T W O

♡♡♡

"Frenchie and the Ferrari boy!" Daniel calls as Charles and Teena walk into the hotel lobby where everyone was waiting. The group of drivers watched Valentina like a bunch of high school boys, her curled to perfection, brown hair bouncing softly as she walked over to the drivers.

"It sucks that none of us can date her." Max huffs.

Charles internally laughed at all of their faces as they watched Teena, the Monegasque knowing she holds so much power over all of them combined. The group, consisting of Danny Ric, Verstappen, Gasly, Norris, Sainz Jr, Russell, Albon, Hamilton (unfortunately), Leclerc and of course Teena, made their way out of the hotel and down the street to a bar that Verstappen had found for them.

"First round on me, second round is not because I don't have enough money for that." Teena grins sarcastically, listening to the lads cheer before she walks over to the bar with them all. She pays for their drinks and thanks the bartender before they all go to an empty table.

"To Charles' first pole and first podium." Teena raises her glass, the girl clinking her drink with everyone else's before they all take a sip of their drinks.

♡♡♡

"No way." Verstappen exclaims as Ricciardo tells them all a funny story. Teena bursts into laughter at the end of it along with Lando, the two of them cry-laughing which makes Ricciardo's story harder for him to tell.

"Stop laughing." Daniel exclaims before he starts laughing himself, making it harder for Lando and Teena to breathe.

"I can't do this anymore." Teena continues to laugh, the girl leaning back into her chair to try and calm herself down.

Lando had stopped laughing by this point, his laughter coming to a halt the second he saw George lean closer to Teena and whisper something in her ear that put a smile on her face. Why was he so jealous over a girl he barely even knew?

"Alright I am gonna go get myself another drink because I am out. Don't let Charles stay too quiet 'cause if he does he'll get tired." Teena grins, slapping Charles' cheek lightly before she stands up. Lando, George and Alex getting up to also get themselves a drink.

"The FIA are such assholes." Daniel complains as he leans back in his chair.

"Why's that?" Charles furrows his eyebrows at the statement.

"Because of their stupid no fraternising rule." Max leans forward and rests his arms on the table.

"Wait, all of you fancy my cousin?" Charles questions.

"Uh, yeah! We have for ages." Carlos huffs also.

"No way, hah, it's a good job that she can't fraternise then." Charles laughs, listening to all of them groan in response. Albon and Russell walk back over and sit down, joining in with the groan which neither had a clue why it was happening.

"Why is it even a rule?" Daniel shakes his head in annoyance.

"I don't know but it's the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life." Carlos huffs as Lando walks back over with his drink, sitting down at the table.