O N E

♡♡♡

March 15th, 2019

VALENTINA ALINE NOEMI BLAISE had been overly excited for the winter break to finish so she could get back out onto the track with Kym, doing what she loved. She'd spent her winter break with her childhood best friend CHARLOTTE SINE helping the girl prepare for her exams in their fairly large yet cosy apartment in Monte Carlo.

A beaming smile was plastered on her face as she slipped her purple paddock pass around her neck, the word 'Media' written in big block letters on the card for everyone to see. Her healthy brown hair was curled softly and her makeup was ever so light, just mascara, eyeliner and pink-tinted lipgloss to help her look less like she'd just woken up and more like she was ready to seize the day ahead of her.

The Australian sun nestled upon her tan, freckled skin as she walked out of her hotel, the girl smiling at a few people who passed her before she got into a taxi and headed to the circuit. A few people recognised her when she arrived, the girl smiling and waving at them all before she scanned her pass and made her way into the paddock.

She knew that 3 new drivers were set to join the paddock this season, along with a few swaps, such as her best friend's boyfriend (and her cousin) CHARLES LECLERC swapping from Sauber, newly named Alfa Romeo Racing, to Ferrari, following in the footsteps of his godfather Jules Bianchi. She knew that FERNANDO ALONSO and STOFFEL VANDOORNE had both been let go by McLaren to make way for CARLOS SAINZ JR and a newer, younger driver who had been promoted from Formula 2.

A few of the drivers were already in the paddock, many of them said hello to the Monegasque and smiled at her as she walked by. She made her way over to the Media staffroom to put her bag down and get her camera ready for the day, which consisted of two Free Practices for the drivers.

The paddock staff were always kind and welcoming to the teenage girl, whether it be the fact she was always smiling or just all around a good, kind and hilarious person to be around, she didn't know. Her hair slightly moved in the Autumn breeze of Australia as she walked through the paddock once more in hopes of introducing herself to the new drivers.

"Morning Miss Blaise." DANIEL RICCIARDO smiled at her as he walked into the paddock.

"Good morning, Ricciardo." Teena replies. Daniel always found it quite lovely that she actually pronounced his last name correctly, she was one of the only people that did within the FIA staff.

"Lookin' beautiful as always." He compliments, watching a pink tint form on her cheeks.

"Merci." She uttered, moving some of her soft hair out of her eyes.

"It's weird seeing you in Renault colours, Dan." Teena admits as she stands in front of him, her arms folded over her chest as he looks down at his shirt and sighs.

"I'm not used to it either, but if you-know-who wasn't so up Verstappen's asshole, I'd still be at Redbull." Daniel complains, his chocolate brown curls moving ever so slightly with the breeze.

"It's unfair but everything happens for a reason I guess, I wish good luck for you this weekend mon amour." Teena smiles, shielding her eyes from the sun as Daniel smiles.

LANDO NORRIS, GEORGE RUSSELL and ALEXANDER ALBON had all entered the paddock together, the three of them wearing their team gear respectively, excitement filling their bodies as they started walking through the paddock. George and Alex had been distracted by their phones, but Lando's eyes caught sight of the brunette who was standing in front of Daniel Ricciardo.