femme fatal | sapphic social...

Por ireallylikekiwis

- someone, I tell you, will remember us, even in another time Sappho in which two closeted actors accidenta... Más

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
115
116
117

114

2.1K 84 18
Por ireallylikekiwis

INSTAGRAM LIVE

HELLO, my lovely people! And HAPPY PRIDE!

It is June 3rd today, which is Bisexual Pride Day! And so, I've decided to bake some cupcakes! I've got food colouring here, pink, purple— where's the blue one? Oh, there it is! Yeah, I'm making cupcakes for my girlfriend, but—

Piper leaned into the camera and whispered:

she doesn't know they're gonna be pride cupcakes so don't tell her!

Oh, the comments are already rolling in! Wow, thank you guys! It's a good day, today. Is my girlfriend bi? Yes, she is! Which explains all this.

— Who's my girlfriend? Oh cheeky. I suppose, if you must know, her name's JJ. Yes! It is JJ from Criminal Minds. Oh, You like Hotch better? I mean, I can see why, but he's not my type. Jennifer Jarreau on the other hand...

Piper grinned at the camera as the people in the comments went crazy.

Yeah, so, if you have any questions, ask away while I make the batter!

— Okay, why isn't my fictional FBI Agent girlfriend helping me? Well, because, you really don't want her in a kitchen. I'm afraid she would burn the house down!

- "I HEARD THAT!"

Piper's eyes widened as JJ yelled back from where she was sitting outside on the patio. The sliding door in the kitchen was open but she really wasn't supposed to have heard that.

— Oops, I've said too much. It's true though. Anyway! Okay... aw wait, I have to scroll back up! They're going too fast, hold on— okay

Piper read one particular message that made her smile softly. It said "Hey Piper! Thank you for being so inspiring! I'm sixteen and haven't come out to my parents yet because they're not supportive, but I really want to because it's who I am! Do you have any advice?"

— Yeah, well, listen, I know during this particular month, it might seem exciting to want to come out, and of course, to every single person who does, I just want to remind you that you are so incredibly loved and you deserve to live your best life as yourself. But... don't feel pressured to do so if you're not currently at a point in your life where it's... right, you know?

I was lucky enough growing up to have been able to tell my parents and my friends and have them support me. And again, I was lucky enough to find myself in a position where I could comfortably tell the whole world and gain support from you guys, and so many others. And sure, there's been a lot of hate, but it doesn't affect me as much as it might a young and vulnerable teen.

What I'm trying to say is that... if you don't feel safe enough in your environment to come out, if you don't have a safe, plan b, in case things go bad, and I'm not saying they will, but they might... Don't feel pressured to come out just because. Your safety comes first, even if it will take a little bit longer for you to be able to live your own life freely. You don't owe anyone to tell them who you really are, your sexuality is your business and no one else's, except of course your partner or future partner, but you don't owe anyone to tell them who you fancy. It's who you are, and that's that. And if you know it won't be safe for you to tell others, please, be careful. If you really want to do it, weigh out the options. If the pros outweigh the cons... then by all means! But think of your safety first!

And either way, I love you and I know you're strong and you've got this! This is a safe space. No matter what.

OH— I dropped an eggshell in the batter.

Piper pouted as she tried to get the shell out.

Ew, ew, ew. Yekh, yeah. So... moving on, uhm...

— What are my pronouns? She/her!

— Where am I right now? Los Angles, baby! I'm working on a new project... details are coming out soon, no pride pun intended, so! Stay tuned!

— How many dogs do I have? Just Spud, the light of my life-

"That's supposed to be me!" JJ exclaimed from the patio again and Piper rolled her eyes.

— But there's also Billie, who's my girlfriend's pup. And of course, Ham. The greatest cat in the world.

— What flavour cupcakes am I going for? Just simple vanilla! You can't go wrong with vanilla.

— Do I actually speak French? Mais oui, bien sûr! My mother is French, guys. You could say it's my mother tongue...

Before Piper could start laughing at her own stupid joke, JJ popped her head in through the sliding doors, a very serious expression on her face.

"I'm going to leave. That was the worst joke you've ever made!"

— No! Jayje, it was funny!

"No, it wasn't! I need to walk the dogs though— have you seen Spud's collar?"

— Uhhh... try the laundry room.

"Why would it be in the laundry room?" JJ asked as she walked inside, closing the sliding doors behind her. She was still out of the camera's frame, probably on purpose.

— Why wouldn't it be in the laundry room? Taste...

Piper held out her spatula and JJ leaned over the counter, licking it clean. She raised her eyebrows and nodded enthusiastically.

"God, that's amazing! Okay, I'm gonna go. Do you need anything?"

Piper beamed and shook her head. JJ smiled back at her and leaned in again, lips puckered. "Kiss."

Piper got on her tiptoes and met JJ halfway, kissing her softly.

She watched JJ walk out, the dogs following her excitedly with their tails wagging.

When Piper glanced back at her phone, the comments were going crazy trying to figure out whether or not they recognised JJ's voice, and freaking out over how "adorable" Piper and JJ were.

— Thanks for all the compliments, guys! I know we are adorable!

She laughed playfully.

— Here's the thing, I know none of you mean to be rude when speculating about my dating life, or trying to find out who she is. And I don't find it rude! In fact, it's flattering that people care. I mean, I care to know if Gillian Anderson is married yet or not— wait, she's single? Wow, the gays keep winning! So, yeah, as I was saying, it's just... I know that as soon as announce our relationship, it's just going to be all over the internet and, for now, it's been amazing for it to... just be ours, you know?

— So, I'm going to pop these in the oven... stay tuned for updates when they're done!

———

so, i did actually write this chapter on june 3rd, isn't that crazy? anyway, we're in october now but if ur bi as it was also bi visibility week recently, i love u<333 ur so valid!!!

aslooo bad news, there's like 4 more chapters left 🤠🤠

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.8M 144K 53
Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 'straight'. But as the school year progres...
28.2K 480 32
"i needed her i wanted her but you cant have everything...." a gxg you×charli d'amelio fan fiction where: two best friends have fallen in love with e...
576K 12.4K 35
where a new tiktok star meets THE tiktok star. and it turns into more than a friendship. girlxgirl ~~ "she knows what i think about" ♡ ~~ thank you...
10.4K 104 4
Short love stories, read it and find out ;)