her after his wife died, he was a very wealthy lawyer. They would meet up outside of the group and hang out fairly often. He was with her through most of her pregnancy, He was even there the day she gave birth."

"I'm so confused. What does this have to do with anything? She still gave us up," I said urging him on.

Just then the waitress comes over asking us for our drink orders. He orders a jack and coke & I teasingly call him an old man. I order a strawberry martini as she ushers away to grab our drinks.

"Please let me finish, it will all make sense in a few," he said as he started again. "Apparently the day she gave birth, had a C-section actually, she held both of us, fed both of us, and sang to us. See she never gave us up. She loved us. She was ready to take us home. Later on in the day, the same day we were born, she continuously told the doctors something wasn't right, she kept telling them she was in pain for hours. The doctors shrugged her off and told her it was probably just the stitches and her body adjusting to the procedure she went through. In the middle of the night while we were all sleeping, She had a pulmonary embolism and died from a blood clot that could have been treated had the doctors listened to her-" he stopped talking as he saw the tears coming out of my eyes. "She suffered before died, she was in pain for hours," he said sadly.

"She wanted us?" I said with a shaky breath looking at him. I start to think to myself about all the nights I stayed up hating her. Not understanding how someone can give up their child. Now I know that she didn't throw me away, but that she was brutally taken from me.

"Gerald was there with her that whole day, also hence why your middle name is Geraldine. He had become her best friend. After she died Gerald sued the hospital for racial discrimination and negligence. The hospital tried to settle but Gerald wasn't having it. He got a big payout and split it between us not keeping a penny to himself. The trust funds as you know were to go into effect on our 19th birthdays so that if we had greedy foster parents they wouldn't be allowed to touch the money and we could use it if we needed to start our lives over at that age."

The waitress brought over our drinks and looked at us confused and asked if we were ready to order shyly. At that point, I don't think either of us had even looked at the menu. I turn my head away to hide the tears and I hear Steven tell her to give us a minute.

This was a lot of information to take in. I didn't know how to feel about the fact that my mother didn't give me up but rather she was taken away from me.

"I know this is a lot to take in but there's more," he said slowly.

"What is it," I said while wiping away my continuous tears.

"Gerald wants to meet you."

"You met him?" I said shockingly

"Yes, most of the information the private investigator got was from him. He lives not too far in Rye, New York. When we go back try to visit him. He wants to meet you."

I nod my head in agreement. I didn't realize I was crying again but I couldn't stop. It was a lot of information to take in at once. I wasn't sure how to properly process it much less how to feel. He moved over to my side of the table and put his arm around me attempting to comfort me.

"If she could only see her babies now, at the age of 22 finally together as she wanted in the first place," he said kissing me on the forehead through my sniffles.

"Me being the older more handsome brother by 1 minute," he said jokingly. I laugh rolling my eyes at him. For the first time in what seemed like an hour, I actually let out a giggle.

"Excuse me." I hear a voice say. It was the waitress again. Our heads snap up to look at her interrupting the moment. "Uhm sorry, but the rest of your party is here so you guys can move to the larger table now sir."

"Thank you," he said moving to take my hand and walk me to the other table.

"Besides Andrea, who else is here?" I asked in a low tone trying not to cry again but I couldn't help it.

"I have no idea, that woman made the reservation," he said shrugging his shoulders.

The waitress leads us to the back of the restaurant that is outside but still inside, I look around and take in the room that is surrounded by pink and white flowers everywhere. We walk around the corner both shocked to see almost everyone from the beach there. I quickly turn around and try to wipe away any evidence of tears. 

Everyone is mostly talking amongst themselves. I scan the faces to lock eyes with the man who make me cum about 4 times today. He's wearing a white button-down dress shirt that has the first 3 buttons open, some dark blue slacks, and his dark hair is slicked back perfectly. I take in the sight of this gorgeous man staring right into my soul.

He immediately stands when he sees my face, I must still look sad after all the information I just processed. He walks over to me taking my face in his hands as my brother lets me go to go greet Andrea.

"Baby girl, are you okay?"

I offer him a small smile and nod my head as he places a kiss on my forehead, wrapping me in his arms. I was still mad at him but his touch and embrace were all I wanted at the moment.

I take my seat next to him and acted like nothing was wrong as we continued on with dinner.

We finally made our way out of the restaurant. It was a nice night so we decided to walk back to our hotels. I was a little annoyed since I was wearing wedges but none of the other girls in six-inch pumps seemed to complain. Jeremy never left my side. He continuously held my hand and toyed with the small of my back. He even kept intertwining his fingers with mine, not saying a word. His touch was reassuring to me and it was what I needed.

20 minutes later we finally make it back to our hotels.

Andrea, Jeremy, my brother, Jesy, and her girlfriend are all staying at our hotel. We make our way into the elevators and floor by floor the goodbyes, goodnights, and see you tomorrows were thrown in the air until it was just me and him.

We step out of the elevator walking together and that's when my tears start to fall again. I start to sob when Jeremy steps closer to me and wraps his arms around me leaning down to place kisses on my forehead.

"Tell me what's wrong baby girl, please. You haven't been yourself tonight."

I look up at his concerned blue eyes, "Can I sleep with you tonight?" I ask through my sobs.

He doesn't say a word as he takes me to his room, which is probably cleaner considering the mess I made while getting ready. He sits me on the bed and takes off my shoes. I lay down as he sits on the edge and begins to rub my aching feet. He knows me so well.

"I know you will tell me when your ready baby girl," he says continuing to rub my aching feet. As I lay there I feel myself getting deeper into my thoughts and I decide I need a distraction. I get up, straddle him, and place a kiss on his lips.

He stares at me as I pull away.

I go in for another kiss this time biting his bottom lip so I can hear him moan. Just as he moans I take advantage and stick my tongue in his mouth at the same time. I go as far as grinding my hips on his lap.

The kiss becomes greedy as his fingers dig into my waist. I feel his dick harden in between my legs as I continue the motion of my hips. I'm letting out moans against his lips and suddenly he stops me, pulling his face back and looking at me with both of us out of breath.

"Baby girl not while you're like this," he says looking me in the eyes.

I look down at first, but then I start to get into my thoughts again.  "Please," I said quietly with my voice cracking.

He placed a soft kiss on my lips and slowly turned me over and climbs on top of me in the bed.

A/N: Hey y'all. how do y'all feel about what happened to Samantha's mother? In these times, too many black women are dying from not being treated properly in the hospital.

Don't forget to vote & comment & share ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 275 23
[18+] Nevaeh Sinclair came back home and was already tired of everything. Her mother, her mother's multiple different partners that come in and out o...
96.7K 7K 46
Mia Jones was the sole witness to a devastating tragedy that changed her life forever. With that change came a new perspective on life. She's very pr...
69.4K 3.4K 29
After giving up the love of his life, David Morris had closed of the idea of ever falling in love again, that is until he met Monique. She reminded h...
43.6K 2.9K 51
She's just staring out the window. I just stand and watch her not sure exactly why I'm here. She turns and finally looks at me. We stare into each ot...