T W E N T Y T W O

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

"Val you ready?" Silver asks from the bottom of the stairs. Teena stood in the spare bedroom of Ben and Silver's new house, looking at herself in the floor-length mirror, the girl starting to wonder whether or not the dress was too sparkly for the wedding. She then realised that Mickie actually picked it out for her to wear, so she shrugged her shoulders, moved her softly curled hair behind her shoulder and grabbed her bag from the bed.

She walked out of the spare room and shut her door behind her, the girl making her way downstairs carefully so she didn't slip. Silver, Ben and Lando were all at the bottom of the stairs waiting for her, her best friend and boyfriend looking at her with heart-eyes whilst Ben shook his head at them.

"Wow, wow, wow. Mickie has done you pure justice." Silver grins.

"I was about to change, to be honest, 'cause I thought it was a little too sparkly." Teena replies, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Okay, can we get some photos before we go?" Silver asks as Ben nods. The footballer and his girlfriend stand on the bottom step of the stairs whilst Teena takes their photos, the two girls swapping places so that Teena and Ben had a few photos before Lando swapped with Ben.

"Might I say you look gorgeous, angel eyes." Lando whispers before he presses a soft kiss to her cheek, the girl feeling butterflies erupt in her stomach.

"You're gonna make my legs jelly by the end of the night Norris." Teena pats his chest softly, the girl swapping places with Ben momentarily before she and Silver stood on the bottom step together.

Once everyone had pictures with one another, the two couples left the house, Teena and Lando going to Lando's car and Ben and Silver going to Ben's car. Teena sat in the passenger seat of the McLaren with her hands sitting between her knees to warm herself up.

"You can turn the heating on you know." Lando says as he turns it on for her, turning the heated seat on too. She smiled at him as he pulled out of the driveway, the boy taking his hand in hers and sitting them on his lap whilst he drove to the wedding venue.

"How early are we gonna be?" Lando asks.

"Why?" She replies, looking at him as he looks ahead with a smirk on his face.

"Cheeky." Teena smiles, the girl slipping her hand out of his and up his thigh.

"Probably about 25 minutes depending on how fast you drive mon amour." She answers his question, the boy stepping his foot down on the accelerator 2 seconds later.