Pretty Green Eyes➛Lando Norris

Galing kay bbyschumacher

'Pretty Green Eyes, so full of sparkle and such light' ♡♡♡ started; 27/04/21 finished; 25/07/21 ♡♡♡ cover by... Higit pa

PRETTY GREEN EYES
CAST
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F I N A L E
EXTRA
EXTRA
THANK YOU!

N I N E

12.8K 228 14
Galing kay bbyschumacher

♡♡♡

When the Canadian Gran Prix came around, Lando was more than excited to see Teena when he was finished racing, but he wondered where she had been all week considering none of them had seen her.

"So no one's got a clue where she is? Not even her cousin?" Carlos furrows his eyebrows as they all nod.

"Weird." George speaks, moving his hair out of his face softly.

Truth was, Teena was currently sitting in an empty office in London with Silver across from her, the two girls buzzing with themselves for starting up their own business. Teena hadn't told her parents that she had left the FIA to pursue a different route, she was a little worried to tell them that they would be mad at her for doing so after they helped her get the job at the FIA.

"Teena we're doing it." Silver beams.

"I know." Teena responds, moving her hair out of her face softly.

"I'm glad you're finally listening to your own brain, Tee. I didn't like the fact you were letting others make all your life decisions." Silver sighs, looking at her from across the room, her voice echoing slightly in the empty room.

"Took me long enough." Teena grins.

The two girls took one more look around the office they'd both bought together before they leave, Teena going back to their apartment whilst Silver went back to Leicester to break the news to her footballer boyfriend.

The brunette sat on the bed with her Macbook in front of her, the girl going through some last minute emails when her phone pings in her pocket. The girl pulled it out of her coat and looked at it, her heart swelling a little bit at the name that was on her screen.

♡♡♡

pretty boy
hey, where are you?

angel eyes
space :)

pretty boy
heyyy don't get silly with me
I'm a little worried

angel eyes
ah don't be pretty boy!
I'm in space!!

pretty boy
hate you

angel eyes
don't lie 🥰

♡♡♡

She put her phone away and continued to scroll through her emails, answering the various ones she'd received from companies before she decided to do something else. The girl shut her laptop lid and made her way out of her flat, taking a long stroll around the London streets before she went to get herself dinner.

She went back to her flat and sat watching a film whilst she was eating, the girl then going through some more photos she'd taken at the Monaco Grand Prix on a whim, sending them over to the various teams to let them use if they wanted to. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion when her phone started to ring out of nowhere, the girl taking it out of her pocket to see an incoming facetime from Lando.

"Hey pretty boy." Teena smiles when she answers, propping her phone up against her laptop screen.

"Hey angel eyes." Lando grins in response.

"Shouldn't you be racing?" She asks.

"I had to retire, brakes set on fire." Lando frowns.

"Oh what is going on with that car recently? It's annoying." She huffs, moving her hair out of her face.

"Nice space suit." Lando jokes, the girl looking at him before she looks down at her clothes.

"Oh, I told you I was in space didn't I?" Teena realises, the girl shaking her head before she shuffles about to get herself comfortable. Lando watches her as she scrolls through her laptop, the boy finding her utterly adorable despite the fact she was just sitting there in silence.

"I'm in London by the way, I can see the clogs turning in your brain mon amour." Teena smiles to herself, not bothering to look away from her laptop.

"How come you're at home?" Lando asks.

"Didn't really wanna go to Canada, and Sil and I had a viewing today." Teena admits, watching him take a few seconds to realise what she'd just said.

"Viewing? For what?" Lando goes wide-eyed.

"Silver and I are setting up our own business." Teena looks at him, watching him smile at her brightly.

"No way! That's cool. What kind of brand, if you don't mind me asking?" Lando asks.

"Hopefully a clothing brand, Sil has been wanting to do it forever and so have I, so we figured to do it together." Teena laughs.

"I love your brain." Lando laughs with her.

"Random question, will you be at the next race?" Lando questions.

"Perhaps, I don't know for sure though because we have a meeting with our manager at some point that week and I'm gonna assume it'll be the weekend." She replies, genuinely feeling a little upset that she couldn't see him.

"Look at you getting your life together." Lando jokes.

"Haha very funny, I'm surprised everything's coming together so quickly to be fair." Teena looks at him with soft eyes.

"You're doing great Tee, everything will fall into place soon and you'll be thriving." Lando shrugs, watching Teena smile.

"Still need to tell the Bossman and the Bosswoman that I left the FIA." Teena huffs, rolling her eyes before she continues going through her emails.

"How haven't they found out?" Lando asks with shock.

"No idea, I'm surprised someone's not told them before I have to be honest." Teena looks at him, deciding to finish her emails tomorrow so she could properly speak to Lando. 

"Why, would someone do that?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Yeah, they're a bunch of snitches at the FIA. I hated it whenever I'd do something the slightest bit wrong and someone would tell the gaffer, I'd get in trouble for it even if it was the smallest of things." Teena admits.

"Never thought I'd hear you say you hated your job." Lando laughs.

"Neither did I. I think it's just the fact that I found out the entire Merc team knew what happened between Lewis and I and I could guarantee they'd use it against me. That and the fact there's like this really cute driver on the grid that I adore." She bites her lip, tucking her hair behind her ear softly.

"Oh really, what's his name?" Lando asks.

"He's called Daniel Ricciardo, tall, covered in Tattoos and he's from Australia." Teena jokes, listening to the Brit laugh, shaking his head at her as she looked down at her hands.

"Oh! I didn't show you, I got another tattoo on the weekend." Teena beams, moving her laptop back so she could show him.

"So you've got your snake, your Chinese dragon, the butterfly dagger thingy and now you have another?" He asks.

"Hey, don't forget about Percy." She frowns, mentioning the matching pig tattoo she, Tom and Silver had gotten a few weeks ago.

"And Percy, not to be confused with the sweet from M&S." Lando smiles.

"Look." She moves her arm so he could see all the little filler tattoos she had gotten on them.

"Still don't understand how you can get so many at once, I'd be in so much pain." Lando shakes his head, the girl beaming softly before they went quiet.

He watched the way her hair fell from its loose ponytail and framed her face so perfectly when she took the hair tie out of it. The way her freckles would show whenever she would shift into the ray of sun cascading down the hotel wall behind her.

Teena caught him admiring her and blushed a little, the girl noticing the damn adorable smile appear on his face as she asks him about his day. She took her turn to admire him whilst he spoke, her heart doing jumps in her chest whenever he would run a hand through his perfect curls or whenever he would smile.

"You okay?" Lando asks, watching her snap out of her thoughts.

"Oh, yeah, don't worry about me mon amour." Teena replies softly, the girl jumping halfway across the room when her laptop started ringing.

"Oooo, miss popular." Lando laughs as she picks her phone up and holds it in her hand as she answers the call coming through on her laptop.

"Alright so I've told Ben." Silver speaks.

"Hello to you too Sil." Tee laughs, the girl looking at her phone for a second. She gave him a hand gesture to tell him she wouldn't be a moment, the girl noticing Silver narrow her eyes at her in confusion.

"Is this the official CO-CEO of Silver Valentine? Valentina Blaise, why am I not surprised?" Ben appears behind her, listening to the two of them laugh.

"My apologies Benjamin, I can't keep my hands off of your gorgeous girlfriend and now we're co-owners of a company." Teena smiles.

"Agh, I'm just kidding Tee. I trust you enough to work with her, don't let her draw though, you'll never get any manufacturers." Ben jokes.

"I'll be sure to make a note of that, thanks Chilly." Teena beams.

"I'll let you get back to talking to lover boy, hi Lando!" Silver waves as Teena picks her phone up and turns it around for him to see.

"Hi Silver" Lando laughs as she puts her phone back down, the facetime between the two girls ending soon after.

She ended up speaking to Lando for another hour or so before she started to get tired, the girl cuddled up in her warm bed with her phone in her hand. Lando was thankful it was charging the second she fell asleep, the brunette knowing she hadn't done it on purpose and had accidentally fallen asleep without knowing.

He managed to stay on facetime to her for a couple more hours, in hopes she'd wake up, before he fell asleep in his hotel room himself, the brunette more than exhausted after the stressful race and retirement he had. His mind was elsewhere when he started to fall asleep, Teena racing through his mind faster than an F1 car could go on a straight.

It was him she was choosing.

It was him that she was talking to when she was bored and no one else.

It was him she was thinking about the entire afternoon and no one else.

She was choosing him over everything, and he was so grateful for it, because he'd never been this in love with a girl who reciprocated the same feelings as he did.

♡♡♡

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

303K 4.4K 58
With you by my side, the sky will never be grey again
773K 13.8K 94
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴... 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
219K 4.1K 30
𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 (𝗼𝗼𝗵) 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 (𝗼𝗼𝗵) 𝗢𝗼𝗵, 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹...
18.4K 477 15
I'm a young girl whose life turns 180° degrees in the blink of an eye. I had a less than normal life in Marseille. Until the car accident that change...