Love me like you do - Ariana...

De Christina1999

Her life might seem perfect but after being heartbroken over and over again Ariana finally thinks she has fou... Mai multe

Loving the pain
a broken heart
BB, surprise guests and butterflies
lingerine beaches and secrets
bedtime cuddling and a real gentleman
showers, interruptions and tears
exposing little smut and something wrong
tears, music, panic attack and more tears
tears love? and secret leathers
the secrets of the leathers and darkness
inside ariana's head - creepy person and aliens? (filler chapter)
waking up and "i don't think so mr doctor" sass
home, "relaxing" and possibly label?
labels
last couple of months and reunited!
nice and slow - mature readers only!!
happy to sad & hit on and pregnant?
bad mood tantrum and kinky?
caught naked... literately and steamy shower
soar frankie advising and a bet
bet lingerine and a nice grownup talk
morning breakdowns important mail and hiding it from Ariana!
car ride touching, telling Sean and Dad
meeting daddy and talking (important author note at the top)
beautiful necklace and saying goodbye
traveling rehersing and texting
EMA's lyrics and roots before Branches?
Leaving Europe and texting - (important A/N at the top)
NYC fun! - (A/N at the top)
home, talking, studio, rumors and unexpected visitors...
the wanted and affectionate
telling ariana may not be so dramatic after all and hot'n steamy
talking with lawyer and dinner date getting crashed (important A/N at top)
AMA rehearsal + show and some Seaniana cuteness
recording & unknown car....
people, panic and leaving.
an emotional wrek aka Ariana Grande
mornings , preforming, distance and "we need to talk"
talking , fighting, letting it all out and leaving...
thanksgiving, 13 and "i feel pretty"
slumber party, fashion show and texting
Date night with a "passionate" ending
mornings almost getting caught and meeting mom
grammys, shower, running away, flashback and talking it out
court date, mama grandes questions and kids?
jingle ball LA
#bellLetsTalk - my story (NOT A CHAPTER)
Alexa and awkward mommy moment
Its this beautiful thing called "begin in love"
Pinch of family drama, the one and sappy declaring of love
Christmas time, reunited and possible complication?
control of my own life
lake Tahoe and morning trouble
New Years Eve (A/N at the top) - changing the name of the story!!
mommy, date night and testing...
just like a rollercoaster
family in town and not to pleasant mail...
inappropriate declaring and telling scooter...
falling apart and friends giving a helping hand
more than you'll ever know
Love is truly all we need
mommy visit, key and drop out
Not an update!
its all fine in paradise. right? (authors note at the top)
NBA and wise words from Zeno
back in LA and listening party
I just need to cry. Okay?
opening act and boyfriend drama
pretending and an almost kiss
I just wish this thing called love where easy (A/N at the top!)
rodeo and hot n' heavy
drama in NYC and water fight
beach and blowout
making up and Miami performance
maybe we can work it out?
the rain before the storm
FINALE before sequel!
sequel is out!

talking, breaking down and silent sobs

3.4K 93 61
De Christina1999

I know I haven't updated in a wile I've been sick and still am... but I'm getting better tho so thats good. And when I say sick I mean genuinely sick... gotta love that bad immune system..

But anyhow I'm gonna try to update frequently again but I cant promise anything as I'm still not that well I'm still sick but imma at least make an attempt...

__________________________-

- Ariana's POV-

Sean texted me and asked me to come over so we could talk and he made me promise to spend the night.

Pulling up to Sean's house I'm nervous. But on top of that I'm confused as I don't know what to think about what just happened. Everything is so crazy latterly its hard to keep up with it. First I had a pregnancy scare, then Nathan Is talking about me interview after interview after interview. And on top of all that he has the nerve to literately declare his love for me? I mean what is this? And thats so damn disrespectful and inappropriate too I really don't know what to think or how to react. Now I've got to go inside and talk to my boyfriend about all of this? Ugh.... This is really not my day is it... oh I also failed to remember for a second there that his family is here.. Yeah so if we get into a fight about this they will probably hear it from afar..

After sitting in my car for a good five minutes I shook all the negativity off, sucked it up and walked inside the house. Yes I walk right in thats not something new with us we have been doing that for months now. «Sean? Im back»

«In here baby» come from his man cave. I can hear talking coming from the kitchen too but I ignored it..

Walking into his man cave I see him sitting on the big comfy couch watching TV but as soon as he sees me he turns it off and motions for me to come sit with him. «Come here baby. Talk to me»

Hesitant I sit down but keep some space between us. Normally I would have sat down in his lap cuddling up to his chest... but with the talk we're about to have I don't think thats a good idea.

«Baby.. First off all why did you run off this morning? I was worrying sick about you!» his entire body language tells me he was even more worried than he Is letting on... wow...

«I got a mail from my publicist about... someone talking about me in interviews and I had to go talk to scooter» a part of me is hoping thats enough but I know he will dig for more info

«Okay?» he say a little confused «who are we talking about here? And what are they saying? Bad stuff? More diva rumors?»

Sighing I say «someone as in... Nathan...» as I'm about to continue he cuts me off «Nathan as In your ex Nathan?»

«Yes that Nathan... anyhow he has done several interviews where my name has been brought up and he is talking about me and what we where over and over again.. So I went to scooter to ask him to tell Nathan to stop talking about me..»

He rubs his temple «well... that seems fair.. Kinda.. Ish... what was Nathan saying? Like it cant just be him saying bla bla we where together bla bla.»

«He was saying how he wrote a song about me. And...» reaching into my back pocket I get out my phone «it will be easier if you just read the mail»

Sean took a good 5 minutes to read it and the look on his face went over to annoyed... «so the guy is acting like it was all picture perfect and that you two are cool... now that part I can get just cause so it doesn't become yet another media drama. But he is saying how he is proud and he is calling you Ari thats not really okay... and with the way he is saying it he is saying it like you two are close or something. But as far as I know you haven't seen him since that day in the studio a wile ago»

«I know and thats why I went to scooter to make this mess stop cause people will start asking questions if the two of us may be over and that I have something going on with Nathan. Haven't seen him since that either... until now...» the last sentence I said kinda quiet under my breath..

He went wide eyed for a second «wait what! You saw Nathan?! When? Where?»

«Whoa calm down. He was at scooters office. I didn't see him there before I already had started to talk with scooter. Which was a good thing as he could hear exactly my opinion on this. But then he said something...»

«What did he say»

«He said he is... that he is still in love with me...»

Sean's face turned blank like I had just slapped him in the face or something «.. BUT I said that was completely inappropriate and that I'm happy with you» I continued but he stayed still.

«Sean I need you to say something. I didn't do anything or said anything wrong. But I cant control his mouth either... I'm sorry is all I can say but I don't need to be sorry as I didn't do anything.. Please just say something.»

Looking over at me his expression is now more confused and kinda hurt which I don't understand. «So your ex is still in love with you? Is this true or are you just making things up to cover talking about the almost pregnancy?»

«Seriously Sean... no I wouldn't lie about something like this. And there is nothing to talk about as I'm not pregnant. It was just a scare... nothing to talk about as I'm going to pretend it never happened.»

Now I could feel he was getting mad «never happened!? Have you lost your mind Ariana?! We almost had a child brought into our lives and you just want to forget about it? And fine you couldn't control what Nathan said but if he feels like that I don't want you anywhere near him if I'm not there»

I trow my hands up in the air «you need to calm down Sean and stop overreacting.. Im going to forget about it as I'm scared to death! You don't get it as you wouldn't be the one carrying it for 9months! You could have gone on continuing doing what you're doing I would have to slow down work... you don't understand... and you're not my boss. You cant control if I go near Nathan or not.. Not your decision to make. He knows in don't feel anything for him like that so I don't see the problem...»

He was getting so mad he hit his hand hard down on the wooden table making a big noise and causing me to jump back terrified and a couple tears slid down my face «i know but that doesn't mean it wouldn't affect me too! You're not alone in this mess Ariana! Why you gotta make it all about you! I don't want you to see Nathan because I don't trust him!»

Never have I seen him act like this and I can see he can see I'm afraid. «I know that Sean but you don't understand! Fine you don't trust Nathan but you do trust me.. So it shouldn't matter if you trust him or not. And for the record I wasn't planning on ever seeing Nathan again... but I'm not going to let you... let you control me into who I can and can not see... you need to calm down and clean up this act cause you're really scaring me... » more tears slid down my face and I could see the pain and regret in his face.

«Ari I'm sor-.» he starts but I cut him off «no.. I don't want to hear it. I promised I would stay so imma be upstairs. Only cause I don't break a promise..» before I walk out of the room and head upstairs.

Getting into the hallway I see Myra standing there with an understanding look on her face and when she saw that I was crying she pulled me in for a tight hug «sweetie its alright. Im going to talk to him. Im not going to let him talk to you that way. Thats not the way I raised him.»

pulling away she wipe away the tears under my eyes «now go ahead upstairs and relax. And for what its worth Ariana you've really changed him for the better. He still has a way to go but he is like... the best version of himself when he is with you and I appreciate that. And I heard... everything you two where talking about and if you where pregnant I would be beyond happy to have you as the mother of my grandchild»

«Thanks myra that means a lot to me»

«Anytime sweetie»

Walking into Sean's room I decide to take a hot shower before I go to bed

- Sean's POV -

I put my head in my hands and sigh heavily... it breaks my heart seeing her hurting but even more when I know I'm the reason.

«Sean?» my mom walks into the room «i need to talk with you»

«Im not really in the mood for talking right now mama» I rub my temple looking up at her stern face

«Oh I know that.. Because you know just as well as I do that you're not treating you're girlfriend the way I raised you too... she doesn't deserve you yelling at her for something as stupid as running into her ex... she cant control what he says no but you gotta trust her... trust is everything and if you keep this up you'll lose her as she will grow scared of you... the girl is terrified right now... she almost got pregnant Sean I don't think you realize what that does to a woman... it would set her back in her carrier and she doesn't want that! Its obviously something hard for her and you need to respect that and you cant compare it to what you're going trough as its completely different...»

Sitting still for a wile I let what my mom said sink in... everything she is saying is true... if I don't trust her with something as simple as that how are we going to make it when we are both on opposite sides of the world...

«Now go apologize to her...»

Walking into my room I can hear the shower turn off. Out of natural habit I try the door to the bathroom to talk to her wile she is getting dressed but its locked.. She never locks the door on me... usually I'm in there in the shower with her... this must have hit her harder than I realized

10minutes later she comes out wearing one of her tank tops and pj shorts she left over. With her hair blow-dried and pulled up in a bun. Usually she would sleep in one of my shirts but something tells me she isn't going to tonight...

Completely ignoring my presence she walks straight over to the bed and get in under the covers. «Ariana I'm sorry» I try but she doesn't respond. The only thing she does is she types something quickly on her phone probably a text to her mom before laying it on the nightstand.

The look on her face wasn't the happy Ariana I'm used to this was a sad Ariana almost like she seems broken and that breaks my heart.

Sighing I get undressed down to my boxers before getting in bed on the other side. I hope she will turn over to me and at least lay close to me but instead she scoots as close to the edge as she can and turn her back towards me. Haft to say that actually hurt.

A silence lingered in the room neither of us said a word. But then I could hear silent sobs coming from her. Naturally I want to comfort her so I get closer and wrap my arm around her waist attempting to pull her close to my chest but she pulled out of my grip and took my hand away. Sitting up slightly she takes a pillow and lay it in-between us as a obvious mark she doesn't want me to get close to her..

This all is like a stab in the heart. She has every reason to be upset but even tho my mom and probably Ariana disagree I feel like I have too...

Little sobs is coming from her once more and I lose it... «Ariana stop it... enough is enough... this isn't just hurting you you're hurting me too...» okay maybe I shouldn't have said that...

In silence she gets up from the bed and grab a blanket thats laying on the end «night Sean..» she say silently before going out of my room looking the door behind her... part of me want to go after her but I know that will only do more harm than good... I feel lost and helpless and I just hope we can work this out...

- Ariana's POV -

I close the bedroom door behind me and silently walk down the hall begin as silent as I can so I don't wake anybody.

As I'm about to walk into Sean's man cave where I'm planning on sleeping on the couch someone calls for me but kinda silently «Ariana sweetie?» turning Around I see its Sean's mom again.

«Something wrong? Thought you and Sean went to sleep?» she seemed genuinely concerned

«Kinda... I just... I just couldn't deal right now... but I promised I would stay tonight so imma just sleep on the couch in there» pointing towards the couch in the open door of his man cave.

«Okay then. Hope you two can work it out» she gives me a tight hug before walking off «goodnight Ariana»

«Goodnight Myra» I respond with a slight smile

Wile she walked away and I knew she couldn't hear me I say silently under my breath «i hope we can work it out too...»

______________________________--

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

30.5K 919 34
A fanfic about the relationship of Ariana Grande and Sean Anderson PART 1
24.5K 716 32
When ariana grande, a 21 year old singer, is on a flight home from her vacation to Italy, the plane she is on experiences some difficulties- and then...
11.3K 121 48
Y/n kept staring at ariana, like love at first sight, what will happen when they both find out they have feelings? ♡ ♡ • This will contain smut ◇ • y...
52.1K 1.4K 63
What will happen when Ariana and Sean acknowledge finally that there is an attraction between them, when they decide to give it a chance to be someth...