T H I R T Y S I X

♡♡♡

Teena sighed as she sat at her desk, her glasses perched on the end of her nose and her hair clipped out of her face whilst she did some designs for the company. She was having a hard time working alone as Silver had gone on Maternity leave for the next few months, leaving Teena in charge of basically everything.

She had to give up her position at McLaren to focus on the company, which they didn't mind considering they knew how hard it was for her, but it also meant she was missing race weekends. Thankfully Lando's next two races were in Britain so she could go with him and still do work without the need to travel for ages.

Lando sat in his own office live on Twitch, playing a game he knew he shouldn't be because all it did was crash and get him annoyed. The last time he played it he threw his controller at the wall and left a dent, which he quickly covered up with a light so people wouldn't notice.

"Where's Teena? I don't know actually." Lando furrows his eyebrows for a second, going to pick up his phone to message her.

"Teena!" Lando shouts at the top of his lungs, startling the girl who was only sitting in the next room. She shuts her sketchbook and leaves it at her desk, leaving her own office to walk into Lando's and see him grinning at her cheekily.

"You'd be a good Football Mum with that shout." She speaks quietly.

"Thought you'd died." Lando replies.

"Feel like it." She huffs, the boy holding his hand out for her to take. She tilts her head a little to look at him before she takes it, being pulled towards him so she could sit on his lap.

"Hello twitch chat." Teena waves, pushing her glasses up her face.

"What are you up to?" Lando asks.

"What I was doing this morning." She responds, moving some hair out of her face.

"Still?" He questions with confusion.

"Ah why did Silver have to go have her baby already?" She pouts, looking at her boyfriend's monitors to see what he was playing.

"Have you eaten today?" He asks.

"Had a toastie for lunch." She shrugs.

"You need to go get dinner. I'm gonna have a few games of this then I'll come bother you." Lando grins cutely.

"Avoir hâte." She grins, ruffling his hair softly before she gets up off of his lap.

"Ah, kiss me." Lando pouts.

"I will when you're done." Teena responds.

"Looks like the stream is ending here, thanks for watching guys." Lando turns to his computer, listening to her laugh before she walks back over and presses a soft kiss to his lips.

"Keep him entertained please." Teena scrunched her nose up at the computer before she disappears once again.

♡♡♡

About an hour later, Lando finished his stream and stretched his arms over his head, leaning back in his gaming chair when he heard something slam against the wall rather loudly. He furrowed her eyebrows and stood up, taking his headphones off and going into Teena's office where she was sat at her own desk with her head resting on it. Her sketchbook was on the floor and a couple pages had fallen out and were on the floor, so Lando moved to pick them all up and place it back on her desk.