Bruises ( Ariel Celeste Black)

By VBlack169

The world often forgets that Sirius Black had a daughter. A daughter not quite many knew about, and a daughte... More

A/n
Cast
Playlist
Volume I
Chapter 1.0
Chapter 2.0
Chapter 3.0
Chapter 4.0
Volume 2
Chapter 1.1
Chapter 2.1
Chapter 3.1
Chapter 4.1
Chapter 5.1
Volume 3
~A/n~
~New Cast ~
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 4.2
Chapter 5.2
Chapter 6.2
Chapter 7.2
Chapter 8.2
Chapter 9.2
Chapter 10.2
Chapter 11.2
Volume 4
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 2.3
Chapter 3.3
Chapter 4.3
Chapter 5.3
Chapter 6.3
Chapter 7.3
Chapter 8.3
Chapter 9.3
Chapter 10.3
Chapter 11.3
100K Views
Chapter 12.3
Chapter 13.3

Chapter 3.2

4.8K 119 99
By VBlack169

1st September , 1989 Dumbledore's Office

A hooded man sat in front of Albus Dumbledore , his fists clenched as his twinkling grey eyes glared at the older man in front of him . He was loosing his patience second by second , while the elderly man sat calmly - his blue eyes glowing with the look that told he had plan in his head .

" For The last time , Dumbledore - You can not keep Ariel away from me " The man said , anger evident in his voice .

" Actually , I can " Dumbledore said , his lips curving up slightly .

" Looks like you have forgotten that you are supposed to be- dead " Dumbledore said .

" But , I am not ! And that's important ! After all these years I have finally found her ,found something worth living for and I am not going to give up someone like her so easily !" The man said .

" Trust me , I know how important the girl is " Dumbledore said , his blue eyes meeting the grey ones in front of him. Something told the man that the old headmaster had an evil plan in mind , of course - since he wasn't actually the wise and good angel as he looked

" W-What do you mean ?" The man asked , his voice shaking from anger . He knew that Dumbledore didn't have good intentions , at least not with him or Ariel.

" I thought you would know what I mean , after all - you were the one who tried to do it in the first place " Dumbledore said , smiling to himself as realization dawned on the face of the handsome man in front of him.

" But that was different !! Now he is gone !" The man yelled , standing up .

" Not for long " Dumbledore said .

The hooded man gulped .

" Even if he isn't , then why does it include her !" The man yelled , but inside - he was shaking with fear .

" I thought you knew her well ?"Dumbledore asked , when he got nothing in response - he continued .

" Don't worry - In due time , you shall know , the world shall know " Dumbledore said .

" STOP PLAYING THESE GAMES ! "The man yelled , whipping out his wand and pointing it at Dumbledore's neck .

" Don't try to fool me .You don't know the power of us Blacks, One spell - one spell and you will be burned to ashes " The man growled , and a look - that no one had seen before ,crossed Dumbledore's eyes for a second , but it disappeared quickly .

The man straightened his posture and tucked his wand in his robes after Dumbledore had nodded . He brushed his robes and pulled the hood further up against his face , so that his previously visible grey eyes were hidden from view .He turned around and headed towards the door of Dumbledore's office. He had just reached for the door handle , when he hesitantly stopped . With his gaze fixed at the door in front of him , he spoke , in such calmness that can defeat Dumbledore's -

" You are a weak man , Dumbledore , and you know it . You have destroyed many lives and now , using a kid to do something you can do in a snap . Pathetic! Remember , If you drag my niece into this, I won't even need a wand to torture you " The man said .

" And , I will meet her , when the time is right . And I will protect her , And you helpless git won't be able to do anything ....Anything "

And with those final words , the man headed out of the door , an angry fire burning in his eyes - as he left one of the most powerful sorcerers of all times - dumbfounded and scared .

A/N : 3K Reads !!!! OH ROWENA - I LOVE YOU GUYS !!! I AM SCREAMING - AHHHHHH !!!!THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847K 47.7K 124
Atlas Magianima Black. Daughter of a famous Auror and an acclaimed Serial Killer, gifted with abilities far beyond her years but, like most good thin...
70K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
716 28 17
Sometimes you have to make a sacrifice which leads to yourself being hurt instead of others. A sacrifice that causes everything you hold dear to sli...
394K 15.5K 131
'And he's the best fuck that ever walked. He's beautiful - rich, in money and everything else; he's a rockstar to boot, trapped in the body of a figh...