unforgotten ㅡ kang minhee | ✓

By heeskiko

wherein the girl he often bullied before died. More

00. Intro
01. Bully
02. Ripped
03. Ruin
04. Crashed
05. I'm Sorry
06. Mom
07. She's Alive?
08. Thoughts
09. School Day
10. College
11. Familiar
12. Unknown Apology
13. Sunghoon
14. Deja Vu
15. Y/n
16. Bus
17. Blurry Flashbacks
18. Hospital
19. Who Are You
20. Goodbye
21. Save Me
22. I Like You
23. Say Yes
25. Fever
26. Painted Memories
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Memories
29. Fear
30. Space
31. Therapy
32. Mr. Bear
33. Forgotten
34. Ran
35. Saved
36. Fine
00. Epilogue
00. Special Chapter 1/2
00. Special Chapter 2/2

24. Blonde

585 43 8
By heeskiko

"I'm going to kill that man!" Y/n hissed, dropping her phone on the table as she lean back on her chair and blow an air upon the hair that was messing across her face.

"Yah, why are you so worried? He texted like last night," Jian shrugged while putting a glass of how choco infront of the younger, as she always sayㅡ sweets helps a lot when you're stress.

"That was last night, he's not even answering any of my calls... Was that jerk okay?" Y/n sigh before turning her head to the other side of their living room. Jian only shrugged in response before taking the seat infront of her.

As for Minhee and Y/n's relationship, it had been a week since he had the sweetest 'yes' from the girl he loved. Unexpected but, he did fell, probably too hard thay now he can't even seem to pull himself from the ground and just stay there, stay with her.

"Yah," she suddenly heard Jian talking as she poked her arms, making her abruptly make an eye contact with the older. "I guess you seriously have to rail that Minhee," Y/n partly choked on her drink upon hearing the olders words.

"Yah! You crazy?! I would obviously look like a mad possesive woman," she said. "Well, probably?" she slouch before looking down on her phone.

"I can't deny the fact that he seriously look stunning, I won't be surprise if someone tried hitting on him" Y/n quitely sulk on thw corner of her chair as Jian only chuckled, ruffling her hair before getting up from the seat and went her way towards the kitchen.

"Whatever silly, just be sure to throw the trash before continuing on being your potato ass. I'm gonna head to work later," Jian reminded only to receive a nod from Y/n with her pursed smile.

"Can you buy me lots of strawberry milk when you come back?" Y/n asked, tilting her head to meet the older's figure.

"Geez! You have a boyfriend, go and ask him" Jian chuckled, facing her.

"Fine! I'm getting a girlfriend,"

"Excuse me, No!"

The room only filled with laughters after those nagging words coming out from their mouth.

Night time came, Jian had also already head to work. Y/n wore her black thick coat since it was pretty cold outside before tying the lace of her shoes before locking the door.

She just decided to have a walk outside and just probably buy her favorite strawberry milk on the nearest store. Minhee still wasn't responding on her text, she was partly worried but he was with his family right now- basically he visited some of his relatives and he probably is having a fun time with his niece and nephews by now.

And of course she doesn't want to ruin the moment, so she just let him.

After getting her favorite flavored yogurt from the nearest convenience store, probably just a few walk from her apartment. Y/n began to walk against cold night while swinging the other bunch of strawberry milk inside the plastic bag, playfully as she sip the other one.

But as she did, her mind couldn't stop wandering off as she thought about him. After thinking a bunch of stupid scene, she immediately shook her head and slap herself to reality. "No!" she whisperedly exclaimed to herself before started to walk once again, completely wanting to forget about her thoughts.

She was already on the middle of her concentration upon walking under the clear sky when suddenlyㅡ she felt someone hugging her figure from behind.

Being surprised at the sudden contact, Y/n shrieked out in fear shortly before forcing herself to get out from the person's grip and was about to kick him away when she saw his face.

"Yah!" she immediately shouted with a furious tone as the guy only laughed out in response. "That scared the heck out of me you idiot!" she added. Minhee soon calm down upon laughing as he faced the girl, still trying to stop himself from laughing.

He was wearing a black beanie which was something unusual, but yeahㅡ still look handsome as ever while having a black comfy coat wrapped around his body.

"I'm sorry," he apologised, smiling. "I just wanted to surprise you," he added as she frown in response. "I tried visiting you on your apartment but you're not there so I supposed you were outside," he explained as she nodded. He definitely knew her a lot since their relationship started.

She sigh in response before noticing something under his beanie. Getting curious she immediately scooted towards him before tiptoeing her feet so she could reach the beanie and took it only to realise that her dummy ass boyfriend had bleach his hair.

"Yah, since when didㅡ did your hair got played with some kids or you literally did that on purpose?" she asked, partly confused and all out amazed since he was still looking pretty without even trying.

Fuck is this dude even real?! She mentally asked, seriously slapping herself inside her head before receiving a short nod from Minhee.

"I did this on purpose," he said. "Why?" he asked, noticing how much the girl's stare peirced on his white hair. "Yah! Do you like my hair more than me now?!" he said, acting sulky as Y/n 'tsk' in response before reaching her fingers to touch his hair.

"Shhh! I just want to touch it," she hushed, still tiptoeing her feet so she could reach his hair, but this dude seemed to be not giving one single care about his girlfriend's height and stood straightly on his own, wanting to see how she struggle.

She finally gives up, landing her feet on the ground as she sigh on Minhee with a blank look. "Crouch down you idiot!" she demanded as Minhee only stuck his tounge out as response.

"Aish! You're terribly making me suffer!" she loudly said with a furious tone. Minhee finally gave in as he let out a small chuckle escaped his lips before crouching down to her level.

Y/n only giggled in response before moving her hand to touch his hair and indeedㅡ his white locks were soft and fluffy like before. "It's fluffy," she commented with a smile.

Minhee only scoffed a smile before he didn't realise he was already staring at her, eyes travelling down to her lips as he felt like having the urge to kiss her. Those smiles and sweet giggles, he just want to keep them forever if ever they can be stored inside a pocket.

Y/n was just busily touching his hair when he started to spoke. "It's been a week right?" he asked, looking up to meet her eyes.

"Huh?" Y/n confusedly asked in response as she stood there frozen after realising the gap of their faces. "Did you say somethㅡ" she said, backing up a bit when she cut off after feeling Minhee's arms starting to snake around her waist in no time.

She gulped as her hearts started to beat faster once again after finding herself being held closely against the taller's body. He was staring down onto her with a serious yet soft look on his orbs before she felt him having his eyes on her lips in which she basically did the same onto him.

Well, who wouldn't? Those pair of peach colored lips were probably softer than she thought. She gulped upon the thought as her fist started to clenched against the hem of her coat.

"Can weㅡ" she didn't let him talk as Minhee was surprised upon her next move.

He frozed completely on his own feet after seeing Y/n tiptoeing her feet shortly as she reached her arms to wrap around his neck before feeling a pair of lips being pressed against his.

Y/n made the first move, and he couldn't even seemed to stop himself from responding to the kiss as he tightened his grip around the girl's waist, slowly leaning in to the kiss.

The kiss stays soft and unmoved as they both enjoyed the moment. As for Minhee, he just swore to himself to protect the girl he had on his arms right now instead of harming her without reasons like before.

He just want to stay inside her little wonderland forever. That's how much he love her.

Who would thought a merciless bully and his victim would end something like this? That they would end up to something special. Guess it just happened.

A/n: Okay scold me. I tried doing soft sweet scene but yeahㅡ I tried. I hope you enjoy it and also I'm thankful that somehow someone still manages to survive this book lmao. Thank you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 2.1K 16
after a failed suicide attempt, felix decides to start over his life by moving away and transferring schools. little did he know the school's bully b...
48.7K 2.8K 23
When a cold and broken CEO starts developing feelings for his childish P.A Top-Taehyung Bottom- Jimin Completed ✅
27.1K 804 51
In where Taehyung, a what seems like a normal boy, slowly realizes what true love is once him and Yoongi make an encounter But of course, problems be...
15.8K 572 18
Trigger Warning: sexual assault, abuse, neglect, suicide ideation, dissociating.