The mafia ball.

By pickford9

MATURE CONTENT: some may say a smut overload EDITING/REWRITING One night. A night filled with passion and l... More

Prologue
1| The Ball
2| Eye Catcher
3| There's Always That One Bitch
4| No Fucking Way
5| I Hate You
6| Say Hello To Our New Home
7|He Is Hot
8|Thats My Girl
9|Fuck Nova
10|You're Asking For A Dirty Sin.
11|No Free Shows
12|Dont Touch Me
13| A Little Teasing Never Hurt Anyone
14| Goodnight Angel
15|I Hate How You Make Me Feel.
17| Come Back To Me
18|Stay The Hell Away From Him
19|Don't You Fucking Dare
20|Try Not To Get Killed
21|Dont Tease Me Angel
22|I'm In Charge, Angel
23|Everything Comes To A End
24|Admit It, You Want Me
25|I Killed Her
26|Nothing Like Hate Sex
27|I Cant lose You Too
28| I'll Do Anything For You
29| Grayson Blackwell Is No More
30|I'm Sorry, Truly
31|I'm Your's, Grayson.
32|Promise Me
33|You're In For Some Trouble, Angel
34|I'll Fucking Kill Him Myself
35|Always
36|I Want You
37|She's Gone
38|He Has A Shit Ton Of Guns
39|We Kill Him
Not an update!
40|Don't Fucking Lie To Me
41| What have you done?
42|Nova, It's Kelly
43|This Can't Be Happening
Sequal
Good news!
The Truth About Ophelia

16| Just Hold On

14K 412 27
By pickford9

16| Just Just Hold On

Nova

I wake up to the sound of crashing and breaking glass coming from downstairs. In a panic, I jump out of bed and look out the window. It's still night, but I can just make out a group of people masked and geared up, attacking the cabin.

Wide-eyed, I turn to Grayson, seeing him already gone. I grab the gun hidden beside my bed. Loading it and turning off the safety, I make my way down the stairs. I run into Grayson who stands there with a gun of his own.

"What the fuck is going on?" I whisper shout. Grayson looks out the windows and then back at me.

"We're under attack." He says simply, his eyes cold and serious.

"Isn't the whole point of this place to protect and prepare us for this shit?" I ask, my voice laced with anger.

Grayson shrugs and starts to move the couch against the door. I run into action and help him, making sure to stay away from the windows. Shots start to fire and we both get down, using the couch as cover. "You okay?" Grayson asks from beside me.

"Perfect," I reply with a smile. He rolls his eyes at me.

"Okay, once it's died down. Starts shooting, got it?" I nod my head.

Just like he said, I wait till the firing starts to die down so I can move from cover and shoot. I try to focus on the moving shadows, but it's hard. I fire my gun over and over, hoping I at least hit someone.

I move back into cover as the fire starts to increase, and windows smash as bullets go flying around. "Fuck!" I scream as I get hit. Grayson is by my side instantly. He grabs my arm carefully and looks at the wound. Ripping his T-shirt off, he wraps it around my arm. "It's just a graze, you'll be fine." He assures me. I nod my head and shake it off.

They throw something in the room and I watch as it rolls across the floor, landing across from us. We both look at each other, and although Grayson hides it well, I can see the slight panic in his eyes. We both stand up and run as fast as we can towards the shelter. Knowing we don't have time, Grayson wraps his arms around me and tackles me to the ground where we land behind the kitchen island. An explosion sounds around us making my ears ring. Grayson's grip never falters, his arms wrapped tightly around me and his body protecting my head from the blast.

Once we know it's clear, we look over and notice the front door is no longer protected, meaning whoever is out there, can come in. "We need to get upstairs," I say.

"Are you crazy? That will give them the advantage." Grayson shouts over the noise.

"Well we are sitting ducks here, in my room I have many more guns," I argue, looking at him desperately.

He groans looking around the room, the men now in and getting closer and closer to us. "I'm running out, I'm sure you are too," I say, mentioning the ammo.

"How many shots have you got left?" He asks. I grin at him as he rolls his eyes.

"Four. You?"

"Two."

Okay. Everything's going to be fine, we just need to get upstairs into my room and grab the guns. All without being spotted by any of the intruders. Easy.

"Right, on my count we go," Grayson commands.
He holds his fingers up as we both get into a stance ready to run the heck up as fast as we can.

Three.

Two.

One.

We both get up and sprint toward the stairs. The person in front of me turns around after hearing me, raising his gun to shoot me. I slide under his feet and fire a shot at his head. "One."

I rush into the living room, which has been blown to nothing but rubble. Someone stands by the front door, flanking it with a heavy rifle. I roll across the floor and hide behind a wall just as he begins to fire messily. Bullets fly everywhere as he rapidly sprays his gun. I shoot his leg, taking him down. "Two." I then shoot him in the head as he is distracted. "Three."

"I'm out!" I hear Grayson shout. I look over to see him fighting against another armed figure who is strangling him with his AR. I take the gun off of the dead body, aiming my gun at the man's head. "Four." I slide the gun I stole from the body over to Grayson, just in time for him to spray five men coming towards him.

I rush up the stairs and rush into my room. I pull out the duffel bag filled to the brim with guns and ammunition. Strapping knives and guns all over my body making sure I'm prepared for anything. Grayson comes barging in and I chuck him a gun holster.

I cover the door as he straps guns to himself. I watch as his back muscles contract, his inked skin bloodied and sweat dripping from his back. He straps the holster placing two guns on each side. He slides a gun into his waist, making me bite my lip.

What a sight.

Not the right time.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't eye fuck me, Angel. I'm a bit busy." Grayson turns around with a smirk as he loads his gun, his biceps flexing.

"Don't flatter yourself." I roll my eyes, turning away from him to conceal my lies.

He chuckles, "Whatever you say, Angel." I murmur curses under my breath as he chuckles to himself.

"We know you're here!" A voice shouts from outside the room.

The loose atmosphere disappears as we look at each other seriously. "Come out!" The voice shouts again. Grayson and I look at each other, then nod. We both flank the door, our guns ready to fire.

I look at Grayson, silently telling him I'm ready, and he does the same. Breathing in deeply, I push down my nerves as heavy footsteps come closer to us. Making sure the safety is off, the door flies open. I start shooting. I shoot the man in the leg and he goes falling in agony. More men start to come towards the room after hearing the cry of pain. I look towards Grayson, "Go! I've got this." I shout over to him.

He looks at me hesitantly, then at the mass of men coming closer and closer towards us. He had no choice but to leave me behind. And he does. I watch as he runs towards the men and begins to fight them off. Turning back to the man, who is now standing on his good leg, aiming his gun towards my head. "Really?" I ask a smirk on my lips.

He clocks his gun, raising an eyebrow at me as if I'm meant to be afraid of him. "I'm scared!" I mock him, hoping to get a rise out of him. "Don't fuck with me, girl." He warns, his voice muffled by his mask.

I smirk at him, clocking my gun. "Try me, big boy." I taunt, getting in a fighting stance. Hulk charges at me with a roar. I roll my eyes at the grown man, winking at him as I slide under his legs, kicking his injured one and making him tumble down. I push myself up, I could easily kill him here, but I like to have a little fun.

"That all you got?" I ask, humour laced in my voice.

He grunts, pulling himself up. I cock my head to the side, taunting him further. "I'll fucking kill you." He grumbles. I don't mean to but I let out a little laugh.

"Of course, you will, big boy," I say sarcastically. Hulk, yet again, charges at me. I jump on him, my feet walking up his torso and my foot hitting him on his jaw. His head goes flying back and I land on my feet. "Aw, we haven't even used my toys yet." I pout.

He charges at me faster than I expected, rugby tackling me. He slams me against the wall, my back aching as I lose my breath. "Oh, you're gonna pay for that," I mumble. He sends a punch to my face, my head goes swinging to the side from the force. He pulls me off the wall and wraps his arm around my neck, strangling me.

I try to pull his arm back with all the force I possibly have. My oxygen begins to run out as I struggle to breathe. I look around for anything I could use to my advantage, completely missing the fact I had my knives strapped to me. I take out the long sharp knife and jam it into his thigh. He screams out in pain, his hold on me loosening. I push my head back, hitting him as I pull myself off him completely.

I grab my other knife turning around swiftly and slashing him across the throat. He begins to choke his hands coming up the open wound that gushes with blood. He falls with a thump, I walk over to him and hold my gun against his head. He looks up at me with the same eyes every single person I kill gives me. I hate it. "Told you you were gonna regret it," I say and fire.

I watch as his eyes roll into the back of his head and his body goes limp. He's dead. Knowing I don't have time to throw a pity party for myself, I make my way to where I last saw Grayson. Bodies litter the hallway as I pass Kelly's room.

Shit.

Kelly!

I rush towards her room finding it a total mess, but no one is here, no Kelly. How could I forget about my friend? "Fuck!" I shout, the weight of guilt pushing against my chest. I begin to search for her everywhere. Body after body, anyone who comes into my path. They all die.

I fire three shots at the man to my right without even looking as I continue to walk across the hall. I kick down the bathroom door, finding a man trying to stop the blood that flows out from his arm. Without another thought, I send two shots. Chest, head, dead.

All of a sudden an excruciating pain shoots through my side. I look down to see red seep through my white shirt. A burning, aggravating sensation flows through my stomach, I gasp out for air feeling like I'm suffocating. I collapse to the ground, the taste of metallic filling my mouth. The man who shot me comes over to me, grinning evenly down at me. He raises his gun as I stare down at the barrel of the gun. Using the last of my energy I lift my gun with shaky hands and shoot him three times.

My hand falls to my side as I clutch onto consciousness, the burning sensation taking over my thoughts. "Nova!" I hear Grayson roar and the next he's down beside me, his hand covering the wound that won't stop bleeding. "You're going to be okay, hold on!" He shouts, desperately trying to keep me awake.

"Is it bad?" I choke out, blood coming out of my mouth.

"You're gonna be fine." He whispers.

I'm not.

He keeps whispering it over and over again, I don't know if he's trying to convince me or himself. Maybe both, we both need to believe that I'm going to be okay. Because if I'm not...well I don't know about Grayson but I'll be dead so...

I look out the window seeing the sun just begun to rise as dawn cracks. The whole night, the whole night we've been fighting off the intruders and at the last minute, I decide to get shot. Great job, nova. I begin to feel dizzy, the loss of blood taking its toll on me. "No, no. Hold on, okay? You can't leave me." Grayson hits my cheek lightly, my eyes flutter open.

He stares at me with panic, his lips in a tight line and his eyebrows furrowed in deep concern. "Keep your eyes open, okay? For me." He cracks out. I nod my head tiredly, fighting with myself to keep my eyes open.

"Don't you dare" Grayson warns.

My eyes begin to flutter closed as my body becomes weak.

"We need help."

I fight and fight, but my eyelids feel like a hundred-pound weight.

"Where the fuck is the help!" Grayson shouts.

My hearing starts to become fuzzy, my vision blurring.

"I'm tired," I whisper.

"I know, Angel. Just hold on, baby."

"Just hold on."

It's the last thing I hear before I black out completely. Grayson's broken whisper as he begs for me to hold on.

***
We're nearly at 2k reads! This is amazing thank, you guys!

What do you think going to happen next?

Stay beautiful.

Bella. Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 2.4K 45
Meet Sophia Williams, a typical good girl with good grades, good looks, and good at almost everything. A girl who hides so many secrets behind that s...
34.9K 993 41
She must feel my presence because she turns around to me so I hold up my knife and run at her. "ARCHIE STOP!" she says as I pin her into the hard bri...
175K 5.7K 81
His hands cold, his eyes dark holding something that no one knows. A dark aura on him that makes people stay away. He's a loner, everyone avoids him...
261K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...